Crossing the Great Taboo - Cover

Crossing the Great Taboo

Copyright© 2008 by DdoubleC

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - True story of the affair my mother and I had when I was 25 and she was 55. It's been 30 years, and I'm still amazed at what a hot, kinky slut she turned into. Chs 1 and 2 set things up. Hot action comes in Chs 3 and 4. The rest of our story to come if feedback is postive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

I headed straight down the hallway to my bathroom, which was next to my bedroom. I was totally pumped by what I sensed was happening. I am going to fuck my mother kept running through my mind over and over. It was such a turn on. I was as hot and eager as I have ever been. It was going to happen. My mother seemed as ready for this as I was. God Fucking Damn!

I showered, my dick was hard. As I dried off, my dick was hard. I shaved, my dick stayed hard. I put on the normal gym shorts I wore to sleep in. My dick made even more of a tent than my pants had during our supper hug. I brushed my teeth, dick still hard. After debating for a moment, I splashed on some cologne. I looked down at the tent in my gym shorts, and thought, fuck it. I'm going in there and let her see it. If she retreats again into some kind of Sunday school shit, I'm going to explode. Or beg.

When I came back into the TV room, Mom put down her magazine and leaned forward in her chair. She really looked good. As I said, her hair was brushed and she had on makeup and lipstick. Fifty-five years old and still a damn fine looking woman. I stopped a couple of feet from her. My dick still tented up the gym shorts.

She looked at it for a moment, then she peered up into my face. I stared back, heart hammering. The room did not have enough oxygen. I had to breathe through my mouth. My dick got even bigger, almost poking out the waistband. I wanted to reach in and rearrange it, but I didn't.

Mom lowered her gaze back to my shorts and stared. It was an incredibly erotic moment: my mother looking at my hard dick poking up my gym shorts. And not turning away. If I hadn't shot off in my pants earlier, I'm certain I would have done so then, just from the incredible sexual heat of the moment.

Finally, Mom looked back up at me. "Can we talk?"

I nodded. (I realize the following discussion may strike some readers as too matter-of-fact, particularly since Mom and I were right on the brink. But 'matter-of-fact' describes my mother. As I said earlier, outwardly she was a no-nonsense, levelheaded woman who never acted impulsively. She had a very kinky side that I will get to if I get enough positive feedback from this effort, but that part of her was carefully hidden. She had to have all the 'i's' dotted and all 't's' crossed before she allowed the different aspects of her buried sexuality to come out and play.)

Mom said, "We've been talking around and through this on a certain level. And I've been thinking about it a lot, as I'm sure you have."

I nodded. Oh my god! She's admitting that she's been thinking about us fucking!

She said, "Can we get some things out of the way first?"

"Sure." First? And then... !

"I admit I have enjoyed what you are calling our adult relationship." She took a deep breath. "Your male presence and the physical contact have, frankly, reawakened feelings I haven't had in years."

I nodded again. My dick was still very hard in the gym shorts.

"And," Mom continued, "I've actually come to see your point about of the security of our relationship. As self-serving as that seemed to me at first, the more I have thought about it, the more I recognize the benefits, if that's the word, of that."

"We are in a unique situation right now and we need..."

Mom cut me off by coming to her feet. The gold robe looked to be satin. It was shinny in lamp light. The matching knotted belt pulled the robe tightly, empathizing both her big breasts and the pleasing swell of her hips.

She said, "I agree that this is a unique time. But, frankly, that's what concerns me the most. Uniqueness can cause problems."

My hope for the night dimmed a bit. "How so?"

"Women and men think about relationships and sex differently."

"I've noticed."

"You men are very interested in before and during, but don't give hardly any thoughts to afterwards. Women are interested in before and during, of course, but we give a lot more thought about afterwards."

Mom stepped to me and stroked my naked chest. I almost shot off in my pants again with the intimacy of the gesture combined with the touch of her fingers. I placed my hands lightly on the swell of her hips.

She said, "If this is going to happen between us, I want us to reach an understanding on some things now, so when we have to face them later on, we'll be better prepared."

