Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana - Cover

Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 4

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Come along on the journey of Steve and Lana as they begin a new life of love and understanding on the farm in Arkansas. Steve is just your typical computer geek in love with a Arkansas farm girl when the need for a new head of the clan arises.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story  

We arrived back just before dinner. The three of them headed over towards the house. I called Lana back and asked, "Think now would be a good time for the test so we can call Mom and Dad after dinner?"

"I was planning to as soon as I could slip away. Of course you know that once it is confirmed it will be the topic of conversation all through dinner again."

"No way for you to not let them see you going to take the test."

"You're talking about women wanting to make sure about their grandbaby. Not to mention my sisters. What do you think?"

"I think you might as well just invite them all in to watch you." I had a small chuckled as I said that.

Lana slapped my arm. "You're just bad, you know that."

"Any time you will let me I am." I grinned and she leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you, bad or not."

"I love you too."

I went and relieved the pressure from lunch then washed up for dinner. It looked to be a while yet before the dinner was ready so I walked over to get a glass of ice tea. Taking my tea I walked over to Lana and said, "Now might be a good time to take your test. Could you take Shana and Jana along."

"Why?" She gave me that inquisitive look where she raised her eyebrows and tipped her head to one side.

"Wooing and romance." And I gave her a kiss.

They went off and I walked back over to Mam and Betty Ann. "Dinner sure smells delicious. I can't ever remember eating so good."

"What do you want, you sweet-talking devil?" Mam was asking.

"Now, Mam, I'm no devil but I admit to sweet-talking." I grinned at her.

"That sweet-talking has you in for it from what I hear," that from Betty Ann.

"I did discover that last night but there are worse ways to be in for it."

"He is just sticky sweet Mam." And they both laughed.

"Since I am in for it, I was wondering if you could do me a favor?"

"Here's that devil part coming out. What favor?"

"Could I have a picnic basket for lunch for the four of us tomorrow?"

"I suppose but why?"

"Wooing and romancing?"

"Them's the words got you in all that trouble." Mam said and then they giggled.

"Worse trouble than I could be in, don't you think?"

"We will be a seeing," Betty Ann said.

"You know, Pap should do some wooing and romancing."

"Humm, I won't mind that Betty Ann." Mam said.

"Me neither." They both were giggling again.

"Where did them girls get off to?" Mam asked.

"I won't know anything for certain until Lana uses an at home test for grand babies." That got some raised eyebrows. "I want to call my folks tonight and let them know for certain too." That got what could only be classified as one of those looks and then a small shake of the head.

"If I can sneak it in the car after breakfast tomorrow morning I'd like to."

"Don't you worry about sneakin'. It will be in the back and a couple of blankets too."

I went to get some more tea and headed out to the porch. Pap was sitting there and it was time we talked some more.

"Care to go to the barn, Pap?"

"Not at all, son. Thinkin' of trying your hand at milking again?" He just grinned.

I grinned back. "To early to milk, isn't it?"

"Might just be, so what's on your mind?"

"That was just what I was going to ask you."

"Well, I see you're working on your mates and mating. Gonna woo and romance them two. That I sure's do wants to be a seein'. But you have another issue that will be coming to a head over this."

"Yeah, Tammy. I have set myself up as the white knight in shining armor and she is another princess."

"That is about the fairy tale you have there."

"Any chance of getting past that?"

"I don't rightly know. She is only just about to be 18. With them three all waiting on you, the stream has been damned up a bit so to speak. She has never been one for relationships it seemed and the couple she had none were long-term."

"Oh."

"Mam and Betty Ann worry a bit more about her. She is the middle child, real shy and quiet."

"I stepped in it." I replied.

"Well she does have her sights a settin' on you. Last night is the boldest I have seen her."

"Well, I'll get some help from the three then."

"That might be a good idear. Of course they might not see it since they are all focused on you too."

"Speaking of focused, Connie and Cletus would be good to go for mating up?"

"That would be my guess. Of course with you and the three she is waitin'."

