Santa Bound - Cover

Santa Bound

Copyright© 2008 by Powerone

Chapter 3: Sodomized by Nick

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sodomized by Nick - What do naughty girls get on Christmas Eve? Nick.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Nick untied Monika, wanting her in a better position. He lifted her naked body up as if she didn't weigh anything, placing her face down on the cold dining room table, Monika gasping as her nipples touched the cold wood. "Don't worry, I'll warm you up soon." He took some of the red rope, pulling her arms behind her, crossing them as he twisted the rope from her wrists all the way to her elbows.

Nick pushed the hair from her face as he turned so she could see him, as if she didn't know what he was going to do. He was going to fuck her in the ass. She could still feel the butt plug in her even though Nick had pulled it out, not without much crying out by Monika as it felt like her anal ring was going to tear. She couldn't believe how big her ass was forced to open before the thick butt plug slipped out. His cock was just as thick, but it was the length that bothered her. It was almost a foot long and she was sure that he was going to shove the entire monster inside her asshole.

"I'm going to enjoy that lovely asshole Monika. Just make sure that you give me a good ride. Or else I'll ride it up your ass for an hour." Her asshole was already slick with the Vaseline, so he rubbed it over his cock, already growing erect as he spread her legs and her pink, slick asshole was revealed.

Nick was stroking his cock until it shimmered in the light, the shaft growing longer and thicker as he rubbed the Vaseline all over it. Monika could almost feel it inside her, or was it just the lingering pain of the butt plug? She should beg him to go slow, not to put all of it inside her, but she didn't. She was a naughty girl and Nick was going to make her pay for it. He didn't waste anytime, kneeling up on the table, his hands pushing out her legs until she was spread wide. She felt his body covering hers, his hands between them, the cold head of his cock rubbing up and down her crack, exciting the pleasure in her throbbing anus. "MMmmmmm," she moaned as Nick became insistent, the head of his cock centered on her anus, Monika feeling the stretching begin again as the greased cock began to push into her slick passage.

He felt the head of his cock slip into her asshole, the tight ring stretching wide as he forced the head into her battered hole. She was too slick to stop him for long, feeling her muscles grip his cock like a vise as she groaned when the head of his cock passed into her rectum, Nick stopping long enough to savor the hot, tight hole.

"OOOHH," she groaned when her asshole was stretched open for the second time, feeling like a giant rock was being shoved inside. Her buttocks clenched and unclenched uncontrollably as the thick flesh of his cock pushed into her rectum. She could feel the cock come alive inside her, not like the butt plug. Each time her muscles would contract on it, his cock would jerk in pleasure. He paused, but Monika knew it was just for a moment, feeling Nick's body settle onto hers as he readied to fuck her asshole.

"Just what I like Monika, a nice hot and tight asshole. But I have to feel more. I want to feel your guts wrapped around my cock." Nick began to slowly shove his cock up her ass. First an inch, then back out, then in, two inches this time, her muscles fighting him every inch of the way.

It felt like a giant log shoving in and out of her asshole. Her anal ring was stretched tightly around the thick shaft of his cock, sliding up and down the slick flesh as the head of his cock battered her muscles into submission. She couldn't believe how long it was, feeling like it went on forever, never feeling his balls on her ass cheeks, knowing there was still more cock that she would have to take up her ass. She almost felt like gulping each time he shoved in, the cock in so deep that she was sure it would come out her mouth. Every stroke inside her was deeper, more and more of his cock fed into her virgin passage. Not even the stretching by the anal plug helped, his cock so much longer, touching places deep inside her that were better left untouched from the outside.

Nick fought every inch of the way, shoving hard with his hips, grunting as he forced his large cock down the incredibly hot, tight hole, fighting her muscles as they fought to keep the intruder out. But by brute force, he continued to feed more and more of his cock inside hole, half of his cock inside, but half still outside. "How do you like it, Monika? A big Christmas cock in your ass."

"God, why do you have such a monster," Monika cried out, feeling the iron bar stretching her open from the inside. Her anal ring was sliding up and down his shaft, feeling every ridge and vein, stretched so tight. Her insides began to cramp around the thick flesh, Nick shoving hard in places that had never been touched from the outside, forcing her colon to straighten to accommodate the long cock. She didn't know how much more she could take, but Nick cared little, grunting and groaning on top of her as his hips continue to move in and out.

It felt like she was going to skin his cock, luckily he had just cum so he could hold out. In spite of that, he never felt such delicious pleasure as her muscles gripped his cock so lovingly. Three quarters of his cock was shoving in and out, Nick building up speed as her muscles were numbed into submission. He grunted one last time, a powerful shove of his hips forced the remaining cock deep into her bowels, Nick pausing while his cock savored her muscles rippling up and down his trapped cock. He flexed his cock, making it jerk inside her, her muscles responding back.

If felt like a spear shoved up her ass and stabbing her from the insides, her stomach cramping around the thick cock that lay jerking in her asshole. "Do big," she cried out as it jerked inside her. Now that he got it in, she was afraid of him pulling it out and fucking her. "NO!" She felt him dragging it back out, feeling like her insides were being sucked out by the powerful suction behind the head of his cock. He took it half way out, than pushed it back in, grunting as he put his weight behind the thrust. It felt like it was coming out her mouth, Nick now pausing this time, taking it out for another powerful thrust.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.