Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana - Cover

Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 2

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Come along on the journey of Steve and Lana as they begin a new life of love and understanding on the farm in Arkansas. Steve is just your typical computer geek in love with a Arkansas farm girl when the need for a new head of the clan arises.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story  

Lana and I didn't discuss a time table for going back to Arkansas. I wanted to take the time with Lana and do some exploring along the way. Sure there had been our honeymoon after we were first married but that was more about exploring our bodies than enjoying our time together. I'm not complaining about our first honeymoon but I saw this mating up as a new life for us and every new beginning should have a honeymoon. Of course I had not mentioned this fact to Lana but I had a good idea what her reaction would be if we didn't arrive in Arkansas as quickly as possible. In the balance of life I was certain that forgiveness would be awarded for the short delay.

We stopped for an early lunch and Lana came back out of the rest room looking sad. "No baby yet. It started."

Every man who has been married knows what 'It' meant. I pulled her in close and whispered in her ear. "Give it time. We just threw the pills away. I love you."

"I love you too, but I want to have your baby so bad," she was squeezing me tight.

"It just gives that much more time to practice."

After she gave me a playful slap she asked, "So how long will it take for us to get there?"

"I don't know. We should be there by the 4th of July at the latest."

"What?"

"I want to take some time and have it just be you and I. We're mated up and I want to have another honeymoon. We have a baby to work on too."

She was biting her lip. "I love you." Then there is this wonderful kiss. "But I want to get to my Mam's and Pap's house as soon as we can."

"Why are you in such a rush?" Like I didn't already know the answer to that question before I asked it.

"Well..."

"You told them didn't you?"

Now the waterworks were just waiting to burst and I could see it. "But, umm"

"Lana."

"Yes, I had to. They're my sisters and I love them and and and..."

"Well, we are going to take our time going there. It's our time for just you and I."

"But they're all waiting." She was near crying.

"Lana, I love you so much, but I need some more time, our time, just you and I. Everything in the last few months has moved so fast. We will get there and then I have so much to learn that it will be taking time away from us. So I want you to call them now while I am here and tell them that we will be there but we're going to take some time getting there."

"But they are all going to be so disappointed."

Lana's call was not well received. Eventually she had to tell them that this was just how it was. I was head of the clan and that was that.

Of course at that moment I was only the head of my clan. A clan currently consisting of just her and I. We weren't even going to own a house in about a week having signed all the documents; left them with instructions where to deposit the funds with my lawyer to complete. I was close to being the head of a gypsy clan caravan.

We meandered, drifted, enjoyed ourselves together and loved on each other. We spent hours talking about her life at home before she left. How clan life in general worked, why certain customs were the way they were. She validated some of what I had read and she agreed with the idea of our clan being set by the rules in our home.

We had been up the Pacific Coast and were headed out to Yellowstone when we discussed the matter of her sisters. This was the point that was going to be hardest for me and Lana wanted to help me I knew.

"Lana, tell me about mating up. I know we're mated up and you're my bitch but will your sisters only be my bitches or will I mate up with them also?"

"Well, living under your roof requires them to be your bitches. It's for protection just like you read. Since they and I want them to have your babies they have to be on that account also. Now, you really don't have to mate up with them. You could if you wanted since you are the head of the clan. Do you want to?"

They don't call them loaded questions for nothing and the kicker was always just a few words. This one was 'Do you want to?' I was walking into a minefield and a simple misstep or wrong word could bring me close to blowing myself up. The clan rules would let me have them as my bitches and have children with them if I wanted.

But my own thoughts were that I wanted more than just bitches having my children. I wanted mates and I wanted to share all with my mates. There was no easy way so I just took my dad's approach and said it straight out.

"Lana, I love you but I can't think about having women having my children without being mated up to me." And I let out the deep breath I had been holding in.

Lana screamed, "Pull over to the side of the road right now."

Shit, did I ever step into it? What the hell, was she going to leave me and just walk away? Damn but I pulled over and put the car in park. I no sooner got the Ford in park than she was all over me.

Kissing me and throwing her body on me. "You have no idea how much we want that." The kissed rained down on me then. I thought we might need to move into the backseat.

