Cheating Cheerleader - Cover

Cheating Cheerleader

Copyright© 2008 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Shelbi loved to tease Bradley and his friends. Things changed when Bradley saw her cheat on a big test.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Shelbi wasn't happy when Bradley told her at school to show up at his house this Wednesday evening. Would she ever get her old life back? When she arrived, Bradley answered the door naked. She immediately noticed his hard cock. He was ready for her. If only she could go back to how things used to be.

Bradley secretly smiled at the despondent girl. Life finally turned around for him. He now had the upper hand on the stuck up bitch and he wasn't going to ever let it go.

Bradley sat on the side of his bed with his legs on the floor. He watched Shelbi strip. She didn't even have to be told to undress now. She was becoming more and more his obedient little slut. Her cunt, ass, and mouth were simply places to keep his cock warm, make him feel very good, and finally leave his jizz inside of.

"Turn around," he ordered when she was naked. "I want you to sit on it how I like best."

Bradley reclined back. Shelbi didn't react when he lined up his cock with her ass.

"Sit down," he said.

She submissively pushed down. She felt his cock head widen her anal ring until it slipped inside her ass then she went all the way down. It wasn't that long ago since she was an anal virgin but ever since Bradley took her ass cherry that fateful weekend, it felt like her ass constantly had a cock inside it. It was getting to the point where it felt strange to having nothing inside her ass. She was getting used to being ass fucked, but she still didn't like it. The stroking and rubbing motion still burned her ass channel and when it was hours and hours of getting fucked in the ass, it hurt like hell. It had gotten to the point where she actually LIKED the feel of cum in her ass only because it provided temporary soothing to her inner rawness.

Bradley pulled Shelbi so her back was lying on his chest. She was forced to bring her legs up. He grabbed them and pulled her legs toward her head. He began to very slowly fuck her ass. He was in no hurry.

A couple of minutes later, Lewis entered the room with his ubiquitous video camera. He was naked too. He stood right in front of the fucking couple.

"Very nice," he said, filming Shelbi spread out with her pussy exposed and Bradley thrusting in her ass.

Jonny came in and Lewis handed the camera to him. Lewis pushed his cock into her pussy. Shelbi cried out. She always felt too stretched out when two cocks were in her, so she always reacted. Bradley stopped thrusting and simply enjoyed the sensation of his hard cock up her warm back tunnel.

Lewis fucked her eagerly but it took longer than she expected. When she finally felt his cum shooting inside her and pulled out, she noticed that Clark, Sheldon, and Kirk were here too. Jonny handed the video camera to Clark and began fucking her. Shelbi cried out again.

"Where's Tori?" she gasped out. Wasn't the idea of tricking and ensnaring her cheerleader friend was so she wouldn't have to fuck all six of them?

Bradley answered, "We did this with Tori yesterday at Sheldon's. You noticed she didn't make it to school today." He laughed.

Shelbi felt her eyes get watery. She thought she was past crying but the boys would always do something more that would cause her to tear up.

"I expect to see you in school tomorrow," he continued. "Don't disappoint us."

"Okay," she obediently answered.

After Jonny came in her pussy, Clark fucked her. He was followed by Sheldon and finally Kirk. When Kirk pulled out, Bradley began to fuck her ass in earnest. He slammed back and forth in her ass.

"Owww!" Shelbi cried out. "Ow! Ow!"

Lewis captured on video all the cum bubbling out of her pussy because of the fast ass fucking motion.

"Yes! Yes!" Bradley shouted when he was close.

Shelbi's face was wet with tears as the pain continued in her ass. She couldn't wait to feel his cum only because it would mean the fuck was over.

"Fuuuuuuck!" he exclaimed and began to shoot.

It was fantastic. He liked staying in her ass for so long while his five friends fucked her pussy before he fucked her hard then jizzed.

He released her legs. She didn't realize they ached and were sore until she let them down. He roughly grabbed her tits then pulled her so he could talk face to face.

"We want you to do something for us," he said.

