Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Ruby suddenly stood up and looked at Yumi. "That's not funny." She said, and Yumi slowly stood up. "It wasn't meant to be. I was being serious." She said, and Ruby turned around. "I'm sorry." Yumi said, and stepped out of the room. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Forgive me." She said, and walked towards the front door. Ruby fought with herself for a moment, and sighed, running after Yumi. "Wait!" She yelled out, as Yumi was just stepping out the door. "How do I know you're telling the truth? I mean, the real truth. Not some lust controlled desire to sleep with someone just because they said so?" She said, and Yumi slowly closed the door. "I haven't lied to you yet. Why would I start now?" She asked.

Ruby didn't seem convinced. "So it's not just some desire because I told you I want to sleep with you?" She asked. Yumi shook her head. "It might be, but I feel that I'm thinking clearly at the moment." She said. "I'm not going to force you to. And if you don't want to see me again, I don't blame you." She said, and Ruby sighed. "All of me wants to believe you, but I haven't even kissed another girl before." She said, and Yumi shrugged. "Just think of it like kissing a boy. You've done that before right?" She asked, and Ruby nodded. "Sort of. Yeah." She said. "So just think of it that way then." Yumi said, and smiled. Ruby nodded slowly. "Okay." She said, and Yumi smiled, before offering her hand.

Yumi watched as Ruby almost reluctantly took her hand. As they walked back towards her room, Yumi could tell that Ruby was nervous. Sitting down on the bed, Yumi smiled, and looked at Ruby, who nervously smiled back. "I really don't know how to start." Ruby said, and Yumi nodded. "Just take your time." She said. Yumi closed her eyes, as Ruby leaned over, and gently pressed her lips against hers. As she pulled back, Ruby lightly touched her lips with her fingers, and Yumi smiled once more. "That wasn't too hard see?" She said softly. Ruby smiled, nodded, and once again leaned in to kiss Yumi once more.

Yumi held onto Ruby's hand as she started to kiss the girl back. It somehow felt right, and Yumi could feel her heart racing, as if it was her first time kissing another girl. It was strange. Yumi never realized how pillow soft a girl's lips were before today. She knew that she's kissed other girls, but it wasn't the same. As she pulled away slowly, Yumi could see that Ruby was thinking the same thing. "That was nice." Ruby said nervously, and Yumi nodded. She noticed that Ruby seemed a bit unsure of what she should do next, so Yumi decided that she should go first. Standing up, Yumi pulled her shirt over her head, letting it fall to the floor next to her, before pushing her shorts down her legs.

As she stood there, in nothing but her bra and panties, she could see the almost shy and embarrassed reaction that Ruby was having, and reached up to take off her glasses. "Wait!" Ruby said, and stood up suddenly. "Could you leave them on?" She asked, and Yumi nodded. Reaching up, Ruby gently slid Yumi's glasses back into place, and turned another shade of pink. It was then that Yumi leaned in closer, and gave her another kiss. She started to reach for the folds of Ruby's shirt, slowly pulling it up, and with a slight break in the kiss, over Ruby's head. She watched as Ruby crossed her arms over her chest, embarrassed about her breasts, which couldn't have been much bigger than Yumi's. Yumi just giggled, and took the girl's hands.

She lifted Ruby's arms, putting them on her shoulders, as she moved closer to put her own arms around Ruby's waist. She smiled as she kissed the nervous girl once more, before reaching around front to unbutton Ruby's jeans. Yumi could feel a slight hesitation, as she undid the last button, letting Ruby's pants fall free from her body, leaving her in just her underwear. She stepped back a little, letting Ruby gather her thoughts a little. Ruby looked up. She could feel the heat coming off her cheeks, as she tried to think of what to do next. She had ran the scenario over and over in her head, the fantasy of herself and another girl, making passionate love to each other, but somehow, she couldn't move. Every part of her felt "frozen", and she couldn't think of what to do next.

"I'm sorry." She told Yumi softly. Yumi just shook her head. "It's okay to be nervous." She said with a smile. Ruby nodded, and watched as Yumi started to take off her bra, setting it down in the small pile of clothes she had, and then the rest of her underwear, slipping one leg out, then the other. It was almost like Ruby imagined, and she thought about it for a quick second, before fumbling with her own underwear. Yumi giggled, and moved closer, wrapping her arms around Ruby's waist, to bring her in closer for another kiss. Pulling back a little Ruby closed her eyes, and then opened them, almost like she was trying to see if she was actually dreaming or not.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.