Spice of Life - Cover

Spice of Life

Copyright© 2009 by wordytom

Chapter 1: Audrey's Bareback Cowboy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Audrey's Bareback Cowboy - Bored in their forties housewives gripe about the lack of sex in their marriages. If they can't put the zing back in their marriages, no problem. They decide to put the zing back in their lives. And the Cheaters' Club is born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

"Sam, I am so bored I could scream," Audrey yelled. She slammed the over full cup of coffee down in front of her husband Sam. Some of the hot liquid splashed over the sides of the cup and onto the table. More splashed into his lap.

Her house coat fell open to reveal her almost fifty year old body clad in expensive designer panties and bra. She had all the usual sags and wrinkles, also the few expected blemishes that come with age. The very slight roll of flesh middle her middle hinted she should watch less television and perhaps walk more.

"Ouch!" Sam yelled. "That burned!" Hot coffee splashed onto his crotch.

"God, I am glad something around here is burning. It certainly is not our desire for one another." She frowned at him, "Do you remember the last time we had sex?"

"Well, as a matter of fact I do. It was Last Friday evening right after we went to bed, just like always." What was the matter with this woman?

"When will we have sex next, Sam?" Her eyes had a dangerous glint in them.

He looked at his wife of thirty years. "Audrey, what in hell has gotten into you?" He was positive this was his wife. It looked like her and the robe definitely was hers, but something was sure as hell different. Maybe she had a secret twin who got tired of hiding in the attic.

He repeated, "What's gotten into you?"

"Not a damned thing Sam, That's what has gotten into me. Not a damned thing." She glared and asked him, "When will we have sex again?"

This was an easy one to answer, "Since this is Friday, tonight."

She shoved his plate with its usual bacon, hash brown potatoes and two eggs at him. The toast popped up in the toaster. She buttered the two slices and sent them sailing across the kitchen at him. One slice landed on top of his eggs and bounced off onto his lap.

"You got egg yolk smeared on your thing, Sam. You want me to lick it off?" She stared at him with her arms folded.

He stared at her as if afraid she would grab a knife and attack him. What in hell was going on here? "Oh damn!" he exclaimed. He got up from the table and retreated to their bedroom, rather than answer that crazy question. He removed his egg smeared boxers and got under the shower. His uneaten breakfast was forgotten.

Sam Hastings was confused and worried. He had his life just like he wanted it, safe and predictable. He went to work in the morning, worked hard to please the clients, schmooze them and booze them. Then he would come home at the end of the day, a little drunk sometimes, but home to his wife and his safe marriage. Right then nothing seemed very safe. Sam hated unpredictable...

When Sam stepped out of the shower Audrey stepped in. She turned the water back on and closed her eyes. She felt miserable, unappreciated and neglected. She felt unfulfilled. "Honey, are you all right?" Sam asked.

"No Sam, I am not. I am bored spitless, I want something..." She stopped to correct herself, "I want us to do something spontaneous. Just once I would like to do something on the spur of the moment."

"When was the last time you came home in the middle of the day, ripped my clothes off my defenseless body and threw me on the floor for s good old fashioned rough fuck?"

He looked at her and backed up a step. He wondered if this was how women in middle age went crazy? He raised his left foot and slipped it through the leg hole of his boxers. As his left foot hit the floor his right foot raised in the air. Once both feet were through the leg holes he grunted once as he bent over, raised the elastic band over his hips and scratched his not too hairy chest.

He pursed his lips, went to his chest of drawers and started to open the second drawer. He caught a hint of movement in the mirror and looked up as he opened the drawer. Audrey was naked and seemed to be doing a pantomime of something. Suddenly he realized she was mimicking his movements, as he prepared to get dressed for the day.

"Audrey, what the hell are you doing? Are you making fun of me?" He looked at her and asked in a hurt voice, "Why? Honey, what is the matter with you? Are you mad at me. Have I done something wrong?"

Audrey felt guilty she had vented her frustrations on Sam. "Oh Sam, I'm sorry. I did not mean to hurt your feelings. You are a good man and I guess I still love you.

"Right now though, I am so bored I could scream. Everything in our life is boring. Six days a week you get up and go to your office. Six days a week I prepare your breakfast, the same breakfast every morning for the whole thirty years of our marriage."

"Ah twenty- nine point fifty-eight years," he corrected her without thinking."

"Oooh!" she almost exploded at him, then caught herself. She took a deep breath and let it out.

In an exaggerated calm voice she asked, "Sam, How long has it been since you did something totally unplanned on the spur of the moment? How long, Sam?"

He thought a moment, "Why not since I was about twelve years old and saw up Millie Snyder's dress." He grinned at the memory. "She had no panties on."

Then he jerked his mind back into the here and now. "I outgrew all that childish behavior. Now I keep my life neat and orderly." She noted he seemed almost smug as he thought about his orderly life.

"Honey, just once in your life try to do something on the spur of the moment." Audrey felt she was drowning in a pool of predictable mediocrity.

