Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Yumi walked around town in a bit of a daze. Lisa had some things to take care off, so Yumi told her that she would just find her way back to the house. It wasn't like she couldn't figure out how to defuse the situation she was in, but more like why was she doing it? She wouldn't act this way back home, but asked herself if all that sexual freedom was just welled up in her the whole time. As she continued to think about it, Yumi never noticed the girl that stepped out of the store, right in her path. As she fell to the ground, Yumi scrambled to grab her glasses, and looked around at all the books on the ground. "I'm so sorry!" She said, and started to pick them up. Handing the books back to the girl she ran into, she noticed that the girl in question was blushing heavily, and suddenly grabbed the books in question, and ran off.

Yumi was confused. She didn't understand what was going on, and stood up to dust herself off. It was then that she noticed the wallet that sat on the ground. Picking it up, Yumi looked around for the girl, but she had already long vanished from sight. Yumi sighed a little. She wondered what to do, seeing as there was no one around she could leave the wallet with. Giving off another sigh, she opened the wallet, and noticed the girl's ID. She wasn't really surprised that they went to the same school, but was glad that it at least had her address on it. She couldn't really place why she felt like she knew the girl, but figured she should be nice enough to return the wallet none the less. Yumi sighed a little again. She didn't think her morning was going to start like this.

Walking to the address that was on the ID, Yumi was a bit surprised that the residence in question wasn't that far from where she was staying. She wondered why she hadn't run into the wallet's owner before though. Stepping up to the front door, Yumi looked through one of the windows to see if there perhaps was anyone home. Seeing a small figure moving behind the curtains, Yumi took a deep breath, and knocked on the front door. She waited, until finally the door opened slightly. "Hello?" She heard someone say nervously. She couldn't see who it was, because they hid themselves behind the door. "I think someone that lives here dropped her wallet." Yumi said, and held out her hand with the wallet.

Suddenly, the door swung open, and surprised Yumi. "Thank you!" The girl said, snatching the wallet out of Yumi's hand, and started to hug it like it was some sort of lost family member. "I've been looking all over for it. I thought I wouldn't find it again!" The girl said, and suddenly turned a bright red as she stopped to look at Yumi. Looking around a couple of times, Yumi wondered what was going on, and looked back at the strange girl. "Are you okay?" She asked, and the girl nodded. Yumi looked her over closely. There was something about the girl that reminded her of someone, she just couldn't place it.

The sea-green eyes reminded Yumi of the girl that she met just the other day, but the girl that stood in front of her had long, blonde hair, and the girl in question had almost strawberry colored hair if Yumi remembered correctly. "This is a strange question, but do I know you from somewhere?" Yumi asked, and the girl looked down, stiffly turned around, and started walking down the hall. Yumi curiously started to follow. Slowly, she walked down the hall of the strange girl's house, noticing that there really wasn't much to the house. No photos on the walls, a simple living room, and it seemed that there was only really two bedrooms. Besides the kitchen and bathroom, it was a pretty small place. Yumi wondered who else actually lived there.

Looking into one of the bedrooms, Yumi noticed the girl putting her wallet away. "Um, hello?" Yumi asked, and the girl jumped. She looked at Yumi, and turned red once more. "How did you get in?" She asked. "You kind of left me by the open door." Yumi said, and the girl nodded. "Oh. Right." She said nervously. It was then, that Yumi noticed what was on the girl's vanity. Yumi was about to say something, when the girl started to say something also. It was then that Yumi giggled, and shook her head, motioning that the girl should talk first. Ironically, the girl did the same thing, and Yumi giggled again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.