Sue: High School Swordsman - Cover

Sue: High School Swordsman

by Dapper Dan

Copyright© 2008 by Dapper Dan

Incest Sex Story: Sue listens to brother Tim's erotic tale with growing lust.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

[This is a work of fiction. The story is an unadulterated and unabashed attempt to tickle male fantasies and perhaps some female fantasies as well. It is a fantasy and as such, the story may or may not conform entirely with reality. With historical exceptions, all other locations, events, and characters are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.]


"Oh-My-God!"

"Those words came from the mouth of Doris, one of the senior cheerleaders. The words were not uttered in horror, but in surprise and, yes, with a lust. A lot of lust."

"Lust?"

"You see, my dear sister, I was taking a piss in what I thought was an isolated and dark little corner outside the ag shop of the high school building during a Thursday night make-up date football game. I was pissing full stream when the comment was made. The voice continued."

"Tim, what are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Uh, ah, yeah. Damn, but you're hung like a horse. Actually, I think bigger than a horse. Where the shit have you been hiding?"

My name is Sue and I'm Tim's big sister, and at twenty-one, three years his senior. Tim was telling me this story one night in the great room of our parents' house. The past spring, I'd just graduated from State U in three years, with honors and was home for a two week visit. I'd just finished a summer plus long internship for my new job and would leave for Europe at the end of the two weeks.

I'd left my bedroom to go for a late night snack downstairs in the kitchen. Since it was very late, I was dressed in only a nearly sheer, nylon teddy. As I approached the stair landing overlooking the great room below, I heard sounds. There was no mistaking the sounds and squeals of hot sex in progress.

I peeked over the banister, shielded by the darkness of the hallway. There was a redhead with big boobs, facing my direction doing a reverse cowgirl on little brother, Tim. They were both bare ass naked. She was bouncing up and down so hard, I don't see how they managed to stay on the couch. I continued to watch, mesmerized by what was going on below me.

"God, Tim, punch into me harder, harder."

Tim did, but an awful lot of cock remained visible. Either the girl was not taking that joy stick all the way inside her pussy or Tim had a lot more cock than she could handle. The girl abruptly shivered into a near collapse as Tim grunted and shoved mightily with a final thrust. Evidently, they came nearly simultaneously.

"Jesus, Shirley, you're an amazing fuck."

"Me? hell, I can't even get all of you inside me, stud. I don't think there's a girl anywhere who could."

"Maybe, but for now, you'd better get dressed. It's very late and I have to get up early in the morning, but first..."

Tim proceeded to lap up their combined cum from her pussy, producing more sighs of lust from "Shirley". She finally dressed, ever so slowly, and with a final kiss, went out the front door, ass swinging provocatively.

I'd crept silently down the stairs as Tim and Doris were nearly finished. So after she left, I stepped out of the darkness and confronted a still very naked Tim.

"Tim, my little brother! But then, I guess you're not so little any more, are you? In more that one department you're not so little."

Tim jumped nearly a foot and his faced flushed crimson, but he never flinched when he turned to face me, never tried to cover his swinging, still semi-erect dick, and looked me squarely in the eyes.

"You want some too, Sis?"

I nearly choked. He didn't know how dead on right he was that I wanted some after watching him and "Shirley" get it on so torridly. To put off the question for the time being, I answered, "Not at the moment. But tell me, when did you become the cocksman I just witnessed?"

"You really want to know, Sis?"

"Yes, you'd better believe it I do."

"Well, it all started at a football game..."

Tim went on about getting caught pissing by the cheerleading captain, Doris. He'd been one of a group of three boys sometimes referred to as, "The geeky nerds". Well, hey, they really were nerdy, geeky, honor students. And, they were outside the pall as a result. They stuck together with few, if any, other friends, including female ones. They rarely dated through high school. That changed for Tim the night Doris caught him carrying out his call of nature.

"Well, Sis, I was semi-hard, like now, from the pissing. Doris staring at my cock sent it into full erection and she nearly fainted. I guess she'd never seen a really big one before."

"'Ohhhh', was all Doris said for a moment."

"I flipped off the last drops of piss as my cock grew to full erection. Doris managed to stumble over to me in a near state of shock and laid hold of my cock with both hands. Inches still showed above her twin hand holds."

"How the hell big are you anyway, Tim?"

"Well, Doris, I believe I believe I best the legendary porn star, John Holmes, just a tad at my thirteen and a half inches."

"Oh my God, Tim, that's really huge."

"I can sure believe that, Tim. You're erection right now is gigantic. I'm gettin' wet just lookin' at it, brother. But go on with your story."

"Doris just dropped to her knees and stroked my dick, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Part of the time, she'd swallow my purple helmet and lick on it. I couldn't take much of that and told her so."

"Ummpph," was her answer.

"Seconds later, I erupted with a flow of cock cream that choked her before she could swallow even part of it. The rest leaked out the corners of her mouth and onto her cheer uniform top at tit level. The sweater was red and of course the stains would show until she got it washed."

"Was the stain large?"

"Three half-dollar sized ones and a couple of smaller ones. She had the rest of the night to go in that sweater."

"Then what happened?"

"She said she had to get back on the field to cheer, but she definitely wanted more of what she just had. She said she'd talk to me during school the next day. But she delayed long enough to lick and suck my dick clean of cum."

"Did she talk to you the next day?"

"Yes, but apparently she talked to the rest of the cheerleading squad as well and they must have talked to others. I found that out the next day."

"Why? What happened? How'd you find out?"

"I got lots and lots of looks from lots and lots of girls. Sexy looks. Lustful looks. But after the next weekend, I clinched the title of class, if not, school cocksman."

"How'd you do that?"

"Doris called me to come over to her house on Saturday night the week after that game where she blew me. I walked into the great room and was met by the other four members of the cheerleading squad, all bare assed naked, I might add. I spent the rest of the night with the five of them. What a hell of a night."

"Her parents, I take it, were gone?"

"Yes, and the girls were supposed to be having a slumber party. I can tell you, very little slumbering occurred that night!"

"Please, tell me what happened with that whole squad of girls. Please, Tim."

"Well, there stood or sat, in very lascivious poses, five gorgeous, naked young girls; every guys' wet dream. For a moment I just stood rooted in place in a daze. I think I even started to drool from the mouth. I know my cock sure stiffened damned quick and it for certain was drooling--drooling precum.

Doris quietly asked, "Girls, don't you think someone here is a bit overdressed?"

That was the signal. Those girls converged on me in a flash. Jane, a bombshell brunette, took off my letter jacket. Sue, a petite redhead with tiny tits took of my top shirt. Ilse, a pretty blonde, took off my jeans. Those three girls all had bald pussies. Robin, with raven black hair on top and bottom, took off my undershirt. Doris took down my briefs and held up the prize she found--fully erect.

Dead silence for ten seconds as the other girls stared in wonderment.

Suddenly, the silence was broken by their voices: "Shit, no way," and "Damn, that's one hell of a piece of meat," or Ilse's, "I want some of that ASAP."

I didn't wait for them to draw straws. I grabbed Doris, dropped her on the couch, dropped my mouth between her legs, and proceeded to eat her pussy out. She screamed as I used my tongue on her slit and lightly munched on her clit. The other girls were all rubbing their tits, pussies, or both as they watched.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.