Family Gathering - Cover

Family Gathering

by Thesandman

Copyright© 2008 by Thesandman

Incest Sex Story: Coming together as a family produces some surprising results

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

For years we'd been going up to Blue Mountain Lake where my parents had built and owned a cabin, though my grandfather had been the one to originally purchase the land. It had become a family tradition, and one in which we had all come to look forward to especially as it was so far tucked away, affording us a great deal of privacy. As such, running around in the nude was never a big deal for any of us, including mom and dad back in those days. They had brought each of my siblings and I up with the same sort of openness about being nude in front of one another, so much so, that none of us even gave it a second thought as we grew up and matured.

The other interesting thing about the four of us was, we were all paired fraternal twins. Jack and Jessica, (though my father had initially fought to have my older sister actually named Jill, which my mother adamantly refused to do) were not quite two years older than my twin sister Darlene and I. They had named me David after my grandfather, and Darlene after my mother Darla. So in some ways it was cool being paired twins as that was a rarity of sorts, though I believe that kept the four of us a lot closer than most siblings because of that.

We had all been looking forward to our annual stay at the cabin especially with my sister and I both planning on attending college soon, which meant it might be a while before we'd find and have the time to do so anytime soon. Jack along with Jessica were both engaged to be married, and that meant there would be inevitable change coming soon after that, so it might very well be the last time we all went to the cabin together alone as a family, not to mention the fact that though we called it our annual trip, it had been nearly two years since all four of us had been able to go up there together. So it was another reason that we truly were looking forward to going. With so much going on in our respective lives now, it was a chance to renew the closeness we had all shared together during the course of the years, an opportunity then to just enjoy being around one another again the way we all used to do.

And then only a day before we were scheduled to leave dad experienced some chest pains, requiring an emergency trip to the hospital, though the preliminary tests they ran, soon ruled out his having had any sort of heart attack or anything like that. But his doctor did want to keep him for twenty-four hours for observation, and then run some follow up tests the first of the week. And with that, our planned trip seemed to suddenly fall apart understandably so.

Unfortunately, with everyone else's plans there was just no other time that we could all reschedule and make the trip up to the lake, which is when mother stepped in and insisted that the four of us go up anyway, especially as it might indeed very well be the last time we did so as just the four of us together. After that, we all knew there would be additions to the family, including grand kids knowing Jack and Jessica, shortly after their respective marriages.

With the assurance that dad was doing just fine, and that it might not be anything more serious than intestinal flu or something, our parents insisted we still go up anyway, making the trip without them this time. This would be a first, and in a way fitting as we had never done so before, nor in all likelihood, would we ever be doing so again.

Maybe it was the realization of that which caused the four of us to decide to take a bit more up with us to drink than we normally would, especially with mom and dad around, though they never frowned on us for that either as long as we kept things to moderation. Without them being there this time however, we decided to make the best of it, and planned on having a really good time together enjoying the rest and relaxation of the Lake, fishing, and rowing around in the small boat we kept there. Though I for one enjoyed going for long walks in the woods, something that Darlene and I had both enjoyed doing ever since we'd been going up there as kids.

It wasn't an enormous cabin, but it wasn't a small one by way of comparison either. There was a large family gathering room with one entire wall holding an enormous fireplace for when the nights grew cold. There was a master bedroom which was our parents of course, and then two additional bedrooms each with king sized beds that we had shared together as kids growing up, all of which were on the top floor with an overhanging balcony which we called the loft, both inside as well as outside the cabin, giving it a really unique feature to enjoy the surrounding mountain view with.

Perhaps out of respect for our parents, we took our old rooms with Jack and I taking the one, and the girls taking the other. After we'd put away all the provisions we'd brought along with us, we did some general cleaning and straightening, just as we'd always done, and then settled in preparing the evening meal we had planned.