"Okay." It was more than okay—it was Tony the Tiger GRRREAAAAT!

"For one," Mom said as she continued to lightly stroke my chest, "I do not want even a hint of this when your father is home. When—-or if, I guess—-he's here again, there must not be any looks, or touching, or evidence of closeness of any kind."

"Agreed."

"And the same must be true when you and I are together outside this house or when friends are here. At church, or up town, or in somebody's home, you and I must be very careful. I know how women pick up on that kind of thing. I would die, simply die, if anyone were to even speculate that we were ... anything more than mother and son."

"We'll be discretion itself." I was trying mightily to maintain some semblance normal demeanor while my mind was shouting: Oh my god. Oh my god. I am almost there! The basic decision's made; now we're talking details. I'm going to fuck my mother. Oh, my, god!

"Secondly, I want you to pursue relationships with single girls your age." I started shaking my head, but Mom shushed me. "As I said earlier, you are a very eligible bachelor and my friends are enjoying speculating on which young thing is going to get her hooks in you. They understand you needing some time before you're ready again, but they're thinking that you've had long enough. Your not showing any interest in women your age while you and I are here alone in this house ties right back into my first point. We must not give anyone reasons to speculate."

"Okay. I'll work on that. Promise."

"And if any relationship shows signs of becoming serious, you and I must end this." Mom poked me with a stiff finger. "I am most serious about that."

"I agree." I'd have agreed to sell my soul for a penny at this point.

Mom rubbed my nipples with her thumbs. I'd never had that done to me before; the sensation was incredible. Words can't express how stunned I was—-yes, even while sexually excited beyond my wildest dreams—-but just how jaw-dropping stunned I was at experiencing this side of my mother and the sexual skill she was showing with those simple, intimate touches.

She said, "I have one last area of concern that you probably won't understand. I worry about how we're going to relate to each other, day in and day out. I do not want two husbands. I don't want you trying to relate to me that way."

"No problem." I kept eyeing the belt of her robe, wondering about going on and untying it. But I decided it'd be smarter to wait until this interminable discussion was over.

"For that reason," Mom said, "I think it would be best if we don't sleep together ... wake up together in the same bed every morning."

"I understand." Even in my heated state, I was beginning to see the wisdom of us having this kind of talk. "Not to sound flippant, but we are being very adult about this, aren't we?"

"We must if we are going to do this and not wind up hurting each other terribly. We're handling dynamite here."

"What you're really saying is that we need to compartmentalize this."

"Exactly. A few basic ground rules now on how we go about this can prevent a damaging explosion later on."

I thought for a moment. "How about this: We've mentioned how our hormones seem to really rise up around 9 pm or so, right?" Mom nodded. We both looked at the clock over the TV set. It showed 9:20. "Let's say that all during the day and until nine at night, you and I are our normal mother and son. That will help assure our maintaining a "proper" demeanor around other people. But here, alone, from nine to midnight, we're free to ... well, really, really let go."

Mom gave it some thought. "I like that." She stroked my chest again with her marvelous fingers. "It will give us something to look forward to during the day."

"And when I get home at night, it will be building, knowing that nine o'clock is coming."

Mom rubbed my nipples again. "The longer the stew simmers, the better it tastes."

"This little boy's been simmering for a while. Has his sweet mommy been simmering, too?"

Mom didn't answer; she just smiled an agreement. Which got me to thinking. I said, "There's something that would fit in with our "before" discussion."

"Okay."

"With us going so far beyond the accepted, I think it actually provides us a freedom to explore things that neither one of us might do in a 'normal' relationship. Can we agree that there will be no embarrassment between us? That we can use our unique security to be able to say here's something that really turns me on and I'd like us to give it a try."

When Mom nodded, I said, "Hot talk and using dirty words really turns me on. And, frankly, I think it turns you on, too. I believe it will make this even more intense if we feel free to explore that and enjoy the added lust it brings."

Mom actually blushed. "I do like hearing it from you," she said slowly, her face pink. "But I'm not comfortable responding that way myself. With those type words, I mean. I'll try to responsive verbally, just not so ... dirty yet."

