Taken at a Rest Stop - Cover

Taken at a Rest Stop

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young couple head south on vacation. Unable to find a place to stop for the night they stop in a rest stop to get some rest. They are kidnapped by a couple of violent, perverted monsters. This is a very rough, very nasty story. I can't even read it! Beware!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

The light coming through the RV windows caught my eye. I was shocked to see that the sun was coming up. I looked at Jim and then at JT and tried to think of some way to ease Jim's suffering. He must be dying of thirst and probably had to go to the bathroom. I had to take a chance.

I raised my hand and when JT looked at me questioningly I pointed to my mouth and then brought my hands together to plead for permission to speak.

He grinned and said, "Well, now I have to figure out if you're begging for permission to suck my cock again or do you just want to talk."

He leered at me, obviously enjoying my discomfort. He finally relented and asked, "Alright, slut, what do you want?"

I said, "Thank you, sir. Please sir, can I please take the gag out of my husband's mouth and give him some water, sir. Please, sir. He won't do anything stupid. He doesn't want to see me get hurt."

JT smiled and asked, "That's all you want?"

I decided I might as well go for broke. "Sir, he probably needs to go to the bathroom. He has been tied up for a very long time."

JT said, "I guess we can work something out. But just remember, if you want to get something, you always have to give something."

"Yes, sir," I said. "You can have anything you want."

"Luke," JT said. "Untie our boy here and let him go to the bathroom. Then let him have a bottle of water."

"No problem, bro," Luke said genially.

It took several long minutes to set Jim free from his bindings. Once he was free it took Jim several tries to stand up. He finally made his way to the bathroom, using the counters and walls to support himself. He was led back in a few minutes. Luke grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator as they went past.

He led Jim to the chair I had been riding in and after Jim sat down he gulped down nearly half the water immediately. JT took a length of rope and put it around Jim's neck. I started getting nervous but he draped it down the back and attached it to the bottom of the chair. Once Jim had finished the bottle of water JT instructed Luke to attach the hand cuffs to his wrists.

It looked very uncomfortable. But at least he was free of those tightly wound ropes that had held him so cruelly for the last few hours.

Once Jim was handcuffed JT said, "Alright, time to get some rest. I get her today. You get her tomorrow. Okay, Luke?"

Luke was sated. He had already gotten a blowjob and fucked me violently. He had no problem deferring to his older brother who he obviously worshipped. I was not certain, but I was starting to think that Luke might be just a little bit off. But then, they had just kidnapped and raped me. How normal could they be?

JT pushed me along into the little bedroom in the back of the RV while Luke stretched out on the small sofa.

I thought I'd have a chance to get some rest since, like his brother, JT has just raped my mouth and my vagina and had two orgasms in within not much more than half an hour. It turns out that I had a lot to learn about these two sex fiends. I knelt on the bed and started to crawl up toward the pillow when JT stopped me. "Jesus, cunt! You're leaking cum all over the fucking place. What a pig!"

Yeah, it's all my fault, asshole!

He pulled me back to my feet and made me stand with one foot up on the bed and use my fingers to scoop up the cum leaking from my pussy and eat it. Judging by the amount of ejaculate dripping from my pussy and running down my thighs, JT and his brother had really enjoyed using my body. If I had to guess I would have to think that they haven't gotten laid in a very long time.

I gagged a couple of times and judging from the expression on his face it took me longer than JT thought that it should have. But eventually I managed to swallow it all. Finally JT had satisfied himself that I had consumed all of their slime that I could extract from my body.

He sent me into the tiny little bathroom and let me use the facilities and wash up a little. I also took the opportunity to rinse out my mouth, for all the good it did. As soon as I returned to the bedroom I was forced to kneel on the bed with my mouth on JT's cock and his hand buried in my crotch.

It took much longer this time. But despite my mind numbing state of total exhaustion I remembered to tickle his balls when he started to cum and I remembered to lick him clean and thank him properly after I swallowed his vile ejaculate. Fear can be a remarkable motivator.

