Good Girls Swallow - Cover

Good Girls Swallow

Copyright© 2008 by wordytom

Chapter 3: I Get To Watch

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3: I Get To Watch - She wants his baby. He wants to get far away from her. Her crippled husband wants him to make babies while he, the husband, watches. Bad guys want to kill him, the US government would not mind if he was dead and the President of the US is an idiot. Otherwise just another day at the office.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

I slipped off my jeans and walked into the dining room wearing a new pair of clinging, almost see through silk boxers and a tee shirt that said, "I Fuck On The First Date." Those tee shirts and my long dick had become my trademark at Tiffany's. I grabbed a tray off the bar and approached the table without looking at the customers themselves. It was a trick I learned to keep myself detached from my surroundings. The only one I noticed was the man in a wheel chair. For some reason he looked familiar to me.

"Good afternoon, how may I serve you?" I paused, and then blurted as she turned around, "What the fuck do you want with me. Haven't you messed up my life enough already?"

"Forgive me, Charles," Roberta Hundley said in a soft voice. "I didn't handle things too well last time, did I? However, I am not accustomed to begging sexual favors from anyone. I am sorry, I apologize for the way I handled things." She lowered her eyes.

In a strained voice the person in the wheelchair slurred, "You're right, Bobbie, he could be my twin kid brother almost. He's hung heavier than me." The dude sounded jealous.

"This is my husband Daniel," she introduced in a soft, sad voice.

"Uh hi," I said vaguely, without any interest. After all, how often does a guy discuss fucking another man's wife with the man himself? Not too often I'll bet. I stood there, silent, not knowing what to say or do.

"Please sit down," she begged. "There will be no artifice, what you called 'fucking with your head' at all, just the facts." She swallowed and gestured toward a chair.

I sat. "Okay, tell me what you want and leave. Get completely away from me. I don't like the way you threatened the one woman in my life who has been completely up front and honest with me.

Roberta Hundley flinched. "Would you have listened to me if I had just come up and knocked on your door?" I shook my head no. "Very well, I didn't think so either. That is why I took the desperate measures I did. Daniel and I need your services badly." Her lips made a slight moue. "I also said that badly, didn't I?"

"Let me explain, Bobbie," Daniel laboriously cut in. "No one is even remotely aware of how bad my condition actually is at present. We have led them to believe I am in a 'miraculous state of remission.' Not well enough to ride in the Derby, but able to do a little globe hopping. We need someone who resembles me enough to pass himself off as me to do just that. With makeup I believe you can become me, at least well enough to fool strangers and the camera. You will be well paid for your part in the deception."

"Please Charles, Daniel and I are trying to keep a company together. Due to our pig headed fathers it is impossible to do so as things stand. They both drew up almost identical wills that stipulated only their grand children could inherit. Then, before they could be convinced to change their minds they all died together in a plane crash. Daniel and I need a child to inherit. We're running out of time. If we do not produce an heir, the whole estate will be dissolved and the proceeds dispersed among relatives and a group of charities. At present a company, Watkins Management Group, who of course does not wish to relinquish power, manages the estate. They have attempted to freeze us out a bit at a time. I believe, with good reason, they are planning to gut the company, steal it blind. I need a baby; no we need a baby. You can rest assured the child will never do without." Her rambling words went over my head. It was a case of too many seeming unrelated facts being thrown at me at once.

I felt trapped again. "Look, I'll give you a sperm sample, a dozen of them. Thanks to you I'm a whore now so it doesn't matter. I won't charge you anything at all. I just want you to promise you'll stay out of my life forever." To hell with the condo, all I wanted was to be left alone. I had almost decided to walk out the front door right then and away from this whole crazy town. Right then I would have gone down to the freeway and stuck my thumb out to go anywhere if I could only live my own life again.

"Don't you think we'd have done that if it was feasible?" she snapped. "We tried many times to use my husband's sperm. For some reason it didn't take. The last doctor said my only chance was, as he put it, 'to go the old fashioned way.' He meant sexual intercourse." Her flushed face turned away from me. "He said it was a "psychological thing," she mumbled.

"Besides, I want to watch." Daniel Hundley spoke those words very clearly. "I had Bobbie do it in front of me when we first got married. Then she refused to do it any more. But now things have changed. She has agreed to let me watch from another room." Daniel Hundley's eyes glittered with an inner mad hunger. I was totally repulsed by the gruesome creature in the wheelchair.

"Please," Roberta Hundley said in a soft voice. "You are our last, no, our only hope."

Screwing a woman in front of her crippled and ailing husband sounded ridiculous by any standards. To be offered a pile of money (amount unspecified) to have sex with a beautiful lady in order to get her knocked up seemed surreal in the extreme. It was all too much to take in at one time. It wouldn't have surprised me a bit to hear the theme from the Twilight Zone begin playing in the background.

"To keep up the charade we'll charter a jet and fly to Switzerland. You will come along under your own name as my husband's attendant. Some makeup to hide the strong resemblance and we're home free. From Switzerland, we shall go to Greece and then on to London. "You will sit in a wheelchair and impersonate my husband at a meeting with the executives of a subsidiary of Hundley. We'll coach you and there should be no problems. Sir William, the president of Hundley GB, met Daniel only one time before. That was three years ago."

"But I am way skinnier than you are," I addressed him for the first time. "How do you hide that?"

"We don't. With proper diet we shall we put some pounds on you and dress you in loose fitting clothes. German and French cooking will do wonders. I guarantee you in less than three months you'll weigh forty pounds more than you do right now." I deferred to his superior knowledge of foreign cooking. I preferred hamburgers for my main food and pizza when I wanted to eat "foreign." When my folks were alive and I lived at home, I ate whatever was put in front of me. I was more interested in books and sports than food.

Still not too sure of herself, Roberta Hundley asked, "Would it be alright if we left these surroundings?" She looked at the whorehouse-modern décor distastefully.

"Okay," I came to a decision. "I'll tell Tiffany that I quit and get my pants back on." She nodded.

I hurried out to the lobby and said, "Tiff, you will not be bothered again. I promise. But if anyone does come around to give you any more static, send Michael to the Hundley mansion and ask for me. If he is refused access to me, he is to say his next stop will be the newspapers and they will be told everything."

Puzzled, Tiffany asked, "What everything?"

"What doesn't matter. The threat alone will be more than sufficient, believe me." I slipped on my jeans, patted her on the shoulder and said, "Bye." There were tears in her eyes as she silently nodded. For the first time I realized she how much she liked me as a person.

I rejoined the Hundleys and nodded. Roberta Hundley nodded back at me and said, "Let's go."

"I'll follow you on my bike," I told her.

"No!" Daniel Hundley protested in a panicky voice. "Something might happen to you. We had enough trouble tracing you to this place after you disappeared. I'll reimburse you for it. Just leave it here. Someone must want it."

"He's right, you know," Roberta cut off my protest. "For the next year you must be safeguarded like the national treasure you are so far as we are concerned."

I handed my keys to an angry looking Tiffany. "Give my Harley to someone who can't afford one. Also, ask Michael or someone to close up my condo. Just leave the furniture and the dishes. I'd appreciate it if you would look after the place while I'm gone. I won't need it for about a year, maybe not ever."

"Are you all right?" Tiffany asked in a worried voice.

"Don't worry, Tiff," I told her. Everything is fine." I gave her a hug and left. The Hundleys followed me outside. They had a charter limousine, one of those customized things, waiting for us. The Chauffeur got out, looked at my tee shirt and grinned. He lifted Daniel into the vehicle, then folded the wheelchair and placed it in back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.