A Night Like Every Other Night - Cover

A Night Like Every Other Night

by maryjane

Copyright© 2008 by maryjane

Incest Sex Story: A pick-up in a bar leads to a love affair, and then to abuse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

Author's Note: The story you are about to read is fiction. In real life, intelligent people use condoms.

A night like every other night. The door closed with the faintest of clicks but it woke me anyway. I opened one eye to peer at the bright red numbers on the digital clock by my bed. Three A.M.; he was home, finally. Not that it made me very happy. I rolled onto my side and pulled my legs into a fetal position, hoping that it would appear that I was sound asleep.

As if he gave a shit. A minute later, I heard him enter the room, heard the clump, clump as he kicked off his shoes. The rustle of clothing told me that he was stripping, dropping the various garments onto the floor and kicking them over to the side of the room like the slob he is. Then I felt the mattress tilt as he sat on the bed. I could feel him walking on his knees toward me. One leg went over my head as he straddled my face. The soft crown of his hard cock pressed against my lips, first gently and then more urgently, even angrily. I inhaled. And almost gagged. A night like every other night.

The stupid prick couldn't seem to understand that I can identify the smell of cunt on his cock. Sometimes I even tell myself that I can tell the difference between the smells of the various sluts that he fucks, but deep down I know that I'm kidding myself. I could only hope and pray that it hadn't been my sister or my daughter. What I am sure of is that I've had my nose up inside enough cunts myself to know that I wasn't smelling cock-sweat from any gym.

I twisted my head away but a firm hand grabbed my chin and pulled it back to where he wanted it to be. Two thumbs silently pressed against my cheeks, forcing my mouth open until it formed the circle that he wanted, just wide enough for his cock.

He had been in my life for maybe two years. I had just come back on the market. It was about a month after my husband had driven off a cliff with his girlfriend. At the funeral, I couldn't help wondering if she had been sucking his cock when he went through the guard rail, or at least giving him a hand job as they flew off together into Hell. My daughter took it hard. I had known for a long time that the prick had been getting it somewhere else, but it was a surprise to my daughter. Then fifteen, her cherry had long since gone the way off all cherries. She knew about sex, but not about infidelity. Not even about mine.

It was a Thursday evening. I hadn't had a cock in a while. Though my fingers and my battery operated friend were good in an emergency, there was only one sure-fire solution, my ever reliable sister. It was something that Mom had taught us, first me and then Sis. Mom had been bringing home various 'uncles' since we were very young. When we reached puberty, she told us that while cock was a wonderful thing, sometimes one was not available. Therefore, she said, demonstrating with her tongue, a girl needed to know about the next best alternative. Sis and I had been eating each other continuously since our teens, and were always available when the other needed relief. And I needed it badly.

Sis had an apartment whose prime attraction had been a bedroom large enough for a king sized water bed. I called to make sure that she didn't have some guy curled up under the covers with her, and then went over there. With no seduction ritual needed, we spent some time sipping white wine, shooting the breeze about what assholes all men were. Then we crawled under the covers. As usual, we had no pre-set plans about how we would pleasure each other.

When you think about it, there are only so many ways by which two women can get each other off. Muff diving — even though I have no muff - is the most popular, but then there's always the unspoken desire of each woman to be eaten first. A hot sixty-nine is the cure for that, and is always the favorite show when you've got men watching. But if there are men there, it means that cock is available, and eating cunt is merely a fallback position. Then there's humping, of course, with our legs intertwined, rubbing pussies together.

Sis and I did those things all the time, but that evening, we just lay in bed, face to face, making gentle love. It was one of the ways that Mom had taught us, though it came naturally enough. We kissed, we caressed asses, we nursed on each other's breasts, all in the style of man-woman foreplay. When we were ready, we finger-fucked each other to soaking wet orgasms. It was relaxing enough, so relaxing that we decided to go bar-hopping in search of some cock. I hadn't been expecting to be out in public and so had been wearing pedestrian underwear. Sis had to loan me something hot from her dresser.

The man in my bed had walked into the bar about midnight. Tall, even distinguished, definitely on the make. Sis and I had been there for two hours, teasing but fending off several passable guys, knowing that sooner or later the right ones would hit on us. When the new one came over to us, I could immediately smell someone's cunt on him, and it made me begin to gush. Sis too, but I was closer to him, and maybe hornier. A word, a look, a drink, a soft touch, and soon Sis knew that it was time for her to pay attention to the man on the other side of her.

He and I went back to my place. His hand had been in my lap as he drove, warming up my pussy through my jeans. My head told me to insist that he drive with both hands, that it was too early for my daughter to become an orphan. But my pussy told me to open the top button of my jeans, and quickly his hand was inside my panties and rubbing my clit, his finger inside my wet box.

