Michelle's Erotic Tryst With the Maid at the Mandarin Lark Hotel - Cover

Michelle's Erotic Tryst With the Maid at the Mandarin Lark Hotel

by Dag123

Copyright© 2009 by Dag123

Erotica Sex Story: Curiosity overcomes Michelle! Fascinated and not a little intrigued by Sandy Li's exotic stories, of strange faraway places'"she looks forward to accompanying her new husband, Randy on his next business trip to the Orient. An Exotic Tryst is Arranged! Erotic Passions explode! The young Couple and their sensuous little House Maid take great delight in reaching for the outer limits of Erotica! Are they in danger of going too far?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oriental Female   .

If there were a law against being happy, Randy Dalton would have already been convicted and serving his time.

You see, three months ago he gladly suffered a life shattering change. He got married. Yeah... , I know... , you're wondering, What's so special about that?

Well, if you were to ask Randy that question, you would only confuse him. You see, the guy's happiness centers around his new wife, Michelle—and like the advertisement says on the TV— ... and folks ... that's not all you get—Yes... , as a bonus prize for marrying their mother—you also get her three lovely daughters.

Take it from me. His wife, Michelle, is not just pretty, she's stunning! A little blue-eyed blonde, with a trim figure that will stop you where you are—and cheer you up— no matter what kind of day you're having. With that nice rounded little bottom and perky firm titties—she's welcome in my fantasy world anytime.

Each morning when the sun comes up, Randy is always relieved to discover his newfound happiness wasn't just a pleasant dream he had during the night.

Now no one would ever consider her three cute little girls, Beth, Susan, and Betsy, a consolation prize. All three girls are bright, intelligent, and fun loving. And... , they have already learned how to push their new Daddy's buttons anytime they want to wrap him around their little finger.

And... , as far as Michelle goes, I think she's already convinced herself, that her new husband, Randy may have been the third person in the Garden. She has gone from being an ordinary Shop Girl, barely eking out a living, to being the wife of one of the richest men in this part of the country.

This happened because when Michelle was a Shop Girl she had an abundance of good looks, charm, grace, and class. Now, with money no longer a problem—she still exudes that same amount of good looks, charm, grace, and class.

You may be asking, what made Randy finally decide he wanted to marry her? Well, she also has an earthy side to her personality. In the privacy of their bedroom, she becomes the ultimate temptress. And, she is willing to go to any length to explore Randy's secret little erotic fantasies.

His fantasies... ? Well, wouldn't you know, she has them all identified and cataloged. Nightly to his delight, she is willing and eager to embrace them—so the two of them make uninhibited love with abandoned.

Of late, Randy has become convinced he'll die before he reaches the age of fifty. Cause of death? Sexual exhaustion. (What can I tell you? The guy's happy!)

One wild night, several months back, when Michelle settled her little feud with Mrs. Sandy Li, she discovered she had an advantage that, as the saying goes— ... just keeps on giving.

In her first ever confrontation with another woman, she had more than settled the score with the catty Mrs. Li. By the time their little face-to-face confrontation was over, she had proved once and for all that, prude was not a word included in her erotic dictionary.

Because she knew it was exciting for Randy, she had loved doing it. Much to his delight, she had confirmed what he had suspected all along. His fiancée, Michelle was anything but a shrinking violet.

Originally, it had just been for his pleasure, she had gone swimming in—what was for her—strange new waters of erotica. Because, by the time it was over, she found herself secretly admitting that she had enjoyed having the catty Mrs. Li in submission to her.

To her amazement and surprise, she found that she had enjoyed forcing her to do forbidden sexual acts. Then as if things weren't bizarre enough—the two attractive women had become friends.

On that night, she had identified and at last understood her new husband's secret little fantasy. It was something she considered silly, yet so downright simple, she often found herself smiling with amusement when she thought about it.

His deep dark fantasy was—he liked watching his woman and another female trying to physically conquer one another. Once one of the females had the other in submission, the erotic consequences that followed were the fulfillment of his ultimate fantasy.

So their lovemaking night after night continued to remain torrid and unrestrained. Randy could never get enough of her—Michelle vowed to keep it just that way.

Lunching with Mrs. Li...

Michelle had just stepped out of a leisurely bath and was doing her nails in pastel pink when her cell phone rang.

"Hi Michelle, this is Sandy Li. Want to get together for lunch tomorrow?"

"Oh Hi... , Sandy. Sure. I'm free, the girls are in school."

"How about the Rosalie Café? About 12:30?"

At 12:45 the next afternoon, Michelle hurried through the restaurants' doors. Looking around, she spotted Sandy Li in the back, already seated.

"Gosh! You're here already. Am I very late?" she said, approaching the table at the back of the restaurant.