"There is no doubt I am going to be with them. We know that it is just a matter of surrendering on my terms. But I don't see any reason not to let Cletus in on his fair share of having to be wooing and romancing."

"You're fixin' to be setting him up?"

"Not me. The head of the clan's gonna let that happen."

"I'da been trying to get at him a lot of different ways but his Pap was just like me so he sees them coming. This here is a blindside."

"Why should I suffer alone?"

"Ya might just be trickier than I thought."

"Not me. I'm just a city boy. Don't know anything about tricks."

"Good thing we're out in the yard. You're shoveling it deep for a city boy." He laughed and I joined in.

"Well, as least it ain't on your face."

"Well, now I could have let you be kicked by Bessy. Getting decorated by her don't hurt quite as much."

"I'll take your word for it. So now, how do we get Connie revved up for mating up with Cletus?"

"That ain't gonna take much work at all..."

We talked about while as dinner was being prepared. We boiled it all down that Pap needed to move into the head of the clan emeritus. He would of course have some last official act as the head of the clan. That would be to allow Connie and Cletus to mate up since my mating up was just a formality of time at this point.

He would have his shot at Cletus and use the new rules that I have set in place of wooing and romancing to sit back and watch as Connie ran Cletus through a whole new set of hoops. You would have thought I gave him a present wrapped with a big bow.

Of course there was another catch for me. I had to be the one owning the farm for me to be head of the clan. But he wouldn't take my money for it and stubborn had nothing on him when he set his mind to it.

Finally he agreed to take a dollar just so it was legal and then we would head out to the county seat soon and record a change in the deed.

"Pap, I thought you said life moved slower out here?"

"It will, but you are the product of years of dreams. It won't make much difference if'n it's tomorrow or next month."

I just stopped and let it sink in. I had known about this for a couple of months. The rest of them for years and it was going to happen at some point. Might as well make it happen sooner than later. Of course that would change Pap's decree about no taking Shana and Jana in the house, but I think I might have a way to handle that.

Betty Ann came out and called us to dinner.

We were all eating and just having small talk when Mam dropped the question I knew was coming. "Lana, what did you girls do when you ran off before dinner?"

I got a look from Lana and she answered, "I just took a test to make sure I was pregnant."

The table was dead quiet but only Mam raised an eyebrow but didn't saw a word.

"The test said I am." And pandemonium broke out with all the women. It didn't last as long as last nights' version but it was just as intense

Lana held out the little stick for me to see and told me, "The blue line means I am."

I kissed her then said, "I love you and could not be happier; we can call Mom and Dad after dinner. Now just enjoy all of what is happening."

It quieted down and we ate and I got many looks from Shana, Jana and some quick glances from Tammy. The confirmation only moved the women into a new gear.

Connie, Tammy and Harry went off to tend to the milking and feeding while Cletus, Pap and I headed off to the porch. Jana brought the iced tea out tonight and Pap filled a bowl for his pipe. We just sat back and rested from the day's activity. We had been sitting there for about ten minutes when Lana came out to get me so we could call my parents.

I excused us and headed inside to make the call. I spoke with Dad first and he kept it quiet from Mom after I told him and then I dropped it into our conversation about arriving at the farm. After she said I would pay for that when she saw me the next time and then congratulated me. She asked to speak to Lana. That was the last I saw of the phone for the next half hour. I got to say good-bye to Mom and Dad finally congratulated me before he said good-bye also.

All of my family obligations done, Lana kissed me and sent me back to the porch. "They got the door back on for our bedroom. You're not sleeping in the bunkhouse again." Then she kissed me with tongue that told of promises for later tonight.

I was walking a bit stiff legged when I got to the porch and Pap being Pap commented, "Seems you likely pulled something with all that shoppin' today."

"Are you planning on getting any sleep tonight while I'm having Lana help me with my muscle pull?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, sometimes Lana's a bit vocal when she is working on soothing me, and I might need to work on that pull most of the night."

Now it was Pap that was real quiet.

It was Cletus that piped in, "Well, I'm sleeping in the bunkhouse. Won't be bothering me none."

