Conundrum - Cover

Conundrum

Copyright© 2008 by Texrep

Chapter 7: The beginning of Retribution

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 7: The beginning of Retribution - Matt's wife vanishes. With help from friends, Matt discovers what has happened and makes plans to get her back and punish those who tried to sell her into slavery.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Sadistic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Anyone watching from one of the bedroom windows of that house would have been persuaded that this was a beautiful calm evening. The watcher would not have seen the four men, in dark clothing, darkened faces and balaclava's, who slipped through the trees soundlessly. The serenity of the night would have allowed the sentinel to ignore the screams that erupted from the Lounge as Beth was once again beaten, nor the cries of "No ... no ... no. Please ... no" as the Master pushed a lubricated Butt Plug into her anus. For Master had determined that this night Elizabeth would surrender her final barrier. After this he was certain she would too shamed to return home, and he could proceed with his plans. He never ceased to be amazed how easily the victims of his web-site surrendered. Of course the combination of Pentathol and Rohypnol in light quantities during the day, and Ecstasy early evening rendered them unable to resist. The drugging was not without problems. They hadn't got the dosage right once in the early days, and the woman had died. Her body was buried in the woods, and he was thankful for the secrecy they practiced. No one could ever link them to her disappearance. But it was the shame as in their lucid periods, these women understood what they had allowed. That was the clincher. The reason they would give up all hope. If they needed reminding then he had film, carefully edited, that showed them allowing this debauchery with enthusiasm.

Elizabeth was an interesting case, perhaps she was a genuine submissive, he neither knew nor cared. Master William, or Kenneth as he knew him was prepared to pay a lot of money for her. Not as much as he could get from certain men abroad, who for some reason preferred Englishwomen. But Kenneth was in Government, and it never did any harm to have a powerful friend. He wanted her moved on reasonable soon, as the web-site had already attracted two other silly women. But for a few days yet he would have his fun with her. This evening Frank was here. No introductions were made, and as she had been taught Beth called him 'Sir'. He wasn't important to the Master, but a useful tool, for driving the victims cars to cover, operating the digital video camera, and on one occasion digging a very deep pit up in the woods surrounding the house. He had been invited to enjoy Elizabeth, after the Master had taken her every way. His participation ensured his loyalty, as well as being complicit after the event in murder.

The team had made a good approach, not being seen or heard by anyone. They settled at a good laying up point, in the dark shadow of some Rhododendrons, on the blind side of the bank. They checked yet again that they had everything they needed, and checking the actions on the Sig Sauers, ensuring the safety was on then putting them into pockets where they were easily reached. Chubb crawled on his belly up to the horizon of the bank, raising himself just sufficiently to see over the lip scanned the area with the night vision binoculars. There was moonlight but clouds were approaching from the South West. He calculated that they would cover the Moon in ten to fifteen minutes. Slipping back down he whispered to the team.

"Go in fifteen."

Master was enjoying himself. Elizabeth's moans had subsided as she got used to the Plug in her anal canal. He would leave it there for another hour, just to make sure she was stretched enough to take his penis. She was tied, face down, to the top of the table, a cushion under her body. The edge of the table was at her waist so the lower half of her trunk was supported by her toes and her wrists were strapped to the table top in such a way that she had to arch her back to remain comfortable. Her breasts were thus lifted off the table and hung down. The strain on her calf muscles would become agony after a while, but for him it was an ideal position to either whip her or sodomise her. If there were no other considerations he would have loved to just force himself into her, her screams adding to his enjoyment of the anal rape. But she was now valuable goods, and he would not jeopardize the transaction by tearing her sphincter.

Gill had sucked him for quite some time, and as a reward he had fucked her for half an hour. He had a strap circling his scrotum which allowed him to prolong his erection. On the top of the strap were four nodules placed along the length which at the right angle would stimulate the woman's clitoris, so in half an hour of fucking she had three orgasms, each building in intensity to the last, which brought unconsciousness for a moment or two. When Gill came around, she was told to fellate Frank. Master amused himself by pinching Elizabeth's nipples, pulling them out until the whole of her breast was stretched, then using his fingernails to cut into the flesh leaving her with blood easing slowly where his nails had broken the skin. She didn't scream at this treatment but moaned and shook herself to get away from his hands. This only had the effect of making the pinching more severe.

Matt and Gary waited silently. Janet sat in Matt's car at times regretting her offer to accompany Matt, but she had little choice as Elizabeth would need her. Matthew had said little to her as they waited, she couldn't really blame him as the tension he was under must have been overwhelming. She had dressed as appropriately as she could. Black slacks and a dark sweater. The two men had wandered about making desultory chat at first, conversation at first but that had withered away after an hour or so. The midges were constantly flitting around, aggravating them both. Matt found some camouflage cream, and proffered it to Gary.

