Mindy's Family - Cover

Mindy's Family

Copyright© 2008 by Fuzzywuzzy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young girl's descent into submissve depravity with her Family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting  

"What the fuck is that daughter of ours up to now?" Sammy shouted at Ethel, his wife, and Mindy's mother. "Now she wants to be a fucking toilet slut, and I suppose she wants to have us piss and shit in her mouth for her to swallow it! Where does she get all these ideas from?"

"Calm down, Sammy, you'll have a heart attack, darling," Ethel's quieting attitude had it's desired effect on her husband, whose tirade at sixteen year old Mindy looked like he'd die of apoplexy!

"She read about it on the Web, of course. It must be that Stories on Line guy she's always on about, a guy, Hungry something." Sammy suddenly sat down, as his legs gave way. He remembered Mindy's previous outlandish fad, where she wanted to go about completely nude, all day and every day, until she was detained by the local Constabulary, walking down Main Street at high noon, and ended up in the slammer overnight, being raped by all the prostitutes in for soliciting.

When Mindy came home, nude from the hoosegow, Sam took his rawhide three inch wide leather belt and whupped her naked ass so hard it was bleeding when he finished.

"Look, Sam, look at the drips from her cunt!" Ethel, her mother, laughed. "She loved it; she's juiced up from the whupping you gave her! She came; more than once, darling! You know, I just had a thought ... Yes, I'm certain. She's a submissive. She'll do anything anyone in charge of her tells her to do ... What do they call those guys? Yes! That's it ... A Dominant. I read about it in Cosmopolitan. Those girls were all like Mindy."

"Oh, I'm going to put a stop to all this shit!"

"How're you going to do that, Sam?"

"Simple, Honey, I'll build her a crapper, and bolt her inside for a few weeks; that'll learn her!"

Sam's eyes glistened at the thought of his daughter bolted down so she couldn't move and being force-fed on a diet of piss and shit; for some reason he got a fantastic hard on thinking about his baby girl living off their shit, and drinking his and her mother's piss; even her brother's. Sam grabbed Ethel roughly around her hips and shoved his erection into her cunt, just the way she liked it. His desire to brutally punish Mindy, as he came in Ethel's always ready cunt, was so strong at the thought of his ten inches pronging Mindy all the time she was imprisoned in her tiny coffin-like shitter that he saw Mindy naked before him not Ethel.

...

"When's Jason coming home, Sam?"

"About nine tomorrow night, Ethel," said Sam, building a solid wood frame of something resembling a large cupboard. It was of thick oak planks, well weathered, and oversized; what they called five-fourths cut.

"I need some stainless steel brackets with snap locks. I've got an idea for the funnel, and the commode. Found the catheter from when Grandma died; that'll come in handy; restraints, yeah, a lot of restraints. And a trapdoor by her feet so's Jason and I can dick her cunt when we feel like it ... Yeah, that's the ticket!"

"Sam, why don't you make a sorta flap door at the bum end, you know so's you and Jason can use it when Mindy least expects it. She's off the pill, you know, and I've always wanted a grandson, or granddaughter," Ethel giggled, "between you and Jason the bun'll be in the oven soon enough."

"Great minds think alike Ethel, great minds think alike," Sam had a habit of repeating himself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.