Shelbi's heart further saddened. What more could she do? They already had complete control of her body and life.

Bradley continued, "You are my special girl and Tori is Sheldon's special girl. Now we want you to get Clark the special girl he wants."

"Who?" she said.

"Kayla."

"Kayla?" Shelbi shouted then laughed. "You're joking!"

Her friend Kayla was a senior and the head cheerleader. There was NO way she could get her for Clark. As conceited and pretentious as she, Tori, and the other cheerleaders were, they still looked up to Kayla. She was the most gorgeous girl in school.

Bradley twisted her nipples.

"Oww!" she cried out.

"No, we're not joking," he snapped. "We expect you and Tori to bring her to Clark's house Saturday morning."

Shelbi couldn't help but laugh again. "Don't be stupid! There's no way!"

Two days! How ridiculous could they be?

"Tori has agreed to do it," Sheldon said.

"Tori is an idiot! Do you think we can convince Kayla to get fucked by all of YOU in two days?"

The angry glare from the boys made her realize she said that too derisively.

"You haven't learned a thing!" Bradley said.

He rolled her over so she was down on her front and he was on top of her. She felt scared. Why couldn't she have kept her mouth shut? Why did her old habits with these boys have to come out right then?

"Did you forget we still have videos and pictures to send to all your friends and family?" he asked.

"I can't do it in two days," she wailed and began to cry. "I just can't."

Bradley turned his head to Clark and said, "You can't have Kayla yet. Would you temporarily settle for Shyla?"

"Okay," Clark agreed.

"Shyla? Noooo!" Shelbi reacted violently. "You can't!" She tried to shake Bradley off but to no avail. Shyla was her sister. How could they consider such a thing?

"Sure we can," Bradley said.

"She's only thirteen."

"Old enough for me," said Clark.

"No! No! No! Don't do this!"

"You give us no choice," Bradley said. "Clark and Lewis have the place to themselves almost the entire day and Clark wants to share his new girlfriend with us because he's such a nice guy as you know, but you refuse to introduce Kayla to Clark."

"I was thinking I'd start with Shyla's ass and let Lewis have her pussy," Clark said.

"See?" said Bradley. "He's always thinking of other people."

"You shits! You assholes!" she screamed. "I hate you!"

"I don't want you to like us, Shelbi. Ever." Bradley responded. "So?"

"I'll do it," she sighed.

"Good."

"Tori's already on her way," Sheldon said. While Shelbi was complaining about her task, he texted Tori to come over.

Bradley said, "What can we do while we wait for Tori, Shelbi?"

Shelbi was sore and tired but she said what they wanted to hear. "Fuck me?"

"What was that?"

"You could fuck me," she said stronger.

"Great idea!"

Bradley repositioned her so her head was hanging off the end of the bed. Lewis held her head up and stuck his hard cock in her mouth. Bradley was semi-hard again. He pressed his cock between her ass cheeks and pushed his cock head into her hole. He stayed still while Lewis fucked Shelbi's mouth. Just after Shelbi got a mouthful of cum and Jonny stuck his cock in to replace it, Bradley was fully hard again and was as deep in her ass as possible in this position. He stayed still and once again enjoyed having his cock in her warm back channel.

By the time Tori showed up, Jonny and Clark had cum in Shelbi's mouth too.

Sheldon sat at the foot of the bed next to Shelbi and Bradley. He motioned Tori over. She dutifully sat down on him pushing her ass down on his cock.

"It looks like everybody is ready," Bradley said. "Let's talk."


The girls just came back in from gym class. They were changing.

"Ready?" Shelbi asked.

"No," Tori answered.

Shelbi wasn't ready either but they had no choice.

"Do you really think it's going to work?" Tori said.

"Do you want pictures of you drinking jizz from my ass all over school?" she retorted rhetorically. "It has to work."

"Why do I have to be... ?"

"We talked about this already!" Shelbi said, cutting her off.

"But... ?"

"Tori!"

"Alright."

"Let's go."

