Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana - Cover

Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 1

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Come along on the journey of Steve and Lana as they begin a new life of love and understanding on the farm in Arkansas. Steve is just your typical computer geek in love with a Arkansas farm girl when the need for a new head of the clan arises.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story  

I'm sitting my life in a quandary. For most people it wouldn't be but for me it is. The issue that has me there is I was richer because of my own work than I ever thought. I had developed the Codec for the next generation of full screen Internet based on demand television and movies. That by itself was good but better was the technology to compress a two-hour movie into a 3-minute download. There was the added ability to plant an expiration timer into that download. It as pure gold and my mastering of the technology equated into a huge payday. We were past the beta stage and moving into the final live roll out when a stock analyst sniffed us out. The news rattled the computer world and the entertainment industry. We are talking about billions of dollars at stake here. There would be cataclysmic wealth transfer from the Time Warner and Direct TV world to the Internet Service Providers. I had managed for years to fly under the radar of them all; even the Microsoft snoops and hackers could not break into my system. Then that goddamn analyst screwed it all to hell.

I had been too proud to accept my Dad's offer to fund the startup entirely and that one fatal mistake had bitten me in the ass. In simple terms it meant I didn't have the bulletproof 51% majority to control my own destiny. The corporation had authorized and issued 100,000,000 shares with the majority of those to venture capitalists. I only had seventeen percent in my sphere of control. Ten percent was mine from my personal investment or in the form of stock options as part of the poison pill defense we had set up. The other seven percent was with the other employees who were with me come hell or high water. When it hit the street it became a bidding war which made it a certainty the sale would happen.

Six weeks later, it was the cable and satellite guys winning to keep it from the market. My consolation prize was money and I was now richer than my extended family combined. You see my roots were in old southern money, Southern California that is. I was both old family money and one of the fashionable new rich, money in the bank rich not in equity and paper profits.

I should have been ecstatic. I had achieved the ranks few capitalists had and for a few days I was, right until the time that it hit me. The sale of the company had killed my baby. It would never see the light of a screen again. I had put years of my life into that project and knowing it was dead left me depressed me and that was eating me alive.

There was only one stable point left in my life and that was Lana. She and I had been married for three years when all of this happened. She was a Southern Belle from the real South, if you consider Arkansas to be the south. A copper headed beauty surrounded in alabaster skin with a body so sexy a computer geek easily gave up his terminal when she flashed that come-hither look.

We shared a delightful life. Her profession was Human Resources Management and I was the computer geek. A big lovable geek according to her but I was a geek nonetheless. When you're suddenly retired at 27 with millions in the bank and a lifetime non-compete clause, there is a huge loss of focus with what you should do for the rest of your life. Lana had when the dust settled taken vacation from the mega biotech company she worked for. She used all her charms and personal reassurance with close bodily contact. Remember back to your honeymoon and all that you shared. Add to that the depth of knowledge that can only come from pleasing and being pleased by the love of your life for the past three years. God, I do love her.

Lana returned to the job she loved and my mind is now back into the death of my baby. She gets to be the peppy one heading off to work everyday and I sit at home mourning. Days relegated to surfing the internet, seeing what was out there. I had lost touch with it after having to devote so much time and energy to the Codec and compression technology.

The geek morphed me into an Internet junkie and my fix was connected to a 22 inch screen with stereo speakers and a T1 line. I screamed and burned a wide path all the time hidden from view of anyone who wanted to see me. Geeks rule the Internet and don't you ever forget it.

One day I stumbled across Storiesonline.net and stopped to read for distraction. That and to keep me from invading (Hacking) into places I should not be looking at. There are people with badges who work for three letter agencies that will come looking for you when you do that. I prefer my freedom and know that I don't want to be their owned chimp working on hacking into where they want to look around. All because I looked somewhere I shouldn't have.

So I find this author RealLifeDragon and he is writing these stories 'Cammie Sue I, II and III.' Reading them became an obsession because it is pointed right at the love of my life. They are stories about an Arkansas farm girl and the life she had with her new man. How he mated up with her and became the head of their clan. Lana you see is an Arkansas farm girl who is the oldest one of triplets. I admit I'm addicted to reading what her life where she grew up might be like. It's a whole new world for me and I'm reading from the time Lana leaves in the morning until she gets home. It's lucky for me that she has seen me this way for the past three years and doesn't treat it as anything abnormal.

The question that burns within me is: is this real? Lana has never mentioned anything to me about clan. Were married for three years and we are in love with lots of lust and I thought we told everything to each other. So since she hadn't mentioned it I'm more that curious. We never really talked about her family and even less about her life growing up. Every time I tried she'd freeze up and change the subject. Curiosity has gotten the better part of my judgment and I just have to know. So, I did what all good husbands in this situation would do, I bought some wine to help loosen her up. It helps to know she just can't handle more than a couple of glasses.

Lana walked through the door. We exchanged our customary kisses and gropes while I went back to work on dinner; she went to change into something more comfortable. We were eating dinner and she had her third glass of merlot just talking when I asked in my best southern diction. "So who's all is in ya Pap's clan?" Not very Southern but what did you expect from a city boy in Southern California?

