Ice Storm - Cover

Ice Storm

Copyright© 2008 by Unca D

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Brad invites Monica on an impromptu blind date for his studious roommate Reid. When an ice storm strands her on campus, Monica has no place to stay for the night -- except for sharing Reid`s bed. Reid is single-minded in finishing an important term paper; and he finds Monica an unwelcome distraction. Soon, Monica`s fiery temperament begins to melt Reid`s icy shell, and they become mutually attracted. However, both have skeletons in their closet that threaten to derail their budding romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

Reid held Monica's hand as they trudged up the hill to his dormitory. "I'm glad you and Lauren patched things up," he said.

"Well -- I thought her apology was a bit disingenuous," she replied. "However, in the interest of cordiality I am looking beyond it."

"Disingenuous? How so?"

"She apologized for saying things that were none of her business. She didn't apologize for slandering me."

"Slander requires either malice or gross negligence," Reid replied. "If she was passing on information in good faith..."

"Whose side are you on, Reid?"

"Yours, of course. In fact, I convinced Brad to convince Lauren that she was out of line. Brad told me that Lauren has difficulty admitting mistakes. From what I know of her, that's very true. That she apologized at all is a big step."

"I suppose."

"So as far as I'm concerned the issue is closed. Admit it, you had a good time with them."

"I'll admit it. Brad and Lauren are really quite amusing."

"I know. I'm no fun. I have too serious a bent of mind."

"I don't think so, Reid."

"The two of them have invited me to tag along, but I felt like a third wheel. When we're a foursome it's just right -- don't you agree?"

"I had a good time."

"And you have to admit it was good pizza."

"Oh, God," she replied. "I can't believe I ate so much. It was so good I had no willpower. I'm so full my stomach is bulging."

"Then, we'll have to go do something to work off all those calories. It should be quiet -- Brad is staying at State in Lauren's room tonight. Lauren's roommate is staying with her boyfriend off campus, and Lauren needed Brad's help to lug all her laundry back to State."

They reached the dorm. Reid swiped his card through the reader to unlock the door and escorted Monica inside.

"Do you want to swing by the lounge and use the piano?" he asked.

"Not now ... I'm not in the mood for any practicing."

"Okay..." He led her to his room and unlocked the door. She slipped out of her scarf and coat. "Anything else you want to do ... or should we just get ready for bed. It is kind of early."

"After last night, Reid ... Every idle moment my mind wandered to last night. When I took my nap I fell asleep thinking about last night."

"So, I take it you just want to get ready for bed." She smiled and nodded. "That is okay with me. All I need to do to get ready is whiz and brush my teeth."

"Guys have it so easy ... I'll start unpacking my bag. I brought a change of clothes to leave here."

"Oh ... yeah. Just set them on the chair. I can find a place for them while you're doing your thing." He headed into the bathroom.

When he emerged Monica was arranging items in her bag. "Is this what you want me to stash?" he asked.

"Yes. She picked up a toiletries bag and headed for the bathroom. "I won't be long."

Reid heard the toilet flush and water running. He opened a drawer, packed some shirts tighter and set her clothes beside them. The bathroom door opened as he was closing the drawer.

"I put your duds in here," he said, pointing to the drawer. He glanced up at her and did a double take.

Monica emerged wearing a short, sheer green baby doll nightgown. Its hem fell only to the uppermost parts of her thighs.

"Monica!" he gasped. "You look sensational."

"Do you like?"

"Oh, I like. I'm just wondering what a sophomore music major who lives in the Virgin Vault is doing with an outfit like that."

"Reid -- is there a provision in the social contract for a little bit of mystery? Is it okay for us to keep little secrets?"

"Little ones I suppose ... so long as we agree they stay secret."

"Can this be my little secret?"

"If that's what you want ... I don't see the harm."

She pulled the tie out of her ponytail and shook her head. Her coarse, red hair fell around her face.

"Monica -- that color is perfect on you. It looks great with your skin and it shows off your hair." He sat on his bed and coaxed her onto his lap. Reid slid his hand along her thigh and then began tracing the shape of her breast through the sheer fabric, occasionally letting his finger stray across her nipple.

"Mmmm ... mmmm ... mmmm," she sang softly as he caressed her breast. "Oh, Reid -- I've been anticipating this all day. Anticipation is part of the thrill, don't you think?"

"Anticipation is good," he replied. "Shall we turn down the covers? And, don't tell me you were afraid I'd never ask."

Monica stood and Reid pulled back the sheet and blankets. She slid into bed while he stripped to his briefs and then lay beside her. He slipped his hand behind her neck and kissed her. They kissed again; then Reid began fondling both her breasts.

He slipped his knee between her thighs. Every time he stroked her nipples she squeezed his leg between hers.

