Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana - Cover

Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 23

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Come along on the journey of Steve and Lana as they begin a new life of love and understanding on the farm in Arkansas. Steve is just your typical computer geek in love with a Arkansas farm girl when the need for a new head of the clan arises.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story  

Dinner was finished and the men, minus Cletus and Harry, who were taking care of the animals, sat out on the porch for our evening ritual of iced tea and talk. Pap had gotten a new pipe and the sweet smell of his tobacco drifted in the still air. The second crew of security had eaten dinner and the women were just about finished cleaning inside when Tammy came out the door. She was in my lap in a flash, and I got a kiss that let me know that I was still alive, very alive.

She stood back up and held her hand out for me; we went strolling together under the no doubt watchful eyes of the unseen security team. The evening was humid with no breeze, so the smell of Pap's pipe just hung in the static air. We strolled here and there for a while not doing more than holding hands and looking at each other. We did stop to kiss now and again. Our travels lead us to the barn, as soon as we saw Cletus and Harry leave.

Once we were inside with the door closed Tammy said, "I know you have been busy with all that has been happening. Just don't forget that I want to be mated up with you."

"I haven't forgotten that. But, it's just not me, but the Trips too. And I told you..." I didn't get to finish as she moved right up and kissed me. We stayed that way as her hands roamed my body. I returned the gropes as good as I got and when we broke our kiss both of us gasped.

I held her tight and gave her small kisses all over her face and neck. The more I kissed her the tighter her body molded to me. If I hadn't been a bit worn out from my duties with my mates, who knew what might have happened.

Finally, we broke apart and I looked into her eyes and said, "I will keep my word, we just need to wait for a short while longer."

She gave me a pout, stamped her foot, and said, "Okay, I'll wait until Shana and Jana are pregnant. Then I'm coming to be with you all."

"That is not the understanding we had."

"Someone blowing up the house and trying to kill you again wasn't part of the understanding either. So if that can change, then it's my prerogative to change my mind also."

"There is nothing I can do about them coming after us that I have not already tried to prevent and what do you mean your prerogative to change?" I asked.

"You just worry about keeping us safe, and I will worry about us being mated up. And quit acting like you never heard that women have the prerogative to change their mind," and to make her point, she stuck out her cute little tongue at me.

"What does your wanting to change our agreement have to do with your prerogative?"

"Nothing at all but it is the best reason I can think up to change it without just throwing a tantrum." Then she threw her arms around me and smothered me in kisses.

How could I argue with logic like that? Hell, I was having a hard time trying to decipher it let alone argue about it. Instead we walked back up to the porch. Cletus and Harry had returned when they had finished in the barn. Before I sat down Tammy kissed me, which left me in a raised condition, and then she went into the house.

Pap was smoking his pipe; he took it out and said, "Rules be a changin'?"

"Pap you in on this?" I asked.

"I ain't need to bein' in on anythin'. I know the women and how they be a thinkin'."

"Well it seems that change is the only constant event since I got here Pap."

"Not be a gettin' an argument from me about that son. You sure do be a drawin' trouble to you." He cackled and Cletus and Harry snickered.

"Glad you're enjoying yourself again," I said.

"Just bein' like them old times."

"What old times?"

"The ones we be a havin' last month."

It was hard to believe that all of this had happened in just a few months. I looked up as the door opened and Lana came out with the phone in her hand. She said, "Good-bye, see you soon," to whomever she was speaking to and handed it to me.

"Hello," I said.

"Oh, hi Mom, Lana didn't let me know it was you."

"You and Dad are stopping out on your way to South Carolina?"

"Is there room for you here?"

"Yes of course, we will make room. How long are you staying for?"

"Okay. That shouldn't be a problem. Did you want us to pick you up from the airport?"

"Okay. See you when you get here. Call if you need directions when you're on your way."

"Love you too. Say hello to Dad for me."

"Bye."

Shana came out and got the phone, and I got a kiss that let me know there were more duties that needed attending to tonight. She turned and I smacked her rear, which got her to wiggle it just a bit more, before she made a hasty retreat into the house.

"Be a soundin' like your folks are a comin' back to see us," Pap said.

"Yes they are. Mom, no doubt, wants to see how Lana is and get a firsthand update on how she is feeling, and the status of the baby."

"The idea of grand babies can make you do that. When they be a getting' here?"

"I think Friday but if Mom can get Dad's schedule rearranged. I would not be surprised if they showed up earlier."

Just then Lana came out with Connie right behind her. Cletus stood up before I did, and he walked over and kissed Connie. They walked away from the porch hand in hand, swinging their arms as they did. Lana took my hand, once I was standing, and we said our good nights to Pap and Harry and then walked into the house.

We said our good nights to those still in the house and went up to our room. Shana and Jana were there waiting in bed. There was not as much noise from us this evening, but I did get the job done and loved on them until my body failed, and I fell asleep.

The rooster let us know the day was starting. I was informed to take a quick shower and get ready so we could all go to court today. It crossed my mind, just long enough to decide that opening my mouth would not be very beneficial, to try to dissuade them from coming with us. I was showered, shaved, and dressed, sitting on the porch with my coffee, when Fearless Leader made his appearance. He got his coffee and returned to the porch.

"Morning Steve, the team is ready to escort you to court today. I take it the entire family is going?"

"It would seem so, but you likely know more about that than me."

"I was told yesterday by the powers that be."

"That is likely the correct definition, but don't let them know that I know that. I'm just a poor city boy who doesn't know any better." We both had a laugh over that.

"The Sheriff still has the squad cars on each end of the road. So I don't know if you're going to get a police escort or not. But we will put members of the team in each vehicle as well as in cars ahead and behind."

"Won't that give you away?"

"Can't be helped. I have a few of the team staying here while we're out also. I don't like surprises, unless I am the one giving them."

"Sounds like a plan to me. Are you coming in the courthouse?"

"I will be with you, the rest of the team will be around."

"Them being around is a very comfortable feeling."

The door opened and Pap came out with his coffee. "Morning Pap," I said.

"Mornin' to both of ya," Pap replied. Fearless Leader tipped his head to Pap.

Breakfast was a quick meal this morning and none of the security team ate with us. Our caravan to the courthouse was blessed with a police escort, and we arrived at ten to nine. Bobby was on the steps waiting for us.

For all the effort we placed in getting to this point, it was pretty much a nonevent. The judge told the district attorney to turn over all the evidence they had to Bobby and that Bobby should supply the District Attorney with any evidence he had in his possession.

We were on our way out when the man who I came to know as the District Attorney came over and talked to Bobby. Bobby called me over from the others and introduced me. "Steven, this is the District Attorney, Rufus J. Long, and this is Steven." I thought it odd that he did not use my full name, but there was a reason no doubt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.