The Senator's New Assets - Cover

The Senator's New Assets

Copyright© 2008 by Pyro

Chapter 2: Padmé Loses Her Shirt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Padmé Loses Her Shirt - Set shortly after the start of the clone wars, Padmé Amidala has to deal with two troublesome new interns.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

It surprised the senator how quickly she had arrived at her destination. Dexter's contacts and informants were usually rather shady and rarely found anywhere less than the bottom of the undercity, much less the actual surface of Coruscant. Before her now was the entrance to a doctor's office, double glass doors with a nearby plaque that read "Doctor Hassis". Padmé took a deep breath and thought this over one last time. Was this really her only option? If Dex was correct though, and he always had been, by tomorrow everything would be as it was with nary a reminder of this ridiculous episode of her career as a senator.

Padmé walked inside to the otherwise uninhabited but brightly lit waiting room. Across from the entrance, behind a glass barrier sat a lonesome grey humanoid droid. Padmé stepped up to the glass and lightly tapped on it.

"Hello, I need to see Doctor Hassis ... it's a bit of an emergency."

"What is the nature of your emergency?" said the droid in a clip, feminine voice.

"Well ... it's private."

"Yes ma'am. If you'll just take a seat he'll be along shortly."

"Alright..." Padmé sat down in a comfortable chair, hoping this doctor would break the trend and actually see her shortly.

Fifty minutes later Padmé was finally ushered into the back by a hovering white droid that resembled those seen in hospitals, and taken down a long empty hall to what looked like an operating room. The room was especially large, far more than any normal operating room she had seen, and with a huge assortment of strange medical devices. This didn't match the benign impression one got from the waiting room. It also fit more of what Padmé had been expecting from a contact of Dexter.

Near the center of the room washing his furry hands with a towel was the bothan doctor Hassis. He was the typical height of his species, which put him at just a bit shorter than Padmé. He was dressed in the expected doctor's garb of a white overcoat and cap.

"So what seems to be the problem today?" he said without yet turning to even see who his patient was.

Padmé took in her surroundings for a moment as the white droid floated over to the bothan and idled in mid air. Even if he wasn't the most legitimate doctor, he seems well practiced considering the array of tools and utensils she saw on the walls.

"Yes, well you were recommended to me by Dexter Jettster, I need..."

"Dexter Jettster?" he interrupted her, turning around quickly to finally see just who this person was.

"Yes." Padmé said assuredly.

The bothan nodded, "Alright, what do you need?"

"He said you can give me larger breasts ... quickly, and temporarily."

"Yes, I can." He said, stepping up closer to Padmé and looking her over. He was particularly thin and his brown fur shorter than most bothan's the senator had met in her travels. He sniffed her once, "You're from Naboo."

"Yes, I am."

"What's your name?"

"Umm..." She hesitated. She was identified as Senator Amidala to the public, though few outside her friends and coworkers actually knew of her first name, "Padmé. And I'd like this to be kept strictly confidential."

"Of course, Padmé. What, you a senator or a representative or something? We get plenty of them, they all get work done, and they all think everyone would want to know about it. No one cares, but don't worry, I've kept bigger secrets than some pretty girl's boob job."

Padmé felt a little relieved, if he was telling the truth and did do work on other senators then he was likely very good.

"Now take off your top." The bothan walked away for a moment and toward to a cabinet hung on a wall where he pulled out a syringe, needle and a small glass bottle filled with some kind of fluid.

Padmé disrobed her overcoat and then unbuttoned her top, she wore no bra underneath, hadn't needed too. The bothan return to her and set down his gathered items on a nearby metal cart. He looked her over from the front and then moved to her side.

"No, you're not very big. Understandable you'd want to get an enhancement."

"How much bigger can you make them?" Padmé asked.

"Larger than you'd probably want. It's a simple procedure, I inject dioffinen hormones into your areolas and between thirty and sixty minutes later you're breasts will be at their new full size."

"Is it permanent?"

"It's reversible, but unless you get the counter serum within two standard weeks it will become permanent."

"Okay. Well I want them a good size bigger." Padmé thought about how much larger she should make them; since the procedure was reversible there was no reason to be shy about it and after being turned away by Dendra once she'd really need to get his attention a second time.

"Sure ... you're about a size two; anything over a size fifteen would be dangerous at your body weight. A size five is common, for you it'd be good step up, noticeable but you'd probably get away without much suspicion. At size eight you'll start to turn heads and you can forget about passing it off as a growth spurt. Size ten and eleven you'll have a hard time keeping eye contact with men," he chuckled, "twelve and thirteen, well ... you'll be fighting them off with a stick. For you I'd recommend either a five or a six.

Padmé smiled and said, "Well this is for a special occasion and it's not permanent. So ... how about a thirteen?"

The bothan was surprised, "Wow," he stepped back and looked her over, "You'll be attracting a lot of attention."

"That's the idea."

"I should warn you, the larger in size, the more sensitive they'll become. Be careful about wearing abrasive clothing that might scratch at your skin and nipples."

Padmé nodded, "Understood. Can we proceed? I'm in a bit of a hurry."

