Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

As she continued to watch, Maddie seemed focused on her brother's dick moving in and out of Yumi's pussy. There was just something about them fucking that she couldn't take her eyes off of, and decided that waiting wasn't the best thing in the world, and left, before either of them could notice her. Unknown to her though, she didn't leave unnoticed. As soon as she was out of the room, Maddie dropped her mask, and made her way outside. Under the starry sky, Maddie found herself sitting on a grassy knoll, thinking about what she saw back inside. She watched various people pass by her, in various states of dress and undress, before laying back into the grass. She continued to stare upwards, watching the sky, until a pair of brown skinned breasts blocked her view. "You okay?" Maddie heard Roxy ask, and remembered that she was there also.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" Maddie asked, trying to act brave, as she looked up at Roxy's naked body. "After what you saw, I just figured that you would need someone to talk to." Roxy said, as she sat down next to Maddie. "I don't know what you're talking about." Maddie said, but Roxy just shook her head. "Honey, you can't fool ol' Roxy. I saw you in that room, and I know you saw what happened." She said, and looked over at Maddie, who had sat up. "Guess I should have seen that coming." Maddie said, and Roxy sighed. She had a feeling for awhile now that something was bothering Maddie, but couldn't figure out just quite what it was. Sitting down next to her best friend, Roxy put her arm around her, and pulled her closer. "Sometimes these things happen." Roxy simply said. "You just gotta roll with the punches." She said, and Maddie sighed, before looking at her.

The two stared at each other for a short while, before Roxy leaned in to gently kiss Maddie on the lips. Maddie simply laid back, probing her friend's mouth with her tongue, while her hands moved up to Roxy's breasts. Her fingers gently rolled around Roxy's nipples, which were already hard with the cool, night air. She felt Roxy's fingers undoing her shirt, button by button, until she felt her bare breasts assaulted by the cool air. She watched as Roxy leaned over her, and happily started sucking on her right breast, making sure that she rolled her tongue over her nipple. Maddie alternated between both breasts, using her hands to play with one, while her mouth was on another. This made Roxy coo like a dove. Pulling away, Roxy made her way down Maddie's body, leaving a trail of kisses along her breasts, and over her midsection, before finding her way between her thighs.

Maddie let out a whimper, as she felt Roxy's fingers tracing the outline of her labia. "Should we go find someplace more private? Or do you feel like putting on a show?" Maddie heard Roxy ask, and shrugged her shoulders, as if saying that she didn't care at the moment. Roxy just smirked, and pushed her middle finger up into Maddie's pussy, making her moan rather loudly. Continuing, Roxy started to flick Maddie's clit with her tongue, making the blonde girl writhe with pleasure, while other people were starting to gather. While a few people had just resorted to watching what was going on, Roxy could see out of the corner of her eye that there were a few other people, that decided to have a little fun on their own. That was fine with her, as long as they didn't try to get in on her fun.

Roxy was proud of herself that she could get her blonde, teenage friend to forget what she saw at the moment, and that she got a little for herself wasn't bad either. She could hear the shallow breaths, and felt Maddie's pussy juice coating her tongue. Roxy knew that Maddie was going to cum soon. Sure enough, she felt the blonde girl shudder, and moved her attack to Maddie's clit, making her orgasm even harder. As she felt Maddie come down from her orgasmic high, Roxy just smiled, and laid her head on her friend's midsection. "You're a bitch. You know that right?" She heard being said softly. "Hey, forget about that right now. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." Roxy just simply said. She had a feeling that two freight trains were going to collide soon, and she tried to figure out how she could stop that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.