Finally I was allowed to sleep. I've been awake for most of the last twenty-four hours. I've been kidnapped and raped repeatedly. I was beyond exhaustion. I was so tired that I was able to sleep, even in the arms of one of my rapists, a man who would most likely kill my husband and me sometime in the next few days. Despite our desperate situation I slept like a log until late afternoon. It was a sleep filled with terrible nightmares. But they weren't terrible enough to wake me.

When I finally awoke I desperately needed to go to the bathroom. I didn't move, though. I was afraid to move without permission. I was afraid he might think I was trying to escape or something. I was also afraid that as soon as he woke up it would be time for the rapes to start again.

Time doesn't fly, it crawls on its hands and knees when you have to go to the bathroom. Even though I dreaded whatever the day would bring, I was desperate for JT to wake up and allow me to go to the toilet.

When he finally did wake up he dragged me along with him to the tiny bathroom. I watched, reluctantly, as he stood at the toilet and emptied his bladder. He stood there with a strong stream of urine flowing into the toilet and a look of amusement on his face as he watched me fidget beside him. I knew that it was obvious that I needed to pee desperately.

As soon as he was finished he pulled me in front of him and sat me down on the toilet seat that he had just finished spraying with urine. I cringed as my butt hit the wet seat. But as soon as I was seated my bladder let go. I closed my eyes and sighed in relief.

A moment after I started peeing I was surprised when I felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw his cock dangling right in my face. There were drops of urine still clinging to the tip. I wanted to vomit. But after just one night I was broken. I swallowed and forced myself to be calm. I opened my mouth obediently. His soft cock slid across my tongue and filled my mouth. I closed my mouth around his disgusting appendage and started sucking gently. All too soon his cock was rock hard and ready to rape me again.

I expected him to start forcing it into my throat. Instead, he waited until I was finished and he led me back out to the living area. He bent me down so that I was leaning on the chair to which Jim was chained. My face was just inches from my husband's when JT drove his cock into my pussy from behind but our eyes never met. Neither of us had the nerve to let our gaze meet.

Unlike when he first drove his cock into my body last night, or rather this morning, I wasn't lubricated. It hurt like hell. It felt as if he was tearing the delicate tissue that lined my vagina.

Despite the horror of being raped again in this humiliating position I made no sounds other than grunts of pain as he fucked me. He finally erupted inside of me. He rested for a moment with his softening cock inside of me. It seemed like a very long time before he finally pulled out of me slowly.

As soon as our bodies separated I turned around, dropped to my knees and sucked his cock clean. Then I kissed it and thanked him as I had been taught.

Luke had been awake when JT led me into the living area. He sat up on the couch and watched his older brother rape me. After I sucked his cock clean, JT went over and sat down beside him. They stared at me for a moment, kneeling humbly on the floor in front of my husband, waiting for the next rape to come.

JT nudged his brother with his elbow and said, "Watch this."

He grinned at me and pointed to my crotch.

I looked down. I saw his cum oozing out of me. It took a few seconds for me to realize what he wanted. But then I remembered what he had made me do last night. I scooped it up and ate it. It wasn't any easier the second time.

"Good girl," JT said. "In fact, you've been so good I am going to let your darling husband go to the bathroom. Luke, take the wimp outside and let him do his business. When you get back I'll let you get a morning blowjob from the cunt before I put her cute little ass to work."

Luke unlocked Jim's wrists and unfastened the rope around his throat from his seat. He used the rope like a leash and pulled him out of the chair, nearly choking him in the process. Jim was stiff and sore and had trouble standing. But as soon as he was on his feet, Luke pushed him through the door roughly.

While they were outside JT pulled me down into his lap. He watched my eyes, enjoying my submissiveness as he groped my body. Even though he was hurting me I sat still, too afraid to even whimper in pain.

After spending a minute or two twisting and pinching and violating all of the more sensitive areas of my body he said, "After you take care of Luke I want you to make breakfast. Then you can clean up the bathroom. You made a mess of the toilet seat. After you finish in there you can go through the closets and throw away all the clothes you find."

