River Pirates - Cover

River Pirates

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John Ostermier, 15 years old, accidentally killed another boy and had to flee for his life. He heads for California and rescues 3 women before he even gets out of Pennsylvania. He has a special rifle, a breech-loading flintlock, which his father invented. This rifle is capable of rapid fire and is extremely accurate. John "marries" the three women, ranging in age from 17 to 12. Join them as they head West toward a new life.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Humor   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Violence  

We still had not come to a town, yet, so it was obvious to all of us that we were going to be camping out this night. It was somewhat late in the afternoon, so I was looking for a place for us to camp while the women were working in the back of the wagon getting things ready for our first meal together. I didn't think there would be anything special about that, but all three of the women wanted to make a special occasion of it, and who was I to stand in their way?

Finally, I spotted a place and pulled off the road to park the wagon and start taking care of the animals. We now had six horses and four mules to look after, so there was a lot of work to get everything set up properly. Luckily, Sarah, my third "wife" was eager to assist me while Mary and Helen labored over the meal. Sarah and I strung a rope corral for the animals and made sure they had sufficient water and some feed; I expected them to eat mostly grass.

We were just finishing as Mary called to us to wash up because supper was ready. This was quite a meal: they had fixed a small pork roast with potatoes and some greens that I did not recognize. We had hot tea and coffee to drink and biscuits to go with the gravy. We actually had a small apple cobbler for desert. Man, I was going to get fat if we ate like this every night!

Though they made a point of talking to me whenever I was not concentrating on the food, the women spent most of their time looking at me and giggling to themselves. I had a feeling something was going on, but I could not imagine that it would be bad. Oh, well, they would tell me about it when they were ready to, at least that was the way my sisters had acted.

I had not payed much attention to the sleeping arrangements, assuming that I would sleep in my tent, and the three women would sleep in the wagon. Anyway, I did not consult with the women, but simply set up my tent next to the wagon right after supper; there was still enough light for me to do that without difficulty.

I offered to help with the cleanup after supper, but the women refused to let me have anything to do with that. Instead, Mary sat talking with me while the other two cleaned up after supper. As soon as that was done, they climbed into the wagon after saying goodnight to me, but Mary stayed by my side.

We talked for a while longer, getting to know each other pretty well, I thought. However, it was getting late, almost 8:00 PM by my guess, so I stood up to get ready for bed, myself. Mary stood up with me and followed me to the tent. This surprised me, no end, and I asked if she, too, was planning to get ready for bed. She assured me that she was, and ducked into the tent!

I stood at the entrance with my mouth open, not sure what I was supposed to do. Mary said, "Come along, silly. You need to get into bed, too."

Sometime while my attention was diverted, someone had put a second bedroll into the tent, and I had not noticed. I was still operating in complete ignorance, so I ducked my head and entered the tent. Mary was sitting on one of the bedrolls; she had pushed them together so that they partly overlapped. She said, "Get a move on. Take off your clothes and get into bed."

I was still stunned by these developments, but I did go so far as to sit on my bedroll and take off my boots. Mary said, "That's better, husband. Now, hurry up, there is more you need to do tonight." With that statement, she pulled off her dress over her head; she had already taken off her boots. I was really shaken at this point! Certainly, I had seen a few naked women before, well ... one. For my 14th birthday, my father had paid the town whore to teach me everything she could about sex, and, I must admit, I learned a hell of a lot in that night!

Anyway, I started sputtering, totally unable to make my mouth form any coherent words. For one thing, I was struck by Mary's beauty. I already knew about her face, of course, but I had not known how well the rest of her body went with it. Her breasts were well shaped half moons with no sag, and her nipples poked out like proud artillery from her 2-inch diameter areolas. There was no excess fat on her abdomen, just enough to hide her ribs. The flare of her hips was enough to send any man into rapture, and her legs and feet appeared to me to be perfect.

I could not help gazing in near stupefaction at the small growth of light brown hair collected between her legs. Her pussy lips were completely visible through the hair and were swollen with what I later learned to associate with passion. I could see a trace of moisture on her lips and hair, and I knew from my lesson what that meant.

She lay back with her arms folded under her head to act as a pillow and her legs were slightly open, so I had no trouble seeing the full display of her charms in the dim moonlight leaking into the tent. I was still locked in place, so she said, "Husband, am I going to have to help you undress? I certainly don't mind, if that is what you want."

Still unable to speak, I nodded my head, and she rolled around and sat up so that she could reach me. She unbuttoned my shirt and pushed that down my arms, dragging her fingers over my skin in a way that sent thrills all through my body. By now, despite my near paralysis, my cock was a hard as it had ever gotten, even on that fateful night of my 14th birthday.

She loosened my belt and unbuttoned my fly. When that happened, my cock pushed aside the remaining restraining cloth and sprang out into full view, as if it wanted a chance to see what was going on. Mary jumped and giggled, "Stand up enough for me to get your pants off, please." I complied, and, suddenly, I was as naked as Mary. She smiled in pleasure and said, "My goodness, you are as handsome as we had hoped!"

She said, "May I touch it?" I nodded and she tentatively touched the head with the tip of her finger. "Oh, it's soft, but firm. It shouldn't hurt one bit."

I finally got hold of my speech apparatus and said, "I was told that it did not hurt at all after the first time. Some women have a painful reaction to having their maidenhead broken, but I was told that the pain soon goes away and only pleasure remains."

"Oh, well, in that case, I should have no problem. Mine got broken one day when I was riding a mule bareback. Come on, let's get started. We still have to get up tomorrow.

"I've never done this before, husband, I hope you have. I only have the vaguest idea of what to do, so you will have to lead the way."

I breathed a prayer of thanks for what my father had done for me on my 14th birthday and proceeded to demonstrate what I had learned. I gently pushed Mary onto her back and lay down beside her. From that position, I started out by kissing her with my lips closed before trying what my teacher described as a "French kiss." She responded enthusiastically, so we kept that up for a while.

I touched her nipple with my finger tip and, when she gasped, gently pushed my tongue passed her lips and teeth. I continued to play with her nipple while we kissed some more. She seemed unhappy when I pulled away from kissing her, but reacted entirely differently when I kissed her nipple. I played with her nipple with my lips, then began to suck on it while flogging it with my tongue. This got a much more violent reaction than I expected—Mary began to bounce her hips up and down off the bedroll. She kept it up for as long as I played with her nipple with my tongue.

I finally had to stop to rest, and she said, "Oh my Lord, John, I have never felt anything like that before. I can't wait any longer. Can you please put yourself in me? Please?"

Who could resist an invitation like that? I separated her legs and slipped between them. I spread her lips with one hand while I held my cock with the other and rubbed the head up and down in her pussy slit to get a good coating of oil. My teacher had warned me of the necessity for that. Once I was well coated, I moved to her entrance and slowly pushed inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.