Of course the knock on the window just about scared us to death. It was the highway patrol who had pulled behind us a few minutes after we had stopped. He had a shit eating grin on his face. As I rolled down the window he asked, "You folks having any trouble that I can help you with?"

I looked out the window and said. "No, officer. My wife just needed to tell me something and she didn't want me driving off the road when she did."

"Well, it must have been some good news or else you have been assaulted and I'll arrest her for assaulting you, if you would like me too." He was grinning again.

"No, officer. I'll work out the penalty for that assault with her later."

He laughed and said, "I just bet you will. There's a town with a motel just ahead."

We were back on the road both laughing about our encounter with the law. Looking back now that motel might have been where the baby was conceived but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Lana was on my chest nestled right under my arm and I was holding her tight to me. She went off and shocked me again. "I want you to take my ass again."

"Well, I thought I just had it." I chuckled.

She punched me softly. "No, silly, I want it in my ass."

"I don't want to hurt you, Lana."

"I want. No that's not right, I need you to have it. Please do it again."

"The lube from last time is out in the car."

"If you go slow and use my juices maybe we won't need it."

"Lana, I will not hurt you. The only way I will do it is if you're on top. You control the pace."

"Okay, but once I'm comfortable with it I want you to roll me over and take it."

"Damn, you're a kinky mated up farm girl"

"Guilty as charged. Now let's do it."

We worked on it slowly until she was comfortable as she wanted and then she had me roll her over. She was panting, moaning and begging for more. We fell asleep with her back in position and woke just after 5:00. We showered and I caressed her body and she mine before we went looking for a place that served dinner.

Dinner was some of the best rainbow trout I have ever eaten and we combined that with the talk of love and our dreams. Back in our room we made slow tender love with each other and fell asleep back in what was now our position.

We were up early, showered, fed and on the road by 7:30. We basked in the glow of our love as the miles drifted past. The Ford just drifted along too and when I looked up I was doing 90 miles an hour. Of course the lights from the squad car in my rearview mirror woke me up to that fact, rather rudely. I pulled over and had my license, registration and insurance paperwork in my hand when the officer was at my window.

It turned out to be the same officer from yesterday. He smiled as I handed him the paperwork. Then with a big grin he said, "I see you took my advice about the motel. Did you work out an appropriate penalty for the assault?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, I stopped you because you were going faster than we normally allow around here, but since you added to the local economy and had to work out the penalty from yesterday, I'll just give you a warning. Watch your speed."

"Thank you, officer."

He handed me back all the paperwork and we were back on our way. I set the cruise control this time. He shot past us and waved.

"That was nice of him," Lana said.

"Yes it was."

"So where were we yesterday when you so rudely interrupted?"

Lana slapped my arm. "You didn't seem to mind the interruption at all as I recall not in the car or at the motel either time."

"Well now, I didn't hear you complain either."

"Not one bit. I'll never complain about you loving on me." Then she giggled.

"So you're serious about wanting to have my sisters as your mates?"

"Yes, can you live with that?"

"Well we have only talked about finding a man who would want to do that since we were 13. So yes I know that I can live with it." She giggled.

"There is just one thing I need to do before I make them my bitches and mates."

That stopped her giggling. "What?"

"I want to get to know them. Woo them like I wooed you. Have each of them fall in love with me and I with them just like you and I did."

"You don't have to do that. You're head of the clan and clan does not require that. You're going way above the call of the clan just mating up with them."

"It's what I want to do. Those public clan rules stop at my porch door. They are going to have my children and I want be in love as much with them as I am with you."

She was yelling again. "Stop the car. Stop the car."

"Oh, no you don't! We haven't even driven 40 miles yet. There isn't another town for at least 20 miles."

"You got some serious loving coming to you when we do stop."

So we were eating breakfast the next morning at that town just 20 miles up the road when the officer from our last two days stopped over to say hello.

"Good to see you again. Are you two newlyweds by chance because you sure do seem not to be able to get past a motel?" How he said that with a straight face I will never know.

Lana was back to five shades of red and I just said, "How did you guess?"

He was laughing then. "Next motel is 75 miles up the road, left at the overpass."

