Kristen - Cover

Kristen

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Baron Jacob rescues Kristen from a freezing night outside. He adopts her as his daughter. Later she goes to the capital to become a chef. The Baron is busy with beans and bridges. This is story 5 in the Slave Girl series

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Traveling - Part one

The night was well advanced, when we arrived in the village. It had been a cold blustery day for late November. Because of the high water levels in the river, we had been forced to detour a considerable distance to find a usable ford, and the men were cold and tired. It had been a long trip, and there were at least another two days of travel to reach the Manor and home.


Kristen lay on the ground halfway to the barn, unable to move. The men had thrown her out, after having their fun with her. Her clothes, what little she had, were now torn. They had always been thin. With the cold and no blanket or building to protect her, she was sure to freeze to death tonight. She lay in a heap on the ground crying. Her despair too great to allow her to move.


Who are we you may ask? I am Jacob, Baron of Eastland. I and a part of my cavalry troop had been on a late in the year inspection tour of my province. We had been delayed in several places due to problems and were consequently later than expected in returning home. The weather had turned for the worst in the last few days, which had delayed us even more. Today, we had to take that extensive detour, and this is the reason that we arrived at nearly ten at night in the village.

As we moved down the village street, I thought I heard something. I signaled to halt the column. In the silence, I distinctly heard someone crying or sobbing.

“Can you hear that, Alfred?” I asked. Alfred was my brother’s son. My brother was the oldest, and had inherited the title. Unfortunately, he had a bad heart and died rather young, leaving a wife and young son. The King appointed me Baron, as the boy was only two years old. When I die, Alfred would inherit Eastland as I had adopted him and taken him and his mother in to my household. There were then two Baronesses of Eastland, my wife and my sister-in-law, Alfred’s mother. A bit confusing, but it worked well as the two women were sisters.

“Yes, my Lord, but I am not sure of the location,” Alfred said. The troop sergeant had moved forward toward Alfred, who was on my right.

“I think it came from your left and up ahead, my Lord,” Alfred added. The clouds parted then, and the weak moonlight shown on a pile of rags by the side of the road.

“That could be it, my Lord,” the troop sergeant said. He dismounted and moved toward the object.

“Be careful,” Alfred warned, “ there’s no way to know what it might be. It could be an animal.” The sergeant used his saber to try to lift the rags. The rags moaned and cried some more. He put up the saber, and reached down to check the object.

“My God,” he gasped, “it’s a child and half frozen.”

“Pick him up, and bring him over here, Sergeant,” I instructed. He picked up the bundle and gasped again.

““Good God, my Lord. It’s not a child. It’s a girl – a teen girl – small but well developed.” He passed her up to me. She felt like an ice cube and was still sobbing. I held her close and pulled my cloak around me, as best I could. The sergeant helped close it. At least that would provide some warmth. Her clothes certainly weren’t.

“Alfred, let’s find the village chief’’s house. Sergeant, take the men and animals to the large barn at the end of the street. Get everyone inside. It’s going to be bad tonight. Get the cook to start a meal outside. I’ll be at the village chief’’s house. I’ll take my orderly with me, and he can bring our horses down.” Then, “Ready, Alfred?”

“Yes, my Lord.”

The village chief’’s house was off a little to one side of the village. We were soon knocking at his door. After several loud knocks on the door with the handle of a saber, there were sounds from inside. Soon there were voices as well.

“Who in the world is pounding on my door at this hour of the... ?” came from inside as the door opened. As the candle illuminated me, the village chief gasped, “My Lord Baron, is that you?” Then, “Come in, come in.”

“I’m afraid it is, Village Chief. We had trouble fording the river, or we would have been here much sooner,” I said, as we entered the house. Even with the fire burned down and banked, it was still much warmer than outside. My orderly, Wilford, went to stir up the fire and put some more logs on it.

Once we were all inside, the chief noticed the bundle I was carrying.

“What have you there, my Lord?” he asked.

“One of your charges, Chief,” I answered. “We found her out on the street not too far from the big barn.”

“One of my... ?” he started. I placed the girl down as close to the fireplace as I dared, putting my cloak around her. I ran a hand across her body to ascertain if it really was a girl, and it certainly was.


I hadn’t even felt it when poked with the saber. When picked up, I was already rolled into a ball. When shoved up against the man, they had managed to get me straightened out, some. He was warm, and I wrapped my arms around him, as much as possible. When his cloak was drawn around us, the warmth increased, but I was still very cold. It would be a long time before I would be warm again ... When they entered the house, I thought I might live, but I was still very cold, Kristen thought to herself.


