Door to Door

by Jack Andrews

Copyright© 2001 - 2008 by Jack Andrews

Mind Control Story: A young magazine saleswoman comes to Nick's door...and won't take no for an answer.

Caution: This Mind Control Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   TransGender   .

A sick day. What a beautiful thing, especially when it's a mental health day. It felt nice to not have to deal with my idiot boss and his band of cronies. I managed to complete a huge number of things that had piled up and was beginning to settle into the game when the doorbell rang.

I looked out the window and saw a vision of teen perfection. She was a girl that was on the verge of becoming a woman. I guess she was about 17 and was dressed to show all of her curves. She looked to be maybe 110 pounds, standing about 5-6. She had a face that you dream about: big brown eyes, long lashes, and sandy blonde hair down to a point where I couldn't see. Her chest looked to be a healthy C cup with a small waist and nice hips. She was dressed in a schoolgirl's outfit; complete with knee high socks. She was going for the slutty schoolgirl look with her black bra showing right through the white shirt she had on. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Yes?"

"Hi. I'm Meri. It's short for Meredith. How are ya?" she said in a post-"Clueless", post Valley Girl sort of way. Although she probably was too young to know what a Valley Girl was.

"I'm fine. What can I do for you?"

"I'm glad you asked!" she said with so much sugar that my teeth hurt. "I'm in this program for school - I'll be a senior in the fall, I so can't wait - it helps me with my personal interaction skills, like making eye contact with people and not stuttering or spitting. I'm doing ok, right?"

I nodded and smiled slightly, thinking that this girl clearly had no personal interaction issues.

"Good! It's also to build my confidence for when I go off into the big bad world. What I'm doing is selling magazine subscriptions and each subscription I sell gives me a certain number of points. If I get the most points in the group I'm in, I get a $1000 shopping spree at the mall. If I get the most points in the country, I get a free trip anywhere in the country! How cool would that be?"

She winked.

"I might need someone to carry my bags," she smiled broadly, ever so slightly arched her back towards me and thrust the brochure into my hand.

I glanced politely at the brochure. I did want to help her but I didn't need any more magazines.

"Honestly, I have enough magazines to last me forever."

"OK," she beamed, "I have an answer for that! You can donate one to charity, like a woman's shelter or a children's hospital. Lots of people do that."

"I really can't right now. I'm sorry." I handed the brochure back to her.

I didn't explain that I had made so many charitable donations over the past year my accountant threatened to take my checkbook away if I made anymore without consulting him first.

Her sunny disposition seemed to change, just for a moment, to a calculated one. She looked slightly different somehow and sounded different as well.

"I really think you could help me. I know I could help you." With this, she literally pushed me back into the house and closed the door. I'm not a small guy and can completely hold my own in a fight, but I never expected her to "attack" me or actually be strong enough to push me.

"Uh, Meredith, was it? I don't think you should be in here. I'm sorry I can't help you. I think you should leave now."

I didn't want to hurt this girl. I could almost imagine the headlines if something happened to her while she was in here. I had to get her out. Fast.

"Oh, but I know you can help me," she said, her voice dripping with complete confidence and lust. She stared at me and cupped her breasts in my direction until she pressed up against me, rubbing her chest against mine. My hands were far away from her body - I had no thoughts of anything except getting her out of my house.

I was about to say something else when she snaked her arms around me and pressed something into my neck. I felt my body go cold and my mind get cloudy.

"See, you're going to help me after all ... What was your name?"

Completely cold and disconnected, I answered, "Nick." I felt the cold turn to numb and began to fall. Meredith caught me and guided me to the couch.

"Well Nick. Looks like you've got a problem." There wasn't any sugar in her voice now. The schoolgirl thing was clearly an act.

"I need to win this damn contest and I'm sick and tired of begging people for help. My parents threatened to cut me off if I don't. They say I'm too wild and not focused. I'm 18! I'm not supposed to be focused, dammit. They held me back a year because so I wouldn't be too young ... I'm sick of their crap and sick of this stupid magazine sale."

She composed herself. "I'm really glad I found these in my grandma's attic."

She held out her hand to show me a gold brooch. Through the cotton of my mind, I figured that's what she stuck me with. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a small jewelry case. She opened it and inside was matching earrings. She put them in her ears, one in each. The whole time she was smiling a wide, sexy, all-knowing smile at me: you're mine buddy, and I'm going to do whatever I want to you. I lay there like a numb bump on a log.

She reached into her backpack again and pulled out something that resembled a spray bottle.

"This is an atomizer, like for perfume. I have no idea how this works or why, but it does. My cousin didn't mind so much when we figured this out accidentally; in fact, he seemed to like it. At first, but that's another story."

She put the atomizer down and began to unbutton her shirt. Through the numbness, I could feel myself getting hard as a rock. Why the hell was that happening? This little girl I don't know has immobilized me and is going to do god-knows-what and I get hard over this? It might be time to call a therapist.

Meri had the body that was on display through the clothing she wore. Her tits pushed through the black bra and formed curves that were the nicest I'd seen in quite sometime. She had a flat, toned stomach that just wanted to be touched. There wasn't any false advertising here.

What the hell was I thinking? Dammit Nick, focus on the problem and how you're going to get out of this.

"I think you're ready now," she cooed and climbed on top of me, hiking up her skirt in the process. She laid down and massaged her tits on my chest. I felt every bit of it. I could smell the baby fresh scent that she wore. I didn't understand how I could still feel my cock, but I thought it was going to explode.

She pumped the atomizer directly at my face. It was a very sweet smell, similar to the nitrous oxide at the dentist, but with a big kick of ammonia or something sharp. The air around us was thick with it. I simply breathed it in. I couldn't resist at all.

My head immediately started to clear up and the coldness of my body faded away with each breath. I still couldn't move anything.

Meredith began breathing in the spray as well. She sat up and began to dry hump me. Had this been a different situation, it could have been incredibly erotic. She began to make herself hyperventilate while she continued to dry hump me. Her hands were all over her own body. She focused on where my eyes followed her hands. My eyes drew right to her amazing chest. She blew me a kiss and began cupping and heaving them through the smooth bra.

She continued her self-gratification exercises while I was unable to respond -- I'd become so turned on and intensely horny, the terrible situation I was in now seemed secondary. My eyes followed as she brought one of her hands from her chest up to her hair. I caught her eyes as they rolled back in her head.

She began shaking and moaning very softly. I didn't feel anything except my rock-hard cock. Something in the perfume or whatever the hell it was making me feel very strange. My body didn't feel ... right. I couldn't really explain it. She got a drop louder and suddenly went momentarily rigid and then began to shake even more. The little bitch just had an orgasm on me.

She looked back down at me like she heard my thoughts. I don't think I'd ever seen a woman look sexier. Her glance was predatory, sadistic and lustful. Meri took her hand and put it down her pants. It seemed as if she wanted to continue her orgasm, except she pulled her hand right out. I could see her juices on her finger as she put it into her mouth and began a mini-blow job on it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.