Pap didn't say a word but I knew he was just chomping at the bit for tomorrow. He wanted to tell Mam and Betty Ann of the changes before he announced them after breakfast and I was all for it.

We sat for a bit when I asked, "Do we have a computer and internet access, Pap?"

"We do, but it's dial-up and not exactly fast from what the younguns tell me. The phone company says it's the best they can do for a few more years. Of course when my Pappy were a kid on this farm they told him it would be a few years for electric to get here too. They only waited 15 years from when they first said it would be a few years."

"That does not sound good. I want to look into a satellite connection then. It costs some but it is well worth it and for a few bucks more you can have satellite television too."

'Well when you're not wooing and romancing and worrying about Tammy, I'm sure you can look into it."

Cletus then Pap and finally I just started to laugh. It had been a tense moment but laughter was the best relief for it. I knew that Pap wanted me to be the head of the clan. He as much told me that when he talked about retiring but I was going to be taking control of his baby by owning the farm and I knew how he felt.

Lana came out with Shana and Jana in tow and decided that I needed to take them on an evening stroll in the moonlight. When I mentioned the moon wasn't up then, Janna giggled. I got knowing looks from Pap and Cletus.

We were walking away from the porch when we passed Connie, Tammy and Harry coming back from chores. From the look Connie gave us I knew that Cletus would be strolling soon. Ah, such is the courtship of mating up.

I stopped after we had passed out of sight of the house and pulled Lana close to me. We kissed to bring up my blood temperature and then she stepped aside and Shana came up to me. In for a penny, in for a pound, put up or shut up, so I grabbed her and pulled her tight. Her kisses were more driven than Lana's but no less effective at keeping me interested. We battled tongues for the better part of two minutes before Jana coughed. Shana reluctantly pulled away while Jana stepped in.

Her kisses were featherlight soft and sweet. She put her hands on the back of my head and ran her fingers in my hair. She slowly pressed her body closer to mine. The change was subtle as she increased the pressure from her lips to mine and then her tongue just passed across my teeth. My arousal was in a high state as she kept up her exploration. It was Lana who broke this up when she said, "Get a room."

We broke our kiss but Jana stayed at my right side as Shana moved in close to my left. It was a different feeling as I watched Lana next to Jana walking with us. This was the first time I had ever had another woman this close to me, let alone two and it felt funny with Lana right there. Oh well, new things to learn with being the head of the clan.

We strolled with stops every so often to exchange kisses and women. It's not a bad way to spend an evening if you get the opportunity. We could have spent the night like this but morning comes early on the farm and I was recovering from that rude fact.

We strolled back up to the house and Cletus and Connie were no where to be seen. Betty Ann spoke this time, "They went a strolling a while ago. But I heard the door open real quiet like on the back of the bunkhouse. I expect that she will be here shortly after dark. You put a crimp in that last night with you staying there."

"I just might have at that." And all of us laughed a bit. Lana, Jana, Shana and I walked into the house. When we stopped at Lana's and my bedroom I got another set of smothering kisses from Jana and Shana before they headed off to bed. Lana led me into the room and closed the door. She stopped and locked the door. "You ain't gonna escape tonight."

"Why would I want to escape when you're in here?" I kissed her pulling her to the bed.

"You know all the right words to say, you silver-tongued devil."

"So if I say you're an angel, will you treat me like a devil tonight?"

"I'm an angel?" She smiled.

"Do I get treated like the devil?"

"Any time, every time, all the time," then she giggled.

It wasn't after dinner but it was a la.rge heaping amount of dessert. But she did let everyone know that she was very happy with her servings.

Once she had me in the proper mood and her snuggled into her place she stated, "You know I won't mind when you're like this with my sisters."

"Do you have to be there or not?"

"Oh you are the devil" and she gave me a playful slap.

"Well, you are my angel."

"You already got treated like the devil."

"Doesn't mean that you're not still my angel."

She was giggling. "I do like hearing that."

"Will you have a problem if I tell your sister's they're my angels too?"

"No. I know you will mean it when you say it to them."

"You know I love you."

