Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Yumiko was an exchange program student that left her home of Japan, to live in a small town named Temptation. Little did she know, that there was more to the little town of Temptation that she was told to be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Yumi ran around the kitchen, making sure everything was in place. She was humming to herself, excited for what she had planned, as she ran back and forth between the kitchen table, and the stove, trying to make sure that she didn't ruin dinner. While she was out picking up ingredients for the special dinner that she was making, she noticed a small costume shop, and picked up a maid outfit for her to use. She changed as soon as she got home, and started dinner while everyone was out. After a few questions about their first date from Jacob last night, Yumi had a menu of Pasta Primavera, and a few other things that Jacob could remember from that night. She knew that they would be home soon, and kept watching the door to make sure that she didn't miss them.

She heard the front door open, and Yumi dashed over to it. "Good evening." She said with a little curtsy, which startled Vanessa a little. "Hello Yumi. Is something cooking?" She asked, and Yumi nodded. "Dinner will be ready soon, so please have a seat." She said, and dashed back into the kitchen. It was a short time later, that Jacob came home, and Yumi repeated the process. After setting up the dinner that she had planned, Yumi smiled, and walked into the living room, where Vanessa and Jacob sat. "Dinner is served. If you would like to come this way." She said, and watched the confused faces of the two adults, as they walked over to the kitchen table. Yumi hoped that everything would go as planned, and watched the two for a bit, before excusing herself.

She had everything planned out, and if she was correct about things, it was about her time to leave. She had a bag packed for the weekend, and snuck out the door, and down towards Roxy's house. She was still dressed in the maid's outfit, but it wasn't a "French" version, so the long skirt made it seem like Yumi was just going "Goth" for the day. Knocking on the front door, Yumi waited for Roxy to answer the door, and when she did, Roxy just stared at her. "Oh hell no. You are going like that." She said, and stepped out. Yumi was confused. "Why?" She said, and looked down at her clothes. "People will love you in that." Roxy said, and Yumi, still a bit confused, couldn't find an argument. Everything seemed "out of place" to Yumi, as they drove to the party. There was something nagging at her, something that she forgot to do, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. As they exited the car, there was a slight breeze that kicked up. At that point, Yumi realized what was bothering her, and held down her skirt.

Roxy noticed it immediately, and wondered what was wrong. "You okay hun?" She asked, and Yumi turned red. "I forgot to put on underwear." She said, highly embarrassed. Roxy couldn't do anything but giggle. "Come on. I'm sure you won't worry about them inside." She said. It was then, that Roxy noticed the location they were at. It was the same building that Vicky had brought her to earlier that week, and followed Roxy inside. It was more than Yumi expected. She was surprised to find it so different from the last time she was there, decked out with spotlights, and a huge DJ booth on one end. It was then that she realized, that it was only a small portion of the huge building. "Pretty cool huh?" She heard Roxy yell out over the music. Yumi just nodded. She had heard of large raves back home in Japan, but with how strict her father was, she was never allowed to them. Not that she would ever tell him.

Yumi couldn't help but to look around at everyone. The party wasn't like the girls described it to be. She expected to see rows of sex, but instead found just happy, dancing people. "This is just the start of the party." Roxy told her, and tugged on her arm. Yumi reminded herself to keep an open mind. "Is this it? The way you guys were talking about it, I thought it was a huge orgy or something." Yumi joked, as Roxy led her into another hallway. "Oh, there's those too." She said. Yumi knew that she shouldn't have said anything. As they walked around, Roxy showed her a few of the different rooms there were. They came across one room that was strictly BDSM, and Yumi shook her head. Roxy just agreed that it was too much, and moved on. The next room they came across had people in animal suits, and once more, Roxy and Yumi left without saying a word. They continued down the hall, checking out the different rooms, and came across a room that had a few of the high school boys stripping down to nothing but speedos and a bowtie. It was then that Yumi recognized one of the boys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.