Tori carried a box and approached Kayla who was at her locker. Shelbi stood several feet back and had a towel over her arm. The towel strategically covered a small video camera with only the lens exposed. Shelbi had to be careful so that no one noticed and especially Kayla.

"Kayla?" Tori nervous said. "Can I ask you a question about boys ... about cocksucking?"

"What about it?" Kayla said to her cheerleader teammate.

"My boyfriend," Tori stammered. "He likes how I suck his cock, but he wants me to take it deeper. I can't seem to do it without gagging."

It wasn't public school knowledge, but the other cheerleaders knew Kayla could deep throat which further enhanced her status as the premier cheerleader. It had to be true because she the most popular girl on campus to all the stud guys. The same guys that Tori and Shelbi rarely had time to hang out with anymore.

"You just have to relax your throat," said Kayla pridefully. She was happy to give advice to one of her underlings.

"I was wondering if you could show us."

"What? Do you have a dick?"

The girls nearby laughed.

"Yes," Tori said and patted the box. She opened it and pulled out a decent-sized dildo. "Could you show us?"

Kayla looked at it. She didn't really feel like doing it. She could deep throat but she secretly didn't enjoy doing it. She'd much rather have a dick in her pussy. If not for the enhanced status it gave her among certain elite boys and girls, she wouldn't bother. The other girls looked expectantly at her.

"Sure!" Kayla said with a happy smile. "Just a small one?"

The other girls grinned. A small one! How big a cock could she swallow?

Kayla took the dildo from Tori. It was heavier that she expected but that would just make it slide into her throat easier.

"The key is relaxation," she began. A crowd had developed and she loved it. She was the center of attention.

Shelbi stood up on a bench so she could see and so the camera could film it.

"Just relax your tongue," Kayla said. "Normally a guy loves when you swirl it all over his cock but if you're going to stick his cock in your throat you just have to relax."

Kayla placed the dildo on her tongue then took it out.

"Just think happy thoughts like the orgasm your guy is going to owe you," she said.

That produced murmurs of affirmation.

Kayla slowly slid the cock toward the back of her mouth. She did it slowly only for show. The girls were enraptured by her performance. A careful swallow and the dildo began to slide in. She began to breathe through her nose and pushed it deeper. When the dildo was substantially in, she put her hands out as if to say "tada!".

The girls applauded enthusiastically.

Kayla pulled it out. "See?" she said.

"That's awesome! Thanks, Kayla!" Tori praised.

"Why don't you try now?"

"Okay," Tori said. After seeing Kayla deep throat the dildo she was feeling better. She hoped Shelbi got it on camera. "Since he just came I better rub it first to get it hard."

The audience laughed as Tori rubbed the dildo.

"He's ready," laughed Kayla. "Swallow him. He'll love your forever."

Suddenly the tip of the dildo spurted. At first glance, the soapy mixture on Kayla's face looked a lot of cum but it dried quicker than real cum. Most of the girls were horrified. Kayla was going to be so angry and it was her friend Tori who did it!

"I'm sorry," Tori apologized vehemently. She was acting. In reality, she was very glad to see the pseudo-cum on Kayla's face.

Kayla laughed and everybody was relieved. She tasted it then wrinkled her face.

"You'd think they could get the taste right," she said.

"There's nothing like the real thing," Tori quipped. "We better finish getting dressed. I can't wait to try it on my boyfriend. You're the best!"

Kayla smiled. She certainly WAS the best!

"Tell me how it went after you do it."

"I will," promised Tori.


Tori and Shelbi secretly met Lewis during a break between classes. He fast-forwarded through the video.

"Is it okay?" Tori asked. She didn't want to have to go through that again or come up with a new plan for tomorrow.

"This is great," Lewis praised. "Good job."

Tori was so relieved that she didn't mind when he kissed her lips firmly and groped her tits.

"So now what?" Tori asked.

"Kayla gets fucked," Shelbi answered.

"Not yet," said Lewis. "We'll see how she reacts."


It was Friday.

