More Problems, More Solutions - Cover

More Problems, More Solutions

by Aurora

Copyright© 2008 by Aurora

Incest Sex Story: Continuing the Engineer's solutions. Having settled down with his slaves problems arise which have to be found solutions. I think this stands alone but if you read 'Engineered Solutions' it'll give you more background

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   .

I had had, by my standards, a long hard day. In fact two days. I was beginning to run down my consultancy business, but in order to do so I had to finish a contract which had taken me away from home the previous morning. I then had an overnight stay and was able to wrap it up at a reasonable time. So I was delighted to get home and drive into the garage by late afternoon. I took my brief case from the car intending to drop it in the office and then walk across the house to greet my loving slaves, Diana and Ruth. I walked in through the packing and despatch room, and past the, unusually, open door of the room we called the dungeon. This was where we tried out new products. As I did so my attention was caught by a forced ‘uurrrgh’ sound. This came, I saw, from the gagged mouth of a young lady – I could tell young and female because she had not a stitch on - whose wrists and ankles were secured to our latest restraint frame. A double take showed me a very attractive and well proportioned girl who was trying to speak to me through the ball gag in her mouth. I decided to go on with my planned route via the office to the house, and see what the girls had to say about this first.

I took a couple of paces more towards the office when I was struck by a bolt of realisation, two paces back and my eyes confirmed that the young lady in question was Joanna. My daughter. Let’s be honest, few fathers would recognise their daughters naked and caught in a restraint frame, it is just too far out of the norm, even for me.

I had, of course, been a normal family man until a few months ago, but I’m sure you will have read about that. Since I had acquired two devoted slaves, or rather Diana, my wife of many years had been ... converted, perhaps straightened out, and her friend Ruth had joined us, we had carried on a rather different domestic life. Having designed some equipment to restrain Diana whilst I took my revenge upon her for her infidelity with Ruth, which had changed partway through when it became clear that Ruth was in fact the miscreant, and having developed this into a very lucrative mail order business, we had gone on to greater things. We had acquired the gymnasium and fitness club where Diana had met Ruth and the girls now ran this very successfully. Meantime I had had the bondage equipment manufactured by outside companies, or rather the components were made by several different firms and assembled by us. We had in fact employed a lady called Wendy who came in to do this, and the packing and dispatch.

We had some alterations done to the barn, and stables, to suit the needs of the business. My office and workshop remained much the same, so I was able to carry on the development of new products. Part of this was done in the dungeon, and the girls were normally very enthusiastic about testing these items. Normally they were the victims, in fact they were always the victims, the only victims, so I was intrigued to know what was going on. I hadn’t even known that Joanna was at home, although it was not entirely unexpected for reasons that will become clear, because she should have been at university.

I carried on, dropped my briefcase in the office, and strode across the gravel to the kitchen. The girls greeted me with the enthusiasm that I expected, showering me with kisses. As soon as I was able, much to their delight, I inspected and compared their expanding tummies. In a few months I was going to be a double daddy.

I sat down with a cup of tea, and Diana rather tentatively said.

“Master, did you notice...”

“Yes, slave, I did,” I replied. “Tell me about it.”

“She came in yesterday afternoon, throwing her stuff down and being quite unpleasant, you know what she can be like. In the evening Ruth and I were told in no uncertain terms how disgusting it was that we were both pregnant at our age, and then this morning, when Ruth and I were just, um ... lying in bed, she burst in and really let fly, then stormed off to the kitchen.”

“We got out of bed,” continued Ruth, “and came down, grabbed her and got cuffs on her. Then we took her outside.”

“How did you get her outside?” I asked.

“Ruth grabbed a handful of the back of her jeans, lifted, and marched her out. There’s not a lot you can do when you are almost being picked up by your fanny,” Diana chuckled. “The rest was quite easy.”

“You taught us how to do that,” grinned Ruth.

“She really was awful, Master,” put in Diana. “We really had to do something.”

I finished my tea. “Well, I’d better go and sort her out then.”

“You’re not cross with us?” Asked Diana

“No, no, I think in the circumstances you probably did the right thing. How she will react we shall have to see.”

