Kristen - Cover

Kristen

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Baron Jacob rescues Kristen from a freezing night outside. He adopts her as his daughter. Later she goes to the capital to become a chef. The Baron is busy with beans and bridges. This is story 5 in the Slave Girl series

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The Manor – Part One

It was late afternoon when we arrived home. The Manor appeared the same as ever: the main house, stables, barns, store houses, staff housing and the work rooms for the various crafts: carpenter, blacksmith, weaver and seamstress, potter, leather and saddle shop; all of the familiar sights and sounds of home. We must have been spotted on the way in, as we were greeted as we rode into the court yard behind the house and near the stable. A groom took Alfred’s and my horses. There was a bit of confusion over Kristen’s horse and herself also.

As we were getting things sorted out, my wife and sister-in-law appeared. My two children were also there. I kissed Abby, and said hello to Bernice. Eric and Edith, both, got a hug and Edith a kiss. It was then that things started to go down hill. Abby saw Kristen for the first time.

“What stray puppy have you dragged home now, Jacob?” she asked. Kristen had been staring in disbelief at the house and surroundings. I motioned her forward and turned to my wife.

“Abby, this is Kristen. I have decided to adopt her as my daughter. She will be living in the main house with us and the other children.”

“So out of the blue, you have adopted this ... this slut!” Abby shrilled.

“This girl,” I corrected. “Yes, I decided without consulting you or anyone else. Kristen is a sweet child, and I couldn’t leave her in the village to be taken advantage of. So now, I will have two sons and two daughters, and you have only had to produce half of them.” Abby and Bernice stomped off – back to the house. The children were more than a little shocked at the goings on. I turned to them, and gave them instructions then, as normally as possible.

“Eric and Edith take your new sister upstairs, and help her get settled. She can have the room next to Edith. When she is settled in bring her down to the dining room for dinner.”

“Yes, Father,” “Yes, Daddy,” they replied.

“Kristen, go with Eric and Edith. They will show you where you will be staying. We’ll have dinner when you’re settled in.”

“Yes, my ... Father,” she replied in a soft voice, “thank you.” Eric took her bag with what few possessions she had and led the way into the house. I thought Kristen was going to say “Yes, my Master” but she caught herself.

Dinner was a very cold affair. Abby and Bernice sat at the far end of the table. I was at the other end. Kristen was on my right, and Edith was on my left. Eric sat next to Edith, and Alfred was between Kristen and Bernice. Abby gave me the cold shoulder, but that was all right as that was all I had been getting lately anyway. Alfred and I talked about the trip and the snow storm. Eric related what the storm had been like at the manor. Edith didn’t say much.

After dinner, I took the three children into the den to talk with them. When they were all seated, I started my explanation.

“Eric, Edith, I want both of you to help Kristen to get settled. She has some night clothes, and another set of day clothes. I have already spoken with the housekeeper. Her travel clothes will be picked up in the morning to be washed. You two must show Kristen around so she knows were things are in the house and what time meals are. Introduce her to the servants. I’ve already told the housekeeper that I will have no disrespect shown Kristen. Is that clear to you? She is my daughter, as surely as you are my son and daughter. Your Mother and Aunt will come around eventually. Kristen is a very sweet child. She has had a rough time in life so far, but things will be better here.”

“Kristen, child, in the morning I’ll take you over to the seamstress to get some more clothes made. Eric and Edith will introduce you to our School Teacher when we get back. You will start school tomorrow. There is much to learn, but I know you can do it. Now all of you, off to your rooms. I’ll be up later to see you all in your beds.”

“Yes, Father.” Yes, Daddy.” “Yes, my ... Father.” After they had all gone, Alfred came in. He had a slight smile on his face.

“Well, my Lord Father was it as bad as you expected it to be?” he asked as he took a seat.

“As bad – yes, worse – no. I thought Abby would fly off the handle for sure. She seemed to control herself better than I expected.”

“Mother spoke to me while you were in here with the others. She said Aunt Abby thinks you brought Kristen here to be your mistress. Were I you, I would not give her any reason to continue to believe that. It wouldn’t be good for - domestic tranquility, Father.”