We had gotten a nice warm fire going in the fireplace as the nights were definitely cool now, making it all warm and cozy inside, almost unbearably so. Both Jessica and Darlene were wearing next to nothing to compensate, simple tee-shirts and panties, which is what they normally wore to bed to sleep in, though it had been a couple of years since I'd seen either one of them naked. Something I became painfully aware of as they soon after came downstairs to rejoin us wearing only that. Jessica didn't appear to have changed too much, though again it had been a while, but my own twin sister certainly had, as her breasts were noticeably fuller.

Jack and I had even looked at one another sheepishly upon seeing them, the unspoken acknowledgement that our very own sister's were actually quite hot looking, passing between us. Darlene soon brought out a tray of Jell-O shooters which they had made earlier in the day in anticipation of our first evening together, and we also knew that Jessica had brought along some sort of a game she had purchased at a novelty store thinking it might be fun to check out and try amongst the four of us, though even Darlene had raised her eyebrows upon seeing it and reading some of the directions on the back.

"You do know this is one of those naughty games don't you?" she'd asked her sister.

"Only if you include the 'sex-cards'," she'd responded. "Otherwise it's not really all that bad, and might be fun to try out anyway, see if it's something we might enjoy with some of our other friends," she'd stated smiling.

Jessica had always been considered the wild one of the family, including my brother Jack, who had a fair bit of a reputation himself with the girls, though his fiancé' Patricia, soon to be my sister in law in a few months, had somehow managed to take him off the market. Even so, Jack was a bit leery about playing the game as he knew how Jessica could get, especially after she'd had a bit to drink when her inhibitions really flew out the window. She'd once been dared to run out to the street in a blinding snowstorm completely naked, which she'd done, and which should have been simple enough. But she had done so waiting until a car finally came by, shocking the hell out of the passengers, before running back inside the house, cold as she was by then.

She and Darlene had already had a couple of the rum-filled Jell-O shooters before Jack and I had had any ourselves, so the girls had gotten a pretty good head start as Jessica laid out the game and began explaining the simple rules to us.

Although we'd decided not to even use the "Sex cards" as Jessica called them, there were two other decks to be drawn from, which were labeled "naughty" and "nice", though even the nice ones weren't anything you might expect as we eventually found out.

"So what happens if someone refuses to do something?" I asked curiously, as I was already wondering about a couple of situations that might possibly arise as I thumbed through a few of the cards beforehand.

"No fair peeking!" Jessica said taking the cards away from me as she did so, placing them back where they belonged on the game board. "But you're right, there should be some sort of penalty involved, should someone chicken out or refuse to do something."

"Like what?" Jack asked curiously.

"Well, for one ... if you guys refuse to do something when it's your turn, then I say you have to wash and dry all the dishes for the week while we're up here."

"Then you guys need to clean all the fish we catch should you refuse," Jack counter-offered, knowing full well how much both Jessica and Darlene hated having to do that. Jessica even thought about that for a moment, and then agreed, though Darlene wasn't too happy about going along with that decision when she made it. Eventually we all decided we'd be allowed a single 'pass' letting us all off the hook just once, but then after that, the penalties would come into play.

Since Jessica and Darlene had very little on themselves, Jack and I had stripped down to socks and shorts to even things out. The fact we were, and had been used to seeing one another naked before wasn't a significant factor in playing the game even though there was a good chance that eventually we'd all wind up being naked anyway. The problem as I saw it, was what sort of things we might all be required to do while we were playing it. These were after all my own brothers and sisters here, and though we'd all gone through periods of sibling curiosities while growing up, it had never really gone beyond that.

"Let's just play and see how it goes," Jessica finally stated after seeing Jack and I's still concerned hesitation. "You can always refuse to do something," she added.

"Yeah ... once!" I reminded everyone, catching a laugh out of Darlene, which surprised me, as she actually seemed to be growing excited about playing the damn game, though I was already beginning to wonder if the Jell-O shooters she'd so quickly consumed had anything to do with that.

Jack was the first to roll the dice, landing on a square that said simply "Take a Drink", so he got off easy, consuming one of the Jell-O shots sitting on the tray beside us.

