Hell Week - Cover

Hell Week

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2008 by Rod O'Steele

Romantic Sex Story: In a near future possible world a fellow finds his true love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Prostitution   .

Chapter 1

Stan and I were decompressing from Hell Week. Hell Week is what we junior people call the annual partner's meeting. All the junior partners have to prepare presentations for the senior partners and deliver them during our annual partner meeting. The idea is to come up with some new way to make more money, or save more money, or open a new market. In other words, some way to make the senior partners richer. The best idea(s) get a junior partner that coveted invitation to become a senior partner.

I had worked up a marketing plan to get us involved in the Durban - Luna trade. What with the expansion of lunar diamond mining, it was a low risk - medium return proposal. I was taking a chance that in the current world situation, the senior partners wouldn't want to take a high risk position no matter how high the projected return on investment.

With the cease fire of the recent Sino-Indian war and a hundred million casualties on both sides, most of the world markets were still shaky. This was the first major war fought where both sides had operational nucs and yet both sides refrained from tossing them back and forth. In spite of the fact that both countries could afford to lose a few hundred million people, it would take a madman to use nucs, and even Madam Chairman Hsiao wasn't that crazy. So the Indians and the Chinese killed two hundred million for a stalemate in Tibet. It hardly cut into the overpopulation of either country. At the end, the Chinese still had a country of mountain tops that wasn't worth a hill of beans. But they had saved face by beating the Indians.

Stan had staked out a position calling for the firm to go heavily into India and the rebuilding of their economy. Yeah, there was a lot of potential return, but what happens at the end of the rebuilding when the Indian Government returns the favor by nationalizing, that is stealing, all the capital the outsiders have invested?

I thought it was too risky. Governments like to steal, I mean confiscate, I mean nationalize money. Even the Swiss will steal drug money if they find out it is one of their numbered accounts. The good old US of A will steal any 'illegal' money plus they'll take your legal money if you turn your head. They call it escheat. I just call it cheating.

All of the junior partners were kicked out Thursday afternoon and the senior partners voted on the proposals on Friday. Winners move up, losers move on, those in the middle get a chance the next year while working their asses off all year for below average pay, well below average for the hours they put in, and the responsibility.


So Thursday, after getting kicked out, Stan and I were sitting in a bar across the street from our building. "I think I fucked up," Stan said.

"Why?" I asked, sipping on a margarita. I know stress affects my sodium balance because I always feel better after a couple margaritas. Yep, no matter how much stress I've been under the salt on those margaritas seem to solve all of my problems. It must be a sodium deficiency from stress.

"I was looking for max returns. But I saw what you did and what Chandra proposed. I said to myself, risk, buddy boy, risk. You forgot the risk in today's environment." He shook his head and finished off his scotch. Tossing it on the bar, he motioned to the automated bartender to refill it. The bartender disgorged another scotch which was deducted from Stan's credit union account even as the glass filled with the amber liquid slid across the bar. The robo-bartender asked, "Anything else for you dudes?"

"No thanks," I answered. "Did you see where my project was on the return chart? Dead last." I shook my head. "No way are the partners going to vote for dead last."

Stan took another big gulp of his Scotch. "I think they will. You heard Maria. The biggest issue facing the firm is risk. She's the chairman. Who's going to go against her? No, I think you and Chandra will be sitting in big offices with windows next year. I just hope I don't get the boot," he said.

"You know what you need?" I said. "You need to get laid."

Stan laughed. "Oh right. I should be conserving ducats for unemployment and you'll want to go someplace like The Hetaera." Stan leaned toward me and said in a low voice, "I hear Maria likes to go to the gigolo section and she likes it weird. Leather and chains, whips..." Stan giggled, imagining staid Maria in chains and leather.

The Hetaera is the fancy brothel in the financial district. They overcharge for everything. The idea is to keep the riff raff out so the CEOs and CFOs can feel they are the select. I know a big chunk of that is tax. The state puts a 20% excise on sex, well, brothel sex, but if they could figure out a way to tax private sex I'm sure they would. But me, I don't see why you should pay twice as much for the exact same thing you can get elsewhere.

"Nope," I said. "That place overcharges. Let's go over to the university."

Stan looked at me like I was nuts. "Mike, you and I are a little old to be picking up co-eds."

"Dude," I answered. "I'm not talking about picking up co-eds. I am talking about fucking them."