“Yes, I know, Alfred. I talked to Kristen about that very thing the night before we left the village. She knows that there can be nothing intimate between us here.” We smoked our pipes and had a brandy or two. Afterward, I went to say good night to the children. I stopped at Eric’s room first, he being the oldest. He was still up.

“Eric, my son, you are the oldest. I expect you to help Kristen with her lessons. She has a great deal to catch up on. I’ll speak to your teacher tomorrow. You’re to make sure that no one bothers her or insults her. This is all very new to her. Explain everything to her. She’s very bright and will learn quickly, but she is very fragile. Her self-esteem is not that high, so be careful with her.”

“Father is what Mother said true. Is she to be your slut, or is she truly to be a daughter?”

“Eric, Kristen is truly to be my daughter. Words like you just used will get your mouth washed out with soap the next time. Kristen is a very sweet girl, but she is still a child. I love her as I would any child, with my heart, not any other parts.”

“Yes, Father,” was his only reply.

Edith was next. She was already in bed when I knocked on her door.

“Come in, Daddy.” she responded.

“And how did you know, it was me?” I asked, as I entered.

“Because you always start with Eric, and I heard his door open and close,” she answered.

“Very astute, young lady. Now let us be serious for a minute. I need you to help Kristen. All of this is very new and scary for her. She never lived in a big house like this. She also never went to school very much in her village. She will need a lot of help. I think a smart girl like you could really be a big help to her. Will you do your best to help her over the rough spots?” I asked.

“Yes, Daddy. I’ll help her. She seems very shy, and she didn’t have many clothes to put away tonight.”

“No, Dear. They don’t have a lot of extra clothes in her village. You are very fortunate to have a lot of clothes and this nice house. And yes, Kristen is very shy. You must help her adapt.”

“Yes, Daddy. I like the idea of an older sister.”

“Good. Now go to sleep, my Sweet.” I kissed her on the forehead, and blew out her candle.

I had purposely saved Kristen for last. I wanted to be sure the others agreed to help her, but I also was not sure how I would handle being in her bedroom alone with her. Was Abby right? Had I only brought her here to use as my mistress? I know that wasn’t my intent when I had asked her about coming with me. God, I hoped I was doing the right thing.

I knocked on Kristen’s door, and it opened almost instantly. She ran into me, and wrapped her arms around me. She was crying, tears streaming down her face, and near hysteria. The room was dark, and I remembered her fear of the dark. I held my lantern up to illuminate things, and noticed the candle had never been lit.

“Why are you sitting here in the dark, Kristen?”

“I had no fire, my Master,” she replied in a whimper between sobs.

“Did you ask one of the other children to help?”

“No, my Master. Their doors were closed.”

“Kristen, knock on their door to alert them. When they tell you to enter, go in and ask them for whatever help you need. You’re their sister. They will help you.”

“Yes, my Master,” she said, still crying. “Oh, my Master, I’m so frightened. Do not leave me here by myself. Take me to your room, and hold me all night.”

“Kristen, you know I can’t do that. I told you before we started that I couldn’t do that,” I said sounding rather peeved. “Hold this lantern, and I’ll show you where the fire set is kept. Then you can light your candle, and won’t be here in the dark.” I showed her where the fire set was kept. She knew how to use it, and soon the candle made the room much lighter. I had her sit on the bed, while I talked to her.

“I have talked to Eric and Edith. They will be helping you to adjust to living here. Tomorrow after breakfast, I will take you to the seamstress, so she can measure you for some clothes. When we come back, I will introduce you to the Teacher we have here. Eric, Edith, and a number of the local children attend school six days a week. You will attend with them. Edith especially, but Eric also, will help you with your lessons. It’s very important for a young lady to be able to read and write well, also to do arithmetic. It will be something a future husband will expect in a young lady of means. I want you to work very hard on this, Kristen. It’s important to your future. Can you do this for me?” I asked.