"No problem. You do as much or as little as you're comfortable with. But you're okay with me using dirty words to add some spice?"

She nodded quick enough to indicate she really meant it.

We stood in the TV room, Mom in her slinky robe, me bare-chested in my gym shorts with my hard dick still poking up. My hands still rested lightly on her hips.

I looked at Mom; she looked at me. I lifted an eyebrow. "So... ?"

Mom looked straight into my face. Her lips parted, and something changed about her. She seemed softer somehow. More open, more ... well, I realized later that I was watching an unveiling. Mom was pulling back the last remaining tatters of her everyday exterior and letting me see what burned deep inside. More accurately, letting herself see it. And acknowledge it to herself.

She gave me a Mona Lisa smile and said lightly, "I think we've covered all my concerns. So..."

I pulled her to me. The satin robe felt great, slick and smooth. Much better than her old cotton one. And much thinner. I could feel more of Mom's body. Her tits were smashed into my chest as my hands roamed her soft, round ass. I grapped a cheek with each hand and kneaded. She was moving her belly and groin very blatantly against my dick. (Again, if I hadn't shot-off earlier, I could not have controlled doing this now.) As it was, I was able to grind back as we dry-fucked. Thank you, Dad. Thank you!

As good as the new robe felt, it was time to get it OFF! I brought my hands to the belted knot and fumbled with it, trying to untie it. Mom realized what I was doing. She stepped back from me. Her face was flushed and slack with the sluttly look of lust that I came to love.

Her eyes stared into mine as she undid the knot. I watched, mesmerized, hardly believing this was actually happening. Mom shrugged out of the robe and tossed it into her chair. She stood there smiling that Mona Lisa smile again, watching me taking her in.

I gapped, just totally gapped. She had on a pale yellow baby doll that dropped to mid-thigh. A darker yellow, lacy ruffle outlined the neckline and the hem. But what had my eyes bugging out was that the gown was so fucking sheer that Mom's whole body was on display. Holy shit!

What drew my eyes first were her large, heavy tits. They had large, dark areoles and the thick nipples poked against the sheer material. And her cunt hair was dark and not as full as I was expecting. Her thighs were thick and had ripples of cellulite type fat. But to my eyes, she was the most desirable woman I had ever beheld.

"You look so fucking hot."

Mom's smile widened. "You like?"

"Hell, yes." I kept gapping. "Come here."

She melted into my arms and our hands traveled all over each other. I rubbed her big ass through the thin nightgown. She rubbed her heavy tits against my chest again. Her nipples were very firm.

I kissed her on the lips, full mouthed. I wasn't prepared for, and frankly was blown away by the eagerness and vigor she demonstrated in that first mouth-to-mouth kiss. She kissed me deeply, hotly, with obvious hunger. Her tongue probed into my mouth first and we tongued dueled back and forth. She sucked on my tongue and pulled into her mouth, then sucked on my lips and nibbled on them with her teeth.

This was my mother? I never dreamed she had that in her! To kiss like that. I had a hot, eager woman in my arms, one that definitely wanted to be fucked. Oh, My, God!

I almost died from sheer pleasure when her hands reached into my gym shorts and wrapped around my dick. My mother's hand around my hard dick. Around it because she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I helped her pull my shorts off and then stepped out of them and kicked them aside. I reached for Mom again and we rubbed and stroked each other.

We kissed again, standing there in the TV room where the physical part of all this had really started. Deep kissing with lots of tongue. So fucking hot to french kiss your mother. Such an incredible turn on. Still kissing, I reached under the gown's short hem and put both my hands on her tits.

It proved an electric moment for us both. Mom moaned into my mouth and sucked harder on my tongue. Her tits were heavy, the skin soft and supple. I alternated between rubbing those big tits and their hard nipples and then rubbing and squeezing her round ass.

As we continued going all over each other, the back part of my mind was a mixture of sexual lust coupled with pleased shock at experiencing this side of my mother. The most mind-blowing thing was this 'fuck me' gown she had chosen to wear. It made a loud and clear statement of her eagerness about Crossing the Great Taboo.