"No. I just got here a few minutes ago," she said, smiling back at Michelle,

"I requested this table here in the back so we could have some privacy. I hope this is okay."

"Sure. This is nice and private," Michelle said, sensed something was afoot.

"Michelle... , Remember when I promised some time back that I would someday tell you about some of the sexy erotic things couples do in the Orient?"

"I do, "Michelle said, nodding her head, her smiling blue eyes filled with anticipation. "Is this where we have our little talk about that?"

"Why don't we eat first, then after, we can sit and chat," the little Asian wife suggested. A half hour later, they had finished lunch, and were lingering over coffee.

Michelle gets a Cheerful Little Earful...

"Okay. Come on, dish! Don't be a meanie and make me wait." Michelle said, betraying her curiosity.

"What I'm about to tell you, is for your ears only. It's about a place Sam and I visit about once a year. Promise you'll keep it to yourself, okay?"

"Gosh, Sandy," Michelle said, slightly put out, "Haven't you ever heard the old saying, 'Daisies never tell'..."

"Well, Okay," Sandy said laughing at herself for being so serious. "Anyway, once a year or so, I go with Sam on one of his business trips. After he finishes conducting his business, we take a week off and go on holiday. We stay at this hotel that's located just outside of Kuala Lumpur."

"The place is called the Mandarin Lark hotel. The place is exclusive and caters only to a small very wealthy and exclusive clientele. It's located in a very remote location, so very few people are even aware that it exists. There, they specialize in catering to every sexual taste you can imagine—all in the strictest of privacy."

"The way it works," the Asian wife said, continuing, "Each couple who gets accepted is given a Suite. It comes completely furnished with everything. It even includes an attractive house maid who takes care of the couple's wants and needs. She's also there to participate in any sexual activities the couple may wish to include her in."

"Gosh! That sounds so strange and exotic," Michelle said, stunned to find out that such a place even existed. "Are you sure you're not just making this up?" Michelle said, somewhat skeptical.

"No. Of course not, "Sandy said, laughing at her naïve companion. "Remember everything you and I did at my house that evening several months back?

"Well... , the maid assigned to you will be willing to do all that with you and much, much more. What ever you or your husband wants her to do—for you, with you, or to you—she'll do it." Sandy said, noticing that Michelle had grown quiet. She could see her sexy little blonde friend was definitely intrigued.

"Whoever knew such a place even existed!" Michelle said, sitting there, a stunned look of disbelief on her face.

"Michelle... , Sammy and I are both aware that like me, you agreed to that evening we spent together, mostly for your husband's enjoyment. But, we also come away with the feeling that you secretly enjoyed what you and I did," Sandy said, with a hint of a smile playing in her almond eyes.

Feeling somewhat uncomfortable to even be talking about an experience that had been so intimate, Michelle said, with a shy little smile, "Sandy, dear. You, of all people know how much I enjoy it," she laughed. "That was the first time I'd ever done anything like that with another woman. It was all so new to me."

"Michelle, the four of us did those things in complete privacy—don't tell me you're still embarrassed. Look at it like a delicious little memory that you can tuck away in your mind. No one else will ever know it happened except the four of us," Sandy said, reaching over to pat Michelle's hand affectionately.

"I do enjoy thinking about it," Michelle said," Many times Randy and I still talk about it. Especially when we're doing it. It definitely spices things up for both of us." she laughed.

"Tell me about it! " Sandy said, comfortable with her own revelation. "Sammy and I still enjoy thinking and talking about it also." Both girls laughed.

"Tell me more... ," Michelle said, feeling more relaxed, and becoming more curious by the second.

"Okay," Sandy said. "We usually stay for the full week. It's very expensive but I'm sure money is not a problem for the two of you."

Michelle giggled. "I think Randy would probably be glad to pay anything if we could experience a whole week of that sort of erotic activity."

"From the time you check in, the whole week is laid out for you. The way the week unfolds, it's almost as if you're experiencing foreplay. For the first three days, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, you just rest, relax, and meet the other guests.

"During the first three days, you meet all the other couples who are going to be there for that week. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to see how attractive, sexy and sensual many of the couples really are—both the men and the women.

"One of the most erotic things couples usually like to do, during the first three days, is plan little ménage a trios, more often than not, with the attractive little maid assigned to you. That can include everything you and I did, plus usually the three of you can find other ways to enjoy each other. Their maids are sexually creative. Those first three days turn into a sort of a cornucopia of sexual delights." Sandy said, quite pleased at Michelle's reaction.

"You haven't told me what happens on Thursday and Friday?" Michelle said, reminding her good-naturedly.

