Good Girls Swallow - Cover

Good Girls Swallow

Copyright© 2008 by wordytom

Chapter 9: I Gave It Up For Lent

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9: I Gave It Up For Lent - She wants his baby. He wants to get far away from her. Her crippled husband wants him to make babies while he, the husband, watches. Bad guys want to kill him, the US government would not mind if he was dead and the President of the US is an idiot. Otherwise just another day at the office.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Sir William Logan-Lawton, a strikingly handsome man in his late thirties met us in front of the Hundley hanger with a top of the line, motorized wheelchair.

"I see you are still a mouthful," I-as-Daniel told him.

Sir William blushed and replied archly, "Yes, so you said before."

Alarm bells went off in my head at his response.

"Actually I've given it up for Lent," I told him in my best Daniel voice.

"Really?" His eyes narrowed. He seemed uncertain as to what sort of response was expected of him.

Bobbie sensed the by-play when she came up. She rested a possessive hand on my shoulder. "They'll have all the luggage out and loaded on a cart in a moment. She looked from Sir William's tense face to mine. "Is something wrong, Dear?"

"Oh, not really. I just told him that the old Daniel is dead to the gay life." I tried to sound like a penitent seeking absolution.

"Yes," she said in a steely voice, "We have started over with a new beginning." She stared straight at Sir William.

"Ah yes," he answered weakly. "I have arranged a suite of rooms for you at the Merewether. Shall we go?"

A van waited for us, parked a short ways from the plane. A ramp was dropped down from the back of the van so I could drive the chair right up. Two adjustable belts held the chair in place. In seconds we were on our way. "Sir Willy, my husband has given up the gay life. Okay?"

Flustered, he bumped into his chauffeur who almost swerved into another car. "Wh ... why are you telling me any of this?" He glanced at her and back toward the road.

"Daniel told me everything that happened between the two of you. We have had a long talk. I want a baby and he wants my proxy in the upcoming battle. If our lawyer is able to get a court order as we hope, the Watkins people will be thwarted for the foreseeable future.

"Right now the court is considering our petition to prevent Watkins from voting the stock on grounds of a conflict of interest. We have asked for federal accountants and the IRS to do a thorough audit on all past dealings going back the previous five years. I believe that is why they are trying so hard to kill us.

"Daniel, why didn't you tell me this when we last spoke?" he whined.

"What good would it do? It's me they want dead, not you," I answered him shortly.

"You've changed. Somehow you're more, I don't know, you seem more"

"Masculine I believe is the word you are looking for," Bobbie interrupted.

"Well, yes," he conceded, still flustered.

"You just don't know how masculine my husband has become. He's like a different man." I saw the mean smirk on her face. I thought to myself, Careful there, lady, don't let your anger at a dead piece of shit cause you to fuck things up. "He has changed his tastes a lot." I squeezed the hand she placed possessively on my shoulder in warning.

I almost choked at her word play and then interrupted before she went too far with her word games, "The new treatments have improved my health greatly and I continue to grow a little stronger every day. I might even be able to go for long walks again some day, at least I hope so."

We rode in silence to the Mayfair. "William," I told him as we got out, "We may have to disappear for a while until the baby is born. Don't worry about it though; we shall both give you full power of attorney to act in our behalf until we surface again.

"Tomorrow we'll need to withdraw what funds are available from my personal bank accounts over here. Bobbie and I plan to disappear as soon as we sign the papers in the morning. You shall act as our agent as well as in your own behalf. The hearing will be held within the next six months. Just remember you can sell out to them or me right now for five million dollars or you can stay in for your share of almost a billion. You choose."

"Three million," he said weakly.

"What three million?" Bobbie asked.

"That's what Missus Watkins offered me.

"And a blow job too, no doubt," I said without thinking.

"How did you know?" he asked in surprise as his eyes grew wide.

"I have heard tales about her," I answered in a non-committal way.

"My god, man, it would be like my own mother going down on me, a gray haired old lady? Ugh!" He shuddered delicately. I thought back over my experiences of the past months and sympathized with his attitude more than he could ever know.

The driver opened the back of the van and dropped the ramp. I rolled out and past the doorman as he tipped his hat and held the door open. "Will tomorrow tennish be okay?" Bobbie asked as our luggage was loaded on a cart. Sir William nodded his assent. As we entered, the concierge greeted us by name and informed us we were already checked in.

