Young Pretty Boy Ready to Suck - Cover

Young Pretty Boy Ready to Suck

by Bram Speer

Copyright© 2009 by Bram Speer

Erotica Sex Story: Teacher lusts for bright schoolboy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Mr. Longley wagged his head and let out a snort of disdain as he read his students' papers. Incoherent, unintelligible, unreadable, grammatically challenged, were some of the terms that came to mind.

Where do these students come from? he asked himself. Where have they been? Most of them can't construct a sentence correctly; most of them can't write coherently; some can't even read; and yet, they're in senior high school.

He sighed and wagged his head again and picked up another paper to read.

He perked up when he read the title of the paper: "Why I Am Gay" by Brandon Gray. He read it with increasing interest and enjoyment. Not only was the essay well-written and almost free of grammatical errors, it was revealing, provocative, graphic, and arousing. He felt his prick tingling and stiffening. He brushed a hand on his crotch.

Brandon Gray, he thought. Yes, third period, junior English. Yes.

He stroked his cock as he pictured the student. Junior, sixteen years old, blond Dutch boy haircut, brown eyes, peachy-looking skin. Although the boy was short and compact, his figure was somewhat curvy, even shapely.

Brandon, he thought, and swiped a hand on his dick. Umm, pretty for a boy; there's something girlish and effeminate about him.

He rubbed his stiff prick. Such a young pretty boy, he thought; and he's gay.

Mr. Longley sat at his desk in the classroom and watched the students as they came by and picked up their papers. Most of them were going to be dismayed by the grades on their papers; as well they should be.

Brandon Gray came up to the desk and picked up his paper, and Mr. Longley swept his gaze over the boy. He felt his cock stir.

He's going to be somewhat mystified, he thought.

Instead of writing a grade on Brandon's paper, he had written: Interesting paper- You need to see me in my office so we can discuss it.

Mr. Longley sat in his office holding Brandon's paper. He dropped a hand and let it fall on his upper leg near his crotch.

Brandon sat beside him. He was nervous and concerned because his teacher had not given him a grade for the paper.

"First of all, I must say that this is certainly an interesting paper," Mr. Longley moved his hand onto his crotch. "It's thought-provoking and very descriptive." He began squeezing his dick. "It's well-organized and well-written. I found it to be enjoyable and provocative."

Brandon's nervousness and concern faded. It was clear that his teacher was impressed by his paper and was going to give him a good grade for it.

Mr. Longley began to slowly move his hand up and down on his crotch. He saw that Brandon had noticed. The boy was eyeing his crotch.

"In fact, it's the most interesting and provocative paper I've read in quite a while."

His prick was stiff; it poked up, bulging out. He gave it a good squeeze. He noticed that Brandon had moved his hand to his crotch and was squeezing his cock. He could see that the boy was growing a hard-on.

"Very arousing paper; I'm going to give you an A for it." He let the paper fall from his hand as if by accident. As he reached down to retrieve it, he moved a hand onto the boy's leg and slid it on up to his crotch and palmed his dick.

Brandon gasped and lifted his crotch up and spread his legs. Mr. Longley raised up and slipped his arm around the boy's shoulder and began squeezing and rubbing his prick. The boy responded by moving his hand to Mr. Longley's crotch and rubbing up and down on his cock.

He got up and went to the door and locked it and came back. The boy had gotten up and was standing by his desk. Mr. Longley unzipped his fly and pulled his dick out, and then did the same to Brandon. He wrapped his arms around the boy's waist and pressed his prick forward.

He hunched Brandon, rubbing his cock upon the boy's dick. Brandon spread his legs, wrapped his arms around Mr. Longley's shoulders and hunched back at him.

He grasped the boy's rump and rubbed and squeezed it as he nuzzled his cheek and neck.

Teacher and student gasped and panted as they rubbed their pricks together.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.