"Alright, don't want to keep them waiting, huh?" The doctor filled his syringe to nearly three quarters full, "Sit up straight and try not to move. This will sting a little at first. You'll then feel a warming sensation and some itching."

The short bothan put one furry hand on Padmé's right breast, holding it firmly as he stuck the needle into her nipple. Padmé gasped and bit her lip; the sensation of her breast being injected was strange and a little unnerving. The bothan emptied the syringe and then refilled it to the same amount and injected her other breast.

The furry doctor stepped back and admired her for a moment, "You're gonna look incredible." He moved toward a sink and started to clean up, tossing away the syringe and needle.

Padmé sat quietly, looking down, her eyes fixed on her chest, waiting for something to happen.

"How long till they start to grow?" she asked.

"You'll feel it before you see anything. Any moment now, don't worry."

Padmé felt her breasts become warmer and a slight tingling start to spread from her nipples outward. The sensation caught her off guard and she moaned and then quickly bit her lip, embarrassed.

"It's alright, that's perfectly normal," the bothan said as he turned back to face her.

Padmé crossed her arms and started to rub either boob, massaging the tickling that was turning to slight itch. "Oh, they feel like they're on fire..." she said, her finger kneading her soft flesh. Slowly she could feel them start to expand; it was unexpectedly exciting for her, almost erotic even. After a few seconds her hands could no long cup her breasts entirely, gradually they grew till she held them up in her palms. Forgoing any modesty she squeezed their fullness, each breast a good size larger than even her head. By the end of twenty minutes her arms were full of soft boob flesh.

"Oh my, they are big aren't they?" she said, a little self-conscious. She was happy to discover they weren't too spongy or fatty feeling, and in fact held a degree of firmness. Padmé pushed them together, mashing them up against each other without melting out of her hands like bags of water. She felt the urge to keep playing with them but realized how foolish she must look, and remembered what she got them for in the first place.

Padmé slid off the medical bench she was sitting on. Hopping to the floor, her large boobs bounced and bobbed on her small frame. "Oh boy, they are a bit heavy though..." she commented, holding them to her body with both arms.

Padmé found a mirror in one corner of the large room. She admired her new form, noting how her perky her giant tits were; they didn't sag much, but remained full orbs high on her chest.

"I must say," the doctor commented from behind her, "You look magnificent."

"Thank you doctor," she said in a professional tone. Padmé walked back over to where she had set down her top and overcoat. There was no way her bodice would fit her now, but her overcoat had buttons on the inside so she was still safe to go out. Putting it on she realized even that would be tight. The petite girl was second guessing her choice of going extra large, but she didn't have time for another chance with Dendra. It was all or nothing.

The busty senator left the doctor's office, taking her new ill-fitting bodice with her. The fee for her new breasts was slightly more than what her two new interns had lost to Dendra. Before stepping into her speeder, Padmé looked around, she caught a few wandering eyes of men passing by. One even tripped over his own feet. Her breasts weren't abnormally large, but certainly about as big as any human girl could naturally get.

Riding in the speeder, the young senator was almost mesmerized by the bouncing and swaying of her chest as the speeder jetted across the sky. Her tiny body with these tits should be irresistible to Dendra, or any heterosexual male for that matter.

Stepping out onto the worn concrete ground outside Dendra's headquarters, the senator didn't have to wait long before hearing a few whistles of approval accompanied by an inappropriate remark or two. At least she knew she looked good.

The bith guard shook his head in disbelief as she approached the entrance. "You gotta be kidding me babe. That's some devotion you got for the wet necks. I bet they're in for a good time tonight."

"In their dreams..." Padmé said under her breath. The abyssin pushed open the door for her as she walked in. Padmé noted the large lump that had appeared in his pants.

In the hanger she was intercepted again by the rodian in the blue leather. "D-d-damn," he stuttered and then reached one hand out to touch her, but the senator quickly smacked it away.

"I'm here for Dendra," she said sharply.

"Sure lady. Boss is gonna love this." He stepped aside, his gaze fixed on her bust as she walked by, chest swinging slightly with her movement.

The crime lord shot to his feet as he watched a beautiful set of full, round tits enter his office. He was first a grinning fool and then a stunned one when he saw whose body they were on.

"You?!" he said in shock.

Padmé glanced at the other two guards, each shifting in their pants, looking at her with wanton eyes. "Ready to make a deal now, Dendra?"

"Absolutely."

It wasn't long before the two gungan interns had been let go, shoved out the back exit with just enough credits to get a ride back to the uppercity. Padmé was eager to be done of this and go home and quickly removed her overcoat, exposing her enormous naked breasts to the men inside Dendra's office. She knew he wouldn't send his guards away and only hoped they wouldn't try to get in on the fun.

Padmé stripped down to only in her cone shaped headdress, thick Naboo necklace, black stalking and high heel shoes. She had gotten into the habit of wearing sexy underwear long ago, for whatever reason it made her feel more confident. Kneeling before the sweaty man, she gazed up at him, holding her huge boobs together as he plowed his thick meat between her soft melons. Padmé hated that he forced her resort to something as drastic as getting her breasts enlarged, but even still, she had been subjected to things far more degrading in her lifetime.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.