“What’ll you do, Master?” asked Ruth.

“As always,” I said, “play it by ear.”

And with that I went out to visit the dungeon.

On my way through I picked up one of our ‘cat o’ nine tails’. This has fairly soft lashes and no knots, and leaves no mark, but it is very painful, as my slaves will testify.

I entered the dungeon, with little doubt that there would shortly be an audience outside listening, and surveyed their captive. My captive now.

Joanna squirmed and squawked as much as she was able, and since she had been there a few hours I thought that this indicated a strong will. She had always been more like me than her mother, and I thought that trying to break her would be a pointless exercise. Nevertheless, whilst she wouldn’t be a slave, she had to understand who was the boss.

I went over behind her and removed the gag. Joanna started immediately.

“Daddy, thank god, do see what those fucking bitches have done to me? Release me immediately.”

“No.”

“What! Are you siding with those shitty cows? Are you going to let them tell you what to do? You don’t have any more morals than they do. I suppose you’re going to rape me and make me pregnant too.”

“No.”

“You bastard, you shit, you... “ and she went on for several minutes whilst I stood there. Eventually she ran out of steam.

“You really do have a potty mouth don’t you Joanna?”

And off she went again.

“Shut up.”

She carried on. I flicked her across the stomach with the whip.

“Ow! That hurt.”

“Then do as you are told and shut up. Only speak when I want an answer. Is that understood?”

And she started again.

I wandered around the back of her and once again there was that curious thwackly-crackly sort of sound as the whip struck her bum. Left cheek first followed by backhand to the right, I’m left handed you see. I’ve only heard screeches like the one that followed from a sow when the boar has just found his mark, except this was longer and louder. I should remember to keep some ear defenders in the room.

I walked back around the front. The sound gradually subsided to a sob and a hiccup.

“Would one of the two eavesdroppers fetch the box of tissues from the office please?”

There was a scuffle from the passage and Ruth came in with the tissues.

“Clean her up a bit please.”

“Yes, Master.” And she gently wiped up the tears and snot.

“Righto, you two can go back to the house.” The girls left.

“Do I have your attention now? I asked Joanna

No reply. I flicked the air with the whip.

“Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes ... do I have to call you Master?”

“No, Daddy, as you always have done.”

“Yes, Daddy. Hic.”

“Better. Now we are going to have a question and answer session. Bear in mind that I already know a lot of the answers even though you may wonder how, so any lies will become apparent. I’m sure you can guess what will happen if you do lie. Clear so far?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

I had been in touch with friends and colleagues at the university she attended and I had been checking up on Joanna, and a sorry tale it was too. This was why I was not entirely surprised “that she was at home. She had wasted her time there, attending few lectures and generally partying and having a good time. At my expense. Don’t get me wrong here, students should do these things, but they should also do some work. Joanna hadn’t, and so she had been sent home to consider her future. I was very unhappy about her treatment of Diana and Ruth, and her attitude generally. I was particularly annoyed with her attitude towards her mother’s sexuality which I felt had nothing to do with her. Nor had the fact that she was about to acquire brothers or sisters.

As I have said, Joanna takes after me so she is more dominant, but she needed to learn that you need a little humility with it, and that you get much more out of your slaves if you show them a little kindness. They have to know the boundaries of course, you can’t have them questioning who’s in charge.

“Now,” I said after about an hour of discussion, and one or two more lashes. “You have three choices. You can return to university, work like stink for the next few weeks and hope you can do enough to be allowed back next year. Or you can stay here and work in the assembly and dispatch departments of the goods, part of which I may remind you, however immoral you may consider them, have paid for your excesses, including a couple of the frames that you are presently attached to. In addition you will be expected to clean, and whatever else is required both here and in the house. Finally, you can leave here and make your way in the world as you will, no assistance given. Your choice. Now you will go to your room, shower and dress suitably for supper which you will attend when called. You may let me know your decision then. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

And I released her.

“How am I going to get to the house?”

“Walk.”

“But I’ve no clothes.”

“So?”

