Mindy's Family - Cover

Mindy's Family

Copyright© 2008 by Fuzzywuzzy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young girl's descent into submissve depravity with her Family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting  

When Sam, Ethel, and Jason got up next morning they decided to be naked, much to Ethel's pleasure at seeing her son's naked body, and him, her's. Ethel took one look at her son's elongated appendage, that when he first saw his naked mother, saluted the flag, and dripped semen on the carpet, along with a copious amount of discharge from his mother's vagina.

Naked, Mindy stepped out of the shower, and into the arms of her brother, and Ethel grabbed her by her thighs, and Sam struggled for a minute or two to grip his daughter's ankles. Then, not very carefully, they half dragged her downstairs into the basement where the casket awaited its live inhabitant.

Jason held her shoulders in place under the hooks, and Ethel locked her daughter's arms in the clamps; they fit perfectly!

When Ethel finished up with Mindy's arms and wrists; she helped Sam overcome Mindy's fearful struggles, overcoming her resistance to having her thighs bent up under her armpits, and the first leg restraints held Mindy motionless, exposing the beautiful cunt and ass of the delicious young teen. Next came the belly clamp, and finally the ankle clamps and all three naked culprits relaxed as they looked at Mindy's naked vagina and little pink rosebud, so innocent and virginal.

They stood at the foot of the coffin (they all called it that, because that is what it was!) and watched as Mindy struggled to get out of what could easily become her living tomb.

Mindy started to scream hysterically, so Jason pinched her nostrils shut, and then slipped a ball gag into her opening mouth. The silence was wonderful, and none of them missed the constant whining normally heard from the girl. Sam took the anal pipe he had so carefully fashioned and greased its tip and fingered his daughter's asshole with more grease, and stood there undecided, finally looking at Ethel, and asked. "Should I just shove it in, or can I have some fun?" Ethel nodded her agreement, "I bet she's never had anything up her rectum thicker than a finger. Go on, Sam, and then let Jason bugger his sister too."

Sam poised his erect cock firmly against his daughter's virgin asshole and slowly pushed it against her rosy pucker, forcing it inside her anus until the thick glans of her father's cock overcame the initial resistance and gently slid into her rectum. As soon as his balls hit her backside he started pumping his cock wildly in and out of her virgin bowel. Every inward push felt to him like a voluptuous mouth sucking the life blood out of his powerful body, until with four monstrous thrusts his seed was shot into his daughter's violated ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.