Mother's Line - Cover

Mother's Line

Copyright© 2009 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Shannon has trouble attending Claiborne High in The Construct. Her mother's politics get in the way. - Warning - heavy political content-

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

"It's a VR chair," I said, walking around it. It looked like a dentist's chair, but with the hood that fit over your head.

"The principal had read about using the Construct for some classes," the Girl's Counselor said. "The Construct people agreed to loan us one for the rest of the term. There's no charge, which he's absolutely thrilled about. I take it you know how to operate this thing?"

"Not exactly. I know how to use it, but I don't know how to set it up."

"I have a technician in the next office," the Counselor said. "He's setting up a computer. I'll get him."

She was back in a flash with him. The technician showed us a small control panel on the side of the chair, one that wasn't at the ones in their offices.

"You have to enter a pass code," he said. "Here, I need a volunteer."

The Counselor looked a little worried, so I volunteered. I sat in the chair and he swung the small keyboard and screen up next to me. "Type in your userid," he said, and I did so. It showed on the screen. "Now type in your destination code. You'll have to verify it, by the way, by entering it again."

I didn't want to do Claiborne, at least not right now. Instead I picked up the clipboard and entered one that was on the list:

"There's a 10 second wait before activation," he said.

I made myself comfortable and pulled the hood down over my head. After a few more seconds everything washed out, and...


... I was stepping down out of a stagecoach. The sun was warm on the back of my neck, and everything smelled of horses and dust. I could see women in long, ground-sweeping dresses, and men in tight jeans and shirts. A few wore gunbelts. The buildings around me were wood, and the wooden walkways in front of them sounded a low note with the clump-clump of people walking.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the window: I looked the same as always, except I was wearing a light blue full-length gingham dress with a few white ruffles. I had a matching hat pinned to my hair. I could feel the dress hampering my legs as I walked, and I instinctively picked them up as I climbed the few steps to get out of the sun.

I was right in front of a hotel, and when I stepped through the door...


... I was pushing the VR hood back up.

"How was it?" the Counselor asked. "Where did you go?"

"An Old West town," I said. "You could smell the horses, taste the dust, and everything."

"It seems like you were there for just a few seconds."

"That's the time compression I told you about," the technician said. "She experienced about five minutes of action, and it was compressed into just the 30 seconds you saw."

"Oh, so if I..."

She was clearly hesitant to try it, so I got off the chair. "You understand it better when you experience it," I said. "Have a seat."

It took both of us to convince her to do it. I looked at the list, and selected a 19th Century Women's College for her. I was used to what happened. I wanted her to try something that most definitely wasn't the here and now.

The technician guided her through the process. I'd never really seen it from this side. The hood came down, and she went still. The technician promptly picked up both of the woman's hands and put them on her middle. I looked at him in curiosity. "Later," he said.

After three minutes the Counselor stirred. "That was—that was incredible," she said as she pushed the helmet up.

"What was it like?" I asked. "What happened?"

"I walked through a door, and I had on this long dress, with petticoats and a bustle. I was in a library, I remember how warm it was, and there were books and people everywhere. I could smell the leather of the bindings. I opened one—it was an original edition of a Jane Austen novel. I think I read most of a chapter before I knew I had to go somewhere. I put the book down, stepped through a door, and here I am."

"That's what it's like," the technician said. He typed a sequence into computer. "We have a video camera installed here. While you were in the Construct we moved your hands from your sides to your middle. You can see here. I know you didn't feel us do that."

She nodded. "Okay, but why... ?"

"It's for the user's protection," he said. "We suggest rather strongly that this room be closed and locked while in use. The user doesn't feel what's going on here. This way they can't have someone take liberties with them while they're in the Construct. And you, or someone else, can monitor things."

"Oh." She looked down at her hands. "All right, I can see that."

"I've set up a dozen temporary accounts," the technician said. "I would suggest you and the other teachers take turns trying it out. The destinations on the list are similar to what you saw today. Tomorrow, if it's all right with you, we can have Miss Dwyer start attending school again at whatever school she was at."

The Counselor nodded, her eyes alight. "Miss Dwyer has a class to get to. Why don't you run me through the operation again."