“Alfred, do you have your flask?” I asked. “Mine is out on my horse.” Alfred handed his to me. I poured a small drink and held it up to the girl’s mouth. She was definitely a girl.

“Drink this, girl,” I told her. She did and then started coughing and sputtering. I imagine it was quite a surprise to her, but I also thought it would warm her up some. Wilford had the fire going now, and I moved her in front of it.

“Here is a chair, my Lord,” the village chief said, pulling it up before the fireplace ... I sat on it and put the girl on my lap. She clung to me like a drowning man would to a log. She was shivering and shaking. She was also still crying and breathing raggedly.

“Wilford, bring our things and yours in, and take the horses to the barn to be cared for. When they have dinner ready, bring enough for Alfred and myself, also for you and some for the girl. She needs something to eat and something warm to drink. At least, something more than that brandy I gave her.”

“Yes, my Lord. Ah ... Sir, I have a biscuit left from the morning. She could eat that for now, if that’s OK,” Wilford replied.

“Excellent idea, Wilford. Thank you,” I answered.

“My Lord,” the village chief offered, “I can have some tea made in a few minutes.”

“Yes, Chief. That will be fine,” I returned. “Not too hot though as she is still very cold.” The chief put the tea kettle on the fire.

Wilford brought our blanket rolls and saddle bags in, then the saddles, and saddle blankets. Alfred opened one of the blanket rolls and put the blanket around the girl.

“Wilford, better see if there are any extra blankets. We’ll need one for the girl.”

“Yes, my Lord,” he replied, as he handed me the biscuit. I offered it to the girl. She seemed hesitant to take it, though you could see the desire in her eyes.

“Chief, do you know who this girl is?” I asked. He came over, and brought the candle, holding it out to illuminate the girl’s face.

“From the red hair, it could only be Kristen, my Lord. She’s the only one here with hair that color.”

“Kristen, this biscuit is for you,” I said gently, as it was apparent the girl was petrified. “I want you to eat it slowly. If you eat it too fast, it will make you sick.”


I stared at the biscuit. Was he really giving it to me? I hesitated to take it, lest it be taken back. When the man addressed me by name, it was apparent he would give it to me. I was desperately hungry, and this would be more than I had had to eat in a while. Releasing one hand from the warmth of the man, who was apparently the Baron, himself, I hesitantly reached for it. My hand closed around it. The biscuit was still warm from the other man’s pocket. I took a bite. It was delicious, and I would have stuffed it all in my mouth then, except for the Baron’s admonition to eat it slowly.


I saw Kristen take a small bite from the biscuit. It was apparent that she wished to consume the whole thing immediately, but was doing as I had told her. She was also slowly warming up. The fire, blanket, and my body heat were slowly bringing her body temperature back to normal.

Soon the water was hot, and the tea brewed. The chief handed me the cup. It wasn’t too hot as I had specified.

“Kristen, here is some tea. Again drink it slowly. It’s warm, but may appear hot to you,” I told her. Her hand reached out to take hold of the cup, but still held the remains of the biscuit. She seemed reluctant to release her hold of me with her other hand.

“I will hold the biscuit for you, Kristen. After you have some of the tea, you can have the biscuit back, all right.”

“Yes, my Master,” she answered in a small voice. It was the first time she had said anything. She placed the biscuit in my hand and took the tea. She drank some of the tea but watched the biscuit, as if it would run off on its own.

“If you use two hands, Kristen,” I told her, “you can have the biscuit and the tea at the same time.”

“Yes, my Master,” she whispered, “I should get down on the floor. I’m warm enough now.”

“Kristen, sit right here on my lap, and I’ll hold on to you, so you can use both hands to eat. The floor is too cold for now.”

“Yes, my Master,” she replied again in a whisper, released me with her other hand and retrieved the biscuit. The relief on her face was apparent.

Since the food would be a while arriving, I asked the village chief about clothes for Kristen.

“Chief Howard, Kristen’s clothes are not wearable and in any case are too thin for the weather. Do you have anything suitable available?” I inquired. He looked startled.

“Clothes, my Lord. I ... let me check. There must be something suitable somewhere. I’ll have to ask my wife. She takes care of clothing for the girls.” He went into the back to consult his wife. He was back shortly with a small robe.

“My Lord, all we have here is this robe. The seamstress has the others. This should take care of her for tonight, and we can get more clothes in the morning. It is rather late.”

“Kristen, can you walk?” I asked.

“Yes, my Master. I think so,” she replied. When she stood, she was a little wobbly.