"Yeah, I do and I love you too."

Someone turned the rooster on before the crack of dawn. I was seriously thinking he might taste better on a plate than he sounded. That of course left my mind when I receive my morning kiss from the angel. Then she quickly left for the bathroom.

Lana had a case of morning sickness so I got up and went to try to comfort her. I got a cold washcloth and held it to her head. She croaked out, "Get me some water to drink."

Of course I walked out in my boxers and got whistles from Shana and Jana. And some stares from the rest of them. "Lana needs a glass of water." And one appeared in my hand. "Thanks."

They whistled again so I shook my ass and walked back down the hall to the bathroom. I closed the door and handed Lana the water. She thanked me for the water and stopped to brush her teeth. She went back into the bedroom while I took care of my needs. I was down in the kitchen getting my coffee about fifteen minutes later and Lana was there a while later.

I headed out to the porch to enjoy the morning with Pap after the women had shooed me out from underfoot.

Pap was sitting back drinking his coffee when I sat down. "Morning, son, nice day to become head of the clan, don't you think?"

"Mam and Betty Ann approved I take it?"

"We had spoken of it before. It came as a surprise that we're doing it since you've been here only a couple of days but they don't disapprove none neither."

"So when do we make it official?"

"Right after breakfast."

"I don't have my speech all work up yet."

"Not my problem. You got my dollar?"

"I might be able to find one."

"So you gonna make an announcement about Cletus and Connie mating up as your last official head of the clan decision?"

What I got back was all grin.

Jana came out then and told us breakfast was ready. Connie and Cletus were holding hands with Harry and Tammy coming right behind them.

They washed up and were seated with the rest of us in a couple of minutes. Then Pap made an announcement, "We're having a clan meeting right after the breakfast dishes are put away. Everyone stay close."

We ate breakfast rather quietly as the trips and the others exchanged whispers and glances. We were done eating and everything cleaned up when everyone sat back down at the table.

Pap started, "Today is the day that I get to know just how my Pap felt. After this meeting I will no longer be the head of the clan making all the decisions about the farm. We've reached an agreement and Steve bought the farm from Mam, Betty Ann and I. We will still be living here but it will be with Steve as the head of the clan." He stopped to give it a moment and let it all sink in, then he started up again.

"Now before I have Steve stand up and make his speech, I just want to do two more things as head of the clan. Firstly, Lana I just have to say I could not have hoped that you would have brought a better man than you did with Steve." Lana blushed and got up to hug Pap.

"Now there is just one more. I think it's high time that Connie be released from any notion that she would be hurting or insultin' Shana and Jana if she mated up with Cletus. As head of the clan, I release you from having to wait."

You could have bowled Connie over and it was clear that Pap had gotten Cletus. He sat there opened mouth. Of course Pap saw that and had to comment. "Cletus, you need to close your mouth or them flies will get in." Well that broke up everyone in the room, Cletus included.

Pap sat down and I stood up. "I think Lana picked pretty well myself. Of course I think I picked better." Then I bent down and kissed her. "I'm a bit uncertain as to what I am to say about being head of the clan. But I am glad that Pap isn't leaving and I am not going to even discuss Mam and Betty Ann leaving as I like to eat what they cook." Those two blushed. "I see Pap as the head of the clan emeritus which simply means most honored. I know I need him around for his help and guidance." I stopped to catch my breath and think out exactly what I wanted to say.

"You all know that I have no real understanding about all the rules that others might think I need to follow in being the head of the clan. As far as I am concerned whatever anyone else thinks I should do stops at the front porch. Inside this house I have my own rules and I don't care if it's not what the rest of the clan world thinks I should be doing." Not one of them looked away from me.

"First; all the rules that Pap had before I became head of the clan stay in place. I don't know enough about why he has them all and I am not changing them just because I can.

"Second, in this house, no one is expected to be mine simply because they live under this roof." Tammy's change in body language told me that I had dashed some hopes of hers.

"Third, I agree with Pap about the issue of Connie not having to wait, but I have one additional thought. If you're going to be mated up then you should be wooed and romanced. I think it's good for everyone involved." Connie's grin was just about from ear to ear. Cletus had his mouth hanging open again.

