Spice of Life - Cover

Spice of Life

Copyright© 2009 by wordytom

Chapter 2: Jeanine's Two Events

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Jeanine's Two Events - Bored in their forties housewives gripe about the lack of sex in their marriages. If they can't put the zing back in their marriages, no problem. They decide to put the zing back in their lives. And the Cheaters' Club is born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

"I only went all the way two times with someone besides Paul in my whole life. Once with a truck driver who delivered my car and the other time was with a young guy who had not hit twenty yet. They both just sort of happened so there isn't that much to tell.

"You both know I was very adventurous. We have all been friends for over fifteen years and I just sort of stayed at home, had two kids and raised them. I did the PTA thing, served on betterment committees and lived a life of choking me to death boredom.

"I wanted more and did not know how to get it. I always felt like I was in a prison and was going to end up like my mother, fat, whiny and alone.

"I ate too many snacks, gained weight and never tried to lose it. I had no motivation. Paul lived at work or at the racket ball club, went fishing every weekend while I stayed home with the kids."

She looked embarrassed for a moment. "Don't get me wrong, I love my kids. I do not regret anything I gave up to raise them. It's just I never had a life or an identity of my own. Even now I just read my romance novels and vegetate."

She looked at her friends and said, "I want to be me and I don't know who I am or if I even really exist.

"And you know something else?" She grimaced, "Right now I feel my whole life has been wasted." She looked at her friends and became defensive at their uncomfortable silence. She added, "Well I do. Except for the kids I never had anything I could say defines me, me the person as a separate identity from Paul. I have always been the kids' mother or Paul's wife, never me, Jeanine, never Jeanine the person, it has always been Jeanine the attachment to someone else.

"I never got to do anything exciting in my life and I am about to walk out and do something, anything. I want to be me," she wailed.

Audrey tried to console her. "You did have two adventures you said."

"No the first time was not an adventure by any stretch. It was with a truck driver when we moved here fifteen years ago. Nicky was five and Jeremy was three at the time. The movers had delivered the furniture and set it up where I said to. Then they left without ever even really noticing me.

"My Audi was delivered the next day. An auto transport service hauled it back here from New York and dropped it off. I had just gotten out of the shower when the doorbell rang. I slipped on an old housecoat and went to see who was there,

"When I opened the door a guy in his thirties stood there with a smile, more of a leer, on his face. He stepped inside, closed the door and said, "Sign here."

"I took the clip board from him and my robe fell open. I neglected to tie it and it fell open when I accepted a pen from him to sign. I tried to hold the clipboard and the pen and close the front of my robe. I got the robe closed and dropped the clipboard.

"I wanted to die right then. I bent over to pick up the clipboard and so did he at the same time. Our heads bumped hard and I fell on my back in a sprawl. That damned robe was wide open and my legs were wide apart.

"He looked at me and grinned and got down on his belly between my legs and ate my pussy. I was dizzy and did not protest when he started. He was not all that great, but he did have enthusiasm. While I began to get my thoughts collected he started to lick my clit and I had an orgasm. Then I had another and another.

"It wasn't that he was very good or handsome. God knows Paul did better in the tongue department and was much better looking than this guy.

"It was the strangeness of it all that turned me on. Well that and the fact that Paul was already working over sixty hours a week as he tried to play catch up on his new position.

"Anyway the guy pulled his cock out of his pants and ... well, he just fucked me. He never even took off any of his clothes or anything. He came about ten minutes after he first stuck it in and pulled right out. It was like I was a street whore and he just wanted to get his ashes hauled.

"Then he stood up, bent over and helped me to my feet. I stood in front of him with my house coat still wide open. I was still in a daze. I mean by then it was a little late for modesty.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.