Good Girls Swallow - Cover

Good Girls Swallow

Copyright© 2008 by wordytom

Chapter 15: And I Am Here To Help You

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15: And I Am Here To Help You - She wants his baby. He wants to get far away from her. Her crippled husband wants him to make babies while he, the husband, watches. Bad guys want to kill him, the US government would not mind if he was dead and the President of the US is an idiot. Otherwise just another day at the office.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

The porter came first, looked at the two unconscious Arabs on the floor and stepped around them, wheeling a cart with him. "They was lazy bastards since they come to work here two days ago," was his only comment.

We were moved down to the second floor. We left Keith's two men, Peter and Walter standing guard outside our door. Bobbie brought the money and I carried the attaché case as if it were gold, which in a way it was. The single room they assigned us was cramped after our luggage was brought in and stacked in a pile. There was no other suite available. It suddenly dawned on me that we had lugged around our entire load luggage. There was hers, mine and also that of the two dead lovers Daniel and Carl. I decided it was time to see what, if any surprises we might find. I started with Carl's.

Socks, underwear handkerchiefs and shirts were all one suitcase gave up. I slit the lining and found nothing. That didn't mean there was nothing to find, merely that I found nothing. Carl's Val-Pak had three suits, two belts and some kiddy porn of the worst kind. I threw that in the trash. A money belt was folded inside a suit. It was jam packed with hundred dollar bills. I set it aside. After a bit more of searching I found nothing else worth keeping outside a few rings and a Rolex. It was inscribed one back, "To my lover Carl from Dannikins. Dannikins? Too bad Carl wasn't killed at birth. There was also a nude photo of a much, much younger Daniel. He appeared to be about twelve. That picture went in the trash.

I painstakingly went through Daniel's stuff next. His clothing of course, was for a much heavier person. Than I. I tossed it all on the pile with Carl's stuff. I called the desk and requested they send a maid up immediately. When she knocked on the door, I quickly sat back in the wheelchair while Bobbie let her in.

"I wish to dispose of everything you see on the floor. If you want it you may have it," I told her. She grinned widely and phoned down for a laundry hamper. In less than five minutes all property belonging to Carl and Daniel were gone, with the exception of the few things I kept for good reason.

Action and danger make some people horny and renders others impotent. An hour later, alone in our new room finally, we screwed ourselves to sleep. I kept waking up during the night to listen for any new danger. Bobbie stayed hugged up close to me, naked and sated for the time being. I rolled over on my elbow and bent down. I kissed her sleeping mouth and heard her make a little mew of happiness in her sleep.

I felt helpless and hated the feeling. I was way in over my head and had no idea whom to call on for help. My own government appeared to be riddled with people who were against us. They seemed linked up with the Watkins bunch somehow. Finally I closed my eyes and dropped into an angry sleep. It felt like only minutes later Bobbie woke me by shaking my arm.

I opened my eyes and she said, "Let's get out of here. I want to leave now." She looked terrified. "Please, Danny, Let's just get out of here and go."

"May I get dressed first?" I asked her. "Also, I'd like to shower. Will you join me?" I quickly came up off the bed and held my hand out to her. She took it and I lifted her to her feet. That simple act seemed to calm her.

As I followed her into the shower, I took a bar of soap and began to wash her back. She relaxed a little more. I kissed the back of her neck and her shoulder. She turned and dropped to her knees. As she took me into her mouth I became fully hard. She gagged and brought her head back a little before she began to suck me again. I began to fuck her mouth slowly. "I'm almost ready to cum," I told her reluctantly.

Slowly she got to her feet and threw her arms around my neck. I grabbed her by the cheeks of her firm ass and lifted her up until my peter slipped under her and jabbed at her ass. She reached down and positioned herself on it just right as I slowly lowered her back down until it entered her pussy. She squirmed around so much I almost dropped her. She locked her legs around me, I worked myself in, and out in slow motion until she moaned, "Oh god, I'm coming."

"Oh yes, oh yes. Me too," I grunted as I let go. My knees grew weak and I strained to not fall. I felt empty and tired and wanted to go back to bed. No such luck. We had to get out of there. We rinsed off and got out. Minutes later we were dressed.

"Sweetheart, we are going to have to leave here with our jackets, two back packs and the money. Let's eat and get hold of Keith."

"Yes," she said, "Let's eat and get hold of Keith." Sex had calmed her down again. I wished it would work that well for me.

As we stepped on the elevator, she faced the back wall. She didn't notice the elderly couple as they got in behind me. Without turning around, she said in a clear voice, "I liked your cock in my mouth."

The woman giggled and the man smiled at her. As Bobbie stiffened and blushed I laughed and asked, "I bet you like your foot in your mouth too, don't you?"

"Sorry," Bobby mumbled.

"Remember when your father heard you say almost those very words, m'dear? He was a bit put out as I recall." The man had a big grin on his face. His wife laughed and hugged him.