Mom had one hand on my chest; her other hand circled the shaft of my dick. I looked down at the head rising above her fingers. It was dark red and huge. I had never seen it so big, so thick, but then I'd never been so turned on either. So hot at accomplishing the ultimate seduction.

I moved one hand down to her belly. I circled it a few times, then moved to her bush, which was soft and not thick. I played with the hairs for a moment, feeling the tips rub against my palm.

Then, finally, on this night of Olympic-sized Sexual Conquests, I went for the gold medal round in Mother/Son Incest. I went down to her pussy. And experienced yet another hot thrill when Mom shifted her legs to give me better access. My straight-laced, church-going, Sunday School-teaching mother moved her legs apart because she wanted her son to have free access to her cunt. Goddamn that thrilled me. Fucking thrilled me.

My mother was a contender for an incest gold medal too, because she was so wet her pussy juice coated the inside of both thighs. (Most post-menopausal women don't get as wet when sexually aroused as they did when they were younger. For Mom to be that wet showed how turned on she was and how much the forbidden had added to her lust, too.)

I stroked her slit with my middle finger. Her outer cunt lips were open and my finger slid easy back and forth in her lubrication.

Mom broke loose from our kiss. "Ahhhhh."

I moved my finger slow and easy in the slick groove, back and forth, feeling my mother's inner lips siding on each side of my finger. "You like that?"

When Mom just nodded. I said, "You said you'd try to be more verbal. Can you tell me what you are feeling? How it's going for you."

Mom was silent for a moment. Then she squeezed my dick harder. "Okay."

I increased my speed a tad.

"Yes! Oh, god," she breathed. "That feels so good."

"You like my finger in your slit?"

"Yes. Like it ... love it. You are making it feel so good."

"I can't believe how wet you are."

Mom gave a throaty chuckle as she wagged my dick. "And you're hard as steel."

"You get this wet normally?"

"Not in years. This is such a turn on."

"You mean incest? That you're doing this with your son and that's turning you on as much as it me?"

Mom didn't respond right away. I kept stroking her slit, slow, easy. Her breathing got faster, louder.

I said, "As I've been saying, you are a beautiful, sexy woman anyway. But here in our home, within the security of our relationship, I admit that this being incest really lights my fire." I kept stroking her slit, easy, slow, letting it build for her. "The thought of fucking my mother makes me hotter than I have ever been. And as wet as you are, I think it must be the same for you."

After a moment, Mom said, "Okay, I've been thinking about this for longer than you know. And yes, I admit it! Doing this with my son excites me greatly."

"I love that you wore this gown for me, knowing that it would turn me on. And it has."

"While you were showering, I kept debating about changing into something less, well, revealing. I'm glad I didn't," Mom laughed. "I wouldn't take anything for the look on your face when I took off my robe."

"I've never seen anything sexier. Even in Playboy or Penthouse, nothing ever hit me like seeing you in this." I increased the speed of my finger stroking.

"Aaahhhh, yes," Mom moaned.

My lust level went up yet another notch when she started moving her pelvis. Through the sheer gown, I could see her ass clinch and relax as she moved her hot cunt in time with my finger.

"I'm glad this is happening, too," she continued, her voice thick. "I'm glad you kept talking to me, kept giving me reasons to go ahead."

I kept stroking, pleased beyond telling at how Mom was letting her barriers down. And my focus shifted in an important way. I'd come into the TV room after my shower thinking only about me: about my pleasure at accomplishing the great seduction; about my dick in my mother's pussy; about my shooting a load of cum inside her.

But now, since this had started in the TV room without a bed in sight thus forcing a focus on foreplay alone, and with Mom responding so hotly, my focus shifted solely to her. I became determined to draw this out. And out. My goal became to keep her on the brink for a long time, to make it so wonderful for her that she'd be eager for more.

(And that's another commonality I've noticed in other true incest stories—this desire to make it so incredibly good that the other partner will be eager for more.)