"Thanks, officer. We just might stop there." Lana slapped my arm.

"So you want to stop there or do you think we can make it to Yellowstone today. It's only 200 miles?"

"You be good."

"I thought I was being better than good."

"Oh you stop or we won't make it past that motel."

"That wouldn't be all bad would it." I gave her my best shit eating grin.

"Enough, you win. Let's go."

We did make it to Yellowstone and it was fun to drive, take the bus tour at sunset and walk around the park. Actually it was best to see it all with Lana at my side. We headed over to the Grand Tetons and then to Jackson Hole. Lana called her Mam and Pap's place and told them we were working our way east and would be there soon. They all wanted to know when and she promised it would be before the Fourth of July. Because it was early June I figured that was not too much of a stretch of us to get there.

We drove here and there, not needing to get anywhere at any set time. But the road eventually wears on you. So it was the middle of June when I pointed the Ford towards Arkansas and drove.

Lana and I spent our last night with just us 30 miles from the farm. It wasn't that we couldn't have driven but that we wanted to just have that last night together. Lana was not feeling well when we got up and she took some extra time in the bathroom. When she came out I swear she glowed. I can't remember her looking more radiant. Of course I am biased, we headed down to breakfast. Some of the people at the restaurant came up and greeted her. She introduced me to them all and asked them to keep it quiet that we were here. She was trying to surprise everyone.

"Baby, there is one item I need to tell you before we get to my folks place. It's not bad but you need to know."

"What do I need to know Lana?"

"My sisters gave up other men when I told them we were coming back so you could be the head of the clan. Both of them have had an active sex life for the last ten years. Real active and they have gone without now for more than six weeks."

We pulled in the driveway and up to the house before we could discuss it anymore. When we got out of the Ford there was no one around. Then the screaming started. It was both her sisters running at her full speed from the porch. That brought others out of the house and the barn; then it was pandemonium. Lana got hugs and kisses then it was me from all the women and handshakes from the men.

Finally we were ushered into the house were I was reintroduced to all them again. I had met them at the wedding but it was years ago. So another time to be introduction seemed a good idea, Lana took over and introduced me to her parents Samantha and William (Lana had told me everyone's ages while we were traveling.) Her parents they were in their late 50's. I hugged Samantha and shook William's hand again. Then there was Aunt Betty Ann who I hugged, she was 47. Then I met Shana and Jana both of Lana's sisters who were 27 just like Lana obviously. Finally there was Connie who was 19, Tammy was 17 and Harry was 16. They were all Betty Ann's children.

Once we sat down around the kitchen table, it was Samantha or Mam as she told me to call her who dropped the bombshell.

"Lana, you're pregnant. How far along are you?"

Lana and I looked at each other and then around the table. "I was just feeling queezy the first time this morning, Mam. Do you think I'm really pregnant?

"I'd bet my bottom dolla'. Don't ya think so, Betty Ann?"

"She looks like you and I did each time we were pregnant."

Pandemonium ruled the roost again. Slaps on my back from William and Harry and hugs from all the women. While all the women were in the baby talking mode, William gave me a nod of his head and we headed off to the porch. Harry was close behind. Once we were seated William said, "Steve, it's good that you're both here."

"With all that has happened in the last few months I wanted some time with just Lana that's why we took so long to get here. I hope you understand."

"Ain't no need for me to be understandin' nothin'. She's your mate and if you want to spend time alone with her that's your'n business. But I see you put that time to good use. It's been a while since we had any babies or toddlers around here. You're looking at the last one sitting over there. Harry was 4 months old when Betty Ann and the kids moved in." It was Harry's turn to look uncomfortable.

"I had some help there."

"Yeah, I'm sure you did. Lana is the most passionate one of them there."

"Well, I don't know that for a fact but I'll take your word for it."

"I didn't mean ta say that I was with any of my daughters, Steve."

"I didn't take it that you were. Lana and I talked about your life here when we were driving. She told me how you didn't take to being with your daughters or Betty Ann's."

"Yep, I've got the two of their mothers that I be a mated up with. They are all I can handle or that I want to handle in that way."

"That's good to know. I was impressed when Lana told me that. It's how I feel too."