"I know what, let's plan on a movie this evening. You choose while I am at the office." There, that should please her.

He repeated himself, "Okay, let's go to a movie this evening. I must hurry now to get to the office on time. So you look in the papers and plan on which movie we attend. Besides there is nothing on TV worth watching."

I married a brick, she thought to herself, a great big, two legged brick. She wondered how Sam could equate a planned movie with spontaneity?

"See you this evening honey," he called as he finished dressing and left for work. He hoped she would be over her snit or whatever it was by the time he got home.

Audrey returned to the shower. Five minutes later she walked into the kitchen and poured a fresh cup of coffee. A trail of water began in the bathroom and ended in the puddle under her chair after she sat down in it. "Damn," she muttered to herself.

She sat at the kitchen table and took inventory of herself. Her tits still looked pretty good, considering her age and the fact she nursed two babies. She saw some of the other women's boobs in the showers at the spa where she dabbled at fitness and wondered how they ever got in such terrible shape.

Reba Clooney's looked like shaved cocker spaniels' ears with brown warts on the ends. Audrey shuddered at the memory. Three times a week she sort of worked out to fight the losing battle of the bulge. However, all in all she felt she still looked pretty good for an old broad about ready to turn fifty in another year and a half...

Twenty minutes after Audrey sat down with her coffee Patsy Carter, Audrey's next door neighbor came in the back door without knocking. "Well," she eyed the puddle of water under Audrey's chair. "Either we have reached the age of incontinence or we did not dry after showering. Are we in a pissy mood today?"

"I want sex," Audrey told her friend.

"You better take that up with Sam and not me. As a rule I am not that kind of girl."

She paused, then added, "Although lately I feel I might be tempted."

"When is the last time you had a great screw?" Audrey asked. "I'm talking about a really great knock your socks off your feet screw.

"Go pour yourself a cup of coffee while you think about my answer. Believe me it is not a trick question.

Patsy looked at Audrey and slowly answered, "Well, Last month was kind of nice." Audrey's question triggered the feelings of discontent she harbored inside.

"When was the last time you had any sex at all?" Audrey asked.

Patsy blushed, opened her mouth and both women said in unison, "Last month."

"Do we detect a pattern here?" Audrey looked at her friend.

"Have you ever cheated on Sam?" Patsy asked. She blushed and looked down at the table, then back up. "Is that it? Are you planning to?"

"I cheated once, years ago the time he and I almost got a divorce." A soft smile came over her face as she remembered what she called "the great adventure." She laughed to herself and longed once again for yesterday.

Patsy leaned forward on her elbows. She sounded excited as she asked, "Well, what happened?"

The front doorbell sounded. Audrey pushed back from the table, "I better go see who that is."

"I'll go, you're naked."

"Well, if you want to get naked then you can answer my door. Otherwise I intend to answer it just like I am." She padded toward the front door. while Patsy stared at her friend's retreating back, quite confused at her strange behavior. Patsy noticed Audrey still had a pretty good butt.

Audrey pulled the door open and saw Patsy's younger sister Lenore. "Hi, come on in."

"My god, what has gotten into you that you answer the door naked?" She stepped inside and closed the door. "I came over here to see if my sister was here. Now I am afraid I might not care to know if she really is here or not." She followed Audrey into the kitchen.

"Welcome to our little orgy," Patsy greeted Lenore.

"What is going on?" Lenore asked.

"Sit, we are discussing our nonexistent sex lives." Patsy pointed toward a chair at the table. "How is yours, dear baby sister?"

Lenore gave her a truthful answer, "Somewhere between boring and ho-hum."

She shook her head in disgust, "Walt and I have been married for twenty years yesterday. How do we plan to celebrate twenty years of boredom?"

She grimaced and answered her own question. "We'll sit home and watch television. He has forgotten this anniversary just like he does everything else outside of golf and work."

"Audrey, come on and tell us how you cheated on Sam." Patsy was curious and perhaps even a little eager to hear about Audrey's infidelity.

A soft smile took years away from Audrey's face as she started, "Sam and I had been married ten years. The kids were both in summer camp and I wanted to get a job. Sam said no.

"I told him I intended to go back to work because I was bored. Then he gave me an ultimatum. I had to choose between him and a job." I packed my bags and left while he was at work.

"I planned to go over to Porterville and stay with my folks." She stopped to take a breath and remember.

Even after twenty years the memory was as fresh as if it happened just yesterday. She was glad she decided to share this one precious moment in her life. She looked down at the table and laughed once. Her eyes moistened.

"Damn it Audrey, what happened?" Patsy was very excited for some reason. The idea that staid, old fashioned Audrey had ever strayed and played turned her on.

"Well anyway, a few miles outside of town I saw an old pickup truck parked beside the road. This much older guy, he had to be almost forty, leaned against the truck door and watched as the traffic whizzed on by and never slowed down. Here he was broke down beside the road and looked like he was relaxing in the sun, working on his tan."

She laughed to herself and continued, "I stopped and asked if he needed a ride. He looked at me with the saddest eyes I ever saw on a man and told me yes if I had room for his saddle."