Stan had the look, is this guy nuts?

"Dude, they opened a brothel on campus. The University is part of the state so they get their brothel license free. They give the girls free Hetaera licenses as 'state employees.' The girls get credit for fifty percent of the fee against future tuition and they get four credit hours in human sexuality after working so many shifts. Everyone wins," I finished.

Stan still looked unbelieving. "Are you pulling my leg?"

I shook my head. "And, Dude, they charge a tenth of what it costs at The Hetaera."

"What are we doing here," Stan said, throwing down the last of his scotch. "Let's jump on the underground."

I swallowed the last of my drink as Stan was pulling me from the bar. We hustled down the slidewalk, bumping past people just standing, letting it take them to their destination. Stan was a man with a mission.

We swiped our cards in the reader and headed to the platform. It was after work hours and the train was only half full. We got seats together. Stan turned to me. "This isn't a wild goose chase, is it? I mean, you aren't pulling one on me?"

"No. Just relax. I swear it is exactly like I said," I told him. In fact, it was better. We walked into a room full of late teen and early twenties girls all available for a roll in the hay. Any kind of girls you like: blonde, brunette, redhead, plump, skinny, Latin, Asian, black, white or some mixture, DD or A. Just imagine her and she was probably there, working her way through the university. If you could get a man to describe Heaven, not what he thinks he's supposed to say but what he really would like, this would be it.

The underground station was right outside the main gate of campus. The guard took one look at Stan and me and handed us a campus map with the path to the brothel marked in glowing yellow. "Thanks," I said.

"Have fun," he said, returning the smile.

Stan took one look at the map as we started walking and said, "Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit! It's real."

"I told you, Dude. Now relax and enjoy our stroll," I said grabbing him by the arm and leading him across the campus. He couldn't take his eyes from that map marked with the glowing yellow trail to Oz, the land where your every dream is fulfilled. The brothel was a converted dorm. It had been left behind when they moved the entire student housing up the hill. Then, when the genius who figured out this idea sold it, they converted the dorm into a brothel. The ground floor was occupied by a bar, a dance floor, and a quieter room with lounges for the studious type. That's where all the English Lit co-eds reading Romantic poetry and the engineering students who never had enough time for homework hung out while waiting to get laid. It was kind of weird to find a girl working on some complex engineering problem that I couldn't even understand the question, five minutes later we would be buck naked humping away on her bed, and half an hour after I left, she'd be back working on that problem. Oh well, I really only cared about that time in between anyway.

Stan and I went to the bar. He ordered another scotch but I had had enough ethanol, so I got a Zip Zap cola. I hate the green glow, but it does cut the effect of alcohol, and I wanted to enjoy the experience, not have it diluted by the buzz. One of those Zip Zaps and, even after you've been boozing all night, you are fit to fly home.

Stan and I were in the bar perusing the menu and I'm not talking about the bar menu. We were laughing over the names of the services. Science and Arts was two girls, one dark and one light. The Poly Sci Special was strap-on play with one of the girls; you get fucked, just like politics. Home Ec was the 'usual, ' straight sex.

That's when she walked up and sat next to me. She was in some diaphanous nighty kind of thing which I can't describe. But it was her that made me unable to speak. "Hi," she said.

I just nodded.

"Should I go?" she asked probably put off by my silence. Panicked, I shook my head violently, trying to find my voice. "No," I finally managed to squeak.

Stan saw my reaction and laughed. "He's really a normal guy. I think you have discombobulated him."

She smiled and nodded to him. She looked at me with those big green eyes and said, "Really?"

I had noticed a bit of an accent. "Are you from Russia?" Great conversational gambit. Lucky for me she shrugged off my being an idiot.

"Close. The Ukraine," she said.

Ah, I thought, that explains the Nordic beauty. Most of us in the West know those damn Vikings raided our coasts but most don't know that the Swedes took over central Russia and the Ukraine for hundreds of years. That's why there are so many blondes and redheads in 'Slavic' Russia, those same raping plundering Viking raiders that left the redheads in Ireland and the blondes in France.

The Ukraine had managed to stay free even as Russia had slowly gobbled up the small countries on their borders, even the ones who had broken away before. When the old USSR shattered at the end of the last century, the Ukraine government had seized some nuclear bombs; they held on to them and let the Russians know they'd use them to keep the Russians out.