"Okay. "The little Asian wife said. "On the last two days, the two of you hook up with one of the other couples—someone you have met during the first three days you are there. There may have been several couples that you were interested in, but usually by Wednesday evening, you and the other couple you plan to spend Thursday and Friday with, will have reached an agreement."

"The last two days, you spend entirely in their company. Sometimes when things go well between you and the other couples, you don't even leave your room. The maid is sent out to bring food, drinks, and whatever else you need. It can be torrid, and excruciatingly sexy, and exciting.

"I promise you—with the right couple, you'll find yourselves wanting to make all the erotic stops along the way—and you'll both love every minute of it. It's a week neither of you will ever forget," Sandy said.

"What kinds of erotic activities take place during the last two days?" Michelle said, now caught up in the other woman's web of suspense. "You know what I mean—what do the two couples do?"

"The fun and games you played at the beginning of the week is like a rehearsal, a run through for your last two days there. The last two days is the real thing.

"For the last two days the two husbands and their wives are fully involved. Each guy enjoys watching his wife matched against the wife of the other couple. Usually his wife and the other female are about the same size, disposition and temperament. For the wives, it becomes a matter of pride to try to out do the other wife. That's where it can really get wild," Sandy said.

"I have to be truthful, "Sandy said, with a sexy little laugh, "that's the part I like the best. Of course, the two couples will trade partners with the other couple some time during the next two days. That can be a whole other experience. Done right, it can be unbelievably wild and sexy too."

"Do you think Randy has heard about this place?" Michelle said.

"Yes. I believe he has. I know my husband trusts him implicitly. So he's probably filled him in on everything that goes on there."

"Sandy, do you think I should offer to go there with him? Do you think he'd like something like that? "Michelle said, her mind already caught up in the planning.

"What man wouldn't? I think the two of you would definitely have a wild time—especially since this would be your first visit," Sandy said.

"Believe me, Michelle—You have to experience the Mandarin Lark—to believe it!" Sandy laughed.

That night Michelle broached the subject to her husband. Being a very open person, she filled him in on everything Sandy had told her. When she finished, Randy was at first in shock, then he was delighted beyond words when she told him she would be willing to go there with him for a week.

After Randy got over his astonishment, he was incredibly excited at her sweet offer. He lost no time in saying yes. The two of them, consumed by the excitement of their expectations, lay in bed until way past midnight—talking about it and making plans.

A month later, Mr. and Mrs. Randy Dalton were aboard a Malaysian Airline flight. Seated in the luxury of the First Class section, flying on the wings of anticipation, they were on their way to Kuala Lumpur. The day they arrived, they hired a private limousine service to drive them out to the Mandarin Lark Hotel.

A Different World...

Upon arrival, at first glance, they were disappointed. The Mandarin Lark Hotel was drab and looked old on the outside. Thick green vines grew in profusion up the sides of the building. When you stepped out of the Hotel, you entered a lush green jungle only a few steps from the front door. Luxury cottages built for their special clientele surrounded the main hotel.

Once they got inside, Randy and Michelle were shocked! It was magical, a beautiful place, sedate and quiet. It was definitely a place reserved for people with discriminating tastes.

Deep carpets covered the entrance. This muted the quiet sounds of the many conversations taking place in a number of different languages. Looking around, it wasn't hard to imagine the people staying there were definitely upper crust.

"We should check in at the desk," Randy said, smiling at his beautiful little wife, who was busy looking around trying to take it all in.

"What's the name please?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Randy Dalton."

"Ah yes. We have your reservation. You will be staying in our Cottage number 4. The bellhop will take your bags. Enjoy your stay!" he said.

Michelle thought the look he gave them was somewhere between a leer and a knowing smile. What's the big deal, she thought. Everybody knows why everyone else is here.

The maid in Bungalow 4...

Just as the bellhop put down their bags to reach for the doorbell—to their surprise, the door swung opened.

"Hello! "You must be the Daltons," a fresh faced innocent looking little Asian woman said.

Randy and Michelle nodded.

Then... , welcome! I'm your House maid."

Both Randy and Michelle were instantly taken by her look of innocence, the sweet alluring smile that seems to light up her pleasant face. She had an infectious lilt to her laugh. Quite open and friendly, she showed them around the bungalow that was to be their home for the next week.

Looking the little maid over, Michelle thought, she looks so gentle, almost like a submissive person. I should be ashamed for the naughty thoughts I'm already having," she thought, smiling to herself. This is nice. She looks to be about my age too. Randy's going to love seeing the two of us together.

In her pink maid's uniform delicately trimmed in white piping, she had the sensual look of someone who could definitely hold her own in the bedroom. Her reserved quiet demeanor subtly enhanced her sexual attractiveness.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.