The wine had worked its magic because Lana surprised the hell out of me. "Well, there's Mam. She's been his bitch since they mated up at 17. Then after my uncle died who was Pap's brother, because the tractor tipped over on him, Aunt Betty Ann who was his brother's wife, became Pap's bitch when she moved in with us. You know the men down there ain't really good to another man's kids, she wanted to protect her son and two daughters." And then it hit her. "How do you know about the clan and more importantly why are you asking?"

"Oh, I've been reading about it and just wanted to know," I sat back and gave her a wink and grin.

"It's not that simple. You're tricking me. You know more than you're telling," like I said that wine works wonders and her accent was coming out then.

"Yep and you're not telling all you know. So when was I suppose to go and become the head of the clan?"

"Do you want to know? It's a long story, baby," She came over and sat in my lap. She does know how to get in just the right spot to command my attention.

"Lana, I love you beyond words and want you badly all the time. But if you continue to sit in my lap we're not going to be talking about what I want to know."

We had finished our dessert first on the table and then the next in the bed. I was in the mood she deemed to be more receptive and she started to tell me, "So you know about the clan. It's true and a way of life in much of the south, especially where farming is involved." What she went on to tell me took us till midnight to finish. Of course we did stop for a couple more helpings of bedroom dessert.

After we finished our last helping and were just getting comfortable again she asked, "Did you want to be the head of the clan? Don't tell me now, baby. We can talk about it over dinner tomorrow night." Then she kissed me and snuggled up close.

I might have been in a state of sexual exhaustion but those few words had me wide-awake. Once Lana had fallen asleep I was back at the computer screen and started rereading "Cammie Sue." I condensed as much as I needed into a working 'white paper' for an easy understandable reference. After that I just fell asleep in my chair and woke when the shower in our bedroom started.

Other that some sleep deprivation and a kink in my back I was okay physically. Mentally was the bigger question. At this point I didn't know enough and I was desperate for more information from Lana. We had breakfast together and she left for work, I cleaned up last night's dinner and breakfast dishes then hit the shower. I decided as the water cascaded over me to write her an e-mail with some questions that would define some additional items.

I had my list of questions completed by noon, they were concise and to the point. I included the 'white paper' about the clan information from "Cammie Sue." That was my only real reference point and I wanted to know if that was true for her in clan life. I asked her not to write back to me about it but that we would use this as a basis to begin the discussion tonight.

I needed to get away from the computer and out of the house; so I spent the afternoon shopping for dinner. Cleaned up around the house and waited for Lana who would be home at 5:30. We ate without talking much and as soon as we were finished she came over and sat in my lap which started a helping of dessert. That was Lana's way to get me in the proper position for me to focus on this. So after dessert, another two helpings where I was in the proper position she laid her head on my chest and to speak in that slow soft southern drawl.

"I left the farm to go to the University of Arkansas. I got a full scholarship because of my grades. Before I left my sisters and I agreed that I would bring back the new head of the clan by the time I was 28. Or they were free to leave and find a clan of their own."

"So you think I'm head of the clan material?"

"Oh yes, not a doubt in my mind." She reached down and worked her hand in place.

"If you keep that up, we won't finish the conversation until very late tonight."

"Well there are worse things than keeping it up," she kissed me.

Another helping of dessert, Lana's head back on my chest, I asked, "So I met all of your family when we got married here. How come we didn't go back there at some point to see all of them?"

"When we go back, both of my sisters will want to try to help me encourage you to be the head of the clan. They would throw themselves at you to make you want to stay. You were so wrapped up in work here that I didn't think you would do it."

"You're probably right. I was so tied to the Codec and the compression formula that I would have left and never returned." She giggled which was a sign that she knew something. "Okay, Lana, fess up. What do you know?"

"Oh nothing, nothing really. You love me more then anything right?" She kissed me.

It hit me. She was involved with the analyst knowing about the Codec. "You told that analyst, didn't you?" I put my hand under her chin lifting her head so she looked at me.

She wasn't looking me in the eye, a sure sign she was guilty. "I love you. I love my family. I want you to be head of the clan."

"Lana, you told the analyst, didn't you?"

Lana's hand took a hold and she was stroking me then "Well, I might have mentioned it to one of the analysts at work."

I was ready to explode. Of course Lana's head moved quickly down and her mouth engulfed me. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to be angry when the love of your life is busy sucking on you?

So I was torn between the anger and the pleasure and the pleasure was winning. It was more than winning and I was going to be sore in the morning but dessert was on the menu again.

So I am on my back, in a more relaxed and receptive mood with Lana's head back in place on my chest. "We need to discuss all that I understand about clan."

"Uh humm"

"I'm serious. You want me to be head of the clan but I only just read about it. I have no idea if that's all true and if that is how it is."

"Uh humm."

"Lana, I am serious. I can't just go be the head of the clan and not know what it is all about." She had contentedly fallen asleep her head on my chest.

I didn't want to disturb her but nature was calling so I went to take care of that. I went into the kitchen for a drink. Standing there in the kitchen drinking the anger is building. She is my wife and I love her to pieces but she torpedoed my business. Well, she didn't torpedo it. I mean, I have all of that money. Hell, what did I mean? I could not figure it out for the life of me. So I just headed back off to bed.