Clark sat a couple of rows to the right and several seats behind Kayla in first period science class. He attached a picture to his cell phone text message and hit "send". He watched Kayla respond to her phone's vibration. She opened the phone and pushed a button. She immediately held the phone to her chest and looked around to see if anyone saw. Clark laughed to himself.

Kayla slowly brought the phone down so only she could look at it. The picture was from yesterday when that dildo sprayed all over her face. It looked like a guy just gave her a facial.

The message said: "You look lovely. Text me."

Kayla didn't recognize the number. She was undecided what to do. She finally decided to text back.

"Who are you?" she replied.

"I wish I did that," was the answer.

Kayla wondered if it was her boyfriend or one of her many ex-boyfriends.

"Hi! What's up?" she texted.

"My cock," Clark answered. "I have many more pictures like this. Like this one."

Kayla looked in horror at the picture of her deep throating the dildo.

Another text came in right after.

"If you don't want these pictures showing up in Coach Zanders' office, you'll do what I say."

Kayla was fearful. Who was this? Was he or she really threatening to show these photos to the cheerleading coach? She'd get kicked off the squad. She was the cheer captain! She couldn't allow that. Her life would be ruined!

The bell rang and Kayla raced out of the class.

"Tori!" she yelled, seeing her and Shelbi. "What did you do to me?"

"What do you mean?" Tori replied. She was a good actress, but she almost cracked a smile.

"Your stupid dildo! Someone took photos of it."

"Photos?" Tori said innocently.

"Yes. Look!" Kayla displayed her phone.

Shelbi grabbed it to get a better look. She commented, "This looks real. Are you sure it's from yesterday?"

"Yes," said Kayla annoyed. "Who was there?"

"Who was where?"

"At gym yesterday."

"Everybody," Shelbi said. "It was a normal day except for that cool thing you did with the dildo."

"Oh god! They're threatening to show the pictures to Coach Zanders."

"That's not good," Shelbi said calmly. "You should do whatever this guy wants."

"Do you think it's a guy? It was only girls there."

'Why would a girl care if you have cum on your face?"

"It's not cum! You know that!"

"It looks like cum. That's a problem."

"Oh god! Oh god!" Kayla said panicked. "Wait! I have all the girls as witnesses that it's not cum!"

"And that you were deep throating a dildo," added Tori.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Kayla said again.

Kayla's cell phone vibrated in Shelbi's hand. She gave it back.

Kayla read the message.

"What's it say?" Shelbi asked.

"I have to be at Clark's house by eight tomorrow morning. Why that little shit!" She became angrier. "I'll get Eddie to..."

"Do nothing!" Shelbi interrupted. "How does it help you if you have him beaten up? If Clark has photos don't you think other boys have copies?"

"Oh god!" she sobbed.

The bell rang but the girls ignored it.

"You have only one thing to do," Shelbi said.

"What's that?"

"Text him back and say you are going to be there."

"Oh god!"

"I don't want you to get kicked out of cheerleading," said Tori. "It will mean he won."

Kayla breathed in deeply. "I just have to do it."

"No one will know," said Shelbi.

Kayla glared at Tori.

"Don't blame me," said Tori. "Someone was waiting for the right time. You could have been filmed rubbing your pussy instead like you do sometimes."

Kayla sniffled and said, "Yeah, you're right. Thanks for being my friends. We better go."

Shelbi said, "Make sure you text him back and say you are going to do it."

"Yeah, okay."

Kayla took off.

"I feel like shit," Tori said.

"It's how I felt when I brought you in," replied Shelbi.

"Will she forgive us?"

"Have you forgiven me?"

"Yes."

"So will Kayla."

It was strange but Tori and Shelbi's friendship was stronger than ever since they both became blackmailed by the boys they used to taunt.


Kayla stood nervously in a jacket, ball cap, and sunglasses. She took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell. The door opened and it was Clark.

He stared at her for a second then said, "You look different."

"Can I come in?" she said. She didn't want to be seen.

"Eager, huh?" He stepped aside.

"So how did you get those pictures?" she demanded.

"You will know all when it is time. Why don't you get more comfortable?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.