The Door Next Door - Cover

The Door Next Door

Copyright© 2009 by Unca D

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A character-driven romance: Ben befriends his new neighbor Molly. She admits to being gay; nonetheless their friendship blossoms into a deep, platonic love. Molly begins to express curiosity about a physical relationship with him, but Ben is reluctant to accomodate her. After an experience that shakes her to her core and forces her to re-think her assumptions on life and love, Molly and Ben pledge and consummate their love. Then, a lesbian flame surfaces and Molly finds her affection divided.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Morning's first rays woke Ben. Molly still lay beside him, her leg around his and her arm across his chest. He glanced at her face and saw her eyes were open. "Good morning."

"Mmm ... morning," she replied.

"Have you been awake long?" he asked.

She shook her head. "I was watching you sleep."

"Do you need to get up -- to use the facilities?"

"Uhn-uhn. I got up earlier and came back to bed. You were still asleep."

"Molly -- you are lying exactly how you were when I fell asleep."

"I have good muscle memory."

"Well -- if you'll excuse me..." He headed for his bathroom, trying to recollect what it was he had intended to say to Molly in the morning. When he returned, he found her sitting up in his bed, her back against his headboard and the sheets and blankets covering her lap.

"I still like girls," she said as he climbed back into bed and sat beside her with his back to the headboard.

"What?"

"I still like girls. I'm still a lesbian, Ben."

"I really didn't expect last night to turn you onto the other team."

"What I mean is -- you are the only man I could do this with -- the only one I'd even consider doing it with."

Ben nodded. "Molly -- I'm really sorry about last night. I hadn't intended to take advantage of you -- believe me."

"Do you mean what happened while you were inside me?"

"Yeah -- that. I'm so sorry, Molly. I screwed up and I feel rotten. It has been a long time for me, too and you were so gorgeous..."

"It's all right, Ben. I'm not upset."

"You're not upset?"

"It startled me a bit, but it wasn't completely unexpected. After all, that is what those organs are intended to do."

"But ... then ... why the cold shoulder? Why the silent treatment? I was sure you were angry with me."

"Ben -- if I had been angry or upset with you, do you think I would've spent the night wrapped around you and holding onto you? I wouldn't have stayed in the same bed with you."

"But..."

"I needed to think, and I can't think while I'm distracted. I was assessing my feelings -- in broad daylight. That's why I needed quiet."

"So, what's your assessment?"

She glanced toward the window. "It's not quite daylight, yet, is it?"

"Have you formed any opinions?" he asked.

"I have."

"Can you share them? Or do we need to wait for full sun?"

"I'll share them. You were wonderful last night, Ben. You were so caring, so giving, so tender. From the start you made sure I knew that satisfying my needs came first. I need that kind of attention. And, when I discovered you shaved your legs ... It was such a sweet gesture." She smiled. "You wore your jeans so it would be a surprise, didn't you?"

"Yeah ... I thought it would make you more comfortable."

"It did more than that -- it made last night possible."

"How do you mean?"

"You gave me something to latch onto."

He nodded. "I understand. It gave you something about my body that you could find arousing."

"Exactly," she replied. "You do have pretty legs, Ben. They'd look good on a girl. They'd look good in a skirt."

"Oh, no -- I'm not doing that," he replied, "no way. I will wear shorts all you want but I'm drawing the line at that!"

"You don't have to wear a skirt, Ben. I was just saying that your legs are prettier than many women's I see. I know -- I look. I told you I'm a leg girl."

"So -- you're not angry with me? At all?"

"No, Ben -- I'm in love with you more than ever. The way you made love to me ... I really appreciated how much attention you paid to my face."

"I love your face."

"So you've said. You spent so much time looking into my eyes..."

"You have beautiful eyes."

"It made me feel like you were making love to ME -- not to individual parts of my anatomy. And, your foreplaying was just right, too. Your pacing was perfect, and you seemed to know exactly what I needed, when I needed it."

"This is beginning to sound like a restaurant review," he replied.

"And then, you gave me a delicious orgasm. I couldn't have done it better myself."

"Yourself?"

She made a shy smile. "A girl has to do SOMETHING during a six-year drought, doesn't she?"

"It looked to me like you had a good one," he remarked.

"I think I could discern a man's mentality in how you were stroking me."

"What do you mean?"

"When I was in college, my girlfriends would tease me -- to build the tension slowly -- two steps forward and one step back. They'd lead me to the brink and let me fall over by myself."

"What did I do?" He asked.

"You drove me there, Ben; and then you pushed me over. There was an insistence in your touch I hadn't experienced before. When I realized what was happening, I simply abandoned myself to the sensations and it was wonderful."

"So -- what grade are you giving the first course?"

"Four stars," she replied. "You've told me how much you love me, and then you demonstrated it. I got the message. It was wonderful. That's the only word I can find to describe it -- wonderful."

"What about the second course?" he asked.

"Well..."

"Not so good ... right?"

"It was pretty much a blur," she replied. "I really was afraid I was going to freak. I was surprised and elated when I didn't. Of course, when you gave me your little speech about me being in control -- that if I said stop you'd stop ... that was essential. Not only that, the way you treated me up to that point made me know I could trust you."

