Mother and Daughter - Cover

Mother and Daughter

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: His friend had a story to tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

The story sounded like it came from a braggart who would tell you whatever he believed you would believe just as long as it made him look like a stud, except that I knew the man telling the story and I believed him.

I was having lunch with an old friend from my army days. Jeff was in from Boston for a sales convention and we had arranged to meet for lunch at the same hotel where he was staying. The conversation covered every subject under the sun and when I got to the point where I asked him how his wife was he gave a loud snort and told me that she was long gone.

"Came home from work early one day and found her in bed with two guys. I kicked her ass out and I haven't seen her since."

So then I asked how his love life was and he smiled and said, "Never better. In fact, you might even call it splendid. There seems to be something about an unmarried man of my age that attracts some women and I've learned to make the most of it. As a matter of fact, I got to do something a few weeks back that most men can only dream about."

He saw the interest on my face and said, "I got to make love to a mother and daughter on the same weekend."

I chuckled, "Oh boy, this one I've got to hear."

It was at a symposium that Jeff's company was sponsoring and Jeff had been tasked with giving a talk on ISO 9000. He had gotten to the hotel where the symposium was being held a little early so he went into the hotel bar for a quick beer. As soon as his eyes had gotten accustomed to the low light level he noticed a strikingly beautiful woman sitting by herself at a table. Ever the opportunist he walked over to the table and asked her if he could join her. She had smiled and said that he could, but that it might be for only a moment or two as she was waiting for her daughter to join her. They made small talk and he commented on the fact that he rarely saw a woman of her beauty in the bar so early in the day. The woman raised an eyebrow at that and said, "Oh? You spend a lot of time in here early in the day?"

He laughed and explained why he was there and told her that his company regularly used the hotel for such affairs. More small talk and then he had asked her to have dinner with him and she had said that she would have loved to, but that she didn't think that her husband would approve. Jeff had laughed and said:

"Bring him along. It will be a small price to pay for being able to look at you."

She said that it wouldn't be possible because her husband wasn't traveling with her. More small talk and finally she agreed to meet him for a drink when she and her daughter got back from shopping. About that time the daughter showed up and he had excused himself.

At four he was sitting at a table in the bar when the woman and her daughter came into the bar and joined him. It was Happy Hour and the three of them drank and talked until six and then he had taken both of them to dinner. After a leisurely meal, accompanied by several glasses of wine, they went back to the bar where a small band was setting up and they had more to drink while he took turns dancing with both mother and daughter. About ten the daughter said she wasn't feeling well and she left to go up to her room. Jeff and the woman danced and drank some more and about midnight the woman had said she'd had enough fun for one night and Jeff had walked her to her room. At the door the woman had turned to him and thanked him for keeping her company that night:

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.