"My turn!" Jessica said excitedly, rolling the die moving her nude little caricature forwards on the board landing on a "Naughty or Nice" square, thus drawing a card which happened to say "Nice" on the top when she drew it. "Show the person on your right something nice they'd like to see for thirty seconds," she read, which just happened to be Jack.

"Hmm," he pondered teasingly for a brief moment. "Ok, it's been a while since I've even seen them sis, so ... show me your tits!"

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Like you haven't seen them before," she said lifting her tank-top tee shirt up and over them, revealing herself as she sat there, though Jack only really glimpsed at them briefly, just as we all had before replacing her shirt.

Then it was my turn. I soon landed on a square that was a silhouette of two people engaged in some sort of sex act, which would have normally required the drawing of one of the sex cards.

"Free space?"

"Not hardly," Jessica said, "Not in this game anyway. But since we've decided not to use those particular cards, we'll declare those an article of clothing to be removed space instead then."

Since everyone agreed, I removed one of my socks though there was some discussion about that as well since Jessica was only wearing the single tee-shirt and panties, though Darlene was wearing a bra beneath hers giving her three items as well.

Darlene then rolled and was required to draw one of the Naughty/Nice cards, this one showing as being Naughty as she reached for it. "Ah oh!" she said somewhat red faced as she looked at the card.

"What?" Jack asked seeing her expression as she quickly glanced over towards her sister.

"What's it say?" Jessica asked as well, "Read it!"

Darlene took a quick swallow, and then did so. "Show everyone how you prefer touching yourself when you masturbate!" she exclaimed with a somewhat shocked tone of voice, and then looking up. "No way!"

Jessica laughed, "So ... you taking your first refusal?" she asked. Darlene thought about it briefly, as bad as that might be, it could get a lot worse, and we all knew it.

"No ... but you're really going to make me do this?" she asked once again as though somehow Jessica would take pity on her and let her off the hook.

"Are you kidding? Hell no sis! I happen to know you masturbate all the time," she announced telling Jack and I that she did, though I think we all knew that from the number of inadvertent discoveries we'd all made throughout the years, but being placed in a position of openly doing it with everyone else watching was something else entirely.

"Jessica!" Darlene declared back indignantly.

"Well, you do ... so don't even try denying it!" she answered back boldly.

"Didn't say I was denying it," Darlene responded in a much softer tone of voice, "just didn't think I'd end up sitting here showing everyone how I did," she finished saying even more softly.

Personally, I was surprised that she'd actually consider doing it instead of taking her refusal, but she did, though I could see both Jack as well as Jessica took a serious interest in her doing it as she decided to actually do so.

"And you have to do it for real too!" Jessica warned, otherwise, it's the same thing as a refusal, and I happen to know how you like and prefer doing it, so I know if you're trying to fool anyone and get out of actually doing it for real," she had thus told us all.

"Just remember when it's your turn to have to do something like this," Darlene somewhat playfully hissed back at her. "Because I'm not letting you off easy either," she warned her.

For myself, I was surprised, delightedly so yes, admittedly, when Darlene flipped herself around onto her tummy, then slid her hand down the front of her panties though she also knelt now on her knees with her head resting against one of the throw pillows.

"That's how you enjoy getting off huh?" Jack said as we all sat there watching her actually masturbating herself for the full 30 seconds of time that was required of her.

"Yeah, it is," she admitted after the time had expired. "Well ... one of the ways anyway," she said suddenly grinning though her face had turned crimson upon admitting that.

"Ah, don't get too embarrassed by admitting it sis," Jessica told her. "After all, we all do it ... and I've certainly seen everyone here doing it too!"

"When?" I said suddenly curious, "Whenever did you catch me?" which they all laughed at.

"I'll tell you all later about it," Jessica shot back at me, "Maybe as a naughty story requirement or something," she contemplated, already making me wonder what she had seen, and when, though I now knew, I'd probably hear about it soon enough, along with everyone else.