There was another hic, and she left. That gravel is pretty sharp on bare feet, and there is a certain amusement to be had from watching someone who is desperate to hurry, but has to proceed with care. That may sound unkind, but I reckoned it was self inflicted.

Before she had reached the back door I had called the kitchen on the intercom and told them that she was to be ignored as she went through.


I spent a short while in the office and then went in to shower and change. When I came down supper was ready, with two lovely ladies waiting for me, joined right on cue by a third. I have to say that I now thoroughly approved of Joanna’s little black dress which showed off her lovely assets to perfection. What happened next was a bit of a surprise when she went up to each of the girls in turn, hugged and kissed them and said she was sorry. She then came up to me, gave me a very undaughterly kiss and said sorry. I never thought I was into incest, but between the kiss and the dress something was standing up and taking an interest.

“I’ve decided that I should go back to uni Daddy, if they’ll have me.”

“I think we can persuade them,” I said. “I’ll take you back tomorrow.”

“No car?”

“No car.”


So, the following day was spent taking Joanna back and talking to people and making sure that all would be well. Hopefully that was a problem sorted.

I was looking forward to a rest the next day, but over supper after I got home from taking Joanna back Diana told me of another problem. Wendy had been working that day and had told her that although she had been separated, in fact divorced for several years, she had to sell her house and split the proceeds with her ex husband when her daughter was sixteen, an event that was very imminent, next week in fact. She doubted if she would be able to remain in the village because houses were too expensive, and she would be unable to pay a mortgage of the size that would be needed. This was a bit of a blow, Wendy had proved to be a good and loyal employee, and highly intelligent as well as being, in the vernacular, a cracking bit of crumpet. We had a somewhat flirtatious relationship, which had never stepped beyond be perfectly proper. Nevertheless...

“We could make the flat over the stables habitable,” suggested Diana.

“I didn’t know there was one,” said Ruth.

“Yes, there must have been a groom at one time, family man too, because there is quite reasonable accommodation, we hadn’t done anything with it because we simply didn’t need the space. It is a bit grotty, but I’m sure something could be done.” Diana replied.

“Well, you’re right” I said. “It could solve the problem, but what about her daughter, Melody isn’t it?”

“Yes, not very melodious though, from what we’ve been told,” said Ruth.

“I think,” said Diana, “that she wanted to talk to you about her. By the way, are you going to sleep with her? Wendy that is.”

“What?” I blustered. “What do you mean? The thought never crossed my mind.”

“Master, that is simply not true,” laughed Ruth. “I’ve seen the way you look at her and so has Diana, and for that matter, so has Wendy.”

Hmm ... still...

“Wouldn’t you mind?” I asked. Yes, I know they are slaves, so what does their opinion count? But they are still female, and being obedient can take different forms, and an unhappy slave isn’t worth having. Simply won’t perform with a will, pandering to their master’s every whim and fancy.

“Not in the least,” said Diana. “Ruth and I have talked about it, and we’re slowing up a bit in our present condition, and if you were to stray we’d rather it was someone that we knew and liked.”

“I’ve a shrewd suspicion that the pair of you would like me to soften her up so that you could have a go too,” I replied.

And my two favourite slaves grinned at one another and blushed.

“The thought never crossed our minds,” said Ruth.

“Have to see what I can do then.”

So instead of having a lie-in the next morning I was up with the lark, showered, breakfasted and sitting in my office when Wendy arrived. Wendy is a natural redhead, I mean obviously natural without checking ‘down below’, fair skinned and freckly, very slim with a nice round bottom but almost flat chested, I doubt she could fill a B cup, but they do say more than a handful is a waste anyway. Having met her ex husband’s new wife I could understand why he left her; the new lady is anything but slim and has a substantial development in the Bristol area as they say. Wendy also has an extremely attractive face, with full well defined lips and grey eyes. Altogether very tasty.

She came into the office to see what orders we had.

“Good morning Wendy,” I said. “You’re looking particularly lovely this morning.”

“Morning Boss,” she replied. “You’re looking pretty good yourself. I’d be looking better if it weren’t for that daughter of mine.”

