Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

As Yumi walked down the hall, she started to wonder if leaving Maddie and Roxy was such a good idea. She couldn't remember the way to get back to them, and continued to wander around. She started to feel a bit anxious, almost claustrophobic, being surrounded by people that she didn't know. She clutched the front of her dress, and looked around, trying to find someone that she knew. "Hey pretty maid, wanna play with us?" She heard someone say, and Yumi shook her head. "No thank you." She said, and tried to find a way outside. "Hey, come on. Don't be like that." A young man said, and ended up stepping in front of Yumi, blocking her. Yumi stepped back, only to run into someone else. She only figured that she just might be in trouble.

In another room, the tall, leggy brunette tapped a riding crop in a gloved hand. Clicking from her thigh high heels was clear over any other sounds in the room, and the dark blue corset that she wore made her breasts seem fuller than usual. It was then that she noticed the commotion outside the room. "I'm sorry. I'll be right back." She said, and started for the door. "Where are you going?" Someone asked her. "I'll be right back. I think my friend's in trouble." She said, and rushed out the door. "Hey!" She yelled out, and pushed a young man aside. "Back off. She told you no." She said, and stood in front of one of the young men that was harassing Yumi. "We were just playing around with her." One of them said, and suddenly freaked out, when a large, black man, wearing nothing but a leather thong put a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe you and I should play then huh?" He asked.

The young men shook their heads, and quickly walked away. Yumi looked over at the brunette girl, and started sobbing a little. "Lisa!" She yelled out, and hugged her friend. It almost seemed like she was burying herself in Lisa's chest, before she regained her composure. "I'm so sorry Mark." Lisa said to the black man, who shook his head. "It's cool. I'm gonna go hunt down those two and kick them out before they cause anymore trouble. You take care of your friend." He said, and left. Yumi bowed, and then looked back at Lisa, who had put her glasses back on. "What happened? Where are the others?" She asked with a sigh. Yumi just shrugged. "I got lost." She told her, and turned red in embarrassment. Lisa just chuckled. "Alright. Come on, let's go find them." She told Yumi.

"So you're into that kind of stuff?" Yumi asked, as they walked along. Lisa shrugged slightly. "I like to play different roles. Just sometimes some are more dirty than others." She said, and Yumi giggled lightly. "What about you?" She asked, and Yumi stopped to look at herself. She almost forgot that she was wearing the maid's dress, and explained what she did before she left to come to the party. "That was nice of you." Lisa told her, and Yumi nodded, before looking down. She had stopped dead in her tracks, and Lisa stopped to look at her. "Come on. We can talk in here." She said, and Yumi followed. They walked into a large, lunchroom looking section of the building, and Yumi only guessed that it served that purpose back when the building was still being used. "This is called the safe room. The only place that you can go when you're tired of the sex games going on." Lisa joked.

She watched as Yumi sat down quietly at one of the tables. There was something in her logical mind that wanted to "dissect" Yumi at the moment, but Lisa knew that she needed a friend, rather than a "shrink". Picking up a couple of drinks, Lisa walked over, set them on the table, and sat down, crossing one leg over the other. "Want to talk about it?" She asked Yumi. Yumi just looked up at her, shrugged. She started mentioning how she felt "strange" whenever Maddie and Paul were around her. She mentioned about how it seemed like Maddie gave off a strange vibe, almost like she didn't like seeing Yumi with her brother. "I just don't want to start any problems with them." She told Lisa. Lisa just sighed, and shook her head. "That sounds like her." She said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.