"That's what the best sex is," he replied. "It's giving and trusting -- you give all you can to your partner and trust the other to do the same."

Molly smiled and nodded. "Beautifully put, Ben, and that's what I experienced. Knowing I was in control kept my fears at bay. I was nervous at first, but that passed right away. You were so patient and gentle. And, it really did feel good, me lying on top of you, and you inside. I really liked the intimacy."

"Up until my little accident," he remarked.

"Like I said -- it surprised me but it didn't bother me."

"So, how many stars?" he asked.

"I can't give that part a grade," she replied. "We need to do it again, and I'm sure I'll be in a more receptive frame of mind, next time."

"Do you really want to do it again?"

Molly bit her lip and nodded. "I really do."

"Tonight, after dinner? Would you like to do it then?"

She shook her head. "Uhn-uhn."

"No? Then, when's good for you?"

"Hmmm..." She looked up at the ceiling. "How about ... right now?"

"Are you serious? You want to do it again, now?"

"Yes, Ben ... Just thinking about it is making me so horny. After all -- you can't end a six-year drought with one rain shower -- can you?"

"No I guess you can't."

Ben spread his legs and patted the mattress between them. Molly rolled so she was sitting with her back to his chest. He slipped his arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder. "Look," he said. "Two great looking pairs of legs next to each other."

"Mmm..." Molly put her hands on his thighs and smoothed them along his skin. "See? Your legs look better than mine."

"I don't think so. I think yours are much sexier than mine."

"Each to his own taste," she remarked.

"Is this really turning you on?" he asked.

"It really is ... though I could probably get into the swing on a strictly intellectual level -- now that I know I don't have some sort of phallophobia. At least not when it's you."

"Hmmm ... Are you saying my phallus is harmless?"

Molly laughed. "Oh, Ben..." She squeezed his thighs. "I love you so much."

Ben nuzzled the base of her neck and she giggled. "Does that tickle?"

"It feels really good ... turning me on ... nobody's ever done that to me."

"No?" He nuzzled her neck again. "When you were in college with your girlfriends, no one ever did this?"

"No ... Of course, we didn't love each other -- not the way you and I do. We just fooled around for fun. I hadn't realized what a turn-on it is to feel real love flowing."

Ben nuzzled the other side of her neck and kissed her shoulder. "It's why it's called love-making and not fun-making."

"I guess..." Molly's lips parted and her breathing deepened. Ben cupped his hand over her breast and caressed it. Her thighs jerked as he ran his finger over her nipple. "Oh, God, Ben -- that feels so good."

"How about this?" He began fondling both her breasts, caressing them outward from her chest and squeezing her nipples and areolas.

Molly fell limp against him. "I feel like I'm melting," she replied. "I know I'm getting majorly aroused -- I can feel it oozing between my legs." He could feel her ribs move under her hands as her breathing deepened. "Ben -- I want to lie down so I can touch you, too."

He worked himself from behind her and adjusted a pillow under her head and shoulders. Then, he knelt beside her and resumed fondling her breasts. She put her hands on his chest and caressed him.

"Your breasts change shape when you lie down," he remarked.

"Is that a problem?"

"No -- I like how they look when you're sitting up ... But I'll take them this way, too."

"This feels so good, Ben," she said. "It's just right." She lifted her arms and grabbed the pillow. "Now, just nipples," she said.

"That's it -- tell me what you want. I'm not a mind-reader."

"You're a pretty good body- reader." Molly drew in a deep breath to expand her ribcage. She arched her back to push her breasts against his fingers.

Ben leaned down, kissed her breast and tongued her nipple. "Oh, Ben -- lie beside me and do that."

He lay beside her and she rolled to face him. He kissed her left nipple, drew it into his mouth and began sucking as he caressed the side of her breast. Molly put her arms around his neck and pressed his face against her chest. "Mmm ... Suck harder. I need this, Ben. I need you." Her heart was pounding so hard he could hear it. "Other side," she said and rolled halfway onto her back so he could tongue her right breast. "Oh, God," she said. "I'm as limp as a dishrag ... and as wet as one, too. I'm making a mess of your sheets, Ben -- it's just bubbling out of me. I can't remember ever being this aroused."

Ben came up from her breasts and kissed her lips. He covered her face with kisses. Then he adjusted her posture so she was lying flat on her back. He knelt between her knees. "Now," he said, "it's my turn to worship your legs."

Ben began caressing and kissing her legs, starting with the tops of her feet and working up her shins. He cupped his hands around her calves and stroked them as he moved up. When he reaced her knees, he kissed them, coaxed apart her thighs and ran his lips up the insides of them until he reached her mons. Then, he covered her hips and lower abdomen with kisses, planted his nose in her pubic hair and nuzzled her mons. "What a delightful bush," he said. "Do you trim it or shape it?"

"Only to keep it confined to where it belongs," she replied.

With the back of his finger he stroked her slit. "Would you object if I tried a little oral on you?" he asked.

"I adore receiving oral," she replied.

With his fingers he spread her labia and planted a kiss on her clitoral shaft. "You are wet down here," he remarked. He worked his lips between hers and began tonguing her glans and exploring the shape of its hood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.