"Tell me when you're ready for me to move down," he said.

"Don't you know when I'm ready?" she asked. "You seemed to know last night."

"I want to make sure you're good and ready."

"What you're doing does feel awfully good. You could do that all night."

"Not ALL night," he replied.

"Mmmm..." she sang again. "I think I'm getting ready for something else..."

Reid coaxed her onto her back and adjusted the pillow under her shoulders. He knelt between her legs, caressing them from her ankles, up to her knees and along her thighs. He lay between them and peppered the insides of her thighs with kisses.

Then he lifted the hem of her gown and nuzzled his nose in her pubic hair. He coaxed her thighs further apart and kissed her labia. With his thumb he spread them and kissed her clitoral shaft.

"Reid -- what are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready to give you oral sex," he replied. "Have you ever received oral?"

"No -- have you ever given it?"

"No -- but that's not going to stop me."

He worked his tongue between her labia and began tonguing her clit.

"Mmmm," she said. "That does feel kind of nice ... mmm ... I think I can work with this..." He continued tonguing her. "Last night you were stroking me through the fabric ... I liked that -- it was subtle. This is even more subtle ... the sensations are deep..."

Reid worked his arms under her thighs and cupped his hands over her breasts and began stroking them. Through her flesh he could feel her heart accelerating.

"Reid ... this is wonderful..." Monica closed her eyes and let her head roll to one side. She parted her lips and her breathing deepened. She rocked her torso and expanded her ribcage to push her breasts against Reid's hands.

He could feel her heart racing, and her legs jerking with each stroke of his tongue.

"Oh, God, Reid!" she gasped. She bit her lip, clenched her fists and arched her back. "MMMMMM..." She bit her finger to stifle a moan.

Then, her body fell limp. Reid moved his hands to her abdomen and caressed her belly. He softened the pressure of his tongue but maintained the same rhythm.

"Oh, Reid -- that was wonderful," she said as she regained her breath. She touched his cheek. "You can stop, now ... Reid, I said you can stop..." He felt her thighs tremble. "On second thought -- it's starting to feel really good again..."

He ramped up his tongue pressure. Monica's breathing became heavy again. Reid felt her belly heave as she began panting "OH!" she exclaimed and thrashed her arm until her hand landed on his forearm. She grabbed him and squeezed.

Monica bit her finger, gasped, moaned, panted and arched her back. Reid slipped his hands under her buttocks, grasped them and held her as he pressed his face tighter against her. She started to scream but stifled it by biting her knuckle.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" she gasped. "Oh, Reid -- it was too much!"

"Too much? How many orgasms did you have?"

"I don't know -- it was lots ... lots ... Then it was too much." She regarded him. "Look at that grin. Where did you learn how to do that?"

"While you were napping I was surfing the web. I found an article entitled, How to Give Your Partner a Mind-Blowing Orgasm the First and Every Time. I just followed the script."

Monica lunged for him, held his head and peppered his face with kisses. Reid helped her sit, cross-legged on the bed and he lifted the gown from her. "Should I check for the IUD string?" he asked.

"I'm sure it's still there -- if I had lost it I think I'd know."

Reid hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his briefs, pulled them off and flung them onto the floor. He stretched out and she climbed atop him. Reid guided his member to her entrance. Monica lowered herself onto him. They locked legs and she began vigorous thrusting.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she grunted.

Reid ran his hands along her buttocks. "Did I ever tell you that you have a beautiful bottom?" he asked

"I ... don't think ... we've discussed ... my bottom," she panted.

"Well -- it's first-rate ... just like the rest of you..." With his fingertips he explored the crevasse between her buttocks.

He could feel his heart accelerate and his breathing grew heavy. Grasping her hips he pressed against her and grunted as his climax washed over him.

Monica lay beside him. She twined her leg around his and pressed her mons against his thigh. "Oh, Reid," she said. "That was wonderful ... wonderful... " She closed her eyes. Reid felt her body relax and soon she was breathing deeply through her nose and mouth.


Reid was roused by morning light streaming in his window. He kissed Monica's cheek and she stirred. "Good morning," he said.

"Mmm ... good morning."

"Did you sleep well again?"

"Mmm..."

"I think we were wrapped around each other all night."

"Mmm ... Reid ... Sex with you is so much better than with the other guys I've known ... and they were more experienced. I'm not sure I know why."

"Maybe it's because we love each other so," he suggested.

"That's part of it ... no doubt."

He caressed her forearm as she held herself against him. "How many others?" he asked. "If that's not one of your mysterious secrets."

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm curious. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"There were two. One was my boyfriend in high school. He was the one who took my virginity ... the night of the junior prom. The other was a guy my freshman year."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.