"Cletus, Pap told you if you keep your mouth opened like that flies are going to be going in there." That got them all looking at him again and it didn't take long before he turned red and they all laughed.

"Finally, I have one simple rule that I think will make life around here just about as perfect as it can be. And that is 'Let love take care of the rest'." I stopped and repeated "Let love take care of the rest. Here ends my first head of the clan meeting."

I helped Lana up and kissed her. Connie had Cletus's hand and was walking out the door with him. Pap and Harry went out which I guessed was to go to sit on the porch while Tammy was going to get some iced tea for them.

Shana and Jana were whispering and Lana walked over to them. I went over to Mam and Betty Ann. Mam put her hand on mine and whispered, "I liked your meeting and it's all in the Ford."

I leaned in and whispered, "Thanks. Make plans for Betty Ann, you and I to go shopping tomorrow. I need both your help." She squeezed my hand without saying anything which was all I needed to know.

I walked out the door to sit on the porch with Pap and Harry. I just sat back and down letting everything that had happened in the last few minutes settle in along with breakfast.

Harry asked, "How does it feel to be the head of the clan?"

"Confusion comes to mind, but it will all work out."

"Tammy is disappointed."

"I saw that."

"You know then?"

"I didn't but it was pointed out to me. So I know now."

"Just please don't hurt her. She is real sensitive."

"I would never hurt her but it is something that I had not expected."

"It's a good you're head of the clan so you can sort it all out."

"Are you taking lessons from Pap in teasing?"

"Might be at that." We all laughed.

Tammy came out with a glass of iced tea for me right about then. She handed it to me. I took the glass and set it down. Then took her hand and said, "We haven't had an opportunity to get to know each other. I would like to do that one day soon."

"You really want to?"

"Yes, I do."

Her eyes said more than any words could. Just then the trips walked out the door. Lana looked at me holding Tammy's hand and I got an eyebrow.

Tammy went back into the house.

"So ladies, I think the head of the clan needs a picnic, care to join me?"

I was mobbed by them and they followed me as I walked over to the Ford.

We loaded in, I started up and headed down the driveway. I made the right turn and then turned again to head down the way that Pap had showed me past the cornfield and then to the creek.

Pap had showed me the swimming hole and I decided that would be a good place for a picnic. I parked the car under the shade of some cottonwoods, turned off the car and got out. I was around the back when they all joined me and took out the basket and blankets.

We found a spot for the blankets and all sat down. Lana finally asked, "What was that with Tammy?"

"What? You don't know?"

"What don't I know?"

"Ask your sisters, I'm sure they know."

She asked them, "What is happening with Tammy?"

""I don't know," and "Me either," they replied.

"So, Steven, head of the clan, what is happening with Tammy?" Jana asked.

"Steven, head of the clan, what am I, in trouble?"

"That depends on what is happening with Tammy," Lana said.

"Nothing is happening with Tammy. I'm just surprised the three of you don't know," I answered.

"What don't we know?"

"She has a bad case of being in love with the head of the clan-itus."

"How did we miss that?" Jana said.

"You weren't looking at her and have been focused on me."

"What are you going to do?" Shana said.

"Oh no, don't you three have as much to do with this as I do. We are going to figure this out together."

"Now?" They all looked confused.

"No, not now, we're on a picnic. And I want to go swimming. Pap said the swimming hole is right over there."

"We didn't bring our suits."

"So?"

"You're just lookin' to see us all nekkid."

"Guilty as charged, But since you're identical and I have seen Lana nekkid. I think there is only a freckle or dimple's different between you all." And then I just grinned.

Shana was up and naked before any of the rest of us moved. "Okay you, get them clothes off!"

"We're only swimming now."

"I don't care. I wanta see what you got."

"What, Shana, am I only a piece of meat to you?"

"Yes, and I want to see that too."

"You're a naughty woman."

"Yes I am, quit talking and start stripping."