My blood chilled when he said, "The previous owners don't need them anymore. I'll go through the drawers. I don't want you to have to do all the work."

It was obvious that these two had not bought this expensive motorhome. When he said that the old owners wouldn't need their clothing any longer I knew what he was telling me.

Luke brought Jim back inside and pushed him back into the chair. He handcuffed his wrists again. As soon as Jim was secured to the chair Luke stood in front of him and made me kneel at his feet and suck him off.

This time, unlike the first blowjob I had been forced to give him, he let me do all the work. I knew that it was all about humiliating us. He wanted my husband to see me working hard to satisfy him this way. That was half the thrill for these two monsters.

I did my best to please him. I was too scared not to. Before long I was taking his hard cock into my throat. That wasn't enough humiliation though. Just as he started to cum he pulled his throbbing cock out of my throat and filled my mouth with his slimy load. He wanted Jim to see my cheeks bulging with his bitter, nasty cum.

I looked up at his face as he came. His eyes were closed but as soon as he finished he looked at me and patted my head condescendingly, like a good pet.

I licked the last traces of cum from the head of his cock and then I kissed his cock and said, "Thank you, sir."

"Sweetheart, I do believe that was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had," Luke said. I got the impression from the sound of his voice that he actually thought I would be pleased with myself!

"I'm so proud," I thought. "The asshole likes my blowjobs. If I live through this I'll be sure to put it on my resume."

I got up and went to the refrigerator. It was well stocked, I assume by the couple who thought they would be going on a nice vacation before they had the extreme misfortune of crossing paths with JT and Luke.

I didn't know if they intended for me to feed all four of us. But I decided it would be easier to cook for four than to ask. I made coffee and a simple breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast.

I couldn't figure out how to set up the dinette table so Luke did that. I filled four plates with breakfast. I served our kidnappers at the table and while they ate I fed Jim. They wouldn't free him so that he could eat.

Jim tried to avoid eating at first. But I forced him. I didn't want him getting weak. There might come a time when the opportunity to escape would present itself. He would need to keep up his strength until then.

My breakfast was cold by the time I finished feeding him. But I forced myself to eat what I could. I needed something other than the ejaculate from my two rapists in my stomach if I was going to survive. I put the dishes in the sink and went in and cleaned the bathroom. It wasn't that bad. I guess these two cavemen had only recently stolen the RV. I'm sure it would have been much worse if they'd had it for long. But then, judging by their body odor I don't suppose that either one of them spends much time in bathrooms.

When the bathroom was clean I went into the bedroom and started pulling clothes out of the closet. As I worked I noticed a photograph on the wall. It was a picture of a nice looking, happy middle age couple. I fought back the tears as I struggled to avoid thinking about their fate while I handled their clothes. I'm almost certain they're dead now. And I knew that Jim and I faced the same fate when raping me and tormenting us no longer amused them. Our lives meant nothing to them.

Once their clothing was all in a pile on the bed I grabbed a large armful and struggled out to the sitting area. JT saw me coming and stepped through the outside door. He held it for me as I struggled outside.

As soon as I was standing safely in the wet grass in my bare feet I looked at JT to see what he wanted me to do with the clothes. He looked around and then pointed to an area on the edge of the clearing in which we were parked. I walked over and dropped the clothing and looked around quickly as I headed back to the bedroom for more.

We were parked in a pretty little clearing right by a brook. We were surrounded by trees but for the narrow opening that led back out to the road. There did not appear to be any signs of civilization nearby. The only sounds I heard were the sounds of nature. There were no other campers, no building, no sounds of traffic anywhere nearby.

It took me six trips to haul out all of the clothing and put it on the pile. After depositing the last armful I went back inside. JT patted the bed beside him and I sat near him while he started going through his last victim's personal possessions in the drawers and tossing their things onto the bed beside me. He was apparently looking for anything of value and he wasn't pleased with what he was finding.

He opened a small drawer containing the dead woman's lingerie. He slowed down in his search long enough to see if there was anything of interest, holding up each of her undergarments for inspection before adding them to the pile on the bed.