I got the hint and returned to the library. When I logged on there was a message for me to call a Mrs. Julia Tarrant, and a number. The message had come via the Construct computer, so it had to be someone from there. I asked the librarian if I could use the phone. The school, like a lot of others, had an anti-cell jammer, and she assumed wrongly that I had a cell phone.

"This is Julia Tarrant," a woman's voice said when she picked up the phone.

"Mrs. Tarrant, this is Shannon Dwyer. You left a message for me to call."

"Ah, yes I did. Miss Dwyer, the purpose of my call is to give you the password so you can attend Claiborne. Can you copy?"

She gave me the phrase, it was more than just a single word, and instructed me on how to enter it. And that was that. I felt a part of Claiborne student life all over again.

The next day I left home in a bright mood. I was ready for school, Claiborne as well as my regular one. I had been thinking about it all night, and was impatient because school couldn't start soon enough.

Fortunately for my peace of mind I had Oregon State History first. After class I bought a sanitary pad in the Girls Restroom. One of the things every girl learns at Claiborne is that her real body reacts to the stimulation she's receiving at Claiborne. Or, to put it another way, if you don't take a few precautions, your clothes will be soaked with your juices when you wake up. And people such as nosey mothers and snippy classmates will notice.

The Girls Counselor wanted to be in the room with me. "What for?" I asked. "I'll just be lying there."

"To make sure you're not interrupted or bothered."

"You could put your desk right outside the door and achieve the same thing."

"No, I'll be here if you need anything."

Have it your own way, I thought. I smiled, had a seat in the chair, and draped a blanket over me. Then I keyed in the nonsense phrase I'd been given. I paused with my finger on the <enter> key. My pulse was racing and I was trying very hard not to gasp from excitement. I was ready.

"I'll be all right, really," I told her.

"The principal wanted me here just in case," she said.

"I hope you brought something to read."

"Oh, and he wanted to know if we could get a tour of the school afterwards."

I thought at once of the alternate Claiborne. "Sure. I think you'll like it."

I hit <enter>, forestalling any further comment. I pulled the VR hood down, made myself a little more comfortable, and relaxed.


The bus made the turn in front of the school and stopped. There were a few kids on board. I followed them out, almost skipping up the walk to the front doors. My locker looked the same. I stashed my things there and ran around to the other side. But before I got there a woman took me to one side. She was clothed, which seemed a little odd.

"Miss Dwyer," she said. "Welcome back to Claiborne. You're under an accelerated schedule, so I thought I'd cover what'll be different about your school day."

"Different? I thought I'd have the regular classes and..." My voice trailed off as she shook her head.

"Your classes will be the same, but you'll only have 10 minutes between them. And your bus will leave 15 minutes after your last class. You also won't have a lunch period."

I could feel my heart sinking. In other words, no sex. I'd be naked, the boys would be naked, but they'd be pretty much off-limits. I don't care what people say, 10 minutes, less clean-up and getting to the next class, isn't time enough to do anything.

"I realize you're disappointed, but this is the only way we can fit your schedule into the limits imposed by the other school."

I said something or other polite, thanked her, and dragged toward my locker. This wasn't going to be any fun at all. Then I saw the clock and it hit me. I still had the time before school.

I practically tore off my clothes. There were boys across the foyer, and I grabbed the first one I came to. He was a bit surprised at my aggressiveness, but tough. I was horny, and he was going to cure it.

He got in the mood right away. I pulled him down with me, pausing just long enough to get a pillow under my neck. I could see his erection, and I wanted it inside me. I know that isn't what a young lady is supposed to think or say, but tough. At times like this you can't be very ladylike; I can't think of any time during sex that's very ladylike. He ran his fingers through my sex, and satisfied that I was wet enough, he put his cock where it would do us both the most good.

There is no feeling quite like that of a cock sliding into you. Words are inadequate. He doesn't just slide it into you, he opens you up. The walls of your vagina are forced apart as he thrusts. All of your nerves, well most of them, are in the first third of your channel, and they get rubbed by the head of his cock. They also get rubbed by the rest of it as it slides by. And if a guy takes his time, or is really long, that sensation goes on and on and on.