So, I kept my slow stroking going. Mom kept moving her pelvis in rhythm with my finger. I had never taken this long in foreplay. Mom was not doing anything to me other than her one-handed grip on my dick. But that was fine. My time would come.

After a while, I said, "I've never been so hot. So excited." I increased the speed again of my finger in her slit. "How about you?"

"Yes," Mom moaned. "Never been so ready—!"

She sucked her breath in as I added her clit to the mixture. I'd left it alone up till now. When I flicked my finger lightly across her engorged clit, Mom acted as if she'd been hit with a jolt of electricity.

"Ahhhhh!" she gasped. "God, oh sweet Christ!"

"You like?"

"Dear god, yes. It has been so long ... mmmm, yes. Keep doing that."

I alternated between her slit and her clit. Fast, then slow, teasing her. Then fast again. Mom was almost panting as she stood wide-legged in the TV room with my hand moving between her thighs. Her hip thrusts on my finger had her large tits swaying beneath the sheer yellow gown. Very sexy.

"Has anyone ever taken this long to get you hot and ready?"

"God, no. Never so long. Never so good." She had a death grip on my dick. She moaned as I increased the pressure over her clit. "Oh, oh, oh. I love what you are doing to me." Her breathing was hash and loud in the room. "Sweet Jesus God, that feels so good!"

Nothing is as wonderful as a woman in the throws of passion. And for it to be my mother and for her to be this hot, well, it doesn't get any better. But I was wrong. It did get better. This was only a foretaste of what a slut she'd become as the night went on—-and the complete, total slut she'd turn into the next weeks. But for now, it was still something to behold.

One last move waited. I moved from her clit, down her slit, and then curled my index and middle fingers into her pussy. And unbelievable feeling. First time inside my mother, inside her warm, wet cunt. And she loved it. Wet, warm, and so ready.

"Ahhhh," Mom hissed as my two fingers slid in. "Yes, my baby. Yes, yes."

Pussy juice coated my fingers and hand. I wiggled my two fingers back and forth and heard a wet squish sound. Mom was that wet, that fucking hot.

"Ahhhh. Oh, god, yes, yes." She laid her forehead on my chest. "Your fingers are wonderful."

I kept it slow, wiggling my fingers inside her and gently rotating my wrist to add to the effect. I brought my fingers out often and stroked her slit and clit, then slid my fingers back into her cunt and wiggled.

Mom kept her forehead on my chest. Her breathing became increasingly more intense. I could feel the warm air she panted out on my skin. A very nice, sexy sensation. And so rewarding.

I thought it was time for some intense dirty talk. I decided to start that out low key and let it build. While building the physical as well.

"You are my mother and I love you. Love what we are doing."

Mom nodded on my chest. "Love you, too. So glad, so glad ... ahhh," she moaned as I used my thumb on her cilt while two fingers remained inside her.

"Love making you feel good."

"My god, good doesn't come close."

I changed what I was doing with my fingers. Instead of wiggling them, I started moving them in and out her cunt, a slow fucking motion. Mom's moans increased at the change.

"Is my sweet mommy ready to cum?"

"Yes! I'm so ready."

I increased the speed of my fingers. "Right here in the TV room, this little boy's going to finger-fuck his sweet mommy's hot pussy until she cums all over his hand."

The dirty words had almost a physical impact on Mom. She popped her forehead off my chest and sucked in a quick, deep breath. Her lips parted and face slackened even more with lust. Her hand gripped my dick ever harder.

"Then he's gonna carry his hot mommy to his bed and spread her legs apart and lick her wet pussy and suck on her fucking clit until she cums in his mouth."

Mom's moans turned deeper, her breathing harsher. "Oh, god! Oh, god. Oh, oh!" The red streak on her neck was very vivid.

I increased my finger fucking, faster, harder. The wet, squishing sounds of my two fingers slamming in and out her pussy filled the room.

"Then he is going climb between her wide open legs and slide his son dick into that hot mommy pussy. This little boy is going to fuck his hot mommy hard and fast and long. He is going to pump so much cum inside her wet pussy that it will leak out of her all night."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.