First Time With Sister's Feet - Cover

First Time With Sister's Feet

by incestfeet

Copyright© 2009 by incestfeet

Erotica Sex Story: After years of yearning for my sister's feet, she finally allows me to enjoy them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   .

I have been attracted to my sister's feet since a very early age. I recall that even before kindergarten, I already had an interest in them. Prior to puberty, I didn't get an erection or try to jerk off, but I did enjoy sniffing my sister's shoes and socks. She once caught me sniffing her feet and simply asked why, as if it were a bit puzzling, but not too astonishingly sick. She didn't pry further, but it seems that she kept mental notes. Years later, we talked about fetishes. I told her that I had some, but I refused to tell her which ones. She immediately guessed that I had a foot fetish, but didn't provide any evidence or accuse me of liking her feet. I denied it and she didn't pursue the matter any further.

The first time I ever masturbated was when I was 12. I had numerous wet dreams about my sister's feet before that, but I always had the paranoid fear that someone would somehow magically know that I did something wrong. One day, the urge was just too strong. All family members leave their dirty clothes in the same basin under the bathroom sink. My mother hand washed everything every night. Before my bath, I had an erection thinking about what I was going to do. I locked the bathroom door as I always did when taking a bath, but to be extra sure I didn't get caught, I used a chair to ensure that nobody could open the door. I deliberately timed my bath after my sister's knowing that her socks would be in the basin. I was already hard before I found them. At the time, I was still a bit afraid of the idea of incest and didn't even think to play with her panties or bra, but I did in later years. Her socks were what I wanted most of all anyway. When I found them, I held them to my nose and deeply inhaled her foot odor. It took a bit of effort just to capture the scent, because her feet rarely sweat. I put one sock on my cock, making sure that the part that touched her foot was now enveloping my cock. I turned inside out the other one and alternated between sniffing and licking while fucking her other sock. It was actually more like making love to her foot essence than mere masturbation. I didn't dare cum inside her socks, because I thought my mother might know when she hand washed the laundry. When I got close to orgasm, I pulled my cock out of her sock and wrapped it around my cock, leaving the tip of my cock exposed. This allowed me to catch the cum in some toilet paper for easy and discrete disposal. It was the most amazing sensation I ever had up to that point. After that experience, I made love to my sister's socks every day. I also sometimes did it to her slippers when nobody else was at home.

When my sister moved out after graduation, I was left with an emptiness. Not only did I lose a sister, I lost my only source of sexual gratification. Masturbating with just my hands paled in comparison. Other women just were not as desirable to me. Fortunately for me, my sister always likes to be barefoot indoors. Every time she visited the family, she would take off her shoes and socks. When she went to the bathroom, it was my time to party. I was always careful and tried to keep it as quick as possible. Cumming quickly was not a problem at all. It only took a few seconds for me to be on the verge of orgasm while playing with my sister's shoes and socks. When I knew that she was going to visit, I would avoid masturbating for a week or two to save up my cum for her shoes and socks.

I thought I would never get caught, but I was wrong. Not shaving my pubic hairs turned out to be a big mistake. After coming back from the bathroom, my sister noticed a pubic hair in her shoe. She pointed it out and I tried to stay calm while acknowledging that it was odd for that to be there. She seemed to not pursue it any further. After lunch, she told me that her foot was sore and asked me if I would massage it. I was stunned and excited. I wondered if this was related to the pubic hair in her shoe or if she really just needed a massage. Regardless of her reasons, I agreed and started massaging her feet. They were so soft and smooth. After more than 15 years of yearning for my sister's feet, I finally got to touch them for the first time. My cock started getting hard and my sister noticed. With an accusatory "Aha!", she pointed at my erection and declared triumphantly that she knew I always liked her feet. I was so embarassed and afraid. I felt like I was going to die.

Her feet were still in my lap, but I had stopped massaging. After a moment of silence, she asked me to continue massaging her feet. I was surprised that she wasn't mad or disgusted and wondered why she let me continue touching her feet. She then asked outright if I had fucked her shoe. I didn't know what to say, she could see from my embarassed expression that I did. She then reassured me that it was OK and that she knew about my fetish for a long time. It wasn't the first time I had left pubic hairs in her shoes and socks and there were times when she deliberately placed her things in a certain position which I failed to notice when returning them after masturbation. She also reminded me of the time I had tried to sniff her feet back when I was only three years old and she was six. I was shocked that she remembered.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.