“Ah yes,” I said. “They can be a bit of a trial.” I nodded sagely. “But Diana tells me you have other problems. She felt we might be able to help.”

“The house, yes,” she replied. “I don’t particularly like the place, but it is a roof and I do like living in this area. But the agreement is that it gets sold when Mel is sixteen, so that is what will happen. What would you have in mind? I thought your bedroom was full already.” She grinned.

“Well, quite apart from the contents of my mind, and indeed my bedroom, there is a flat over the stables, it needs doing up, but it is large enough for the two of you. It wouldn’t take long to get sorted, have to put in a bathroom and a new kitchen, that sort of thing. Would you be interested?”

“I most certainly would, can I see it?”

We spent the next couple of hours looking and talking and getting pretty dirty since the place hadn’t been occupied, or even entered for many years. It was, however, perfectly dry, and with a full modernisation would be very pleasant.

When we got back to the office I put in a call to a local builder who could organise things for me, and then we retired to the kitchen for coffee.

“You look as though you could do with a shower,” I said.

“So do you,” she replied.

The distance between us evaporated and then we were kissing. When we broke off for air:

“About time too,” she said with a grin.

“The guest bedroom is free,” I said, taking her hand.

“I’d rather try the Master bedroom,” she replied with a definite emphasis on the ‘M’. “I’ll bet it has a better shower.”

“I’ll show you.”

“Yes, I’m sure you will,” she giggled.

And I did. Details? Oh well, there was a trail of kit as we undressed each other and then fun in the shower, I washed every inch of her, kissing and nibbling, and she returned the complement, and then when we had finished and dried each other we ended up on the bed. I say ‘ended up on’ because by that time there was a certain urgency, and as she ended up on her back I was entering her. After the lengthy fore play in the shower we were both more than ready and the act itself didn’t take long.

“Oh! That was so good, the best ever” she breathed in my ear

“Mmm.” I can take compliments like that all day

“It’s been so long.”

“Mmm.” Well, not for me.

“When can we do it again?”

“Mmm ... now?” And I started moving again.

“God, I thought it’d take ‘til tomorrow.”

“Oh, I don’t think I can last that long.”

“I think I can see why Diana and Ruth call you Master. Ooooh...”

We did get the day’s orders ready to go by the time the carrier arrived, but as the Iron Duke commented, it was a damned close run thing.

Having everything sorted we were in the office with a couple of hours to spare before Diana and Ruth came home.

“How does the restraining frame work?” Wendy asked.

“I’m sure you have some idea.”

“I’d like to try before I let you loose on my daughter.”

“I don’t recall discussing your daughter.”

“I think,” said Wendy, “that you know all about the problems I have with her, and that somehow they’ve got to be sorted. I know you’ve just sorted out Joanna because Diana and Ruth told me, and they told me how delighted they were with the results.”

We went into the dungeon.

“You just attach your victim’s wrists here, and their ankles to these points here,” I said.

“And then you cut their clothes off?”

“Only if they’re not already naked, or not cooperating.”

Wendy had her jeans off, and was part way with her tee shirt before I said, “Whoa, there. Are you sure about this, I could do anything I want to you once you are attached, absolutely anything...”

“Oh I do hope so,” she said stepping up to the frame.

I attached the cuffs and secured her to the frame. Standing back I looked her over. Just exquisite, almost pure perfection. And I could see she was already turned on, juice running down her leg. Mucky mare!

I picked up a whip.

“Oh, I didn’t realise...”

“I did say anything, and you want to know what could happen to Melody.”

“God, that’s such a stupid name, her father insisted though, and I ... oww!”

I caught a swat across her delectable bum.

“Oww.” And another.

“God, that stings.”

“I’ve only tickled you so far, do you want me to go further?”

She was silent for a moment.

“I love my daughter,” she said.

“I love mine too, and believe me I don’t enjoy inflicting pain. I thought I would to start with, when it was revenge, but I don’t. It’s just that sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.”

“I don’t know what else to do for her ... just once then.”

Thwackly-crackle, “Eeeeeeeeek ... Christ that hurts.”