It doesn't take many N bombs to change your mind about invasion. Watching your ten biggest cities turned into cinders in fifteen minutes is a steep price to pay for an invasion. So the Ukraine had moved into the European economic sphere of influence while Russia tried to go it alone, like they had for centuries. Xenophobia might be a Greek word, but the Russians make it a way of life.

I finally found my equilibrium a little. "Mike," I said holding out my hand.

"Viktoria," she said taking my hand.

It was electric as our hands touched. I looked into her eyes and I was drowning in her sparkling green pools. I felt her touch my soul. I can't explain it any other way. Neither of us said anything. I don't know for how long we just looked at each other. It could have been an eternity. It could have been a split second. Then her hand slid from mine and time started again.

"Mind if I sit down?" she asked.

"Please do," I said. "Can I buy you a drink?" I know, drinks in places like that are watered down and overpriced but I didn't care. I just wanted Viktoria to stay.

She smiled. "No, thank you."

About then, a beautiful brunette came up to Stan, he who had just been laughing at me. It was my turn to laugh as he hemmed and hawed trying to say something rational to the barely dressed fox.

"Would you like to go up to my room?" Viktoria asked.

"Oh yes," I said.

I stood and took her arm. "See you at work," I said to Stan.

He replied, not even looking my way, "Oh yeah. Yeah, work..."

I left him to his girl. Viktoria smiled and took me to the elevator and up to 'her' room. At the door I had to swipe my card. That way the University had my personal ID codes plus my account balance. They knew who I was to protect the girl and knew if I could afford her services all in one swipe.

Inside, she dropped her lingerie and sat on the bed.

"What would you like to do?" she asked.

"Everything, as long as it is with you," I said.

"Well, there is the all night package," she said handing me a service menu from the end table. She pointed to it.

It was a bit pricy but damn, she was so beautiful. And truth is, it was less than a quickie hand job at The Hetaera. If Stan was right, I was up for promotion. I looked back at it and her and it wasn't even a question. "I'd like that."

There was another reader on the table by the bed. She punched in a code, I assume for all night services, and pointed me to it. I swiped my card and a number popped up in the air above the terminal. I hit OK and it went away. Viktoria smiled. "So what do you want to do all night?"

"To tell the truth, just being with you is enough," I said actually meaning it, as trite as that sounds. Lucky for me, Viktoria was more in tune with what men really want.

"If you want to stay all night with me, you have to take off your clothes," she said, smiling wickedly. It was a challenge as well.

That was intimidating, undressing as she watched my every move. I have a pretty good body, for a desk jockey who spends too much time sitting down. But I was worried that Viktoria would find me, or my body, which amounts to the same thing emotionally, unacceptable.

I piled my clothes on a rack in the room for that purpose. When I turned back to the bed, my erection had half subsided from embarrassment. She didn't seem to notice as she smiled and waved me over to her. She sat on the edge of the bed as I came over. Viktoria grabbed my hips and stationed me standing right in front of her. She smiled up at me devilishly, took my half hard prick in hand, and bent over, sucking the tip into her mouth.

The heat and pressure of her lips changed everything. All disappeared except the pleasure of this beautiful woman sucking my cock. I looked down at her red hair gently swaying as her head moved back and forth, her lips sliding up and down my shaft, her green eyes glinting, seeming to smile as she watched me be pleasured. Her hand joined her lips sliding my cock back and forth. In seconds, I was no longer half hard; I was as hard as I had even been.

Viktoria pulled back, her hand still stroking. She smiled up at me, "Nice. Let's put this someplace." She lay back on the bed, pulling me between her legs by my cock. I fell between her upraised thighs as she guided my pole right to the goal, her open pussy. I was truly in Heaven as I felt my cock slide deep into my little Ukrainian Angel.

When I was in school, I took a semester reading the erotic classics, Fannie Hill, Autobiography of a Flea, Summer Camp, and others, and it always amazed me that men had to cover their cocks with rubber. Ick. I mean, the best thing about sex is feeling the woman surrounding your cock; the heat, the wetness, the pulsing of her muscles. Imagine how sterile and lifeless it would be to cover up with rubber ... Lucky for us, the universal STD vaccination had made condoms a thing of the past. Encasing your dick like a sausage, it sounded awful.