I thanked god that nothing caught his eye. The idea of having to wear any of that poor woman's clothing horrified me. For some reason the idea of wearing her lingerie was just that much worse.

I made another half dozen trips outside with my arms full of a lifetime of personal belongings.

While JT had me emptying the drawers and closets, Luke had been going through the storage areas along the outside of the RV. He pulled out a couple of lounge chairs and set them up. It was a pretty afternoon. It was warm and sunny and they apparently planned on just lying around and recuperating from a hard day of raping me.

They brought Jim out and attached the rope around his neck to the trunk of a small tree not far from where they had the chairs set up. I suppose they wanted to make sure he had a front row seat so that he wouldn't miss the action any time they chose to degrade me.

Luke and JT sat down and made themselves comfortable. They sent me in to get them each a beer. I returned with their drinks and JT asked, "Remember earlier, when I told you that if you wanted to get something you had to give something?"

I quietly answered, "Yes, sir."

He grinned in anticipation of whatever evil and perverted act he had in mind and said; "Well now it's time to pay up. Come over here."

I stood beside his chair and he told me to take his pants off.

"Christ!" I thought, "Don't these guys ever get enough?!"

I leaned down and pulled his boots off. I set them aside and unfastened his pants. He lifted his butt off of the chair so that I could slide them off. I folded them up and he took them from me and set them aside. Finally I pulled his stained, nasty smelling shorts off and handling them carefully I dropped them onto his folded up jeans.

He spread his legs apart and ordered me to lick his balls.

I suppose I should be getting used to it by now. I wasn't. I struggled to keep my reaction to what I was being forced to do from him. I was just as docile as I could be as I leaned down and began bath his sweaty balls with my tongue.

He was in no hurry. He watched me work and discussed with his brother what they thought of my body and my oral talents. My jaw was getting sore and the muscles of my tongue were about to give out by the time JT was satisfied.

I must have spent nearly half an hour licking his smelly, hairy balls before he ordered me to suck his cock. Even after all of that his cock still wasn't hard. I took his soft cock into my mouth and began sucking but it took him quite a while to get an erection.

He didn't seem to mind. He relaxed, sipped his beer and watched me work in amusement. When his cock was finally erect he reached down into his pants pocket and handed me a tube. I looked at it. It was a tube containing a sexual lubricant.

"Put some of that on your asshole and then lube up my dick. I want you to straddle me and sit down on it. I wanna fuck your ass, bitch."

I hurried to comply before he decided to take it out on Jim. I put some of the stuff on my finger and spread it around my anus. I pushed as much as I could inside. Then I liberally coated his cock.

I put the cap back on and straddled his chair. I struggled to line up his cock with my asshole while holding onto the arm of his chair with one hand.

"Have you ever taken it up the ass before, cunt?" he asked.

"I tried it once, sir. It hurt too much and we stopped."

He chuckled and said, "Well, we aren't going to stop this time."

He turned to Jim and said, "Jimmy boy, I hope you appreciate this. I'm doing you a big favor here breaking this bitch in for you."

He turned back to me and said, "Okay, bitch. Fuck me with that hot ass of yours."

I was in a very precarious position. Aside from having a cock poised to enter my ass, my legs were spread too far apart. As I straddled JT's lounge chair I was having trouble keeping my balance. I started lowering myself slowly until I felt the head of his touching my ass. I felt my fear rising as I adjusted my position until his cock was pressing against my opening.

I began to apply pressure slowly. I moaned in fear and pain as the head of his hard cock began to enter my body. His hard spear was spreading me open but I began having trouble controlling my descent.

I glanced up at his face. He saw that I was in danger of falling and impaling myself on his hard cock all in one violent stroke. I saw the look of amusement on his face as the head of his cock finally won out and popped through that tight circle of muscle and entered me. I tried desperately to control my descent onto his cock. But once it started I lost my balance and fell. I screamed in pain as I slid quickly down his hard shaft and buried it in my ass.

