Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Epilogue

Fantasy Sex Story: Epilogue - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Epilogue

As she sat on a bench in the park, Yumi thought about the events of that night. She had told Maddie everything that happened with Ruby, and Maddie insisted on meeting her. Yumi almost regretted that decision, but it turned out to be a better idea than she thought it would be, as Ruby ended up opening up just a little more with the idea of having more friends. After being introduced to both Roxy and Lisa, the little "quartet" of friends became a "quintet" as Ruby became close-knit with the girls. Robert himself was happy about that. Yumi had even called home to Japan, asking her father to let her stay in Temptation just a bit longer, as she felt more at home there, then she did back in her actual home. She still wasn't sure how she was able to pull that one off.

"Hey Yumi!" She heard, and turned. Running up the path was Ruby, who looked like she had gone shopping before hand. "I'm sorry. I lost track of the time. You didn't wait long did you?" Ruby asked, but Yumi shook her head. "That's good." Ruby said, as she sat down. She had on a newsboy cap, which covered most of her hair, which she had cut to just about shoulder length. Yumi thought it was cute on her. "Where is everyone? Am I the first one here?" Ruby asked, and she and Yumi looked around. "Maddie is going to be late. She still has practice. Roxy and Lisa are going to meet us at that little cafe that Lisa's been saying we should go see." She said, and stood up. She offered Ruby her hand, and Ruby smiled, before taking it.

She felt Ruby lace her fingers through her own, as they skipped down the path. Stopping about half way through, the two girls giggled at each other, making people around them wonder what was so funny. "I would never have been like this back home, but at the same time, I don't think I would have been this happy either." Yumi thought to herself, as she and Ruby walked along. Back home, Yumi wouldn't have even had the thought of dating another girl, let alone sleep with her. Here, things were different. And as much as she knew that Ruby was in love with Robert, she knew that her time with Ruby was precious also, and smiled at her.

Now it wasn't like she had given up on men. Yumi was like any healthy teenager, she still liked boys, she still had the occasional romp in Paul's bed, but she found a new appreciation for being in a relationship with a girl. Until she was ready to settle down and have her own family, Yumi decided that she would follow her heart, and wherever it might lead. As they stopped at the edge of the park, Yumi looked around. She remembered her first day here, passing by in Jacob's car, wondering why people were naked, and how no one cared. It still made her feel weird when someone passed by her naked, but it wasn't something that she knew she could get used to. "Are you okay Yumi?" She heard, and turned to look at Ruby. She just nodded. "Just thinking." She said, and smiled.

When she called home, Yumi was asked whys she wanted to stay in Temptation. She didn't know what to really say, other than she met people that she really cared about there. She didn't dare explain it was because of the total freedom that she had just by being herself. If there was something that Yumi learned just by coming to Temptation, it was this. Just because something sounds strange, doesn't mean that it wouldn't be right. With a name like Temptation, you would figure that it would be a place of moral sin, but it was more than that. Just like the phrase went: "Never judge a book by it's cover", Yumi learned to never judge a person's lifestyle just because it was different.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.