"Lana told me you were a good one. I'm glad to see that she was right."

"Well, there is a lot more that I will have to learn and I am counting on you to help me, William."

"Steve, you kin call me William or Pap. It's up ta you and I will answer to both. You're part of the clan now. Going to be the head if them three have anything to say about it."

"I am sure they are going to have something to say about it. Of course I will too, but that is down the road a bit. Since you're okay with me calling you Pap I am just as fine with you calling me Steve or son."

"That works fine for me too."

Harry spoke for the first time then. "So you're really goin' ta be the head of the clan then and have all three?"

"It does seem that way, Harry. There is a lot more to it than just calling me the head of the clan in my book. I don't know all the clan rules about this and that but my mom was a Kentucky clan woman and she helped me with some of it. Plus I have had the last month or more with Lana so I know some, but no way do I know all. There is why Pap is going to be so important in his helping me."

Pap was snickering quietly. "Well I can tell ya but the real educatin' will come from them'n."

"That'n bee for sure." Harry was laughing along with Pap.

"Well that's why I am counting on you and Pap to help me then, Harry. I don't want to have the deer in the headlight look with the women. We men need to stick together."

"That's the truth. Hard ta be the head of anything if'n them running roughshod over ya. And them women can be a doing easy enough."

"Speaking of that, I'm going to need your support for a while. I know the three of them have planned this out since they were 13, but I am not for making them my bitches anytime before I get to know them."

"You got a plan to stop'm, do ya?" Pap asked.

"Since it's your house and you're the head of the clan. I can refuse to make them my bitches because it is disrespectful to you in your house. That might be enough to hold them off for a while."

"It will put some heat on me but you're right as head of the clan I can put a stop it."

"Thanks, with Lana pregnant I am expecting a full court press from both Shana and Jana rather quickly."

"They were ready the day Lana told them you were mated up."

"I got that impression from Lana as well. I'm going to tell you now what I told Lana because I am sure she will tell it to all the others. I don't want them just as my bitches but I want them to be my mates as well if they are going to be having my children."

"You understanding that meanin' you and Lana be sharin' everything you have with them?"

"Lana's happy with that, I'm happy with that and she assured me that Shana and Jana will be happy with it too. Of course the catch to that is I am not going to be having them as my bitch or my mate until I am in love with them. I want to have the same love for them that I have for Lana and have them in love with me the same way."

"I can see why you're goin' ta be needin' me and Harry. It's going to be a pitched battle of wooing you and they are all going to be out to get you with 'em."

"My thought exactly. I maybe a city boy but I understand what I am told. It's us against them until I surrender. I just want to make sure I get to surrender on my terms." All of us laughed.

Just them the door opened and Lana, Shana and Jana came walking out. Lana was the one being pushed towards me by the other two. "Hello my mate. What can I do for you?"

"Can we talk?"

"Who is we?"

"You, I, Shana and Jana."

"Sure here on the porch okay with you?"

"Can we go to the barn?"

"Sure, lead on." I gave Pap a wink and he smirked at Harry. The battle was on and this was the first skirmish.

We walked to the barn when it broke loose. "Steve, with me being pregnant both Shana and Jana want to be your bitches right away."

"Your being pregnant changes nothing about what we discussed when we came here."

"I know but they want to be pregnant with your babies also."

"No!"

"Why not?" Both of them asking almost in unison.

"Okay, I will discuss this just one time with you. First, did Lana tell you what I wanted?"

"Yes," and "Yes," from each.

"Do you understand why I want it that way?"

"Yes, yes, but it ain't the clan way." The last part was tossed in by Jana.

"We will get back to the clan way in a moment. Am I going to be head of the clan?"

"Yes, yes but you ain't so you can't use the head of the clan rule." That came from Shana.

"Okay, well then I have to make you my bitches to have children with you, right?"

"Yes," and "Yes," again. There was a gleam in their eyes.

"I will not disrespect the head of this clan. That is your Pap and he has told me that I cannot make you my bitches in his house. And before you decide we can just go somewhere and do it, I will not disrespect the spirit of his wishes and make you my bitches anywhere. He has spoken as the head of the clan and I know that is the final say so."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.