So we were down in the swimming hole splashing around, playing grab ass, touch and feel until cold and hunger forced us up and out.

We sat around naked and ate lunch. It was Shana that decided to moved us forward. "So Mister head of the clan, you gonna make me have sex with you?"

"Is that what it's going to take, Shana? Me making you give yourself to me?"

"Yes."

"Well then Shana, get over here and lay down. The head of the clan wants you."

She was hot, willing and ready, and I had wild desires in my mind ever since Lana first told me about having to have them. She was lifting at me as hard as I was driving into her. So much for my plans of waiting but who was I kidding we all knew what would happen. They wanted me and I certainly wanted them.

"That's right, the head of the clan is having you. Just like it is meant to be." She was getting louder so I said, "You keep making all that noise and I will have to put something in your mouth to keep you quiet. We don't want the whole county to know what is happening here."

Then I reached down and bit her nipple and she screamed and exploded, locking her legs in a death grip around me. Lana had emptied most everything I had last night so I didn't need to cum but I stayed hard.

When she let go of me I rolled off to catch my breath. Lana and Jana were just looking at me. "Well, Jana it's time for you to be with the head of the clan too."

"I'm not Shana. I don't have to be with the head of the clan. What I want is for you to love on me like you do with Lana."

"I think that can be arranged" And I pulled her to me. We kissed and gently explored each other's bodies. I got a shock when I felt a mouth on my cock. I looked over and Shana was still on the blanket next to me. Jana didn't give me much time to think about it as she brought her nipples up to my mouth. I sucked, nibbled and lightly bit on each of them. I felt Lana remove her mouth from my cock and when she did I pushed Jana over and worked my way down her body with soft little kisses.

Her legs were as widespread as her nether lips when I got down that close. I got a surprise when I looked at her wide open. She was different from Lana. Her clit was huge in comparison. Instead of touching it, I blew on it instead. She arched her back and came hard. I stopped and let her calm down and then went to kissing the insides of her thighs. She started to lift her rear again so I moved closer and licked from the lower part to the upper of her. Not touching her clit. Her breathing was getting deeper as she was on her way up again. I waited until she lifted again and put my mouth on her clit and sucked it in as tight as I could. Then gave it tiny love bites. She was screaming just like Shana had as she came.

I was in a rage of lust so I let go and moved up. I pushed in on the first thrust and simply got down to showing her the best of my loving. She was pushing back at me and then locking her legs around me as I kept pushing in and pulling out. Finally she just locked hard on me and came again. I didn't have anything to pump in her but I came right alongside her. I collapsed on top of her and she just wrapped her arms around me, not letting me go.

When she did I rolled off and laid-back to catch my breath. Lana came up to kiss me. While I was enjoying that I felt a mouth on my cock again. Sucking me in and out then stopping to lick my balls. I felt Jana as she rolled up next to me watching Lana and I kiss.

Lana stopped and whispered in my ear, "Don't be shocked it's not the first time we have all tasted one another."

I whispered back, "They haven't tasted you on me yet have they?"

"No, but they have eaten your cum from me. Does that count?"

"You're a naughty woman."

"We all are and you love it."

"Yes I do."

Mam and Betty Ann had packed a delightful picnic basket lunch and we enjoyed it. Lana was bending over on the blanket putting the leftovers away when I moved up behind her. "Only one of you I have not enjoyed and she is my dessert." It took a little coaxing to work myself into her but we got into a nice rhythm. She started moaning and then coming hard as I continued to pound in her.

I got a shock again as Shana took the basket out-of-the-way and Jana laid down and pulled Lana's head down to her V. Shana moved over and was kissing me as I was pounding into Lana and Jana had a firm grip on Lana's hair, keeping her mouth firmly in place.

While I think that I would have wanted to keep up with that forever, nature and exhaustion finally does rule. I was on my back catching my breath and Shana was licking and sucking me clean. My mind was buzzing in this new revelation but my body was enjoying Shana. Of course my eyes were watching Lana and Jana and that wasn't bad either. We would talk about all of this I was certain but for now there was nothing to do but enjoy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.