Viktoria wasn't a little slip of a thing. She was a real woman. When she wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me to her, I felt it, driving my cock deep into her. Her hips ground up against me. She wanted pleasure just as much as I. I pulled back until just the tip of my shaft was still inside, then she let me know that was far enough as she dug her heels into my ass. "Come on pony, ride me!" As I plunged, her hips bounced up to meet mine.

Viktoria set the pace, driving me on, faster and harder. Thank God she didn't have real spurs or I could have been damaged for life, for she used her heels and hands to keep me fucking her just as she wanted. And better still, it was just what I wanted: pure animal sex, passion released, burning hard and bright, consuming us both, our minds simply spectators as our bodies sought the completion they wanted.

It was sex as conquest and surrender, two bodies acting as one. It was building towards the crest, the tension, until it could no longer be contained. There was no holding back when it came, like a cleansing burst, my orgasm surged and I sent my seed into the girl. It was easy and flowed, all the pent up energy releasing out and filling me with a relaxation and satiation in which I floated until there was nothing left.

Viktoria felt the hot cream and in her as well, the climax came, filling her with the supreme sensation of fulfillment and repose as wave after wave of pure pleasure surged through her body, taking all of the struggle and tension and quench her thirst for completion.

I collapsed onto Viktoria feeling drained and euphoric all at the same time. I fell to her side and she rolled with me, keeping my shaft in her. Her hands gently touched my cheek. It was a loving gesture and made me happy. We kissed, then simply basked in each others presence. I was happy in a way I hadn't been in so long. I should have recognized the feeling but I was too much in the moment to be objective.

As we both got our breath back, we talked, the small talk of lovers, mainly just wanting to hear the other's voice, feeling close. I found out she was a business major, undecided on her emphasis since she was just finishing up her sophomore year. She would have to decide before she registered for her next quarter, what she was going to emphasize. She was leaning towards finance. I had my MBA in finance and I knew there was always call for people who really understood numbers and what they meant.

We had been talking for a while when I felt little fingers running up and down my cock. I looked down and I was still buried, half hard in Viktoria. She smiled as her muscles again ran up and down my shaft. My God, it was magic what she was doing with her pussy and it sent blood pouring into the Corpus spongiosum once again, sending the full length of my shaft into Viktoria. (It was funny how that came back to me from College Biology these many years later. I still remember that professor and his bad bio jokes. "There's a Vas Deferens between a man and a woman" ... Horrible)

She moaned, "That feels nice."

I made a few desultory thrusts into her but side by side is not my favorite. Once I was completely hard, I pulled out to her moaning displeasure. I quickly rolled her over onto her stomach, lined up behind her, lifted her hips, and sent my cock plunging back into her.

Viktoria whimpered as I filled her once again. Her pale white ass enticed me as my cock plunged again and again into her reddened center. She was moaning stronger, her fingers clutching at the sheets, when I felt her body spasm, her pussy clutching at my cock and she cried out in climax. I slowed letting her bask in her orgasm. Then I started again. Viktoria sighed and started shivering under me as she had a small series of climaxes. I waited, my cock buried to the hilt as she shuddered. Finally, she went limp.

I held up her ass and began moving once again. Her little rosebud began winking at me and I used my finger to play with it. "On the table," Viktoria moaned.

I looked over to see various vials and toys: vibrators, dildos, and others. At first I thought she wanted one of the dildoes, but I saw a tube of lube. It was a stretch trying to stay in her and reach the tube but I managed. I squeezed a glop of the slick stuff onto her butt. Swirling it with my finger, I slowly inserted the digit into her rear entrance. Twirling the finger around I waited for her muscles to relax. Slowly her butt opened for me until I could get several fingers easily into her.

I squeezed more of the lube onto my cock, spread it around, and lined up the corona of my cock with her back door. Viktoria sighed as my cock slid into her hot tight ass. "Oh God," she moaned as I slid half way into her.

I let her spasming muscles relax. Then I picked up the pace as I fucked her hot tight ass. Her sphincter rippled along my shaft as it slid in and out, the heat of her ass felt so good. Viktoria was moaning as we fucked. In my lower back, the tension built, my balls pulled up and tensed, my whole world was in my rod ... Then the dam broke and blast after blast of cum burst from my rod and flooded Viktoria's ass. My balls emptied themselves, the last dribbles of cum dripping into her pulsing butt. An ache spread across my back from my abused balls. It had been years since I had cum that hard, and now, twice in just minutes. I had cum harder and longer than I had in years.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.