We were all smiling still when we entered the dining room. Bobbie and I were led to our usual table. We ordered and waited for the food to arrive. I asked the waitress to get hold of Keith. He and the food arrived at the same time. "What's up?" he asked.

"We need help to cut through the bullshit. I wish to drive my wheelchair into the truck you got us and exit on foot miles later with no one the wiser. If you know someone who could use a top of the line wheelchair, give mine to him. I need a smaller, more maneuverable model."

"Or her," Bobbie cut in. "Don't be so sexist."

"Or her what?" I asked, with no idea what she was talking about.

"Or the her whom we give the wheelchair to as a gift."

"Okay, I sighed, "Or her. Just make certain it goes to someone deserving."

Keith got a funny look on his face. "My daughter," he said in a strained voice. "She has a spinal injury. The money you have been wildly throwing around has been like a godsend to us. Although nearly all the medical is paid by the state, you would be surprised how many other expenses there are."

"Keith, as a gesture of thanks we would like for you to give this chair to her. There are a few changes to be made before it will fit her. Tell Sir Willy I said I would appreciate it if he took care of everything. When this is over I'd like to meet your daughter if it would be possible."

"I'd like to meet her also and tell her what a wonderful father she has." Bobbie had tears in her eyes as she patted his arm.

He smiled his thanks. "Let's get your banking taken care of and see about a boat.

We ate in silence, not talking until we were finished. I rolled away from the table and Bobbie and Keith followed. At the bank we had more problems. A stranger stood talking to the banker. "This man says we cannot issue you your funds, Mister Hundley."

"Oh? And why not?" Just as we were ready to get away we have more problems.

"He has papers stating he is acting as a representative of Hundley International and the Watkins Group. He has requested we halt all financial transactions on any Hundley account."

"Please look at whose name is on the account." I looked the man up and down. Suddenly I spied the end of a blue ink tattoo on one wrist when his shirt cuff rode up for a moment. "Also call the police, Keith. This is one of the people working with the drug pushers. For certain he is an ex-con himself. Have him pull up his right sleeve and you'll find a prison style tattoo. These kinds of tattoos are called 'time marks' because people doing time often get them."

"You keep your hands off of me." The stranger started to back up.

I said, "Grab him, Keith." The man quickly turned and ran from the bank.

"Please give me the travelers' checks and the debit cards I ordered," I told the bank clerk. He hesitated. "Move your ass," I barked at him, "Or face a great big damage suit."

"Better do it," Keith said. "This is a man who knows what he wants."

The manager came over and we explained about the ex-con. I waved away the man's apology. "Put everything in the small flight bag my wife is carrying." I ordered. We waited patiently. I saw the imposter watching us from the hotel gift shop.

"Keith, Our friend is back and watching us from the gift shop entrance. He's going to follow us back into the hotel and up to our room. I'd bet the farm on that. I believe he wants to make a try for the money. Shall we accommodate him?"

Keith looked down at me sitting in the wheelchair. "Perhaps I should leave you here and wander aimlessly elsewhere." He smiled, gave a small salute to Bobbie and left us with all that money. Bobby and I entered newly created passwords for our individual debit cards.

"Let's go back to our room and have someone come up for the luggage. We'll find a boat and get the hell out of Dodge." I held the bag on my lap while Bobbie followed. We entered an elevator and pushed the button for the second floor.

Just as the door started to close, our friend from the bank slipped through them. He pulled a gun and pointed it at Bobby. "Bitch, you stand next to the crip there. We'll go to your room and have ourselves a party. I'll show her what it's like to really get fucked." He sneered at me, having proved his manhood and turned his attention to Bobbie. I grabbed his gun hand and desperately twisted upward. I twisted harder than I meant to. He screamed as the wrist bones completely separated.

Keith was waiting when the elevator door swung open. "What the hell?" he exclaimed. Bobbie handed the would be robber's dropped gun to Keith. I suddenly realized my disguise as an invalid was about to be exposed. I wasn't too concerned, but preferred no one outside we three knew about it.

Keith grabbed the hurt gunman by the collar and dragged him toward our room. Just as we got there the man drew a second revolver with his uninjured left hand. "Look out!" I yelled.

Keith let go the collar and grabbed the hand holding the gun and bent it backwards. It discharged. The stranger's eyes popped wide open, his mouth formed an "O" as he folded. Keith let go and the would be robber fell to the floor dead. A scorch mark surrounded by a widening stain of red decorated his solar plexus area. "You two go into your room and wait for me. I'll take care of this."

A half hour later he entered without knocking. "I found we have another moonlighter on the housekeeping staff. The silly bitch came to work today wearing a ring that set her back at least a hundred quid. She bragged she had a Yank lover who was goin' to take her away from all this. She was not too happy when she learned her lover was freshly dead."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.