Mindy's Family - Cover

Mindy's Family

Copyright© 2008 by Fuzzywuzzy

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young girl's descent into submissve depravity with her Family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting  

Ethel breathed a sigh of relief when the job was done. "OK, fellows, who is going to christen it to see if it works?"

"Mom, I know what to do; something really nasty!" Jason's cock, up until now at half mast, after pumping his load into her ass, took upon itself a life of its own and sprang into a good resemblance to the horn of a narwhal much to his mother's pleased expression. "Mom, lets fuck and when we've cum, I'll tell you what to do."

Without more ado, his mother laid down on a nearby rug, spread her legs as wide as possible, and let her son's cock slip into her hot, juicy, cunt. Jason, aware that his parents would judge his prowess in fucking his mother for the first time, but not the last time, pounded the living shit out of her, beating against her cervix, and as she screamed her orgasm, pumped six powerful wads of virile sperm into his mother's womb where an unsuspecting egg slid down to be inundated by her son's sperm to become the brother, and son, of Jason, nine months hence.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.