Mindy's Family - Cover

Mindy's Family

Copyright© 2008 by Fuzzywuzzy

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl's descent into submissve depravity with her Family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting  

Sam got up very early the following morning, as naked as yesterday, and had to run downstairs to use Mindy's mouth urgently. He squatted over his daughter's violated mouth, and did an enormous shit, and pissed at the same time. He finished off by wiping his ass and dumping it on top of his shit which slowly proceeded to disappear down his daughter's throat. He then coughed up a large gob of phlegm, and without thinking spat it out into Mindy's mouth.

Jason and Ethel came down rather bleary eyed having teamed up with Sam to do a threesome, and Ethel claimed dibs and another dump was fed into Mindy's mouth.

Jason waited until Mindy had swallowed her mother's shit and first pissed into his sister's mouth before turning around sitting down and crapped as well.

Mindy realised that all three of her family had used her as a toilet, and she was thrilled that they treated her like that. Her fondest wish fulfilled.

Then she felt a cool draught around her crotch, and a finger was shoved into her vagina. It poked at her maidenhead, and she realised that she was going to be raped. Mindy tried to scream but the funnel blocked her attempt, so her plea was silent.

'This is terribly wrong! Anything but that! I don't want a baby! It's the wrong time of the month! Daddy, Mommy, HELP MEEE!'

Ethel knelt down in front of Mindy's cunt and lovingly prepared Mindy for Jason's fuck. Sadly she couldn't do anything with Mindy's asshole but the delicious taste of her cunt thrilled the horny mother to no end, hoping that Sam would fuck her as Jason raped her daughter. Jason couldn't wait and moved his mother away, and wiped his cock along the beautiful cunt of his sister before slipping into her vagina. He soon butted up against the remains of her hymen, pulled back and screaming "GERONIMO" thrust deep into her vagina until he slammed up against her cervix. He slowly pulled back, and then rammed deep into his sister again and again; giving her no mercy, and thrilling to the soft slippery glove like caress of Mindy's cunt, at the same time he made sure that Mindy's clit was fingered until his sister boiled over into a multiple orgasm which triggered her second incestuous fuck. Lucky semen, they battled upstream as Mindy's egg dropped down into her womb, and one lucky sperm rang the bell, and another baby would be arriving in nine months time.

Sam pulled Ethel around as she knelt behind watching Jason fuck Mindy, and shoved his cock into Ethel's cunt only to spill his load when Jason pulled out of Mindy after inundating her womb with his very potent sperm.

So for the second time that day, Jason became a prospective Daddy and Mindy became a prospective Mommy.

Epilogue

About eight weeks after Mindy's incarceration, Ethel was eating out her daughter's cunt from inside the coffin when just as Mindy sprayed her Mommy's mouth and face with the discharge of her orgasm, that Ethel realised that she hadn't tasted blood on Mindy's cum since the day her son first fucked his sister. She was distraught, of course, and screamed for Sam and Jason right away.

"Mindy must be pregnant! We must release her from the coffin. It would kill her and the baby if she stayed in there until she gave birth!"

Ethel's desperate cry for help at first landed on deaf ears, as the thought of losing their dumpster did not sit well, especially after Jason had adjusted the commode so that Mindy could now clean their arses of any shit left around it with her tongue, and her mother's cunt, thus saving all of the Charmin. The debate carried on for the next week, until the advice received from various web pages indicated that 'enough was enough, ' and they must release her so she could carry the pregnancy to a full term.

Mindy was removed from her coffin sometime later and made a complete physical recovery, and just before her seventeenth birthday her seven and one half pound baby boy was born. It was the spitting image of Jason, and all three adults gleefully sucked up the surplus breast milk from the source. Mindy willingly acted as their toilet even accepting on occasion her Daddy's snot and spit. Diapers were not a problem; it was soon discovered that just by ordering the young girl to do so she enjoyed her baby's dirty diapers as a tasty dessert.

And it was a few months later, having weaned Justin Jr, that Mindy cuddled up to her husband, Jason, and asked in a sweet seductive voice, "Jason, my wonderful love, would you, please, put me back in my coffin, and keep me there for at least until I get pregnant again."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.