Rebeca - Cover

Rebeca

Copyright© 2008 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Robert stops Rebeca from being beaten in the street. It is soon discovered that she is also a pregnant slave girl. The Queen wants to know why. The investigation reveals a number of unusual things. This is story four in the Slave Girl series.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The following new characters appear in the story:

Kenneth

Farmer, 6’-0” tall, 195 pounds, 21 years old, blond hair, blue eyes

George

Farmer, 5’-10” tall, 185 pounds, 22 years old, blond hair, gray eyes


The guest quarters measured 20’x40’ inside, and were of quarried stone like most of the town’s buildings. It consisted of three rooms with entrances on the long side of the building. The room on each end had a chimney on the end wall. The middle room had its chimney on the back wall and was larger. I was in one of the end rooms. It was 12’ x 20’ with a large bed, a table and 2 chairs, a chest for bed linen, and a small press for clothes. William was in the larger, 16’ x 20’, middle room.

In the room, I helped Rebeca off with her coat. The weather had turned chilly enough to require one now. She slipped into my arms, and we shared a long passionate kiss. When we came up for air, she led me towards the bed. I hesitated. The fire needed tending, or the room would be very chilly in short order. I built up the fire in the fireplace and returned to Rebeca. She had already undressed and was on the bed waiting for me. She helped me undress, and I joined her in bed.

“My Master has not been with a woman in a long time.” she said, looking at my erection. It was true. I had not had a woman since before leaving the Capital some three weeks ago, and I was hard enough that it hurt. Rebeca leaned over and took me in her mouth, managing to swallow all eight and a-half inches of me. Her mouth was so hot and wet, and when she started to bob up and down on my shaft, I couldn’t stand it for long. She felt me expand in her mouth and took me down her throat just before I exploded in orgasm. God, I thought she would suffocate, I came so long and hard. Finally, I finished, but Rebeca kept me in her mouth, and cleaned me up before releasing me.

“Rebeca, my Sweet, where did you learn to do that?” I asked in awe.

“Are you angry, my Master?” she inquired in a whisper.

“No, my Sweet, only curious. I could never be angry with someone as sweet as you, especially after such an act of kindness.”

“The village men, they like that and make all the girls do it for them,” she replied. “It is well that I did. You would not last otherwise.” She had a grin on her face as she said that.

I pulled her to me, and we kissed again. After a time, I moved from her mouth to her nose, then to each eye, before going across to her right ear, and down her neck to where it joined her shoulder, kissing, nibbling, and licking. She started to coo and moan. Following that I went across the base of her neck to the other shoulder, repeating in reverse my trip up to her left ear after turning her toward me. She was moaning constantly now, and had started to move her hips. I returned her to her back then moved to her mouth again for a while. Finally, I moved down to her chin and neck before moving to the valley between her breast, all of the time kissing, licking, and nibbling as I went.

I licked all over her right breast and then her left, all except the areole and the nipple. Returning to her right breast, I licked her areole and teased her nipple, which was hard already, biting down on it lightly. Rebeca was thrusting her hips now, and her breathing was ragged.

“Don’t stop ... Please, don’t stop!” she pleaded.

I moved to the left breast and used my mouth on the areole and nipple there, while using my hand and fingers on the right one. Rebeca’s hips came up off the bed, and she went rigid as her orgasm pulsed through her body. After a short time, Rebeca regained her senses.

“Oh God, my Master! What are you doing to me? I have never felt that good before,” she moaned through ragged and heavy breathing.

“Have you never had an orgasm before, my Sweet?”

“Sometimes, but not anything like what you did to me,” she replied.

“Can you stand some more?” I inquired.

“There is more?” she asked, astonished.

“Oh yes, my Sweet, I haven’t even gotten started yet. Lie back and enjoy,” I told her. I moved down her chest to her belly, paying particular attention to her navel. Then down to her mound. It was shaved. When I had first seen her, she had a red bush there. Now there was only a small patch. Perhaps it was something Helga had instituted.

I moved across to her right thigh. Then down the outside and across the knee, kissing, nibbling, and licking. Rebeca opened her legs for me before I moved up her inner thigh, again kissing and licking. Rebeca started to moan again. I went across her mound just below the belly button to her left side. I turned her toward me again, and then moved down her outer thigh again and back to do the inner thigh before I moved up to the junction of her legs and trunk. Rebeca was moaning very loudly now, and spread her legs even more to allow me between them.

I moved my face up to her sex and started by licking from her rear entry to the top of her slit. Her body jerked, and her hips moved. I repeated it several more times. I spread her outer lips and licked them. Then moved up her folds to her clit, and around the little button. Rebeca reached down and wrapped her fingers in my hair. I spread her inner lips and lapped up the moisture I found there. Then I buried my tongue in her as deep as I could go. Rebeca’s hips were moving now as she tried to find a way for me to hit her G-spot.