“Go over in the corner, behind the screen, and change into the robe. I’ll hold your food.”

“I will if you wish my Master, but everyone has seen me naked. I could just change here near the fire.”

“Everyone has seen you naked?” I asked, puzzled. “Chief Howard, is it the practice in this village that all the women are seen naked when they change clothes?”

“No, my Lord, but well ... slave girls are available to the men and most of them have been seen naked by the men,” he answered.

“I see. We’ll discuss this in the morning, Chief. It’s much too late for that tonight,” I told him.

“Very well Kristen, if you don’t mind, you may change here,” I told her. She promptly removed the tatters of her clothing and picked up the robe which had been warming by the fire.

Kristen was a cute little thing, about 5’-3” tall; about 100 pounds; thin- poor diet probably – 34B-21-31; red hair, freckles on her oval face, and then both hair and freckles down to the top of her breasts and freckles on her arms. She also had lovely green eyes. She appeared to be 14 going on 15 years old. There was semen dripping down her leg. The robe was a bleached out green and made some what of a contrast with her eyes, but needed to be darker to set off her eyes. It was thick enough to keep her warm for the night though.

The clock struck the quarter hour just as the door opened, and Wilford returned with the food. The cold air blew in with him. It appeared to be much colder than it had been an hour or so ago, and he commented on it.

“Getting cold out there, my Lord. It’s a good thing there are two wood burning heaters in the barn. Cook was able to get the food going rather quickly on them.” He sat down several containers, and their mess kits on the table. He then proceeded to dish out the food on to plates and hand them around with spoons and forks. Kristen was amazed when she received a plate directly from the Baron.

“My Lord, am I allowed to eat in your presence? I thought the biscuit was my dinner,” she asked in a quavering voice.

“Kristen, you will sit on the hearth here and eat this plate of food, or as much of it as you can. Do you understand me?” I asked her.

“Yes, my Master. It’s just, I have never eaten with free people or Masters before, and didn’t know it was allowed.” She appeared very scared and ready to cry.

“Kristen there is nothing magical about free people or Masters eating. Everyone does it the same. Food goes in the mouth, is chewed, and swallowed. Some people are more careful of their food than others, but it’s all the same.”

“Yes, my Master,” she replied as she ate, slowly. Apparently my earlier warning was still remembered.

“These beans really are quite good, Father,” Alfred observed.

“Yes,” I replied, “those people up by the pass seem to have gotten things just right. I was thinking there might be a market for them, if we could get them shipped without a lot of trouble.”

“Yes, transportation could be a problem, but can they grow enough beans to make a product to market. My impression was that they consumed all that they produced,” Alfred replied.

“Yes, that is another problem. Still, there is quite a lot of farm land available. If it is marketable, we could persuade a number of people to raise the beans, and other items necessary,” I replied.

“What about containers. Those crocks they came in were not first rate, and if they were shipped a long ways might not last,” Alfred continued.

“Crocks,” Chief Howard asked, brightly, “we have several excellent potters here. It’s because of the good clay deposits near the river. We could make any number of crocks required, my Lord,” the chief injected, hopeful of getting a buyer for the village potters products.

Traveling – Part Two.

“Yes,” I replied, “but that brings up the other problem. The road or more properly the river. We had a what, two hour detour each way today to find a usable ford? I’m afraid we – I – am going to have to put in a bridge over the river, whether we trade in beans or not.”

“That could be expensive, Father,” Alfred replied.

“Yes, it could. Our cousin, Baron Richard, has a good number of rivers in his province, and I have been led to understand that he maintains several artisans who are experienced in bridge building and repair. Alfred, remind me to write or see him when we get home.”

“Yes, Father. What besides beans do we need to make this though. Can it all be raised locally?”

“My Master,” Kristen interrupted, “these beans also contain onions, pork, brown sugar, garlic, mustard, salt, two or three other spices, and corn starch.”

“Kristen, you can tell all of that just by tasting the beans?” I asked.

“Yes, my Master. Are you angry at me for speaking?” she asked in fear.

“No, Kristen. I am not angry. I just didn’t know anyone could do that,” I told her. She seemed to relax again.

“Brown sugar could be a problem,” I said. “We don’t raise any plants that produce sugar here. It would have to be imported. The other things mentioned shouldn’t be a real problem.”

“We should definitely look into it further, Father,” Alfred said. There came a knock on the door.

“Come in,” I said. It was the troop sergeant. He saluted and reported.