We continued playing the game, most everyone taking shots of Jell-O, and eventually getting entirely naked as we continued using the silhouetted spots for that purpose. In time, everyone but me was entirely naked, though all I had left on was my shorts. Jack then drew a naughty card, telling him that if he wasn't already erect, he was to play with himself until he was, and though shy at first to actually have to do so, eventually did, much to my sister's amused expressions as we all sat there watching him making it get hard.

"My turn!" Jessica soon after announced rolling the dice, likewise drawing a Nice card, which she then read. "Sit on the lap of the person to your right, and do something nice for them," she read to us all, as we all in turn glanced over at Jack who continued to sit with his nice solid erection showing.

"This could get interesting," Darlene commented giggling as she did so.

Jessica soon crossed over sitting in Jack's lap, but I watched as her hand actually slipped down between his legs, grasping his prick, which was indeed hard as a rock as she sat there holding it.

"I wonder, is this naughty? Or nice?" she asked jokingly.

"I think it's a bit of both," Jack sighed pleasurably as sis sat in his lap fondling his erect hard penis.

"Ok, I think time's up," Darlene stated as she now rolled the dice, though now landing on one of the silhouetted squares that we hadn't decided to do anything about yet as everyone except for myself, who was still wearing shorts, was already naked.

"Well, either we start using the "sex cards" or we need to come up with something else for anyone landing on those squares, including David here, though I think after he finally does lose the shorts, he'll be doing whatever we've agreed to do if anyone else lands on one of those," Jessica announced.

"Like what?" I asked curiously, though I was staring at Darlene's boobs as she leaned over, her twin nipples about as hard and erect as they could be as she did so. Seeing me looking at them so brazenly, Jessica smiled.

"I know!" She said suddenly, though the three of us all looked at one another worriedly. Whenever Jessica got that particular look in her eye, we knew she was up to something that was apt to be out there. "But first, before I say anything, let's all of us right here and now make a promise to one another."

"A promise?" Jack asked. "About what?"

"That whatever happens here this weekend, whatever we do stays here amongst the four of us, and that none of us will ever say or tell anyone else about what happened here this weekend."

"Ah oh..." Darlene said looking at her sister. "What are you saying sis?"

"Simply this, let's face it, we're ALL horny at the moment, can we agree on that?"

We all looked at one another, but there was no denying it. Jack certainly couldn't, his prick was still about as rock hard as it was when he first made it that way, and even though I was still wearing my briefs, my own cock was almost painfully concealed inside them as aroused as I was myself.

"Ok, agreed," We all eventually said with Jessica's prompting. "Whatever we do..." Jack added ensuring we were all willing to abide by that promise to one another.

Jessica sat back smiling, though I noticed her hand was unabashedly down between her legs as she nonchalantly sat there slow-fingering her slit.

"We use the sex cards, but ... there is one other option, you can either pick a card and do whatever it tells you to do, or the other three decide what it is they want to see or have that person do."

Once again we all looked at one another, but as we'd all agreed to the promise we'd made, there was a sudden air of expectation and excitement that transcended whatever inhibitions or misgivings any of us might have had.

"So Darlene, since you landed on the square, we'll give you a pass this time, but only if David removes his shorts, so that we're all totally naked and on even footing now going forward."

Seeing that that was only fair under the circumstances, and also seeing the look of gratitude on my twin sister's face, I soon after removed my briefs, revealing to everyone there that I was just as excitedly hard and aroused as my older brother was.

"Nice cock little brother," Jessica grinned looking at me. "Been a while since I've seen it," she added making me blush and raising a few curious questions by Jack and Darlene having said that. Jessica laughed, waving them off however. "Save that for the chat room," she'd said.

There were two squares we hadn't visited as yet, one was the orgy room, and the other was the chat room. With the incorporation of the sex cards now, it was very likely that at some point we'd end up in the orgy room now for sure. The chat room was part of the normal play where if you landed in that square and someone else either landed on it with you, or passed through it while someone was there, they could ask you anything they wanted to, and of course the rules were, you had to tell the truth about whatever that subject was. A short time later Jessica was in fact sitting in the chat room when Jack passed through though finishing his turn on one of the silhouetted squares.