My daughter's bedroom door was closed; I hoped that she was alone but wouldn't have bet on it. I knew that she wouldn't be surprised if she saw this guy in the morning. He wasn't the first all-nighter that I'd done since Shithead had gone off the cliff, and she knew that even mothers needed to get laid once in a while.

I led the way into my bedroom and he came behind me, his hands reaching under my blouse. Soft hands pulled silky bra cups up off of my breasts and soft fingers caressed my already hard nipples. I leaned back against him and from his face I again smelled cunt, a wonderful signal that this stranger had no hesitation about going down on a woman. It was exciting to think that this man had had at least one cunt that evening and was still ready for more. And it was even more exciting to know that I was going to be that more, that (so I expected) final cunt of his evening.

My mouth turned toward his. Never before had man or boy had his hands in my cunt and on my tits without first having kissed me. He responded cooperatively, eyes closed, tongue exploring my mouth. Without curiosity, I wondered whose cunt I was tasting on his lips and tongue. Not that it mattered, for it was a taste I knew well, and savored often. The kiss lingered while his left hand kneaded my right tit, at the same time pushing my body backward towards my made-up bed.

Fuck him though I intended, I didn't want his cum to stain the cover. Sexually active though she was, I couldn't bear the thought of my daughter giggling at the evidence of someone's pecker tracks as she helped me clean house. I twisted away from this erotic stranger and went around the bed to pull off the cover and pull down the blanket. Facing him across the bed, my blouse quickly came off, to be thrown toward a chair in the corner. My sister's red lace bra, see-through, was bunched above my breasts where he had pushed it.

Borrowed and worn for the sole purpose of bringing instant arousal to any man who saw me wearing it, I hadn't thought about the fact that by the time a man saw it, he would be already hard and raring to fuck. The same applied to the matching panties which came into view as I dropped my jeans to the floor. His eyes narrowed as they focused on the see-through lace, finally confirming that I was in fact bald between my legs. I had actually been that way since my senior year of high school, when I came to the conclusion that the boys — and ah, yes, the teachers, especially the teachers — were more willing to try cunnilingus — before or after the orgasm that would fill it with cum — if they didn't have to worry about cunt hair getting caught between their teeth.

He had introduced himself as Hal, and in the long term, that was one of the few things he said that I could believe. He stripped as I did, finally dropping his shorts to reveal what he so quaintly called his manhood, a solid but average six inches. He was proud of it nonetheless, holding it firmly and pointing it at me across the bed. For a fleeting second, it looked like the bathroom scene that I had seen so often when I'd seen a man piss after sex. It looked like Hal was going to piss at me, the way he held his hard cock. In retrospect, I wish that he had, for then I would have thrown him out and wouldn't have had to endure the last two years. All it would have cost me was a night of missed fucking and the excuse to write this story.

We met in the middle of the bed, our lips together. That was all the foreplay that we needed. He was hard, I was wet and we were two rutting animals. We didn't know if it would be a blow job, a single fuck, an all-nighter or the long term thing that it became, and we didn't care then. Fuck, suck, cum; that's why Sis and I had been at the bar, and Hal also. Sis had left before me, with the guy on the other side of her. He'd fucked her straight on, she sucked his cock and she never saw him again. I should have been so lucky.

When Hal pulled off my panties, he sniffed them. That sight alone almost made me cum. I spread my legs and guided him into my slippery chute. My talented cunt muscles held him tightly, without objection. He ducked his head down to nurse on one of my nipples as his hand squeezed the other. When his sucking instinct was sated, he lifted his head again to kiss me as he gently began to stroke ever so slowly inside my cunt. Unable to decide if his slow pattern was due to the male need to recover after a previous ejaculation or was instead due to the thrill he was experiencing by being inside of me, I chose the latter. As a result, I made no effort to hump up at him to bring him to a quick orgasm; instead, I responded to his thrusts with squeals of delight — some of them even genuine — and let him set his own pace.

But no man has ever been able to hold out for very long inside my pussy when I continue to clamp and release his cock. He gave me a warning, as though he expected me to push him out of me and force him to cum on my stomach. But I think that would be a total waste of a load of perfectly good cum and instead I grabbed his ass to hold him tightly inside me. He grunted — they all do — and I felt him throbbing, felt his warm cream flowing inside me and then oozing out of me on each backstroke to drip down my thighs and ass cheeks.

And then the bastard did what had caused me to spend the last two years as his sex toy. He pulled out of me and bent immediately to clean me up, his lips and tongue slurping up every drop of his cum, perhaps the greatest sexual compliment any man can give to a woman.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.