"A cowboy?" Lenore asked. "You actually screwed a cowboy. Oh my god, a cowboy." She stared at Audrey, "You got to be kidding."

"Believe me, he was the real thing. He followed the rodeo circuit and was entered in the Pioneer Days rodeo over in Porterville." This was Audrey's most precious memory. As always when she remembered her cowboy she felt a sad longing for things that never happened but perhaps should have.

"He asked me to drop him off at the fairgrounds so he could sign in and get ready for his ride. He told me he was entered in the bareback competition."

Audrey laughed hard for a moment before she could continue. "I asked him a real dumb question. I wanted to know how it felt to ride bareback. Then I realized what that sounded like and started to apologize when he answered that going bareback was the best feeling in the world, bar none. I got embarrassed.

"When he saw my red face he made it worse when he grinned and added, 'I'm talking about horses and not the other.'

"I blurted out that I bet horses were fun too and his face got red."

"Audrey, you didn't!" Lenore exclaimed. "You actually said to this total stranger..." Lenore started to laugh and could not stop.

Patsy asked, "What happened next? God, this is so wild I can't believe it."

Before Audrey could answer the phone rang. "Hello?"

"Audrey, this is Jeanine. I need to talk to you."

"Come on over," Audrey told her. "The front door is unlocked. Come on in. Where are you?"

"I'm coming up the sidewalk right now. I'm on my cell phone."

Audrey poured the last cup of coffee and started a fresh pot. Jeanine came in the front door and sat at the table. "Oh god," she sighed.

"What?" Patsy asked.

"I told Paul I wanted to go live by myself for a while." She looked around at the three women closest to her in the whole world. "He lost his temper and threw all my clothes and things on the front lawn." She shuddered.

"What do you plan to do now?" Audrey asked.

"Find a place to live and look for work." Jeanine paused again. Then she got a mean look on her face as she told them, "When he tries to cash a check, will he be surprised. I emptied out the checking account, both savings accounts and the safety deposit box."

Suddenly she blurted, "Audrey, I just noticed you are naked."

Patsy laughed, "We noticed the same thing."

"What is going on?" Jeanine asked.

Patsy told her, "Audrey was just telling us about the time she had an affair with a rodeo cowboy who rode bareback."

"You had an affair?" Jeanine was incredulous. "You are the last person in the world I would ever suspect of straying.

"Oh it happened years ago and was more a wild weekend than a full blown affair." Audrey recapped what she had already related and continued.

"Anyway, I told him I was going to buy a ticket to the event and watch him perform. Then I said something I had never said before in my life to anyone. I said, 'If you win first prize I'll screw your bow legs straight.' He looked at me and grinned."

"You actually said that to him? I can't believe it." Lenore felt a quickening in her lower regions. God this was better than a romance novel.

Audrey continued, "Would you believe he won first prize for the first time in his life. He was one of the many who scratched out a living however possible, worked as ranch hands when they needed money and mostly entered the local competitions. He was one of those who usually finished in third place and perhaps once in a while he got lucky and came in second. However he had never placed first in a big money rodeo, ever. He told me all that when he looked for me after he had his ride. 'Your promise made me turn in the best ride of my life, ' he told me."

She related how he found her and asked, "Lady, I just won ten thousand dollars. The by god big one. Are we going to straighten my legs in your car or back at my motel?"

"I started to tell him I was joking and then I saw something in his eyes that said he wanted me, that he truly needed me. He did not want a warm body or a stranger, he wanted me the woman to share in his triumph with him. I told him I would drive us to his motel."

"When we got there he undressed me. We were in such a hurry we never even shut the door.

"After I undressed I walked naked to the door, nodded to another guest who walked by just then and shut it. 'You ever go around the world?' he asked me.

"He laughed when I told him I had never been out of the United States. 'Pretty thing, ' he said, 'I am about to broaden your horizons.' He buried his face in me and I exploded inside. My whole body was centered around my pussy. It was the only time a guy ever ate me."

She sighed at the wonderful, erotic memory. "No man had ever gone down on me before or since. Sam always said it was a queer thing to do." Her face showed her opinion of Sam right then.

"Just when I thought I would pass out he stopped and eased his way up my body, switched ends and slipped his sweaty cock into my mouth. He said to suck it and I did.

"I felt like some wild spirit had taken over my body. His magic tongue had me so excited I went crazy. I had orgasm after orgasm, each one even more intense than the previous one, My body was a quivering mass of pleasure.

"I sucked his cock, rolled it around in my mouth, nibbled on it and tried to jam it all the way down my throat. I went crazy with that sad eyed cowboy. Sam would never dream of doing something like this, ever.

"Then he cum and I gagged and swallowed in self defense. He switched back around, eased his half hard cock into me and began to work my body in ways I never dreamed possible. He even had a finger up my butt. He knew just what to do and how to do it. Some time after my third or perhaps it was my thirtieth orgasm he came in me and I melted inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.