How I Lost My Virginity - Cover

How I Lost My Virginity

by Its a skirt, not a kilt

Copyright© 2009 by Its a skirt, not a kilt

Incest Sex Story: How I lost my virginity to my brother, of all people!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

Like most pivotal moments in your life, things never turn out the way you dream or plan they would. Losing my virginity was one of those pivotal moments. I had it sorted in my head that I would be in my twenties and I would loose it on the night of my wedding to the man of my dreams. The sex would have gone on all night and most of the next day.

As it turned out, I pretty much got it all wrong.

I was barely in my teens, it didn't go on all night and most of the next day, in fact, I don't think it lasted more than an hour.

If that wasn't bad enough, I lost my virginity to my own brother.

My relationship with my brother had always been close. We did fight occasionally, but the squabble never lasted long and we soon made up. Several of my girl friends had brothers and perpetual World War three always seemed to be in progress. They continually asked me how my brother and I got on so well. I normally shrugged my shoulders in reply. Truthfully, I didn't know. There just didn't seem to be any reason to fight. Besides, I kind of liked having him around. I enjoyed his company and he appeared to enjoy mine.

It was a sunny Saturday in June. Our parents were out for the day shopping in the city thirty odd miles away. I was in my usual summer attire of sundress and pants. I didn't wear a bra as I hated how the straps dug into my shoulders and rubbed against my back. Sometimes I wore a belt around my waist, sometimes I didn't. I wasn't wearing one that day as I had no plans to go any where and was content to muck around the house and garden with my brother.

My brother had always admitted that he liked me in sundresses and looking back, I now know that subconsciously, I wore them for him. Don't get me wrong, I liked sundresses as well, but they were just items of clothing and I would just have easily have worn shorts and T-shirt.

As soon as our parents left the house we were cavorting around, chasing each other through the rooms. Up and down the stairs we raced, tickling, pinching and pushing when we came close.

We ended up in my room, through chance rather than design. I was exhausted, my legs burning with the exertion of running up and down the stairs. I flopped down on my bed, the hem of my sundress rising to the top of my thighs. My pants were still modestly covered so I felt no need to pull the hem back towards my knees. Besides, he was my brother and I felt safe in his presence.

He flopped down beside me on the bed. Laughing, I moved over a bit to give him more room on the single bed.

All he was wearing was shorts and a T-shirt. Both of us were barefoot.

We were staring into each others eyes, still laughing when he placed a hand on my bare thigh. What felt like a bolt of electricity shot through me and my breath caught in my throat.

He moved his hand up slightly, then back to my knee, then back up my thigh again, gently stroking my skin which suddenly seemed to be burning.

He was still staring into my eyes when he spoke.

"You're so beautiful."

Had those words come from any other boy, I would have felt uncomfortable and moved away. Yet, they had come from my brother and sounded so sincere and honest. I didn't know what to do. I just lay their under his gaze and tender caress.

I was burning up inside. For what, I did not know or understand. I just knew that I needed ... something.

His gaze slowly left mine and travelled down my body, taking me in. Again, had another boy looked at me like that, I would have felt unsettled, tainted almost. Yet because it was my brother, I was struck by the sudden and irrational desire to pull the sundress over my head and let his gaze caress my almost naked form. In fact, the more I thought about it, the stronger the desire became.

Yet a portion of my mind fought back.

"You like my dress?" My voice surprised me with its huskiness. It sounded almost male

His eyes were bright, almost maniacal in their intensity. Again an almost overwhelming urge to remove my dress swept through me. I barely suppressed it.

"Yes. It's almost as beautiful as its wearer."

I definitely blushed at this point and he knew it. I itched and burned between my legs, but with him so close, I dared not scratch and sooth the sensations emanating from between my legs.

I knew I had to get away from his presence.

Slipping from the bed, I padded barefoot to my wardrobe. I pulled out a sundress at random and a pair of under pants from a drawer. I turned back to the bed.

"Why don't you try one on then?" It had meant to come out as a playful joke but my throat was dry and not working properly. It came out more like a challenge.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.