“Yes, my Master. I will do all that you ask.” I bent down to kiss her cheek, but Kristen had other ideas. She turned her head slightly, so that my lips landed on hers. As quick as can be, her arms were around my neck, and she was pulling herself into me. She was kissing me with passion, and her breathing was already ragged. She slipped her tongue in to my surprised mouth and tried to suck my breath away. I pulled back in a minute or so and looked at her crossly.

“Kristen, we can’t do that. There will be all kind of trouble if someone sees us doing that.”

“I know, my Master. I promised I wouldn’t, but sometimes... !” here she ran out of words, but not tears.

“I understand Kristen. Perhaps I was wrong to bring you here. I know this is difficult for you, but believe me in the long run it will be very beneficial. Please trust me on this, Kristen, and just do your best.”

“Yes, my Master. I will try,” she responded through her tears. I patted her shoulder, helped her get in the bed, and under the covers. I gave her the kiss on the cheek, that I had intended earlier. God, she had felt good in my arms, but I couldn’t start that here. I spent a long lonely night in my own bed. It was but the first of many.

Breakfast was at 7:30. Abby and Bernice were conspicuous by their absence. Afterward, Kristen and I were off to the seamstress. A talk with the School Teacher followed. I made sure he understood that Kristen was to be treated just the same as the rest of the student were, but that she needed some special help. He assured me that he would look after her.

Alfred and I were busy all the next day catching up on what had been left undone during our absence. Following that, we had to take care of everything from the trip: expenses, salaries, notes about conditions in various villages, and finally beans and bridges. It all took us several days.

Abby and Bernice had been taking their meals in their rooms for the week since our return. This would have to stop, so I went to talk to them. It was a stormy session, but eventually they agreed to return to the dining room for meals.

The children seemed to be getting along fine. Edith and Kristen especially seemed to have really hit it off. I was glad, as they both needed a friend.


Interlude in Edith’s Room

Day six after arrival

Edith called Kristen into her room after school.

“How do you like school so far, Kristen?” she asked.

“I’m so dumb. I only went to school two years in our village. Even the little children here know more than I do,” Kristen replied in dejection.

“You’ll learn. It really isn’t hard. You just have to work at it a little. Besides you knew all about the plants and things we learned about this afternoon. How did you know that?”

“In my village, all the children learn the plants, planting, and harvesting early, so we can help. It takes much work to have a good harvest in the fall.”

“Kristen, I want to ask you about something. I saw you kissing Daddy the other night. It wasn’t a kiss like I give him. It was more like a kiss Mother gives him. Only she never holds it like you did. Are you in love with Daddy?”

“Yes, Edith. I’m in love with him, but we can not show it. You should not have seen that the other night. My Master was very cross with me for doing it, but I needed him so badly. Just his touch but... !” here she broke down and cried for a while.

Edith was visibly upset by Kristen’s crying, and moved over to comfort her. When Kristen had calmed down some, Edith asked her final question.

“Kristen have you had sex?”

“Yes, all the girls in my village have sex.”

“With each other?”

“No, of course not. Well maybe one or two of them. It’s with the men we have sex. The men are always interested.”

“Kristen have you had sex with Daddy?”

“Yes, in my village during the snow storm. He rescued me from freezing, and was so kind. He fed me and clothed me. I could not help but love him. My Master made me feel so good, more than any of the other man had. He was gentle and passionate. He cared that I would feel good at the end, and not just himself. I truly love my Master.

“Kristen, you were a slave weren’t you? That’s the third time you called Daddy your Master.”

“Yes, I am a slave. Your father will always be my Master. Even if I am free the rest of my life, he will be my Master till I die.”

“Kristen, can you tell me about sex?” Edith asked with desire in her voice.

End Interlude


One Year after Arriving Home

Jacob is now 37

Kristen is now 16

Richard, Baron of Westland, was coming to dinner. Richard was my cousin five or six times removed or something like that. We had hired a number of his artisans to construct a bridge across the principal river in our lands. The same river we had needed to detour around to ford a year ago. The bridge was nearly completed.

It had been a year of many changes and surprises. Kristen had bloomed. It was amazing what a reasonable steady diet could do for a 15 year old girl, and she had filled out nicely. Her studies had also come along really well. She was a little behind Eric and Edith, but not so far as one would expect. Some of the children had thought her dumb, but she soon proved them wrong.