"Now what?" he asked somewhat nervously.

"Well first, you get to ask me about anything you'd like, then after that, either draw a card or let the three of us decide what we'd like to see you do."

Jack thought for a moment, and then smiled as obviously something came to mind.

"Have you and Darlene ever fooled around together? And if you did ... what did you do?"

"That's two questions!" Darlene immediately stated, her face already beginning to blush furiously as she said it. Jessica laughed however.

"True, it is sis, but in all fairness, we need to abide by the intent of the question and not make it even more complicated in asking or the chat room won't be as interesting as it should be."

I noticed her face was even redder now than before as Jessica continued.

"Yes, we have," she began. "And in fact, the most recent time was just three weeks ago," she informed us all. "Darlene and I had gone out shopping, and had come home with several of the items we'd purchased, which included a few new sexy negligee's, one I picked up that I plan on wearing on my honeymoon, as well as a couple of others. Darlene picked up a couple as well, so we decided to try them on and show one another how they looked on ourselves."

I could see by the look on Jack's face he was sitting there envisioning all this, just as I was, not even realizing my hand had dropped down into my lap until I felt the delicious smear of pre-lubrication that I just then realized I was using to further stimulate the head of my cock with.

"Darlene was modeling a bright red baby-doll nightie she had purchased, and had told me that it even had a crotch-less panty, I told her to come over and stand closer to me so I could see it, which she did of course, but when she did, and as I sat there staring at her pink little split, I couldn't help myself, so I placed my finger on her hard swollen little clit, and rubbed it."

"Ok, I think everyone's got the picture," Darlene interrupted trying to head Jessica off from saying anything more, but to no avail as she continued on ignoring Darlene's pained very embarrassed look.

"Obviously she was enjoying it as she stood there, allowing me to continue fingering her, so then I simply leaned over and captured her clit in my mouth and tickled it with my tongue until she came."

"I did not!" Darlene claimed emphatically.

"Oh yes you did!" Jessica challenged her. "I heard and felt you cry out a few moments after that, so don't tell me you didn't enjoy it, or that you didn't actually cum when I did it."

Darlene looked at Jack and I, but finally acknowledged it was the truth, "I couldn't help it," she told us. "It really did feel damn good!"

"Well, now that that little secret's been shared, time to find out what Jack's decision is," Jessica said now looking over towards him. "So ... which one is it going to be?"

"I think I'm fucked either way," he said still trying to decide, though once again Jessica laughed at this comment.

"That depends on the cards, or on us," she said still laughing.

I honestly hadn't really considered that very real possibility until now. Though it was also true that Darlene and I had gone through a brief period of masturbating one another, we'd never taken it beyond that. And now ... the very real possibility existed that something far beyond that might actually happen. And though on the one hand I was unsure about doing that, on the other, especially as I felt my cock lurch with the anticipation of that, I also found myself looking forward to it if it did happen too.

"Let's go with the cards," he said almost immediately. "I have a feeling they'll actually be easier to do than something the three of you might decide to come up with!" Jack drew the card, his eyes widening as he looked at the silhouetted image of a man going down on a woman.

"Well?" Jessica asked curiously. "What's it say?"

"Roll the dice, and then perform oral sex on the person to your right for that number of minutes," he announced placing the card back at the bottom of the pile. We were all looking at Doreen expectantly.

"Really? Me? You're actually going to do it?" she asked.

"That's what the card says, and that's what we all agreed to," Jack stated. "Unless of course you're going to claim your first refusal!"

It was interesting, no one had even done that as yet, I had in fact almost forgotten about doing that myself, and was actually surprised when Darlene indicated she wouldn't.

"Roll the dice," she told him. Jack rolled a four.