I continued to lick her slit, and replaced my tongue with a finger; sliding it in and out, and bending it to scrape the top of her tunnel. I continued to lick around her clit, as my finger moved in and out of her. I added another finger, and started to brush my tongue across her clit. Rebeca was going wild. I sucked her clit between my lips. It had grown to double it’s length. Then I flicked it with my tongue. Rebeca was adamant,

“Don’t stop, ... Oh please don’t stop ... Oh God ... Oh God!!”

I continued to assault her clit as I drove my fingers into her. Rebeca’s hips came up off the bed, as she pulled my head tighter into her. Her legs clamped down, and she screamed.

“Yes ... yes ... Aahhhhhhh... !” as she went rigid, and then collapsed on the bed.

I continued to lick her while she recovered. When she was breathing better, I started on her again, and brought her to another orgasm. I continued to lick up her fluids as she recovered. By now my face and beard were wet with her juices. When she was finally able to speak again. She begged me,

“Master, please no more for now. I fear, I will die of happiness,” but she stopped there before asking another question in fear. “What will this do to my baby? Will it hurt my baby?” Now she appeared frightened.

“No, my Sweet, I assure you, it will not injure your baby. I will stop for now if that is your desire.” I made my way up her body and kissed her lips. She could taste herself on my tongue. She also felt how sticky my face and beard were. She started licking my face clean. The beard would need washing. We continued to kiss while she recovered. Finally she addressed me again,

“My Master, you have given me so much pleasure tonight. Still I need to feel you in me, as man to a woman. Please make love to me.”

I needed little encouragement at this point, as I was as hard as an iron bar again. I rubbed my member against her outer surface to pick up some of the juices still there. Then I lined it up even with her opening, and slowly pushed in. She was tight, moist, and hot. I paused to let her adjust and then pushed further in. After two more pauses, I was buried fully in her. I started with long slow strokes, as I ravaged her mouth with kisses, and rubbed her breast with one hand.

Soon she was encouraging me to “go faster” and “deeper”. I increased the speed of my strokes, and shortened the length. I drove into her as hard as I could. Our bodies slapped together as she met each of my thrust with one of her own. Soon she was begging me again.

“Don’t stop ... Oh please, Don’t stop ... Yes ... Yy ... eeee ... ssssssss!”

In one great thrust her hips came up a good foot off the mattress, as she clamped her legs tight around me and went rigid. “Yes, yes!” she moaned, and passed out. Hearing her, and feeling her go rigid were all I could take. I slammed into her as deep as I could get, and shot load after load of baby juice deep into her young womb.

We both collapsed, but I managed to roll off her, and settle into the mattress. We both lay there trying to recover our breathing and senses. We were sweating even though the room had cooled as the fire in the fireplace died down. I reached down, as best I could, and pulled the blankets up to cover us. The room might be cold, but the fire in the bed would burn for years to come.

As I lay there, I chastised myself for waiting so long, an indecisive fool. This wonderful girl could have been mine days before, but for my apprehensions. She was wonderful and hopefully mine.

When Rebeca had recovered enough to speak coherently, she begged me,

“Please, my Master. Do not leave me. Take me wherever you go. I could not stand to lose ... you.”

“Never fear, my Sweet, I shall keep you with me as long as you care to stay.”

“Thank you, my Master. I think I’m in love. How does one know? Have you ever been in love, my Master?”

“I loved my sister dearly, but it was the love of a brother for a sister, not that of a man for a woman. But yes, I am in love, and my lover is right here beside me,” I replied.

“Thank you, my Master,” she answered, as she snuggled close to me under the covers. She lay her head on my shoulder, and mumbled, “I am so tired, my Master. I must sleep.”

“Go to sleep, my Sweet. I shall join you.” Soon we were both out like a light for the night.

When we awoke, it was late in the morning, near the ninth hour. The room was warm again as the slave girl had been in and restarted the fire in the fireplace without awakening us. Rebeca was still on my shoulder and the arm that I had around her was asleep, but I felt great. All but my beard that is. It was stiff as a board. If I were going to continue like last night, it would have to go.

I woke Rebeca. We both needed to clean up some and make our toilet. I suggested that since we had nothing planned, we should go to the barber so I could get a shave, and we both could get a good hot bath. Rebeca was delighted. We did our business then got dressed, and carried our clean clothes with us. I also brought along some good soap that I had. My earlier bath had been with their soap which was rather harsh. When we arrived at the barber’s, William was there getting a shave. He seemed delighted to see us.

“Good morning, my Lord,” I said in greeting.

“Good morning Robert, Rebeca. I hope you had a good nights sleep.”

“Yes, my Lord. We were both tired last night.”

“Yes, I should imagine.” he replied with a smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.