“All secured, my Lord. The horses are all taken care of. There are a couple that need to see the smith though. Your big stallion is one, Sir. The troops are settled in the barn. The two heaters there helped. There is a mid level area where slave girls sleep, but no one is there. The barn was locked when we got there, but we didn’t have any trouble getting in, as one of the men is well versed in entering locked buildings.

“There are plenty of beans yet,” he continued, “but the venison is about gone. There is plenty of hay in the barn for the hoses. We also still have some grain for the horses. Any questions, my Lord?”

“An excellent job as usual, Sergeant,” I complimented him. “Be sure to post a fire watch for those heaters. One man shifts should suffice, unless you have a volunteer. He can also keep them going. About the venison, I understand that one of our men is a, ... let us say, expert at acquiring venison. It might be a good idea to have him see what he can ‘find’ tomorrow. I’m sure you can arrange a suitable reward for him.”

“Yes, my Lord. There are two of them that are well acquainted with that very thing. I’m sure they can be persuaded to accept the challenge,” he replied. He saluted again and departed.

“My Lord,” Wilford added, “we will also need some bread or at least biscuits for the rest of the journey. Cook said we were just about out.”

“I’ll arrange to have both baked tomorrow, my Lord,” Chief Howard said.

“Good, good,” I answered. Everyone appeared to be done with their dinner. Even Kristen had managed to eat almost everything on her plate.

“I’m about ready for bed. No need to get up early, if we need to see the smith about the horses. I can use a good nights sleep,” I told those present.

“Wilford just leave the dishes here. No need for you to go to the barn. Just sleep here, and clean up in the morning,” I added. We laid out our saddle blankets on the floor, with the saddle away from the hearth, so we could sleep feet to the fire. Our blankets were spread on top. An extra blanket had been brought in for Kristen. Wilford banked the fire, and we all prepared to sleep. Kristen slept between Alfred and me. We were all out in no time.

It was some time later, when I felt a small body move up against me.

“Are you all right, Kristen?”

“Please, my Master, hold a poor girl for the night.” There was pleading in her voice, and her body shook with fear, apprehension, or something.

“Are you afraid, Kristen?”

“Yes, my Master, I fear the dark.” I gathered her into my arms. She put her head on my shoulder and cried softly.

“Kristen, there is nothing to fear,” I assured her.

“Yes, my Master, but still I fear.” I held her tightly to me. Soon her breathing eased and became regular. She was asleep. I pulled her blanket over us, as best I could, and went back to sleep also.

At some point later that night, I awoke again. A small warm hand was stroking me, and a quiet female voice whispered to me.

“My Master has not had a female for a long time.” Kristen continued to stroke me. Then she went under the covers, and her soft hot lips engulfed me and traveled up and down my cock. It was no time at all before I felt hot cum shooting up my cock and into her mouth. She swallowed it all and then sucked and licked me clean. She returned from under the blanket.

“My Master, will you be able to do me soon?” she pleaded. “Please. The men used me, but I never got to finish, and I’m sooo horny. I need a man sooo badly. Please, help me,” she begged in a whispered. Her body was quivering with need. I held her close to me and reached inside her robe. She was warm and her skin was soft. She was also very wet between her legs!

“Would you like me to return the favor, you did for me?” I asked.

“No, my Master, I have done that with other girls. It’s nice, but I need a man inside me all the way, and for a long time. Help me, please.” She was quivering even more now with need and whimpered also. Her breathing had become very ragged.

“Will you make much noise, if I do? I don’t want to wake the others,” I whispered. She reached out and produced a roll of cotton cloth which she placed in her mouth and a large towel which she placed under her bottom. Removing the cloth from her mouth, she whispered to me again.

“We all know where the chief keeps these. His wife ignores it when he has girls in here. It keeps him off her. For some reason, she doesn’t enjoy sex!” Kristen seemed genuinely confused by this. She returned the cloth to her mouth, and pulled me down on top of herself. Her legs were already spread wide. I pulled down my trousers and shorts, and got between her legs. I rubbed my cock against her lower lips a few times to lubricate it, and then slipped into her. She was very tight and wet.

“Please, all the way, my Master,” she pleaded, “and hard. Do me like a wild animal. Make me finish, please.” This last was said in desperation. I plunged all the way into her. Her legs went around my waist, and I could feel her feet on my back. Her arms had also closed around my neck, as she pulled me down to her. I started to stroke into her. She met my every thrust with one from her hips. I could hear her whimpering in my ear even with the cloth in her mouth. I pounded into her for a while. I knew it would be a considerable period of time before I was able to cum again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.