"Four minutes then," Jessica confirmed looking at her watch. "So ok Darlene, lay back and spread em kiddo!"

She quickly did so, laying on her back as Jessica propped one of the large comfy throw pillows behind her head, Jack then positioned himself between our sisters legs and began licking her with his tongue as Jessica and I watched, my sister keeping one eye on her minute hand as we did.

"By the way, according to the rules, if anyone cums, they're out of the game. So the last one who does is considered to be the winner."

"Sound like they'd be the loser the way I see it," I added in, my arousal level suddenly going up a notch as Jack continued to probe and tongue fuck my twin-sister's pussy as they lay there next to me.

"Yeah, have to agree with that," Jessica giggled still watching them herself. "And by the look on Darlene's face, she might not make it through the four minutes either!"

She did though, just barely, her breathing becoming rapid well on her way towards orgasm when Jessica suddenly announced that the time was up.

"My turn is it?" Darlene asked still sounding a bit breathless. Jack returned to his own seat on the floor, though I noticed his cock looked even harder, certainly more angry looking than it had, all purple and swollen with a drop of moisture actually leaking from the tip of his prick as he retook his place.

Almost shakily, Darlene rolled the dice and ended up having to draw a Naughty card. "Go directly to the Orgy room and wait there until you roll doubles before you can leave," she read.

"Now it's really going to get interesting!" Jack stated upon hearing that. Jessica then read the rules regarding the orgy room. Once someone was there, anyone else either landing on, or even passing by, had to stop and remain in that room until they were able to roll doubles on the dice before being allowed to leave. In the meantime, one of the silhouetted sex-cards had to be drawn, and whoever was inside the room had to do whatever the card told them to do, for the entire time they remained in the room, or until someone else joined them requiring the draw of a new card, though both cards then had to be incorporated together as much as possible.

"Holy shit!" Darlene said drawing the card, which showed the picture of a female on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind.

"Ah ... what if it's Jessica that ends up in the room before one of us?" I openly asked out of curiosity.

The girls looked at one another simultaneously and laughed, "We'll figure it out," they said almost exactly in unison, causing an even bigger laugh saying that.

But as luck would have it, I was the first to roll the die and move through the "Orgy Room", and since Darlene hadn't rolled doubles on the dice yet, I was the one that was now stranded with her, the sudden realization of the position we'd soon be taking foremost on my mind as I did.

"So have you two ever..." Jack began the question.

"Not with each other, no," I said simply, "and that sounds like a chat-room question anyway," I quickly added as I scooted around behind my twin sister, who was kneeling now waiting with eager anticipation as I came around behind her. "You?"

"Ah, same same," Jessica said jumping in. "Guess you'll have to wait and find that one out," she teased, though she had once again gone back to gently frigging herself as I placed the head of my prick at the opening of Darlene's very wet slippery opening.

"You ok with this?" I did ask before sliding inside her. But she merely smiled, nodded her head in approval, and then spoke.

"I'll be honest David, I've often wondered what it would be like if we ever did, so I guess in a moment or so now, I will."

My head was still buzzing from the Jell-O shooters as we'd finished one tray and had started on a second, but my cock was buzzing as well, especially as I began to slip it inside my own sister, feeling the slickness of her cunt as it began to wrap itself around my shaft.

"Oh fuck that's nice!" I moaned pleasurably, the sensation of her sweetness robbing me of my senses as she wiggled back against me, likewise moaning out her pleasure as well.

"Damn that's nasty looking!" Jack said as he sat seriously stroking his cock now all the while watching Darlene and I as we sat there fucking in front of them.

"Just remember Jack," Jessica warned him. "You cum ... you're out!" she teased looking at him as well as he sat stroking his prick, though she was frigging herself now just as furiously.

"Come on, roll!" Jack half demanded. "It's your turn!"

Jessica did, just managing to land in the Orgy room along with us. Drawing a new card, it again showed the image of a woman getting eaten. "Hmm," she murmured, "under the circumstances, it looks like there's only one real option here!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.