Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Yumi looked around. It felt strange sitting in the nurses office, considering that she was feeling fine. She looked over at Roxy, who made sure that she didn't leave, and blushed a little, thinking about what just happened in the locker room. "You sure we won't be in trouble for missing class?" She asked, and Roxy nodded. "Yeah. I'm sure the nurse will send them a note or something." Roxy said, and Yumi sighed. She didn't like missing class for no reason, although, it seemed that Roxy had an idea as to what was happening to her. "How long are we going to be here?" Yumi asked, and Roxy just shrugged. "Not sure." Roxy told her, before walking over towards the door. She poked her head outside, and noticed someone was coming, and walked back into the room. "Oh. Here she comes." She told Yumi.

After a few minutes, Yumi watched as a tall, red haired woman stepped into the room. "Hello. You must be Yumi?" She asked, bright green eyes hidden behind thin glasses, much like Yumi's. Yumi just nodded. "I'm Vicky. The school nurse. I was told you weren't feeling very well?" She asked, and Yumi shrugged a little. "I'm not sure." She said, as Roxy moved closer and whispered into Vicky's ear. "Oh. I see. So you're new here?" She asked Yumi, and she nodded slowly. "I see." She said, and turned to Roxy. "You head to class. I'll take care of Yumi." She said, and Roxy left. Yumi was more than confused. She wasn't sure what was really going on, and wondered why all this was happening so suddenly. "I'd like you to come with me." Vicky said, and Yumi followed. She was surprised that they were leaving the school grounds, and heading into town.

"Where are we going?" She asked, and noticed the look on Vicky's face. "It's hard to explain what's going on. But, I'm sure you've talked to Carmela right?" She asked, and Yumi nodded. "You might think it's some kind of conspiracy theory, but we think there might be a drug pumped into the water system that sends you into an almost trance like state, stopping any inhibitions you might have." She said, as Yumi noticed that they were heading to a different part of town.Yumi was a bit scared. "A drug?" She asked, and Vicky turned to her and smiled. "It's nothing harmful. It's more like a mood enhancer." She said, but that didn't make Yumi feel any better. They soon stopped at what seemed like a apartment building that wasn't used much, and Vicky lead Yumi inside. "What is this place." She asked. "It's referred to us as a safe haven. Someplace where the officials in town never really bother to check." Vicky said, and Yumi wondered why she was being obscure.

Suddenly, Vicky stopped, and turned to Yumi. "Look. I'm going to be rather blunt with you. I want to see just how much control the drug has over you." She said, and blushed slightly. "It's strange for me to say, but I was in your position once." Vicky said, which started to peak Yumi's interest. "I was once a student like you. Came here on a weird exchange program, and before I knew it, I never wanted to leave." Vicky started to explain, before sitting down in a chair. It was then Yumi actually paused to look around. It was like someone's apartment. The place they were in was rather furnished, and it seemed to be kept clean. Again Yumi wondered what exactly was going on. "I later found out that the original purpose of Temptation was believe it or not, a sex resort." Vicky said, and Yumi's mind went blank. It was almost like something out of a bad movie. "I know it's hard to believe. But I'm telling you the truth." Vicky said, and Yumi sighed.

"I don't know what to believe anymore." She said, and stood up. "Just two days ago I was getting off a plane, worried about my education, and now today, I'm more worried about why I'm losing control of myself every time I see a naked body." She said, and started to cry out of frustration. "I'll probably end up pregnant by next week..." She said, and Vicky turned to look at her. "Okay. First order of business. Put you on birth control." She said, and smiled, but Yumi wasn't convinced. "I won't blame you if you want to leave Temptation Yumi. But, I can't make you stay either." Vicky said, and put her hands on Yumi's shoulders. "So what do I do then?" Yumi asked, and Vicky sighed. "Well. You'll just have to learn to control yourself." She said, and Yumi took her glasses off to wipe her eyes. "How?" She asked.

"Um. Well." Vicky started to say, then stopped to think about it. "Have you tried to control your urges when they appear?" She asked, and Yumi paused to think about it. "Not really. At least I don't think I did." Yumi said, and Vicky nodded. "I see. Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to see if you would be able to control yourself." She said. Yumi was a bit unsure of what that exactly meant, but nodded slowly. Soon, Yumi was naked, except for her socks and glasses, sitting in a chair facing what seemed to look like a plate glass window. "I'm going to be right here, so if you don't think you can handle anymore, just let me know." Vicky said, and Yumi nodded. She just wondered why she had to be naked for this test. Slowly, the plate glass window slid upward, and Yumi could see into another room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.