Good Girls Swallow - Cover

Good Girls Swallow

Copyright© 2008 by wordytom

Chapter 21: A Time To Conceal

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21: A Time To Conceal - She wants his baby. He wants to get far away from her. Her crippled husband wants him to make babies while he, the husband, watches. Bad guys want to kill him, the US government would not mind if he was dead and the President of the US is an idiot. Otherwise just another day at the office.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Over dinner we began to take a serious look at Oklahoma as a permanent base of operations. I came up with another bit of odd information that made Oklahoma even more a viable alternative.

"I read in a magazine article about a year ago that due to the depressed economy the State of Oklahoma offered some great tax incentives to lure industry into the state."

"So?" Bobbie asked.

"What if we start a series of labor intensive projects that are labor intensive and environmentally safe?" She looked at me and waited.

"Your point being?" she asked.

"Catfish and crayfish farms might be a good start. If there are any played out mines in the area or natural caves, grow mushrooms. We could start a quarry operation and start a brick factory even."

Then she got it. "You mean to do all this on my thousand acres of land."

"Yes, and perhaps we buy up even more land in the surrounding area."

"Danny boy, I knew there was some good reason I let you come panting after me and get me pregnant. It's your brains."

"If we put our research facility right in the middle of a specially designed community and brag to the world how great we are, we could hide in plain sight." I tried to look modest.

Bobbie said, "We send Warren and Sophie out there to look it over and do studies about the viability of our plans to build a cat fish farm or an agricultural research lab or something on it. Then we dig deep and build high. My Uncle Norman can take care of incorporating and hiding resources so we will look just like any other greedy corporation nosing around for cheap labor and a tax break." She smiled and looked around at us.

"Warren, since she volunteered you to go on recon, what are your thoughts now that we are seriously planning to do it?" I asked.

"It still sounds like it's worth taking a look. Just remember I don't care to eat possum pie or French fried snake or any of that stuff."

"Professor?" I asked.

"I agree we must do something. I do not care so long as it is safe. That nasty Henry must not find our laboratory down here." fingertips." His eyes got the glare of the religious fanatic in them. "There is just so much to do."

I suggested we all got a good night's sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.