JT laughed at my struggles and at my pain. He waited a moment until I could hear him through the pain. I was crying loudly and panting for breath and he obviously enjoyed my suffering.

When he could see that I was a little more aware of what was happening to me he ordered me to start pumping. I grabbed the arms of his chair and struggled to improve my footing. I managed to slowly get my feet back under me and lift myself back up off of his shaft. Every move I made set off more burning pain in my ass.

Because I was in so much pain it was hard to tell. But once I judged that I had reached the end of his cock I started to lower myself back down. Thankfully my descent was more controlled this time. The pain was excruciating, both in my legs and my ass. But I was too terrified to do anything but strive to please this man. I was convinced he was a cold blooded killer and I didn't want us to become his next victims.

As difficult as it was, I finally got a rhythm going. He watched in fascination as my breasts swung wildly while I skewered myself painfully on his cock. Every once in a while he would reach up and play with a breast. He got a big kick out of pulling on or pinching my nipple to throw me off of my rhythm.

It seemed like a very long time. But eventually I could see that I was finally getting to him. Despite the fact that my legs were about to give out, I wanted desperately to get this over with and I started speeding up as much as I could.

At some time during my ordeal he had set his beer aside. As he neared orgasm he reached up and grabbed one of my breasts in each of his large, rough hands. He squeezed viciously, causing me to cry out in pain. I have no doubt that was the sound that put him over the edge and he came in my body once more.

I slowed to a stop. When he indicated that he was finished I climbed off. I tried to block out of my mind where his cock had just been. I wanted more than anything to not think about what I was doing. I took a deep breath, leaned forward and cleaned his cock and his balls with my tongue. I kissed his cock and thanked him properly.

He sat back and watched me clean him, enjoying my obvious disgust at what I was being forced to do. While I was sucking his cock clean he reached out and grabbed his beer again. Then he relaxed and ordered me to turn around and bend over so he could see my asshole.

Out of fear I obeyed instantly. As I did, as I turned and put my abused body on display for them in such a degrading manner, the pain that remained from what I had just done was overshadowed by the shame of being displayed and used this way. And it was so much worse because my husband was forced to watch helplessly.

JT looked at me for a minute and then said, "Nice fuck, bitch. But you're disgusting. Go inside and use the bathroom. Clean your nasty ass up. Don't dawdle."

I said, "Yes, sir," and hurried inside. I sat there in that tiny bathroom, holding my head in my hands and sobbing hopelessly while that cruel bastard's cum slowly drained out of me. When my ass stopped draining I stood up and looked down at the mess in the toilet bowl. I was relieved that there was no sign of blood. I had been all but certain that I had torn something inside of me when I fell down on his cock.

I used a damp cloth to clean myself quickly and hurried back outside.

I was ordered to show him my ass again. I stood between their chairs, turned around and bent over, keeping my knees straight. I reached back and spread the cheeks of my very sore ass open for their amusement. When I was in position he said, "Look at that, Luke! I told you the bitch would close right back up. When they're young like that you can do just about anything to them."

I stood between the two of them, bent over and holding my ass open for a long time. I guess they enjoyed the view. It was a very long time before they ordered me to sit down on the ground between them.

I sat there quietly, only stirring when they wanted another beer. I glanced at Jim from time to time as the afternoon wore on. He kept his eyes open and he was always facing in my direction. But he seemed to be staring sightlessly at nothing in particular.

I tried not to think at all. Any thoughts that came to mind were unpleasant. I didn't want to think about the rape and humiliation I've been subjected to already. But our uncertain future was even more difficult to contemplate. There seemed to be no end to our ordeal in sight. There was no way of telling how long the rape and humiliation might continue.

I wasn't sure how we could survive this. But I knew that I didn't want to die. The problem was that I couldn't see this ending any other way. These two men had nothing to gain by letting us go and everything to gain by killing us when we no longer amused them. If we were dead and our bodies disposed of we could never testify against them should they ever get caught.