He took his time, and it felt like he was going to poke into my throat from the bottom end. Really, that's the only way to describe it. It felt like King Kong—he wasn't that big, but if you haven't have sex for a while you seem to grow smaller down there—and it felt like he was filling my entire body. I know it's only a few inches, six or seven on average, and it's only an inch or so across, but believe me, it felt a lot bigger.

There's a psychological element to this that you can't describe to someone who's never been under a guy while he's putting it to you. A girl reaches puberty knowing this is how things happen. You sort of get prepared for the physical part of it, but you soon look forward to the bonding as much as the physical pleasure. It's you and the boy joined together as one. You're no longer two people. You're a 'together' touching, sliding, breathing, and caressing, the beast with two backs giving and receiving.

I've read a lot of nonsense by dried up old prudes who probably haven't cut loose and just gone wild. Part of the pleasure, at least for me, is that you surrender your identity and sense of self. You get swept up in it all, and if you're lucky you reach a shared intimacy. You give and receive pleasure, and for a while you forget everything and exist just for the moment.

I was wet enough he slid in with one continuous thrust. But just to make sure, he pulled back an inch or two and thrust again. God, I thought I could feel him in my tummy! I most definitely felt his balls against my ass, and I was so sensitive I felt his pubic hair tangling with mine.

Then he bent and sucked my nips and practically put me in orbit. I convulsed around him in a wave of feeling. I could feel his hardness in me, so I couldn't squeeze all of the way, but believe me, I didn't mind. And as my body convulsed around that wonderful cock, he began moving.

Out-fucking-standing!

I think I spent the rest of our time together climaxing. It was just one delirious wave of pleasure after another. I was pushed up with every other thrust; my body would only stand it for a few seconds, and then collapse around him in a wave. And then he'd do it again. And so would I.

Eventually he came. I was so worked up I could actually feel his spurts. That had never happened to me before. That made me spiral out of control one last time, a long, intense climax that swept me away.

I recovered slowly. Well, I didn't really recover, I just sort of gathered the fragments of my wits around me. I was still worked up, but from the way he was going soft, he was through for a bit. We kissed, though. Our tongues dueled, but he'd shot his wad and was now thinking about class.

So I did what any girl at Claiborne would do. After the guy pulled his softening dick out of me, I replaced it with a hard one. This new guy didn't seem to mind the come oozing down my bottom; if you do you have no business being at Claiborne. Thirty seconds after we met he was filling the emptiness inside me.

This was a repeat of the first one, but he moved in different ways, shifting around to open me up even more. By the time he was done I could count my itch well and truly scratched, at least for the moment. I was a little tender down there, and out of breath, and I could feel the come dribbling down my legs as I got to my feet, but God, it felt great! I couldn't wait to do this again. I needed more of that soothing male cream, and especially its injector, before I was back to 'normal'.

Classes whipped past quickly. It didn't take long before I was caught up in the rhythm of the work. I had a lot of catching up to do, and the teachers knew it. I did miss the festivities after each class. I'd leave one room, and there'd be a herky-jerky effect, and I'd be in front of the next one as people, a lot of them smelling freshly washed, filed in. I'd find my seat and smile at everyone, trying to ignore the naked male bodies on all sides of me.

I'd forgotten about P.E. At Claiborne the shower turns into a giant orgy. All those soft titties, willing pussies, hard chests, and harder cocks get thoroughly used. I left there a little sore at both ends, and with the taste of come on my lips. It was almost as much fun as my pre-class screwing.

By the time I dressed and headed for the bus I was feeling satisfied with life, and that was because I'd gotten my sexual itch (temporarily) scratched.

This was where I did not agree with what I was taught by Mother's friends or the teacher in my Diversity class. I was satisfied because I'd done something only a girl can do: I'd been penetrated and stimulated in my vagina. I've been told it feels 'nearly the same' when you get it in your ass. I have, and I don't think so. The physical sensations are close, but the psychological sensations are much much different. You're together. You're complete. You're joined in a way neither one of you can do alone. Guys can do each other, one after the other. Girls might penetrate each other with their fingers or tongue, but it isn't the same. And so no matter what they tell me, I don't believe them. I've tried it, both front and back, and both with boys and girls, and it isn't the same as penis in vagina sex.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.