All In - Cover

All In

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 45

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Late in life I decided I wanted to be a Cowboy, and I ain't talking about one of those football playing ones from Dallas. Hell, I got sidetracked along the way.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

It appeared I wasn't the only one disappointed. All the girls, especially the ones who'd been with me for a while were. They'd expected to wake up somewhen and somewhere else. We all got over it after a good breakfast though and the girls got started going through the trailers and making sure we had everything they could possibly think of that we might need. One of the first things that came to their minds was an ice machine.

They didn't want a commercial model, but had in mind more of a model like came in refrigerators now, except one on steroids. Christine said she'd seen them in Sears before and she claimed they were easy to set up. I climbed on my big four-wheeler and towed the helicopter out and all the women took off leaving me home alone, sorta. Jerrilyn was calling on the Blackberry for a couple of limos to meet them at the airport in San Antonio as they left.

After they were gone I got a hardon for some more 30-06 ammunition so I hopped in the Humvee and headed for Kerrville. I found plenty of places to buy it while I was there and so I stocked up. I also came upon a rarity while looking around in a gun store/pawn shop. It was an M1 Garand T20E2. I had heard of them before but never actually seen one.

Apparently after World War II a specification for the Garand had been passed around and a few of the rifles were made. Instead of the eight round clip like most M1s had the T20E2 was modified to accept the magazine from a BAR and also had a lever for select fire so the rifle could be fired fully automatically. I was fascinated with the rifle from the start and I bought it even though I knew the price of a thousand dollars was outrageous.

Maybe it wasn't so far out of line though. After all it was the only one I'd ever seen and I'd looked around a lot of pawnshops and gun shops. I'd even been to several gun shows and had never seen one, and this one looked almost brand new. I doubted it was any better than the BARs we had purchased, but it looked cool so I got up off the money.

The place where I bought the M1 also had several Super Blackhawks in stock and so I bought him out of the ones chambered for 45 Long Colt. I intended to have plenty of firearms if we got to make another trip.

I returned to our camping-out cave and still beat the girls by three hours. Oh well, I got a chance to fire my new rifle and several of the new handguns. I did at least put all my new toys away before they made it back.

When the girls returned it seemed supper was the main thing on their minds, and I approved. I also approved of one of their stops along the way. They had found an actual butcher shop where they could have meat custom cut and they had bought plenty of New York Strip steaks that were over an inch thick. I was in hog heaven when they started hitting the plates and I was even pressed into service eating several the girls couldn't finish. Of course I washed them down with Lone Star Longnecks. I sure as hell went to bed fat and happy that night.

It was only luck that I pulled the helicopter inside the before going to bed. I had thought of taking the lazy man's way out and just leaving it where they landed, but I didn't and like a good little boy I fired up my four-wheeler and put it back where it belonged. The violent thunderstorm that blew in made me happy I had and when I saw where we were the next morning I was even happier about it.

I knew right away we had taken the big trip the night before, because when I looked out of the cave's entrance I could see the ocean. Now that was one hell of a shock and the first thing I thought of was we were boatless and basically without any fishing equipment. Oh well, live and learn.

I took a look around inside the cave and it seemed to me everything had made the trip. I hadn't expected anything different, but it was nice to be able to reassure myself.

The girls were all excited when they discovered our whereabouts the next morning. Especially the ones I'd picked up on the last trip. It was like a miracle to them just like it had been to us the first time. They all took a walk down to the water's edge and then they were back up in the cave while they all went digging for swimwear. Luckily for me they had done some swimwear shopping during their helicopter trip the day before.

I say luckily for me because they had all been outfitted with thongs and skimpy tops. Now, it wasn't like I couldn't see them naked any time I wanted to, because I could. There's just something about a tiny swim suite that stirred me up though and for once I was in among a bunch of women who had plenty to show off and who had the swimsuits to show it off in. It was a little like one of those old beach blanket bingo movies from the late fifties or early sixties except all the girls present had big titties, lush asses, and miniscule suits. I was positive none of the suits they were wearing could have made it past the censors of those movies.

My next trick certainly wouldn't have passed muster for a movie either. The girls had spread out blankets and towels and were out sunning themselves and so I offered to apply the sunscreen. I started on Jerrilyn and when I got my hands on her titties, up under the tiny top that barely covered her nipples, I forgot about smearing sunscreen and started playing with titties. I had her top off in no time, and then her bottom, and then I did something I'd always wanted to do but had never. I yanked out my crank, got between Jerrilyn's legs, and shoved it home.

My antics were well received and in seconds Jerrilyn wrapped her long showgirl legs up around my waist and pumped herself up to me while I fucked downhill.

I was really enjoying this adventure in outdoor sex and was looking forward to more of it when Selene said, "My God. Look at that," loudly and excitedly.

Since she was pointing behind me and since I didn't feel like turning around at that time I asked, "What is it."

"My God, Tommy, it's some kind of giant lion. You've seen them in books I know. The kind with those really long teeth," she said.

That was coitus interruptus for sure. Thankfully Jerrilyn had given it up just seconds before, though she was still clutching at me and panting out the last of her orgasm. I managed to turn around to get a good look and then I pulled out and started trying to get Jerrilyn up.

It was Smilodon fatalis without a doubt. I figured the only reason he wasn't heading our way was because he had a couple of people corralled about a hundred yards away. I realized we could help them if we'd brought any of our weapons with us, but we hadn't.

Suddenly the giant cat made a leap and came down on the male that had been facing it with a spear. At that second I took off sprinting for our cave in hopes of finding a rifle close by. I made it to my truck's cab and opened the door, grabbing out the new M1 I'd just purchased since I knew it had a fully loaded twenty-round clip in place.

I rushed back toward the scene and when I got there it was obvious the saber-toothed cat was eating the boy he had downed. My girls were already imploring the female near the action to come to us for safety. I was sure she couldn't understand their language and I told them to stop shouting and use hand signals. They did while I took aim at the cat.

I was certain there was no chance of helping the male since I could see the cat munching on his middle already, but the girl finally headed our way. The cat took notice and stood back up, no doubt intending to keep her from getting away. I started firing, and even though the noise was frightening the female approaching us I kept firing until the cat collapsed into a furry heap.

We stood there waiting as the female approached and it was only now I noticed how she was dressed. She wasn't wearing much, but all she had on looked like it had come from animals, and it still had the hair on the outer side of the skins. Jerrilyn and Jacky stayed to greet her while the others started picking up our blankets and towels and hauling it all back into the cave.

My next impulse was to go examine the dead male and the dead cat, but instead I urged Jerrilyn, Jacky, and the female to go to the cave and I took off that way myself. Apparently the girl realized it had been me and the loud noises which had done for the cat and when I headed for the cave she followed me at once. Jerrilyn and Jacky came along right behind her, albeit not without a few questions.

"Aren't you going to see if you can do anything for he male?" Jerrilyn asked.

"I'm going back to the scene as soon as I buckle on a pistol belt and get another magazine. I doubt we were lucky enough to come down in the exact spot the last saber tooth cat in existence hung around. Not to mention there might be others out looking for these two who might carry weapons and might not understand the part I played in it all," I said.

"Oh, I see what you mean."

I found my normal rig for walking the mean streets of the Texas town we'd left only a little while before, found and loaded the four extra magazines I'd bought with the M1, and also located a large flashlight with rechargeable batteries I'd bought during one of our multiple trips to Wal-Mart. I was just about to head out when Kahlila came out of one of the trucks dressed in jeans and wearing two pistols in their holsters and carrying one of the Xtrema2 shotguns. I didn't want to seem like a scardy cat, but I was glad to have company.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.