Her knowledge of plants and farming had led to her actually teaching those subjects in the spring. She had also taken over the manor garden and had all sorts of vegetable and herbs growing there. The other classes taught girls had also been of benefit to her. Sewing at the Seamstress, along with knitting and embroidery. Dance classes for both boys and girls. Where Kristen really shone though was the kitchen. She had just about taken over the kitchen. Hana, the cook, had come to see me about it.

“My Lord, you must do something about Kristen,” she said.

“Has she done something wrong?” I asked.

“Wrong? No, my Lord. She has taken over my kitchen. She cooks the dinner when she gets out of school. All the kitchen help do what ever she says. They all love her. How can I run the kitchen when she is always there?”

“Hana, has she ruined or broken anything? Is her cooking bad? Has she poisoned anyone?”

“No, my Lord. That’s part of the problem, her cooking is too good. It’s better than mine. I have been a cook for 25 years, my Lord, and I cannot cook like she does. All of the dinners for the past two months have been made by Kristen.”

“Yes, I had noticed that dinner was very good of late,” I said.

“The soldiers, a couple, used to come for leftovers to the kitchen, also for the slave girls. Now every night, I have to fight off most of the whole cavalry unit coming to my kitchen. Last week, I sent Kristen to talk to their cook. She came back smiling and said the soldiers would not be bothering me much any more. Now there are only a few each night - again.”

“Hana, you are in charge of the kitchen. Think of Kristen as your head chef. You run the people and make sure things are on hand, the people are ready, and do their jobs. Let Kristen cook. It seems to be what she does. You supervise – you’re very good at that. I know as I have seen you. You were always overworked when you had to do both. Now you have a helper. Can you do that?”

“My Lord, I had never considered it like that, but you’re right. It has been much easier with Kristen doing the cooking. And yes, she has never tried to take away my authority. She has always been very polite and helpful. And yes, the rest of the kitchen help all love her.” Hana went away happy.

I wish I could make Abby happy as easily. She is still very put off by Kristen. It all started because I was helping Kristen with her reading. It was still winter, and the bedrooms, where the children usually did their school work, were cold. They had started to do their work in my den, as I usually had a fire going there, and it was large enough for all of us to work comfortably.

Kristen would bring her reader in and ask me to help her. I would sit in my wing chair and Kristen would sit in my lap so we could both see the book, and she would read out loud. I would help with any new words or explanations that were required. We had done this for several weeks. One night we read until particularly late. We were both tired when Kristen finished her assignment. She lay her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

“Just let me rest here a minute, my Master.” she asked. “Then I’ll go to bed.” God, it felt so good to hold her just sitting there. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling. The next thing I knew, Abby was screaming at me and calling me a lecher and child molester. Her noise woke the rest of the house. It was about two in the morning, so we must have slept there for 4 or 5 hours at least. The fire was only cold embers, and the candles were all burned down.

“Abby,” I shouted, “what are you talking about. Kristen was only reading. We simply fell asleep. What is the problem?” All the noise had awakened Kristen. She was frightened and slid off my lap.

“I’m sorry, Mistress. I only wanted to rest for a minute before going to my room. I must have fallen asleep on Father’s lap,” she explained. Abby had managed to cool down some. She could see that neither of us had our clothes disturbed, or missing. Kristen’s reader was on the floor where it had fallen. The door to the den had also been open. There had been nothing hidden. Just two people fallen asleep. Bernice came in and they conferred, then both left.

That was the first time. After that we were careful to have someone else in there with us. It did happen again, several times, but always with a witness handy.

When Kristen found out that Richard was coming to dinner, she outdid herself. Richard had a reputation as a gourmet. He had a chef from the capital and was very proud of the food he served at his manor.

The meal started with tomato soup. It was followed by asparagus in a cream sauce; broccoli, rice, and chicken in a different sauce; the final dish was steak with Kristen’s recipe for baked beans. Fresh bread and coffee were served with all of the above.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.