Oak Tree - Cover

Oak Tree

Copyright© 2008 by My Secrets

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Unhappily married attend a friends party to meet a man I would later have an affair with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating  

When I got home later that evening, I immediately rushed into the bathroom. I admired my pussy in the mirror, which seemed like a new pussy to me. Never since being married had she ever gotten that wet for anyone. My wetness saturated a towel, a comforter, two sheets and the mattress covering, yet when I touched her, she was as dry as a bone. I hopped in the shower paying special attention to my body part I name Penelope. I touched Penelope in a way I've never done before, at least not since my teenage years. Lathering my body with Warm Vanilla Sugar body wash, feeling the silkiness of my skin, I masturbated in the shower, another new for me. I am older than Oak and the way he made my body feel recaptured youthfulness my youngest would be jealous of. I couldn't wait to hear his voice again. I couldn't wait to see him again.

My wish came true on a Wednesday morning. I awoke to the sound of my cell phone vibrating on my night stand. I smiled at my caller, answering in my sexy morning voice "Good Morning handsome." "Good Morning to you, did I wake you?" he asked. "No, not at all" I responded. "Can you meet me for breakfast?" he asked. "Sure, what time?" I responded. "In an hour" he said in his buttery tone. I felt Penelope react; down girl I scolded her, we're just having breakfast. I hopped in the shower making sure Penelope was as smooth as a baby's bottom. I wore this cream and black bra and underwear set I found in Ross, accentuating my 38D's that were still full and perky. I wore a green spaghetti strapped sun dress with a sexy low heel. We met at the location he announced earlier, this time arriving before I did. When I walked in, I immediately spotted him, which wasn't hard to do, he towered over everyone there.

As I approached the table, he stood up to greet me. We both lived locally, and even though I had never seen him before, I knew a lot of people, but we met in the open like only he and I existed. We gazed into each other's eyes; touch each other's hands and smiling like two teenagers on a first date. It never dawned on either one of us, who might see us, when I was with him I saw no one but him.

After breakfast, he asked me to take a ride with him. Little did he know I would have ridden to hell on a milk cart and back with him. "Please let us be en-route to his friend's house, please" I whispered to myself. I wasn't a little girl anymore, I was a grown women; forget the games.

We pulled into his friend's apartment complex. I smiled to myself, at my naughty thoughts swirling around in my head. "I just need to get his mail and put it inside, you can wait in the car if you like" he said to me. He was taunting me, testing me; seeing how I would react, but I'm older and much wiser. "Sure, I'll wait right hear" I said smiling. I'm sure that's not the response he wanted to hear, but he started this cat and mouse game. He was gone all but five minutes before my cell phone vibrated in my purse. It was a text message from Oak. "Turn the car off and come upstairs" his message flashed. I did has he requested, getting out of the cool truck to be sun kissed while walking across the parking lot.

I walked the three flights of stairs to the single apartment. I knocked on the door, waiting, wondering why he wouldn't be at the door waiting for me any way. Before I could get my thought together, the door open and I was pulled in with such force, a gasp escaped my mouth. He threw me up against the now closed door, his lips pressed against mine, tongue exploring and tasting the remnants of breakfast. He looked down on me with longing in his eyes, touching my facing, again telling me how beautiful I am. He kissed me again, stroking my hair, grabbing a handful pulling me deeper into him. I was now on fire, the clothes on my back felt like they were on fire, my skin ached. We pulled away from each other looking like immortal beasts, hungry. I tore off his shirt, grabbing for his belt trying to release the monster that was fighting for his release; I would be his savior. I stroked his manhood that was black and heavy like a dong. My mouth watered at the sight of it.

I kneeled before him smelling the scent that radiated off his pubic hairs. I took him into my hot wet mouth, feeling him grow longer than I could ever imagine he could get. I slowly released him from my mouth admiring my tasty treat. I took him back into my mouth deep-throating his beautiful dick. I gagged once or twice, but never letting go. I feasted him like I had not just eaten. I ate him like he was my favorite piece of candy. I wanted to taste the filing, hoping it would be as sweet as the outside. "Oh shit, damn baby suck this dick. Fuck ain't nobody ever suck my dick like this. Fuck, shit girl" I heard him say while grabbing a handful of my freshly curled hair. I continued to suck him, not because he asked, but because I enjoyed sucking his dick. I felt his legs shake and knew that any minute he would give me my little treat. He screamed, banging on the wall above him, releasing his seeds into my mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.