Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana - Cover

Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 7

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Come along on the journey of Steve and Lana as they begin a new life of love and understanding on the farm in Arkansas. Steve is just your typical computer geek in love with a Arkansas farm girl when the need for a new head of the clan arises.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story  

There was screaming coming from the house. I had dropped to the ground and made myself as flat as possible. Then I felt thuds hitting the side of the Ford. They say that time slows down when you're in a personal situation; it didn't for me. I scrambled under the Ford and got behind the back wheel. I was out of sight of whoever was shooting but the tires would not stop a bullet.

Curiosity made me want to look at who is shooting when I heard Lana's voice. "Get away from the car. You're sitting next to the gas tank!" It's a high-pitched scream and then all the trips are screaming it. Then the overwhelming smell of gas, the tank must have been hit. I look back but can't see where it's coming from but the smell of it is getting stronger. It will only take a spark and the Ford, and I will be a fireball.

I see Mam, Betty Ann and the trips, they were all looking at me from windows or doorways. They are out of the line of fire, and I'm thinking of making a run to the house. The distance from the house to the Ford is Twenty-five feet of open space though. The glass above me exploded, then the Ford rocked again as bullets were striking the body of the vehicle. I turn my head to look behind the Ford and stopped to see Tammy and Connie waving at me. They were in the bunkhouse which is fifty feet away and the view of it is blocked.

I heard more shots but the sound was coming from the house and then off to the right of the bunkhouse. Someone is shooting but it's not at me. I ran for the bunkhouse in a zigzag pattern trying to keep down. I was twenty feet away when the Ford exploded. The explosion pushed me forward and something hit my shoulder, I stumbled up to the bunkhouse. Tammy and Connie ran out and drug me inside. I remember hearing the door slamming against the frame.

They were all over me, screaming, "Are you all right? Are you hurt? Did he hit you?" There was more gunfire and then a scream. I have never heard a scream of death, but if I imagined it that is what it would sound like. More gunfire it is not as rapid now, and it sounds faraway. Tammy and Connie wouldn't let me go to the window. We're in back of the bunkhouse then another scream and the gunfire has stopped.

Sirens. I heard sirens then the back door of the bunkhouse opens and there stands Cletus, rifle in hand. He's shaking like a leaf and Connie jump to grab him. The sirens are loud. They have to be coming up the driveway. Someone was at the front door pounding on it. I heard Pap's voice and Tammy ran to open the door. The sunlight was blazing in and Pap was standing there with Harry next to him. They both had rifles in their arms. Then the trips entered with Mam and Betty Ann. Everyone was safe and then I fell against the wall. Lana was the first one to me. "You're hurt, baby. Sit back. Don't move!" I looked at the back of my hand, it was covered in blood. The sirens were getting louder again and then someone was washing my face.

I must have closed my eyes but there are people talking all around me. Someone kissed me, not someone but multiple someone's. Then I was lying on my stomach on a bed but it's rolling. I saw Lana, Shana and Jana sitting, and then they rolled me in. Someone said it's too crowded and Shana screams, "Then he can just get out then!" I heard the siren and felt movement, but I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Images of bright lights. It's cold on my stomach. Pain in the back of my shoulder. My back was hot and it hurt. And then I awoke, lying on my stomach in a bed. Someone was holding my hand. I see Lana. She's an Angel. My Angel and she looked so sad. She's screaming, "He's awake." Then she was kissing me all over my face. I couldn't speak. My mouth was dry. "Water." I knew I was saying it, but I couldn't hear it.

There were voices all around me, but they are muffled so I lifted my head. It must be all of the clan, then I heard Mom and Dad too. Everyone, it seems, was coming to kiss me or to touch my hand. There was some woman and she was saying, "Ya'll need to get out now. He needs his rest." Then there was only Lana, and she was looking so sweet; she's my Angel. I closed my eyes again.

I was screaming. The Ford was on fire. They're shooting at me. Something hit my shoulder. I couldn't see. My eyes were burning. The door was open. The sunlight was so bright. I opened my eyes and Lana's there holding my hand. No, it's not Lana. Her nose, it's thinner and more freckled; it's Jana. She was kissing me, soft butterfly kisses all over my face. She pulled away and there was Lana and Shana. The window was behind them and they were framed in the light. Angels, the three of them are angels.

I had a headache. It's killing me. Mom was holding my hand, looking at me. Sad eyes, I've seen them before, during my childhood. She was saying something but I couldn't make it out. I lifted my head and she was asking, "How do you feel, Steven?" Why couldn't I hear her when my head is on the pillow? "Thirsty" was all I could think to say.

I felt ice at my lips, small little pieces and then a straw. Water, cold water. It felt so good. My throat hurt but the water felt so good on it. I drank until there was nothing coming and then said, "More." Someone had my other hand. I lifted my head, turned, and it's Dad. "Steven, you gave us quite a scare."

"Sorry, Dad, someone was shooting at me. Who was it?"

"They said it was two people. From the next farm over."

"Did they catch them?"

"They're dead, son."

Dead, someone killed them. Cletus, Pap, Harry, they all had rifles. I heard the screams. "Why can't I hear from my right ear?"

"Your eardrum is ruptured. From when the SUV exploded."

"Why am I on my stomach? My back and shoulder hurt,"

"Glass fragments in your back, a piece of the SUV hit you, they think, when it exploded."

"Where are my angels?"

"They are all back at the farm getting cleaned up. They have been here two days."

"I was bleeding on my hands."

"More glass, your hands, arms and face." Mom was sitting next to Dad now.

"Will I be Okay?"

"The doctor thinks so. You have a concussion from the explosion and the ruptured eardrum but the rest are just cuts and bruises."