Right before I slip off to sleep I realize that life is imitating art if you consider the life of Dean in the "Cammie Sue" series to be art. But it's my only point of reference and I feel as frustrated as he has at times in their story. Of course holding on to her as she snuggled back up to me took care of that issue as I drifted off to sleep.

So it was Saturday morning and I woke up mad. Damn, she had her hand involved in killing my baby. But she is right there so damn sexy. I am wondering why she didn't just tell me what she wanted. I knew that answer before I posed the question to myself. The Codec took almost all of my waking hours and how I would have never really listened.

Lana has me right where she wants me and that is right where I want to be at the moment. But I remember reading the head of the clan is the one who is the final say so in everything important. Of course the women always maneuver the head to make the decision they want. Ah shit, it's all too confusing. I decided that dessert before breakfast was a better idea and worked on waking Lana up.

I was sore and she was sore but we worked together to make sweet soft love. She rolled back over for some more sleep while I headed off to make breakfast. We were going to talk about all of this but I was more hungry than curious for the moment.

So breakfast in bed was nice. We finished and showered together. I had cleaned up everything and Lana was on the couch biting her lip and looking at me. I'm no idiot. What I did next was going to determine if we had any life together. I was angry and hurt but the Codec was just a thing. Lana was the love of my life. So I buried my ego and sat next to her.

"Lana, I love you." She melted into my arms. "I won't say I'm not hurt but you did this for a purpose. I wouldn't have listened to you with the Codec going. So now you have my complete attention. Tell me what you want and how the clan works."

"Steve, I love you so much it hurts. I love my family. I want us all together. I knew that if the Codec worked out you would never want to go and be the head of the clan." She had tears in her eyes. "I need you to be the head of the clan. We need you to. Can you do that for me, for us? For all of us, my family, our family?" Her body was trembling as she finished saying that.

"Lana, I do not know anything about being the head of the clan. I have read some internet stories. Is what I sent to you how it works?"

"Some of what you read is how we live, other parts we don't and then we add some. It all depends on what the clan has lived with before and what you as the head of the clan dictate."

"What I dictate?"

"Yes, there are no hard-and-fast written rules. What you sent me seems to work but with us much is passed down from one head of the clan to the next. Normally that would be your Dad to you but since he does not live the clan life it will be best if you had Pap help you. I can tell you many of our traditions and how they work plus I'll always be your bitch. But given that it is all new for you, Pap will be the best one to help you."

"That makes sense, is he willing to do that?"

"Yes, before I left I told Pap that I would bring a new head of the clan back. Normally my marrying you and not coming back would have lost us to the clan. But with my sisters' agreement I can come back with you until I am 28. After that, I'm not part of the clan."

"Okay. So what is this about you being my bitch?"

"That's true. You have to own me and any woman not your daughter who lives with us. You have to fuck me in the ass, me asking you to do it."

"But you told me you didn't want to try anal sex."

"It's not trying it when you make me your bitch. I have to ask for and submit to it. That is just how it is."

"But I won't hurt you."

"You have to do this and not only me if any other woman comes to live with us they will have to be your bitch also."

"You want to be my bitch. Who else?"

"Both of my sisters to begin with."

"To begin with?"

"Yes, you never know what might happen in life."

I mulled over what she said. This was something new. Not that it all sounded bad but who knew how it would work out. I'm not from that part of the country. My mom is a Kentucky woman. Dad told me he saw her and fell head over heels for her when they were in college. He found her and went to wooing her from the hills of Kentucky. I was going to ask Mom what she knew of this life. It would be a lot easier than talking to Lana's Pap.

"So now what are we going to raise once we're in Arkansas?" I asked.

"Well, I know the Codec was your baby, but I was kind a thinking about a different baby."

"Well since I am retired maybe raising a baby won't be so bad now," I smiled at her and she used her hand to slap me softly and then smiled back.

"It won't be a baby. It will be babies," she giggled with that cute little girl giggle I do so love.

"What?"

"Both of my sisters are going to want babies also."

"That sounds like a harem." I was snickering as the thought of me and the three of them. Hey, I'm as red blooded and as horny as the next 27-year old guy.

"I'll harem you," she kissed me. "Now about making a baby?"

"Seems you would have to get rid of your birth control first, don't you think?"

"Yep, and you have to make me your bitch before that."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"That ain't the point. The day you make me your bitch is the day I get rid of my birth control," she stuck that cute little tongue of hers out at me.

"Okay. Well if we're going to move to Arkansas we need to do a lot to make that happen. First item on the list is we need to have dinner with my folks and tell them we're going there."

She was a fit of squeals and giggles. "We're going. I can't wait to tell them all were coming home."

"Oh no, it's a surprise. You'll just have to keep quiet about it. Unless you want me to use a switch on you when we get there?"

"Oh no, you're not going to use no switch on me."

"Oh so the switch and me being the head of the clan is true."

"I ain't saying nothing about that," that southern dialect was seeking out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.