"Here put some of this on. It will deter the insects." Gary accepted gratefully, and copied how Matt put the cream on. He didn't cover the face, but rather dragged the cream down diagonally, thus breaking up the regular planes of the face. For the fiftieth time Matt looked at his watch. It was just past Ten. Night had fallen, but the moon was bright, although under the trees they were not too aware of that. They had put on the overalls, for which they were thankful, as the evening was getting cool. When they went in they would also put on the balaclavas.

The cloud cover had shut out the moon, and four shapes, only slightly darker than the night, and with ten yards between them, slipped silently across the lawn towards the house. At one point one after the other, they went down on their bellies and crawled a few yards before standing again. As they approached the house, they moved very slowly, placing the feet gently to the ground and transferring the weight carefully. There was no noise as the crossed the Gravel. The two cars were there, and the leading man quickly checked them before moving close to the wall. He didn't try the door as it may have been alarmed.

Master was now getting close to the time he would invade Elizabeth's anus. With his hand he rotated the Butt Plug and pushed it in and out loosening her sphincter. Her cries to have pity on her were unheeded. He decided that a few strokes with a tawse would help her concentrate on pleasing him. Gill had joined them and was whispering to Elizabeth, telling her how much she would please the Master, and what he would do was a great sign of accepting her as his trusted servant.

There was no talk outside. They all knew what to do and did it. As Chubb climbed the soil pipe, hands gripping the back of the pipe with the surgical gloves they all wore and rubber soled shoes against the wall, bracing his body. Jock and Spag waited, ready to break his fall if he should slip. Goat, knelt on the gravel fifteen yards away, watching and listening. Chubb got to the branch. The soil pipe moved left towards what had to be a bathroom, and the vent pipe went straight up to the roof level. Just a little above and two feet to the right was a bedroom, and the sash window had been left open by three inches. He would prefer a bedroom to the bathroom. There were too many things on shelves in a bathroom that would make quite a clatter if they were knocked over. He climbed the vent pipe until he was slightly higher than the sill of the window, then carefully leaned to the right. He could get his hand in to the gap and get a hold. He waited, listening for any sound that would indicate a presence in the room. There was none. Slowly he transferred his weight to the hand with a hold,, wedged his left foot behind the pipe and slid quietly onto the sill. The sash went up before sticking leaving a gap of some fourteen inches. He slipped through, and found the floor. The others had watched him, and quietly followed his example. Spag used his little pencil torch, and quickly lit up parts of the room. Then the door. Chubb moved quietly over and cracked it open.

Master told Frank to turn the volume of the CD player up, as he prepared to use the tawse on Elizabeth. The three inch wide strap came down with a vicious smack across her cheeks. There was little sound from Elizabeth, a agonised moan, then she said.

"One! Thank you Master." He was very pleased.

"Elizabeth, you have remembered without prompting. For that I will only give you five strokes instead of the ten. Then there will be pleasure untold for you. You see obedience brings reward."

Upstairs the smack of leather on flesh and the scream could be heard above the music. Goat looked at Chubb, and he knew what Goat was prepared to do. Chubb shook his head, and laid a hand on Goat's shoulder to restrain him. Softly and quietly they quickly checked all the first floor rooms. They were all empty. They went down the stairs, treading gently at first to see if there were creaks, and using the side of the treads where creaks would be at a minimum. On the ground floor, Jock quickly moved towards the back of the house, to see if any alarms system was in place. Chubb was worried about Goat, and would have sent him except that Jock was very experienced in disarming alarms.

With five strokes of the tawse, all of which Elizabeth had counted, and thanked Master for. He was ready to penetrate her anal cavity. Gill came, knelt in front of him and anointed his straining penis with KY jelly. An uncommon gesture for him. He approached the bound woman, and removed the butt plug. Beth's anus remained slightly open. He rubbed the rubbed the crown of his cock against her rosebud. "Elizabeth, this is a significant moment in your training. It will hurt at first, but the pain will soon fade, and you will experience great pleasure. Do not cry out!" He pushed none too gently with his penis at the sphincter. Gill had knelt by Beth's head, and whispered to her. "Push back, as if you were evacuating your bowel." She had no time to say more. Master had no time in which to press his penis through her sphincter.

Three terrible apparitions burst through the door. All dressed in Black overalls, two-handed grips on guns, which pointed unwaveringly at them, faces covered by dark wool with openings for eyes and mouth, and the skin that was visible covered with weird shapes of black and green. The intruders were all screaming at the tops of their voices.

"Down! Down! On the floor! Down Now." Frank dropped like a stone immediately. Master went towards one as if threatening him. As he stepped forward his leading leg was kicked away from him and he fell heavily. Before he could even think of getting up, a knee was in the middle of his back, and the muzzle of a gun was right by his temple. He had little doubt that it was real. The voice came to his ear from three inches away, shouting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.