Belle Dawson - Cover

Belle Dawson

by KingComet

Copyright© 2008 by KingComet

Erotica Sex Story: A sexually frustrated woman sees some young men playing ball and becomes aroused. The boys realize what she wants and readily comes to her aid.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   .

Belle Dawson was bored. She was 36 years old and had been a widow for over 3 years. Her husband, Don Dawson, had been a very loving man and had taught Belle to really love sex. However, he'd kept her in the dark about men. She thought all cocks were the same size. He also told her that she had lovely tits. He explained to her that old women had breasts, but young women had tits. He never did explain when a woman's tits became breasts.

After Don had been killed in an auto accident, she'd tried going out with other men, but found they always expected her to spread her long lovely legs so they could fuck her. She had nothing against getting fucked, but she was narrow-minded enough that she let them know that she didn't do anything like that on her first date. Because of her attitude she hadn't had a date for several weeks now and no man had ever fucked her except her deceased husband.

It was three o'clock in the afternoon and Belle was sitting naked on her bed. She loved sitting around naked. The only thing she loved more than sitting around naked was wearing clothes that revealed her lovely body. She had really become a prick tease without being conscious of it. She liked to walk down the street and watch the heads of the men turn to watch her as she walked by. She also loved to reveal as much of her body as she could to her twin sons without letting them actually see her naked. Her twin daughters also dressed to show off their lovely shapes and she often wondered if her daughters were still virgins. They were seventeen so she was pretty sure they'd been fucked by now.

She slowly got up from the bed and walked to the window. Her bedroom was on the second floor and she loved looking down at people walking by. On this particular day, she could see five boys playing basketball across the street. She easily recognized her twin fifteen year old boys, Brad and Chad. Concentrating, she finally recognized the other three boys. There were the two brothers, Bob and Will Carlton. Bob was the same age as the twins and Will was sixteen. Angel Carlton was the mother of the two boys. Belle didn't know the woman's age, but thought Angel was about 40. Angel was an attractive blonde, but hardly ever left the house. Her husband was away quite a lot of the time and it was rumored, with little actual fact, that he was a womanizer. Belle knew the rumors were true. He'd let Belle know he'd like to come visit her when her children were in school. She had refused him, because she didn't like him, and besides, he was married.

The other boy was Jerry Owens, a very likable boy of fifteen. His mother was the youngest of the three women. Her name was Barbara, affectionately known as Babs. Babs was a lovely red-head and was only 5' 1" tall and was very petite. She was a divorcee and was 32 years old. Belle reflected on the three women. All three women looked very young for their age, but Babs could easily pass for fourteen or fifteen and was Belle's best friend.

Belle had often been mistaken as the sister of her twin daughters, Polly and Dolly, and she knew Angel and Babs were often thought to be young girls. Belle's twin girls looked almost exactly like their beautiful mother.

Suddenly Belle was brought from her reverie. The five boys were staring intently at her. She was still naked and the boys could see everything she had to offer from the waist up. Belle hurriedly looked around to see if anyone else could see her blatant display, but the only ones looking at her were the five boys. Belle suddenly felt very daring. She placed her palms under her tits and lifted them, allowing the boys to see her suddenly spiked nipples. Then she placed one hand under her lips and blew the boys a kiss.

Appalled at what she had done, she moved back to the bed and sat on it trying to catch her breath. She sat there for a few moments and then, knowing the nature of the male animal, she realized that the boys would be coming through the downstairs door at any minute. She didn't want them to catch her in her bedroom with nothing covering her sexy body, so she quickly threw a robe around her and hurried downstairs.

When the boys came into the house, there was a plate full of cookies and five glasses of milk waiting for them.

Will looked at the table and then caught Belle's eyes, "We're not in the mood for milk and cookies. I think you know what we want."

Belle knew what the boys wanted. She wanted it too, but knew she couldn't allow it to happen.

Will caught Belle in his arms and kissed her. His tongue touched her lips and with no conscious thought, Belle's lips parted and she touched the tip of his tongue with her own. Their tongues caressed and tasted each other until Will opened her robe and cupped his hand over her very moist cunt.

He pulled his mouth from hers and whispered in her ear, "We're going to fuck you Belle! We're all going to fuck you! We're going to take turns!"

Belle made no movement to get him to remove his hand, but she gasped in his ear, "Oh, Will you can't. My boys are here and they'll see us."

"Your boys are going to fuck you first. We drew straws to see how we were going to fuck you. Brad will fuck you first, then Chad, then Bob, then Jerry, and I'm going to be fifth."

Belle knew she was bluffing when she told him, "I'll call the cops!"

"I don't think so, Belle! Are you going to tell the cops that your boys fucked you? I don't think you will." He looked at Brad. "Where's her bedroom?"

"Up the stairs, first door to your left," Brad answered.

With no apparent effort, Will took Belle in his arms and headed up the stairs.

Belle knew she should scream or fight, but all resistance seemed to have left her. She wrapped her arms around Will's neck as he carried her up to her bedroom. She suddenly realized that she was naked. At some point in time, her robe had been removed and Will was kissing her naked tits as he carried her to her bedroom and deposited her on the bed.

As she landed on the bed, Belle tried to close her legs, but two of the boys each grabbed an ankle and pulled her legs widely apart so her son, Brad could easily get his cock in her wide-spread cunt and fuck her.

She looked between her tits. Brad was completely naked and was kneeling between her legs, his cock standing hard and ready to fuck. As she gazed in fascination at her son's exposed cock, she felt more moisture leaking from her cunt. Brad's cock was larger than his father's had been and she wondered how it was going to feel when he fucked her.

She knew how aroused she was. It was no wonder she was looking forward to the boys fucking her. She hadn't had a cock in her cunt for over three years and she was ready. She looked at the other boys. They were all naked, their cocks hard and ready to fuck her. She was surprised at the different sizes of the boys' cocks but she was very happy to note that Brad's and Chad's cocks were bigger than any of the other boys.

Then Will whispered in her ear, "Put Brad's cock in your cunt, Belle."

She violently shook her head, but then realized that her hand was wrapped around a hard cock and she was sliding the mammoth head between the lips of her cunt.

With her free hand, she pulled Brad's ear close to her lips and murmured, "Fuck me Brad! Put your hard cock in my cunt and fuck me! It feels so good!"

She thought she just whispered the words, but all of the boys heard her begging her son to fuck her. As her lips muttered the obscene words to her son, her hips thrust upward and Brad's hard cock drove deep in her cunt, their pubic hair meeting.

Brad fucked his mother with hard quick movements and her screams of ecstasy filled the bedroom, "Oh yes Brad! Fuck me! Fuck your hot mom and cum in me! Give it to me! Oh Brad, I've wanted you and Chad to fuck me! You've got your cock in my cunt and Chad is next! Fuck me Brad! Fuck me!"

Brad did just that. He fucked his lovely mother as hard and fast as he could. Suddenly his balls drew up and he thrust his cock deep as his balls exploded shooting load after load of his ropy cum deep in the cunt that he'd emerged from just fifteen year before.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.