We left Sir William as he watched his driver load the ramp back into place. A bellhop and two porters led the way to our suite. Bobbie tipped them well and locked the door as they left. That, pouf!" she exclaimed. "He and Daniel were having sex? Together? My god what else lies in wait?"

"Everyone in the world is queer but thee and me," I quoted. "And right now I am not too sure about thee."

"Oh you, I'll show you queer." She told me as I got up out of the wheel chair and started to undress. When I stood naked and hard in front of her she smiled.

"Maybe I won't show you queer after all." She undressed and stood proudly in front of me.

"Lady, you just got better looking to me than ever before." I touched her face with my fingertips in wonder. Her face had a rich inner radiant glow of its own as we stood in the soft light of the lamps.

Her dark eyes were like deep pools hypnotically drawing me into their depths. "I love you," I told her with great feeling. Maybe I seem a little prosy here, but I had just begun to wake up to feelings that were all new to me, feelings of real, true from the heart and soul love. They also scared me. I felt like I had somehow become dependent on her. Never in my life had I ever shown a dependency on anyone since Mom and Dad, the people I mistakenly thought of as my parents, were killed.

She did not answer me. Instead, she threw her arms as far around me as she could. We held each other in a tender embrace until she finally whispered, "I'm yours from this night on. Make love to me softly, be gentle, my dearest." I recognized those words from a poem I read long ago.

I carried her to the bed and tenderly lowered her down on top of the covers. I lay beside her and drew her to me. Perhaps it was all the pressure we had been under and the last narrow escape, I do not know. Right, at that moment I wanted to make love to her. Sex was a part of the package of course. However, it was more than just sex, I wanted to share my heart and my very soul with her. "I love you," I whispered tenderly and began to kiss her. I licked her belly and slowly, tasted every square inch of her body between her pussy and her neck.

Anxiously she grabbed my head and pressed it to her breast. I smelled her arousal; a more intoxicating perfume was never made. "Enter me gently," she whispered. "Oh yes, oh yes, how I do love you also, my dearest." She kissed my chest and tasted me with gentle flicks of her tongue.

Slowly, ever so slowly I entered her. Everything we did was in slow motion. It was beautiful, so wonderful I wanted it to last forever. I kissed her eyelids, then her forehead and finally the tip of her nose. When we climaxed together the first time, it was with an intensity neither of us had ever felt before. I was all warm inside, warm with love. I shifted my weight off her and let go of my consciousness. I was still inside her an hour later when I woke up to see her looking into my face as if searching it for a hidden meaning.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go to sleep on you like that."

She smiled, "Don't be sorry. I have lain here looking at you and I wondered how anyone could be so male yet so tender at the same time. I want to spend my life with you, forever." She frowned and asked, "Can you be satisfied with just one woman? I don't want to share you with anyone, I mean it." Still inside her, I began to get hard again.

I felt sadness deep inside my heart, "I have been so much a shallow ass all my life. After my folks died I got by on my looks and my bigger than average cock because it was all I knew. It started when I moved in with a friend of my folks. She rescued me out of the youth home.

I lived with her for two years. She was a lonely woman with a few kinky problems of her own. She loved young boys. In exchange for sex she let me live with her until I finished my last year high school. Then she gave me a three hundred dollars and told me to get out. I had become too old for her tastes. She already had her next one lined up a boy just thirteen years old whose mother thought it was a great idea. Jesus, what a fucking mixed up world we live in.

"I got my first job with one small company and always had older women come on to me, girls too. That was my life. Sex was a fun coin I liked to spend. You are the only woman I ever said those three magic words to. You are the only one I ever want to say them to, forever."

"Oh my god, Charles," she exclaimed. Then I realized I had never pulled out of her and I was growing fully hard again. She whispered fervently in my ear, "Oh yes, my dear, oh yes, yes."

This time we were more physical, almost rough with each other. I thrust hard inside her and drew back out. She bucked under me and anticipated my next downward thrust her body upward. In and out I hammered her as if punishing her, rubbing sideways and back and forth, never slowing for an instant. My whole body surged with the sexuality of the moment. This time I exploded inside her with less force but more intensity. It was great and I was empty again. We both collapsed and went to sleep as I rolled completely off her. A soft blackness descended over me.

In the morning we woke and plain old sport fucked. "Make it last," she whispered as she threw her long legs around me and squeezed as hard as she could. An hour later, we showered together and dressed. We had reached a new plateau in our relationship. I looked deeply into her eyes as we stepped out of the shower. Puzzled, I asked her, "As passionate as you are, why did you hook up with that creep?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.