I dropped the whip and went to pick up some hand cream that I knew was in the cloakroom. I quickly returned and, putting some on each hand I started to gently massage her bum cheeks.

“Oh, that feels better.”

“Much better.”

“Mmmm...”

I knelt in front of her. In the frame she was just the right height for me to kiss her. Right on her clit. With my hands gently massaging her abused bum I ran my tongue back along her lips and forward again, concentrating on her clit.

“Oh, god, I hope I don’t have to endure that just to get this! Oh, oh, oh...” and a few seconds later she arrived at her crisis. Amazing how the human body reacts.

I stood up, kicked a box into place for me to stand on, unzipped, grabbed hold of her and entered her. I made this last a while and she finally came screaming as I finished. I released her and she fell into my arms.

“Now I know why you’re the Master, Master,” and she giggled. “I must get dressed and go. Mel will be home and wonder where I am.”


About fifteen minutes later Diana came in.

“Ruth will be a bit late, she’s got a class to do for Gerry cause he’s off sick.”

Gerry was one of two other instructors. It was quite amusing to see him with a class of ladies drooling over his body, and admittedly he was good looking too, but he was so gay, that their chances of converting him were not good. Keep wishing girls.

I finished up my design work for the evening and went in for a drink. Diana was in the kitchen preparing supper.

“How was Wendy?” she asked.

“Oh, I think she was OK.” I replied

“No, Master, how was Wendy?” she stretched out the ‘how was’ meaningfully. “You don’t think you can clear up so that I don’t know do you?” And she laughed.

“No, slave Diana, I don’t think I can. Come here.” And she came across to me. We hugged and kissed for a few minutes.

“Do I get an answer, Master?”

So I told her all about the day.

“And she really liked the flat,” she asked excitedly. “That’s great, and really brave of her to try what Mel will get.”

“I haven’t agreed to deal with Mel yet,” I protested.

“Oh, you will. You’ll only have to be around her for a few minutes and your hand will be reaching for the whip. She really is a little piece of work.”


The next day was Friday, and Wendy didn’t work on Fridays so I was surprised to see her arrive, but dressed in some very old clothes. She came into the office and gave me a very long good morning kiss. I started to get up from my chair.

“Down boy, I’m going to start cleaning. We’ll save that for later” she told me.

Fair enough, there were some things I had to get done too.

“Rightho, I’ll give you a shout when I make some coffee.”

An hour and a half later I had the coffee hissing through the filter and shouted up to her.

“I’ll be right down,” she called.

I was back in the office when I heard the loo flush and a moment later I looked up as she leant against the door frame. All she was wearing was an electric blue satin basque that complemented her colouring perfectly.

“Wow! Actually double wow!” I whistled. “Now that is something else. Do you always wear that sort of thing for cleaning?”

“No, not usually, but I take it you like it?”

“Like? What’s not to like? The most exquisitely perfect woman, in the sexiest garment you can imagine. No, I can’t think of anything not to like. In fact I love it!”

“Really?”

“Mmm, really”

“I made it myself.”

“You did what? It looks ... professional.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment, but it should do. I went to art college and then studied textiles and fashion design, and specialised in corsetry. I just love all the fancy frilly bits. I can see you really like it.”

I was sitting there with my mouth open, big brain working overtime and little brain straining at the leash.

The big brain won. “You can design those things, and make them?”

“Yes, no problem.”

“Any size or shape?”

“Yes.”

“And you could incorporate any little, um, additions that I might want?”

“Yes, I expect so.”

“And then we could offer them as ‘one offs’ for ladies who are, shall we say, non standard sizes, and perhaps employ someone to make them for us. Obviously we could do standard sizes too. Unless you want to make them all that is. What I’m thinking is that we could run ‘Wendy’s Special Corsets’ or something with you as a partner, alongside the normal dungeon stuff. What do you think?”

“It sounds good. Can I have time to think about it?”

“Of course.”

“Right, I’ll do it.”

“You didn’t think for long,”

“Long enough, and I’ve got other things on my mind, and so have you. I haven’t got knickers on, just in case you hadn’t noticed, and ... Oh, that really does fit the bill.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.