Mindy's Family - Cover

Mindy's Family

Copyright© 2008 by Fuzzywuzzy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl's descent into submissve depravity with her Family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting  

"Christ, Jason, where did you learn how to fuck like that?" Ethel groaned, "that was the hardest climax I've had in donkey's years! Sam, my love, do you realise that I've finally fucked Jason, and came harder than I have ever cum before! Now, what were you going to do next?"

"Mom, just lift the lid over Mindy's face and sit down on the seat ... That's right; now squeeze your bowels ... Yes! Like that!

"Dad, look between Mom's legs, see how my cum is running out of Mum's cunt and into the commode ... Mindy's first taste of cum in her coffin."

Mindy's throat became plugged with something wet, slimy, and salty, and she realised with shock and fear that she couldn't breathe unless she swallowed whatever it was choking her. So she did. Then her mouth was filled with a solid mass choking her again, and she was forced to swallow whatever it was as rapidly as she could because another softer lump fell into her gaping mouth to be swallowed too.

Then she realised what was going on. Mindy, shocked to the bottom of her being, knew she had been fed a mouthful of shit, which she had eaten! But what was it she had swallowed before that? Then, she had an epiphany; the slimy, salty, mess must have been either Daddy's semen, or Jason's, which she had swallowed. And then she knew; she was now a true toilet slave, and from now on all she would eat was shit, and all she would drink was urine, and cum! Oh, how she wished that she could spend all of eternity in this wonderful coffin her family had built for her.

That night she slept the happy sleep of the true willing submissive. And realising that she loved the taste of her delicious diet, somehow she knew the sperm she tasted was her brother Jason's.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.