"When did you get here?"

"Last night, we charted a flight here after Lana called."

"How long are you staying?"

"Want to get rid of us already?" That was Mom.

"No. Just ... I don't know."

"That's a first. You haven't not known since you were seven." Dad grinned.

"You met all of the clan. I'm head of it you know."

"Yes dear." Mom again.

"When can I go home?"

"Lana, Shana, Jana is asking that of the doctor every time they see him."

I closed my eyes and my Angel was back when I opened them. "I love you."

"I love you too," she said.

"Some head of the clan?" I laughed a little.

It was Pap's voice that I heard. "Damn fine head if'n youra askin' me. Nota one of us hurt."

"Who was it, Pap?"

"Clem and Bob. They're both dead."

"Who shot them?"

"Harry."

"How is he doing?"

"He'll live. How are you?"

"I'm looking at an Angel. I'm doing fine."

"Romancing and wooing from his hospital bed. I'll be"

"Pap, you be good or you'll be getting' no romancing'." That's Mam setting the rules.

"How much longer do I have to stay here, Angel?"

"Damn doctor won't let us take you home yet."

"Don't swear, Angel. Angels shouldn't swear. I love you."

She leaned in and kissed me. "I love you too."

"Will you treat me like the devil?"

"Oh you" and she kissed me again.

I closed my eyes and then it was morning. I knew because some nurse came in and woke me up. I'll never complain about the rooster again. She softly touched my arm and that woke me up. Then she explained that she needed to remove the catheter. Then she started removing it; if you have never had that experience, let me tell you, that it gets your attention.

She whispered, "Sorry about that. But those three are pestering the doctor to the point that you're going home today. Once you can stand on your own, keep some food down and use the bathroom that is."

I whispered back, "Can I try standing now? And I am starving."

"Let me help you sit up. Then you can try to stand."

She helped me sit up, and I saw Lana and Shana sleeping in the bed next to me. Jana was sleeping with two chairs pushed end to end to make what looked like an uncomfortable bed.

I took hold of the nurse's hand and stood up. My legs felt a little unsteady, but I was standing. I took a couple of steps and then turned to go to where Jana was sleeping on the chairs. The nurse held me as I sat down on the floor. I forgot there was nothing covering my rear and the floor got my attention right away. Once that was over, I leaned over to Jana and kissed her. She opened her eyes and screamed, "Humm, that's nice, then he's out of bed!"

The other two sat right up, and then they were all helping me back up. They were no sooner up than Lana was making a dash to the bathroom.

The nurse looked at me as Jana and Shana were holding me and kissing me. "Lana's pregnant; she has morning sickness. I need to go hold her."

"She will be Okay. You need to go get back in bed."

"NO! I need to go hold her. I will be fine but I have to do that."

"I see these women have nothing on you as far as being stubborn. Just don't tell the doctor I let you do that. Our secret."

I was holding Lana and my ass was cold, but our love is hot, so I was warm. She was curled into my shoulder and holding me between bouts with her stomach.

Shana and Jana came in with the glass of water and some saltines they had found somewhere. Lana was sitting on my lap nibbling saltines, Jana's on my right and Shana's on my left. It hurt my right shoulder to move it but once Jana was there it was fine, and she was fine just staying there. That was where Mom and Dad found us when they arrived sometime later.

It was Dad. "Morning, son. You look to be feeling better. Feeling a bit cold there with your rear hanging out?"

"Never felt warmer, Dad."

We got up at that point. They all cleared out then I used the facilities, and if I thought the catheter hurt coming out, the burning made my eyes water. I got back in the bed and had Mom give me the pillows from the other bed. We got the bed adjusted and the pillows in place when the nurse and another person who I took to be the doctor showed up.

"Good Morning, Mr. Lampkin. I see you're up, and about so I'll take that as you're feeling better."

Straining to look at the name that was sewn on the smock she was wearing. "Good morning, Doctor Thomas, is it?"

"Yes, Gail Thomas. I take it, you're feeling better?"

"Don't know about better but I am up and about. And please call me Steve. My dad, sitting in the chair over there, is Mr. Lampkin."

"I know how that is. People call me Doc Thomas, and I'm always looking for my father. Please call me Gail. So Steve, let me take a look at your wounds."

Gail spent then next ten minutes looking over my face, hands, arms, shoulder, back and in my ear. "Everything looks to be healing, but you're going to be sore for some time yet. Then your eardrum will take the longest time to heal, and I want to see you and it in my office in a week."

"That means I'm free to go?"

"No, I can't discharge you until you can keep some food down. Hospital policy you know, but it's come to my attention that your wife and her sisters are growing impatient with our care here."

"If you mean they want me back at home yesterday then yes they're impatient. And those three are my mates or will be before long." I got a grin from her.

"Well that still leaves us with the issue of your breakfast and lunch before I can discharge you."

"Okay, how about we do this. Right now I am starving, and if you have them send me my breakfast of broth and lime jell-o with my lunch, plus dinner. I'll eat it all and you can let me go in an hour."

"Well if you can eat all of that and keep it down I will have them release you at 11:00 provided you agree not to overexert yourself for the next week."

"I have three nurses that are not going to let me do much of anything if I know them." I grinned.

"There aren't many triplets around here and my dad often talks about the ones he delivered to William and Samantha Smith. Are these them?"

Mam spoke up, "That's them. I sure gave Doc quite a scare that day."

"Enough that he still talks about it even now that he's retired."

"Doc saved Mam three times that day and night after they were born. He stayed with us for two days, keepin' an eye on her. I could never get him to take nothin' extra from me for doing that." Pap was choked up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.