It started getting dark and we went back inside. I was put to work cooking supper. I made hamburgers and macaroni and cheese. It's hard to plan a meal when you don't know what the larders are stocked with and you don't know what the people you are feeding want to eat. I wanted to feed them poison. But even if I knew where I could find some I hadn't the nerve to try it. Not yet anyway.

I cleaned up the little kitchenette after we ate. While I worked I heard noises coming from the back of the RV. They were removing the tow dolly with our car attached. I looked out back and saw them push our car under some trees. Then they did the same with the tow dolly.

While I knew I had a few seconds I ran to the chair where Jim was restrained once more and held his head in my hands. I told him that I loved him and that I was so sorry for what they were making him see.

He shook his head violently and moaned into his gag. I understood what he was trying to say. I saw it in his eyes. He loved me and he didn't hold what was happening to me against me. It was plain. But I wasn't sure that if we survived this he would be able to get these images out of his mind. Or if I could.

I kissed his cheeks and then hurried back to the kitchen so that they wouldn't see us together when they returned.

I heard them put the lounge chairs back in the storage compartment under the floor of the RV and finally they came back inside. I was sent to the bathroom and told to shower and get cleaned up.

They brought with them my suitcases from the car. While I was taking a quick shower they laid them out on the bed and went through my clothes.

I took a shower and dried off. Then I went to see what they wanted next.

JT had taken a pair of scissors to one of my skirts. I was ordered to put it on. I wasn't surprised to find that it ended just below my pussy. At least it seemed to. I wasn't able to look in a mirror. It's hard to tell just looking down.

Next he handed me a sheer blouse. It was meant to be worn over a bra and a slip, or under a jacket or a vest. I pulled it on and the first thing I noticed was that he had removed all of the buttons. I tied it under my breasts and looked down. There was more cleavage showing than I had ever displayed before. But the fact that my breasts, my nipples, were plainly visible under the top made the amount of cleavage on display pretty much a non-issue.

JT finally pulled me around and stood me where I could see myself in the mirror in the bedroom. It was awful. As I said, my breasts were plainly visible and I was pretty sure that from a lower angle at least a part of my slit would also be on display. The hem of the skirt was crooked and there were threads dangling. It was slutty and tacky. I looked like a prostitute. And a cheap one at that!

I was led out to the living room and put in a seat. They didn't tie me up. They knew I wouldn't try to get away without my husband.

Luke got in the driver's seat and JT went outside to guide him as he turned the RV around in the clearing.

It took a lot of backing up and pulling forward but finally they got it turned around and we drove back down the trail until we got back to a real road. Luke drove for nearly an hour. He made numerous turns on narrow country roads. It was obvious that he knew the area well.

He finally pulled up and parked near a redneck bar out in the middle of nowhere. I was surprised at how many old cars and pickup trucks were out front. I guess when there is only one place to go, everybody goes there. It looked like there must be rednecks from all over the county in there.

JT and Luke hogtied Jim and carried him into the shower. I winced at the loud thump I heard when they dropped him in the small stall. JT told my husband, "Remember, Jimmy boy. Your little wife will be with us. The first sign of a problem from you and I slit her fucking throat. Got it?"

I didn't hear his answer. They had put the gag back in his mouth. I can only assume that he nodded in response.

I was led into the bar between my two captors. The first thing I noticed when we got inside was that it was a pretty rough looking crowd. I only saw one other woman in the bar. She was an older, tough looking waitress. I guess she'd have to be tough around these men. She glanced at me but she wasn't fazed in the least by my slutty appearance.

I attracted a lot of attention. Conversations didn't stop. The place didn't suddenly get quiet. But every man in the bar seemed to be aware that I had come in. I felt the eyes scan my exposed body as we worked our way through the smoke filled room.

We made our way to the bar and JT ordered three beers. I stood facing the bar staring at nothing, trying desperately to keep my mind blank while the brothers turned back to the room and looked around.

JT leaned down and in a threatening voice he growled in my ear, "Remember, bitch. If you make a sound I don't like, or if you disobey a single order while we're in here, Jimmy boy is dead meat. I won't stand for being embarrassed by some dumb cunt in front of my friends."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.